Recent content by 13Moons

1. 13Moons

The Yod of God

Sita's Yod of God & God's Fist Soul Friend, Thanks! :p :p :p It's Sita as 13Moons. I accidentally stumbled upon this post and was quite surprised to see my chart in discussion again. Wow! Neat. I had lost this thread. I really needed this new info as this configuration has just simply...
  2. 13Moons

Free Romantic Readings.

Thank you so much EB. May I ask for one other? Sita April 13, 1978 2:34am Poughkeepsie, NY USA Jim December 29, 1978 3:42 am Cincinatti, OH USA :sunny:
  3. 13Moons

Free Romantic Readings.

I'll get in line, here... This is a wonderful gift to be able to share. I hope its easy for you to do this. Sita: April 13, 1978 2:34 AM Poughkeepsie, NY USA Joseph: June 28, 1968 3:42 AM Manhattan, NY USA I just left him this weekend and this will really help me sort some of...
  4. 13Moons

Pluto Transits

Aquarius Moon, Thank you so much for taking the time to confirm my present reality. Really really deeply, I needed that soooo much. Your assistance has helped me clarify what I need to be doing and listening to at this time and everything that was mentioned is exactly what has been going on...
  5. 13Moons

Sita's back as 13 Moons

You guys are like family... You have no idea how big the smile that is stretching across my face is! :D :D :D :D It's so good to reconnect... it really was a long trip. A lot went on here, huh? The forum is incredible now... and the new emoticons... well, :banana: :banana: :banana...
  6. 13Moons

Allegory of the Zodiac

I laughed and cried... how beautiful! Thank you.
  7. 13Moons

Sita's back as 13 Moons

Hi everyone... Just figured I'd make my presence known. I'm back on the forum after some serious misadventures. Alaska was wild, and I survived the wilderness AND the stranger I hitched there with, so I feel slightly accomplished, despite my pluto transit which is hellbent on making me feel...
  8. 13Moons

Pluto Transits

13Moons again... Sorry but I can't get the photobucket chart to load. But in attempting to do so, I realized (duh) that transitting pluto is exact conjunct my progressed MC. I have a terrible habit of missing the obvious... stupid MercRX... making everything backwards and complicated all the...
  9. 13Moons

Pluto Transits

Hello everyone! Older members may remember me as "Sita," but I've decided to ditch the name and come back as 13Moons ;) . I dropped off the forum last April, but have come back seeking wise council as transitting pluto has gotten me all sorts of messed up and I could really use some good...