Late marriage.plz help!!

Deep03

Hi i need some help regarding related to my sister's marriage and my marriage problem.

My sis is 30 yrs and i am 28 both unmarried.my parents are trying to get her married from past many years but nothing positive is happening in that.Now i am 28 and also i think i need to get married as i live alone in abroad.
The problem is that my sis is well educated had a very nice job(left for change now looking for new ) even she is have good features we are not getting good match for her.my mom had someone in mind for me and when she told me i also liked the girl but when my mom asked my dad to get the details they had the huge fight regarding that i should be married after my sis that was the original plan.i just want to know when is destined for my sister's marriage and my marriage as i really don't want to get married in my 30's.please a humble request to read my sis and my chart for this.And should i ask my dad to still ask for the girls details to be taken or just leave it as i dont want any more fights at my home.i am visiting india so just need to ask.
Thanks in advance.
Sis details
D.o.b- 1/02/1989
Place-delhi,india
Time - 10:38 am

Mine details
D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Place-delhi,india
Time- 7:48 pm

VenusS

just checked your sister's chart, around this year september to November there is potential, then next year January to February. If the event does not happen in both of the time frame, then very high possibility of starting of June to the mid week of July of the next year.

Last edited:

Deep03

just checked your sister's chart, around this year september to November there is potential, then next year January to February. If the event does not happen in both of the time frame, then very high possibility of starting of June to the mid week of July.
Hi, thanks for your reply.the problem is she left her job during starting of year around march and she doesn't have job still looking and he marriage is affecting my prospect of getting married can u see my chart and predict about me should i still ask my parents to ask for details of the girl that my mother like ??
Thanks.

VenusS

even if your chart shows your prospect of getting married, it will still be delayed due to this prior condition of your sister's marriage.

Now, since you asked the prospect of your sister getting married, I've told you the dates and there will be hurdles but success admist adversity, don't worry. Since you have other questions, I only do paid consultations, so I'm sorry that's the only extent i can help.

Other astrologers, request you all to help with the op's issue.

Regards and best of luck.

Deep03

even if your chart shows your prospect of getting married, it will still be delayed due to this prior condition of your sister's marriage.

Now, since you asked the prospect of your sister getting married, I've told you the dates and there will be hurdles but success admist adversity, don't worry. Since you have other questions, I only do paid consultations, so I'm sorry that's the only extent i can help.

Other astrologers, request you all to help with the op's issue.

Regards and best of luck.

Thanks for valued time.appricated.