Will I get the job?

gemitau

Hello! I was wondering if I'll get the job.
I'm now working at customer service. This new offer is in a library.
I see Jupiter in the 10th ruling the 10th. Is it a good thing? Is retrograde important considering how long Jupiter stays retrograde?
I am Saturn in the 11th and the aspect to Jupiter is positive but separating. Should we consider Neptune as my significator too? If so, it has an applying trine to my moon that doesn't look bad to me.

What do you see? Thanks!
chart.cgi

Last edited:

Iced8Ace

You won't, sorry. The job is Jupiter, L10 and your significators are moon and L1, Saturn. Both of your signifcators do not aspect Jupiter.

gemitau

Isn't Neptune included as my significator? As all the pisces degrees Re in the 1st house I thought so. Neptune is aspecting Jupiter...

Thanks for your response!

Arena

No, you will not get this job.
Moon is opposing Saturn and not making an aspect to Jupiter.
IF you use the Moon as the job, it's still the same answer as it is already conjunct the Sun in the 6th (someone else got the job already).

gemitau

IF you use the Moon as the job, it's still the same answer as it is already conjunct the Sun in the 6th (someone else got the job already).

Wow! I have the interview tomorrow. Will tell you feedback. Thank you

Iced8Ace

Isn't Neptune included as my significator? As all the pisces degrees Re in the 1st house I thought so. Neptune is aspecting Jupiter...

Thanks for your response!

Nope. We don't use Neptune, Uranus or Pluto in traditional as the rulerships are still being debated.

Aria Venue

why use moon as the job? :w00t::andy: moon is his co-ruler in this chart and his radix 6th also...according to which author, books you say that?

Aria Venue

you=saturn+moon
job=l10=a dignified Jupiter though retrograde

moon your coruler finds jupiter's contra-antiskion in less than 2 units.However immediately after that moon opposes saturn L1=you..so i am not really sure if you actually would like the terms of this job. the opposition always have a meaning of regret also...saturn has jupiter in his fall ..though he receives him from terms here...also your pocket as mars recently left his fall from cancer and entered leo wants jupiter .MC on antares a cycle must end in order a new one to begin.Asc on very fortunate stars also.Last but not least the boss of this job sun (job's turned l10) peregrine in cancer in your domicile...or seeing it otherwise your rivals are weak in your domicile ...still this sun has saturn in his detriment.Sun will also oppose saturn .In case you have an interview keep us updated...

gemitau

you=saturn+moon
job=l10=a dignified Jupiter though retrograde

moon your coruler finds jupiter's contra-antiskion in less than 2 units.However immediately after that moon opposes saturn L1=you..so i am not really sure if you actually would like the terms of this job. the opposition always have a meaning of regret also...saturn has jupiter in his fall ..though he receives him from terms here...also your pocket as mars recently left his fall from cancer and entered leo wants jupiter .MC on antares a cycle must end in order a new one to begin.Asc on very fortunate stars also.Last but not least the boss of this job sun (job's turned l10) peregrine in cancer in your domicile...or seeing it otherwise your rivals are weak in your domicile ...still this sun has saturn in his detriment.Sun will also oppose saturn .In case you have an interview keep us updated...

WOW! Incredibly accurate.
I am not sure i would like the job as I am not a library person. But it's a job for the public administration which is something that I like, it's only three hours per day and a very good salary. Plus it's close to my house. But I wouldn't do it for more hours.

Also, I have been earning a bit more of money these days because Ive been doing extra hours in my job. I feel better economically.

The other people applying have no studies. They come from difficult social backgrounds. In the academic side I have a plus. But they are a lot of people!

I went to the interview. Let's see what comes out of this.

Thank you! Impressive reading

Aria Venue

WOW! Incredibly accurate.
I am not sure i would like the job as I am not a library person. But it's a job for the public administration which is something that I like, it's only three hours per day and a very good salary. Plus it's close to my house. But I wouldn't do it for more hours.

Also, I have been earning a bit more of money these days because Ive been doing extra hours in my job. I feel better economically.

The other people applying have no studies. They come from difficult social backgrounds. In the academic side I have a plus. But they are a lot of people!

I went to the interview. Let's see what comes out of this.

Thank you! Impressive reading

you are welcome gemitau.It would be helpful to have the time of your interview as to check that as an event.

Arena

why use moon as the job? :w00t::andy: moon is his co-ruler in this chart and his radix 6th also...according to which author, books you say that?

Moon is considered to be "the matter", in this case that is the job. The Moon is also the ruler of the 6th in this case, so it can be seen as a mundane job rather than a career. It is opposing the ruler of 1st, Saturn and it is also conjunct the Sun and the Sun represents "the other/s" as in the other people who are his contestants who are applying for the job and are getting it.

If he was asking about a real career move, we would want to use Jupiter as ruler of the MC sign. That would also turn out to be a no answer since Jupiter is moving away from Saturn and they do not make an aspect to each other, they don't even see each other since they are in adjacent signs.

Aria Venue

Moon is considered to be "the matter", in this case that is the job. The Moon is also the ruler of the 6th in this case, so it can be seen as a mundane job rather than a career. It is opposing the ruler of 1st, Saturn and it is also conjunct the Sun and the Sun represents "the other/s" as in the other people who are his contestants who are applying for the job and are getting it.

If he was asking about a real career move, we would want to use Jupiter as ruler of the MC sign. That would also turn out to be a no answer since Jupiter is moving away from Saturn and they do not make an aspect to each other, they don't even see each other since they are in adjacent signs.

A.when did the querent said that he was asking about "mundane job rather than a career"
B.a "job" is always 10th house issue(OR SUCCESS GENERALLY SPEAKING...ETC)..though some modern authors assign 6th house to the job...but not traditional astrology...will he work as a servant to someone ?
C.saturn has moon in his detriment..so if that was the case and moon was the job...then he souldn't have asked in the first place:w00t:
D.moon his co-ruler finds jupiter's contra-antiskion in less than 2 units...the rest i have already explained to the querent
E.l7 IN THIS CHART is the job's boss or his potential rivals...and they are weak as peregrine and in the domicile of moon.The problem actually is whether the querent would actually like the terms of this job..and having antares on Mc shows as that a cycle must end ..in other words he has to decide whether he wants to move on ..etc
F.THE MOON AS HIS CO-RULER shows his interest on this job Jupiter...while saturn is not very fond...SO INDEED THE QUERENT HAS SECOND THOUGHTS..AND THE FORTHCOMING ASPECTS(either with L7=sun or moon with jupiter's conrantiskion...etc) ADHERE TO THIS
G.The fact that moon disposes sun and in close proximity make him unable to see clearly the whole situation.If the job was actually the moon he wouldn't be able to see it/find it... in the first place ..cause sun blinds moon in a way (unable to see or being seen)
I.he said that the wages from this job/position are very good.So what seems more relevant to this? a peregrine sun, l7 or a strong dignified jupiter as l11...even retro?

Last edited:

Aria Venue

It was a group interview starting at 11.45. Here i attach the chart event. Thank you
JiVBgA0.png

hello again
so here we have an event chart !!!!! not an horary question.Since we have 10th AS MERCURY (NATURAL SIG FOR BOOKS ALSO)and your asc is also mercury either we have to consider you as moon and the specific interview position as mercury..or we have to give the interview-position the next sign in order which is moon Moon is also peregrine since it has no dignity in leo .Either way moon finds mercury.However mercury here is accidentally debilitated since he is stationary and about to turn retrograde (retrogradation is a strong debility unless we have to return back to finish something that has left uncompleted...etc) .Your academic knowledge as l9=venus has left mercury and entered cancer and is a bit weak since is under the sunbeams also .However is located in an angular house and that helps her to express herself to the outer world...Your l3=mars=your daily communication skills is also under the domicile of sun your radix 12th (your fears, self undoing , hidden enemies.etc..).Sun also can be seen as an authority person in such questions..though here is also with no dignity as peregrine ..and under moon's domicile .He wants moon and exalts jupiter.However i am inclined to think that here sun signifies mostly your fears which hinder your academic knowledge/skills in a way.Venus on Menkalinan, which is unfortunate and decribes also your low self confidence ... etc Usually l7 is considered the interviewer in these charts..so Jupiter...a librarian person..and though he has mercury in his detriment receives him from terms.Moon TRANSFERS LIGHT OF mars to MERCURY and then tols TO JUPITER.Also moon sextiles pof
So what do you think about this interview ? did it go well? You said that this was a group interview and mercury as a double sign signifies two or more people also

Last edited:

Arena

Dear Aria Venue.
I have no interest at all in arguing with you. Please just use your own method to read the chart and I will use mine.

I've said my piece on this. The querent will not get the job asked about imo.

I never said the querent was asking about a mundane job rather than a career, which is why I included both significators so the querent would be able to know about both.

We will know who is right when/if the querent gets back to us with the answer.

Aria Venue

Dear Aria Venue.
I have no interest at all in arguing with you. Please just use your own method to read the chart and I will use mine.

I've said my piece on this. The querent will not get the job asked about imo.

I never said the querent was asking about a mundane job rather than a career, which is why I included both significators so the querent would be able to know about both.

We will know who is right when/if the querent gets back to us with the answer.

Dear arena
I have no interest in arguing either.This is not my "method".i simply follow the rules that traditional astrology- horary dictates.I have also said the querent the contradiction in this particular job...he is not sure whether he wants that position..and the aspects..reception show that also.Still moon even according to traditional rules or according to this specific context as far i can understand ..it cant be the job...and i explained the reasons!
So yes when and if the querent has an update i will be interested to see what was the case here...cause according to his horary question ...though there isnt mutual reception between moon and jupiter or saturn and jupiter...moon has the power to act and finds jupiter as i said..though through contraantiskion...is that a negative outcome ? Perhaps...opposition always shows regret ..is the forthcoming aspect saturn to sun as l7 also the problem ? Perhaps...horary is all about context !!!!so who is this sun that also exalts jupiter ..wants moon and is in a separated aspect with moon? A peregrine rival.?the boss..? Etc. Have they already found the best candidate for that position and then they had arranged a second interview? .. anyway for all the above i wanted to see the event chart of querent's interview...which took place 2 days after he posted his initial question...

Last edited:

gemitau

We were almost 60 people in total, divided in two different groups. So I was in a group of 30 people. When I saw that (I didn't known beforehand how it would be) I remembered the answers here about the No. I felt a total lack of motivation. The offer seems to be aimed to people in a difficult socioeconomical situation, also people with difficulties to find a job (or with no job at all) and functional diversity. I was there because I joined a very unknown program in my university for people who are already graduated and want advice for seeking jobs. I was the only one with that background. In job interviews I try my best to get the job but this time I didn't try anything. I felt it was purposeless! All in all I felt the whole thing was a waste of time.

If I get an answer I will tell you!

I do feel a need to change direction in the job area. I am an audiovisual maker but I need a part time job that gives me money to pay taxes and my training in different artistic disciplines. My actual job is taking too much energy from me for different reasons.

Thank for your interest. It's also a very good example to learn more about horary for me

Last edited:

Aria Venue

We were almost 60 people in total, divided in two different groups. So I was in a group of 30 people. When I saw that (I didn't known beforehand how it would be) I remembered the answers here about the No. I felt a total lack of motivation. The offer seems to be aimed to people in a difficult socioeconomical situation, also people with difficulties to find a job (or with no job at all) and functional diversity. I was there because I joined a very unknown program in my university for people who are already graduated and want advice for seeking jobs. I was the only one with that background. In job interviews I try my best to get the job but this time I didn't try anything. I felt it was purposeless! All in all I felt the whole thing was a waste of time.

I do feel a need to change direction in the job area. I am an audiovisual maker but I need a part time job that gives me money to pay taxes and my training in different artistic disciplines. My actual job is taking too much energy from me for different reasons.

Thank for your interest. It's also a very good example to learn more about horary for me

thank you gemitau
so it seems that the event chart as i analyzed the whole part interview before reflects your mood and self-confidence at that time.I am sorry to hear that you had low confidence because of the negative replies here the days before ..I guess it would be better if you had cast your question after the interview...anyway i wish you all the best and try to remember that horary or astrology is not a tool to take decisions for you.You are responsible for your life and unfortunately, people often can be s negatively influenced by a reading..By the way..i was wondering about moon in your fifth, mercury... and i wanted to ask you if you are related to arts, venus also in gemini..now what you said makes much more sense:smile: Remember also always to provide enough information relevant to the specific context.For example "The offer seems to be aimed to people in a difficult socio-economic situation, also people with difficulties to find a job (or with no job at all) and functional diversity." You should have noted that in the first place...cause everything is about the context..and in this case a peregrine sun=L7 reflects that also.So while a regular "job-position " may need a skilled person and is considered an advantage there are cases as this one where the specific program addresses-aims to people with few skills or no experience at all.

Last edited:

Iced8Ace

Aw. I feel bad. ): You should try to ignore any doubters when you really want something, so at least you can say you did everything you could have. No matter what anyone says, next time you want something, put your best foot forward! All the best. I hope you find a job that gives you a healthy life and work balance!