Victims of pedophiles

I found you when I Google pedophile +astrology. I see you can find it in one's chart. Can the same be done for the victims, and the rescue? Dss has failed my granddaughters. Currently pedophile rings are being brought down. #hope

EsmerSilver

Moon conjunct or in negative aspect to Dejanira
Pluto In the 4th conjunct IC
Pluto in a bad aspect to Moon sometimes
And the asteroid Child in aspect to Chiron or Nessus(abuse) or Dejanira(Victimisation)

Sagcap88

I found you when I Google pedophile +astrology. I see you can find it in one's chart. Can the same be done for the victims, and the rescue? Dss has failed my granddaughters. Currently pedophile rings are being brought down. #hope

I’m so sorry to hear about your granddaughter. I hope that society evolves enough to start doing something about the sick bastards who hurt children.

Have you threatened DSS with an attorney? It makes me angry that they failed your granddaughter — I wish there was something that could be done. I also know that there are cases where victims can sue perpetrators for restitution.

As far as being the victim of sexual abuse, I’ve heard an astrologer I really respect say that the victim’s chart will often have Mars Square Neptune. That’s not always the case but it isn’t unusual.

Again, I’m very sorry for what you’re going through. Your granddaughter is fortunate to have a grandmother such as your self who cares about her so much.

Bet of luck to you all. I hope your granddaughter can find healing.

thankyou, this is helpful. they have been rescued now for a grand variety of things not pertaining to that. I'm praying my little one will start chattering to the foster mom.