Do you look like your AC?

Sagcap88

I was thinking that it might be interesting to post a pic of yourself and your AC sign and aspects made to it. Also, list the traits you identify with of your AC.

I’ll go first...

1. I have Virgo Ascendant
2. I have Black Moon Llth tightly conjunct AC
3. I have Venus and Pluto in Scorpio trine AC
4. I hardly ever wear makeup
5. I’m obsessed with all things healthy and organic
6. People think I’m always “psychoanalyzing” them when I look at them

This is a pic me: http://i.imgur.com/WEBUM5D.jpg

Last edited:

Whoam1

Most tropical virgo Asc (sidereal Leo Asc) to me look warm and sexy. Your appearance is sharper, deep set eyes. You look like someone who has been through a lot. Like stress is boiling under the surface. You definetly carry more of mercury in your look (which is ironic with your Sun sign). [Note that I mean more than some other Virgo Asc].

Do you have a mercury Moon (or sun)?

Sagcap88

Most tropical virgo Asc (sidereal Leo Asc) to me look warm and sexy. Your appearance is sharper, deep set eyes. You look like someone who has been through a lot. Like stress is boiling under the surface. You definetly carry more of mercury in your look (which is ironic with your Sun sign). [Note that I mean more than some other Virgo Asc].

Do you have a mercury Moon (or sun)?

Definitely been through a lot. I have a stellium in the 4th (sun, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune — Mars in 7th squaring Saturn and Neptune, as well as my 10th house Chiron.) My moon is in Capricorn.

Last edited:

Whoam1

Definitely been through a lot. I have a stellium in the 4th (sun, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune — Mars in 7th squaring Saturn and Neptune, as well as my 10th house Chiron.) My moon is in Capricorn.

What signs and degrees are the Stella planet. As well as the Mars? Mars's sign and Stella signs are as almost if not as important as the luminary signs.

Sagcap88

What signs and degrees are the Stella planet. As well as the Mars? Mars's sign and Stella signs are as almost if not as important as the luminary signs.

Stellium: Sun in Sag 20 degrees, Mercury in Sag 26 degrees,
Saturn in Capricorn 3 degrees, Uranus in Capricorn 0 degrees, Neptune in Capricorn 9 degrees.

Mars at 10 degrees in Aries in the 7th.

Whoam1

Stellium: Sun in Sag 20 degrees, Mercury in Sag 26 degrees,
Saturn in Capricorn 3 degrees, Uranus in Capricorn 0 degrees, Neptune in Capricorn 9 degrees.

Mars at 10 degrees in Aries in the 7th.

Wow that's right your sidereal chart keeps sag vibe on every system. I think I'm seeing your mercury Sun connection [although loose in orb] in your appearance.

Sagcap88

Wow that's right your sidereal chart keeps sag vibe on every system. I think I'm seeing your mercury Sun connection [although loose in orb] in your appearance.

Thanks. I do totally feel ruled by Mercury. I geek out easily and tend to be high strung and easily affected by stimuli. Several people have told me that my personality is the female equivalent of Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. Haha.

Whoam1

I see it. You are a very communicative person. I have an angular Mercury, i seemingly get the worse side if the traits, (I have Mars Mercury and mercury in a Mars constelation so addiction and substance abuse cones from there too), Mercury rising traits I get are the nerves (Not that I'm a spazz or I'm weak, just that I need realise from tension or I become a mental mess).

Blaze

Account Closed
Hmm, yeah, can sure see the Mercury ruled ascendant with this pic,

k57NK.png

I'm guessing the link expired. Ha.

Anyway, Mercury (asc lord) is in Sag (directly opposite mine, whoa), Jupiter is in Taurus and Venus in Scorpio, right? Goes back to the domicile Mars in the seventh. Might look very Mars-y.

Sagcap88

Hmm, yeah, can sure see the Mercury ruled ascendant with this pic,

k57NK.png

I'm guessing the link expired. Ha.

Anyway, Mercury (asc lord) is in Sag (directly opposite mine, whoa), Jupiter is in Taurus and Venus in Scorpio, right? Goes back to the domicile Mars in the seventh. Might look very Mars-y.

Here’s a link. I guess the other did expire: http://imgur.com/t8iF5y9

Yep, Jupiter in Taurus and Venus in Scorpio.

Blaze

Account Closed
Here’s a link. I guess the other did expire: http://imgur.com/t8iF5y9

Yep, Jupiter in Taurus and Venus in Scorpio.

Ah, can most def see that Mars-y look. High eyebrows, cheekbones, very vibrant. That probably sounds vague as hell.

But yeah, traditionally, your Venus is ruled by an in-sect domicile Mars in Aries. Curious as to how that plays out in your life, seeing how the seventh rules open enemies (as well as other things, such as partnerships). Would the domicile status mean you hold great power over your open enemies? Or perhaps its been the opposite, though, Mars is playing on your team.

How has that played out for you? Not that its any of my business. :p

Oh, Mars would also be in the 8th house using whole signs....interesting. That changes things a lot, but I'll shut the phuck up about it.

Sagcap88

Ah, can most def see that Mars-y look. High eyebrows, cheekbones, very vibrant. That probably sounds vague as hell.

But yeah, traditionally, your Venus is ruled by an in-sect domicile Mars in Aries. Curious as to how that plays out in your life, seeing how the seventh rules open enemies (as well as other things, such as partnerships). Would the domicile status mean you hold great power over your open enemies? Or perhaps its been the opposite, though, Mars is playing on your team.

How has that played out for you? Not that its any of my business. :p

Oh, Mars would also be in the 8th house using whole signs....interesting. That changes things a lot, but I'll shut the phuck up about it.

Thank you! ☺️

I do feel that I have power over open enemies now. I’ve learned to assert myself and not to tolerate anything that makes me uncomfortable. I think it was a bit more difficult when I was younger because I was afraid that whatever I said would hurt someone’s feelings.

But yeah, I’ve been told that I just “say it like it is” — or as I prefer to word it, “I’m so blunt you could smoke my truth.” My motto is “do no harm; take no $hit.” I definitely don’t do anything to acquire enemies but some people seem to think that out of the approximate 7 billion people on this planet, they should choose to have me as an enemy. I’m talking about people who deliberately undermine me. I forgive most stuff. I’m definitely someone you want on your team and I care and love people deeply. I also feel just at home with darker emotions like anger (which when channeled the right way is very healthy and enlivening. I think people who hold it in make themselves sick.) But yeah, if someone means harm, I’m like the street: look both ways before you cross me. ;)

I guess that sums up how it has played out.

And that’s really interesting about the whole Sign system...I’ll look into that.

And how about your Mars? How has that played out for you?

Edit: I just ran my chart as a whole sign system and WOW. It suddenly clicked and things that didn’t make sense before finally did. The placements make sense and confirm what I felt. Have you been studying charts that way for a while? I think you’re onto something!

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Thank you! ☺️

I do feel that I have power over open enemies now. I’ve learned to assert myself and not to tolerate anything that makes me uncomfortable. I think it was a bit more difficult when I was younger because I was afraid that whatever I said would hurt someone’s feelings.

But yeah, I’ve been told that I just “say it like it is” — or as I prefer to word it, “I’m so blunt you could smoke my truth.” My motto is “do no harm; take no $hit.” I definitely don’t do anything to acquire enemies but some people seem to think that out of the approximate 7 billion people they could choose to have as an enemy, it’s a good idea to pick me. And I’m talking about people who deliberately undermine me. I forgive most stuff. I’m definitely someone you want on your team and I care and love people deeply. I also feel just at home with darker emotions like anger (which when channeled the right way is very healthy and enlivening. I think people who hold it in make themselves sick.) But yeah, if someone means harm, I’m like the street: look both ways before you cross me. ;)

I guess that sums up how it has played out.

And that’s really interesting about the whole Sign system...I’ll look into that.

And how about your Mars? How has that played out for you?

Edit: I just ran my chart as a whole sign system and WOW. It suddenly clicked and things that didn’t make sense before finally did. The placements make sense and confirm what I felt. Have you been studying charts that way for a while? I think you’re onto something!

My own Mars? Phew, that's a mad one. It sits in the 12th house (self undoing, the bad spirit, insanity, secret enemies etc) as the focal point of a t-square between Saturn in Cap and Jupiter in Cancer. While Mars dominates Jupiter in the square, it in-turn is then dominated by Saturn (As Saturn sits at home and reception sees Mars unhappy), who has the "final say" whenever that square comes into play. Mars also rules over my 7th....

This has played out in a number of ways, mainly with anger, ambition, relations etc. Though, speaking about it openly isn't something I do. Well, not on here, anyway. Wouldn't mind in a PM if you're interested!

As for chart readings? Nah, I'm mediocre at that. Haven't touched an astrology source in awhile now (about a year), but I remember the other things I learnt.

How'd the shift in houses change your chart? I find the system to fit me like a glove once I gave it a go.

Sagcap88

My own Mars? Phew, that's a mad one. It sits in the 12th house (self undoing, the bad spirit, insanity, secret enemies etc) as the focal point of a t-square between Saturn in Cap and Jupiter in Cancer. While Mars dominates Jupiter in the square, it in-turn is then dominated by Saturn (As Saturn sits at home and reception sees Mars unhappy), who has the "final say" whenever that square comes into play. Mars also rules over my 7th....

This has played out in a number of ways, mainly with anger, ambition, relations etc. Though, speaking about it openly isn't something I do. Well, not on here, anyway. Wouldn't mind in a PM if you're interested!

As for chart readings? Nah, I'm mediocre at that. Haven't touched an astrology source in awhile now (about a year), but I remember the other things I learnt.

How'd the shift in houses change your chart? I find the system to fit me like a glove once I gave it a go.

Yeah, I’d be interested in discussing all of this with you further in a PM...can you send me one? :)

wan

Pisces ascendant here (at 12th degree). I don't know if I have "dreamy" eyes or not but I wear glasses and they are quite thick.