Is this an Indication of Perversions or Pedophilia??

I know a man with mars in leo in 3rd house square Neptune in scorpio in the 5th house in his birth chart... is this an indication for perversions or pedophilia? I have a strong feeling he is like this

Osamenor

Staff member
It's never that simple. Everyone born around the same time as him has that Mars/Neptune square, in the same signs. House placements would vary, but approximately one out of every twelve people have the same house/sign lineup... so, in short, there are too many people with approximately the same placement for that to determine pedophilia.

More to the point, if he does have perversions or pedophilia, as you put it, those placements could help us see what the driving force behind that is. Leo is ego. Scorpio is depth, connections, including sexuality. Scorpio is also the hidden and the "dark side" of human nature. Neptune is illusion and imagination. Mars is drive, aggression, and sexuality. Fifth house can be children, but it's also joy, hobbies, and sexuality, particularly the "just for fun" kind.

A healthy manifestation of those traits could be someone who has sexual kinks but only acts them out with consenting adults. Or it might not be sexual. Someone with those placements might be a very unique and edgy artist--fifth house is creativity; third house is where we make effort, and communication. The chart doesn't mandate pedophilia, but it could be an unhealthy manifestation of those traits.

rahu

Banned
I know a man with mars in leo in 3rd house square Neptune in scorpio in the 5th house in his birth chart... is this an indication for perversions or pedophilia? I have a strong feeling he is like this

I agree with the previous member that it is not that simple. some aspects that may indicate a abusive demeanor are mars/Pluto squares with psyche conjunct either .pluto/Saturn/mars square the node are also very abusive. hard aspects between Saturn and Chiron or Pluto are often present.
psyche with any of these aspects tends to show pedophilia.

but the charts of a abuse victim ad an abuse perpetrator have similar aspects the difference ios that a abuse victim will have hards aspects as describe but also strong sextile/trines to the conscious planets such as sun/moon/venus/mars and Jupiter/mercury.

a perv on the other hand tends to have the hard aspects but does not usually have any of the harmonious conscious aspects.
of course as always the entire char must be considered.

rahu

Sagcap88

Pedophiles believe that they’re in love with a child. They don’t view their actions as bad. It’s a very sick thing.

There are also those who sexually abuse minors because they’re sadists and enjoy breaking taboos/inflicting pain.

There are different reasons — all of them sick as the next.

I think that you should trust your instinct; if you feel that this person is a pedophile, you probably feel that for a reason. Trust your gut. And for heaven’s sake, if you have children then keep them away from him.

Lin

I would look for indications in the chart that THIS person was abused as a child; it often happens that this behavior is passed down - like alcoholism.

So check the Moon and Pluto connections to it....and look at the 8th house connections. And see if there are inconjuncts to personal planets from heavy outer planets.

One aspect does not make a pedophile.
LIN

Orcus101

It's never that simple. Everyone born around the same time as him has that Mars/Neptune square, in the same signs. House placements would vary, but approximately one out of every twelve people have the same house/sign lineup... so, in short, there are too many people with approximately the same placement for that to determine pedophilia.

More to the point, if he does have perversions or pedophilia, as you put it, those placements could help us see what the driving force behind that is. Leo is ego. Scorpio is depth, connections, including sexuality. Scorpio is also the hidden and the "dark side" of human nature. Neptune is illusion and imagination. Mars is drive, aggression, and sexuality. Fifth house can be children, but it's also joy, hobbies, and sexuality, particularly the "just for fun" kind.

A healthy manifestation of those traits could be someone who has sexual kinks but only acts them out with consenting adults. Or it might not be sexual. Someone with those placements might be a very unique and edgy artist--fifth house is creativity; third house is where we make effort, and communication. The chart doesn't mandate pedophilia, but it could be an unhealthy manifestation of those traits.

Well, my father has that aspect. He's a pedofile! Also, he has pluto in Leo 24 degrees. He's got Mars in Scorpio 24 degrees 5th douse. Also unique. Neptune 26 degrees libra 4th house. He was a chemist for paint and would drug his victims. Finally caught at 68 years old. He was born on the same date as Oprah, same time; but she was in the morning, he was at night. Mars square at 1 degree ish. I wish my grandmother would have C sectioned him early in the morning!

Osamenor

Staff member
Well, my father has that aspect. He's a pedofile! Also, he has pluto in Leo 24 degrees. He's got Mars in Scorpio 24 degrees 5th douse. Also unique. Neptune 26 degrees libra 4th house.

No he doesn't. The OP specified a Neptune/Mars square. Your father doesn't have that.

He does have a square involving Leo and Scorpio and Mars, but it's not the same as that of the person the OP is talking about.

As for his being born the same date as Oprah, everyone born on the same day has a highly similar chart. Different house placements, yes, usually, and not just due to different birth times. Unless your father was born in Kosciusko, Mississippi, his birth place is also different from Oprah's. That would alter the house placements even if they had been both born at the same clock time. But the underlying similarities are there, regardless of house placement, and they show up in life events with similar underlying themes happening around the same time. Even people born a few days apart see that.

Oprah had an extremely difficult early life, involving poverty, family instability, family addictions, sexual abuse, and giving birth at 14 to a baby that died. But she didn't act our her trauma by becoming an abuser. That's a choice she made. Your father apparently made different choices.

Orcus101

I meant he was born at 4:30 p.m.., she was born at 4:30 a.m. There charts are completely different.I realized the OP specified a Neptune/Mars square about half way into the post, although I googled the other aspect and this came up first. Also, that was my 2nd post.. my first was deleted, as I'm new to the sight. and I didn't have an account. I was actually attempting to reply to all, not the OP! Sorry for any confusion! I think I replied to your comment. Its all messed up. Let me try again..

Orcus101

This is my original post I tried to make, before it was deleted because I didn't have an account. My last post seemed to add to confusion, so let me try to articualte this better..

Its pretty weird, but you all may comments made to the OP seem to have combinations in my pedofile father's chart. As per the original post, only the Leo and Scorpio, but not in the same manner as the OP.

My father is a pedofile, finally indicted at 68. He was born same day, year as Oprah Winfrey. She was born in the AM, but he 4:30 pm in Ohio. Why did my grandmother lack the insight to have a c section 12 hours earlier!!! ( this reference was made not to compare to Oprah, rather so anyone could look up his chart to see the aspects, osamenor)

My father has Mars square pluto with Neptune squaring Uranus, Chiron, and n node. As mentioned by Rahu.

Osamener -Also, pluto is in the 3rd house in Leo 24 degrees, Mars is Scorpio 23 in the 5th house, Neptune in Libra in the 4th. Mercury 8th house in aquarius 19 degrees, also conjunt Uranus in 8th.

I think he was abused as well. He's creative, has many characteristics above to lead one to believe perhaps he is not a pedofile. He was a chemist for a paint and tire company. He would coverty drug myself, friends, ect to sleep and do God knows what. I caught my father putting pills in capsules described as vitamins. I was around 10. Then he moved onto another family with younger kids around my pubescent years. It all worked as the perfect disguise for him. My mother was a CPS worker and then a teacher. I caught him in my sleep before, but it was passed off as him mistaking me for my mother. He finally got caught doing the same to my step niece through DNA. She told me she pretended to be asleep, only her mother did a rape kit. He made it to his late sixties with that facade. My rebellion caused me to be the scapegoat.

As mentioned by LIN, He also has the trines: moon-mc,mars-ASC, mars-uranus,mercury-jupiter,venus-jupiter, mercury- Neptune and sun-jupiter. So in his type of pedophilia, he never had the kids "keep secrets" in that aspect. He'd do it in an aggravated manner- he was so secretive even the victim only thought and felt it was a nightmare. But DNA has proven it to be a reality. Pluto is the sole distributor of my chart! Hopefully his chart can serve as an indication of this specific type of pedofile rapist.

Osamenor, hopefully this clears up what I actually meant to say. I came back trying to inject my original post, and it took some time to do so, when I saw your comment. I also realized i replied to you, not all. Not my intention. If you look at the actual chart with the time and location differences, are you able to see anything in the chart that would indicate a pedofile placement? It seemed thats what you were referring to in your post, and I'm no expert. Is there anything in his chart that could lead to the ultimate reality, or no?

Osamenor

Staff member
If you look at the actual chart with the time and location differences, are you able to see anything in the chart that would indicate a pedofile placement?

There's no such thing as a pedophile placement.

It's impossible to tell what someone's choices are based on their birth chart. Abusing children is a choice. It's not fate.

Birth charts give us a sense of what would motivate a person to do whatever they do. If whatever they do includes sexually abusing children, the chart can give us a sense of what motivated them to do it, but it doesn't tell us that they did, would, or will.

This is my original post I tried to make, before it was deleted because I didn't have an account.
If you didn't have an account, you couldn't have made any post. If you mean you had just made an account and you didn't see your post appear, that's because every new member's first post goes to moderation. It doesn't appear until a moderator has approved it. That does not mean it's deleted.

Last edited:

Orcus101

There's no such thing as a pedophile placement.

It's impossible to tell what someone's choices are based on their birth chart. Abusing children is a choice. It's not fate.

Birth charts give us a sense of what would motivate a person to do whatever they do. If whatever they do includes sexually abusing children, the chart can give us a sense of what motivated them to do it, but it doesn't tell us that they did, would, or will.

If you didn't have an account, you couldn't have made any post. If you mean you had just made an account and you didn't see your post appear, that's because every new member's first post goes to moderation. It doesn't appear until a moderator has approved it. That does not mean it's deleted.

It made me create an account, but I wasn't redirected back to the thread. When I got back to the thread, all my words were gone. I agree abuse is a choice, but pedophilia is not so much a choice. As much as being gay is not a choice. What one does with those inclinations is. A psychopath most often has multiple factors, genetically, environmental and temperament. Temperament is usually found in a natal chart. In childhood, if you have certain genetics and a bad environment, your brain gets hardwired differently. Yes, one is able to make choices, but if one is indifferent to those choices- what does it matter to them? Ones temperament in those situations can definitely lead to a certain outcome. Ive seen it happen in harsh ways over many years. In primitive years, choices are made for you. Those choices are seen in a natal chart. Especially if the pedofile starts in adolescence. Which I've also witnessed. Yes, there are choices, but then they're restricted to environment. Pedofiles can't not be pedofiles. If so, please indicate those who have made the choice to not be a pedofile anymore. When they're given the choice- its always the same.

Osamenor

Staff member
I agree abuse is a choice, but pedophilia is not so much a choice. As much as being gay is not a choice. What one does with those inclinations is.
Exactly. But not everyone who sexually abuses children is a pedophile. Some are in it for the control rather than the sexual part. Or acting out childhood sexual abuse of their own. Or both.

Birth charts don't show sexual orientation either. And that's going on the highly controversial assumption that pedophilia is a sexual orientation, which is beyond the scope of this forum.

In primitive years, choices are made for you. Those choices are seen in a natal chart. Especially if the pedofile starts in adolescence.

Adolescence is well past the point where you've started making your own choices. You might still be having some choices made for you, like where you'll live or go to school, but by that age, your behavior is well under your own control. That is not a choice anyone makes for you. And it's certainly not dictated by your birth chart. Everyone who's old enough to be capable of committing sexual abuse has that choice fully in their own hands.

Last edited:

Orcus101

Well, if its beyond the scope of this forum, what forum does it belong to? Many psychologists are it is an orientation. Its not like anyone pedo would give a truthful answer, so there isn't much to go off of. I've seen more inclinations in natal charts that psychology. For example, there's inclinations stating if your abused, the chances of being re abused are raised by ____%. Or if you're smoking around kids, their chances of getting asthma are increased by ____%. There are certain genetic factors in pedofiles, but not a definite. Same with environmental. So there has to be SOME aspects in a natal chart to increase ones percentage. What do you think the prediction increasing factors would be in astrology? I've read the other ones trying to make sense of life, as well as protect myself. For that choice, I'm trying to use every pre disposition possible to reduce chances! Now, I've moved on to astrology. Come on, I know you've got something!

Osamenor

Staff member
Well, if its beyond the scope of this forum, what forum does it belong to?

This forum is about astrology. The stance that pedophilia is a sexual orientation has nothing to do with astrology, in and of itself, and it's highly controversial. We do have space here where controversial non-astrological topics may be discussed--the Hot Topics subforum of Chat--but an astrological thread isn't the place to go into it. Briefly mentioning it, in the context of astrology, is fine, but no more.

So there has to be SOME aspects in a natal chart to increase ones percentage. What do you think the prediction increasing factors would be in astrology?
We don't know. There are factors that can suggest a focus on sexuality as a life theme, or that there's something unusual about one's sexuality, but they don't get any more specific than that. The very same placements could show up as something entirely different in different people. Maybe it's pedophilia in one person, being an edgy artist in another, consensual kink in another, queerness in another, being a victim of early sexual abuse in another, a life's mission to educate people about sexuality in another... the birth chart doesn't spell it out.

I've read the other ones trying to make sense of life, as well as protect myself. For that choice, I'm trying to use every pre disposition possible to reduce chances! Now, I've moved on to astrology. Come on, I know you've got something!
Astrology doesn't work that way.