Why is he Distant?

I'm asking for a friend. Since I'm asking the question, I think I take it from my perspective (i.e. my location)? Or should I use her location?

Basically my friend has been up in arms with this ex-army fellow. She really fancies him and thinks of him to be special. Personally, I think she should move on and he's a piece of ****, but that's me.

Things started to brew up but she wasn't in the country. Now she is. She wants to meet up and now he's gone cold; no contact. His friends also aren't helpful. He's nonreciprocating.

She's basically asking why is he distant? Why has he disappeared? He came on strong and spoke of marriage at one point. She thinks he believes himself to be unworthy for her.

Any insight? It really bothers her. She loves this man regardless of his lack of emotional investment.

Attachments

• distant.jpg
    distant.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 48

waybread

So he's symbolized by Jupiter, which is weakened by being combust the sun in the 6th house, and having no essential dignity. Mercury (her)as the faster moving planet is actually leaving Jupiter behind. The moon is ready to hit Saturn, by which time I think the broken heart will fully kick in, but maybe it will help her to realize that this man is not in a position to be the partner she wants and deserves.

With Jupiter in this man's turned 12th house, I think it's likely he wasn't straight with her about his commitment to begin with.

It's easy to fall in love with the wrong person. Not so easy to move on, but this is the sense of Mercury (her) in this chart.

Chrysalis

You're the Astrologer, you're asking the question, so its your location, so use whichever location your heads at.

Both in same sign/house/cadent/viacombusta L1 already left L7, jup combust, not looking good at all.

Jup only receives merc by term in scorpio, so it does look like he's lost interest and being combust in his 12th house, he's tucked himself away so she can't get a hold of him, he is purposely avoiding her.

Both merc and jup are trine neptune in his 5th house, he may have thought he wanted something with her at the time but now doesn't,....neptunes my worst planet, i hate neptune and what it can do to you.

Whats moon doing next ? well moons gonna go meet up with saturn, what's saturn showing ...L10 of 7th house endings, its an end... or i suppose a kick in the teeth realization.

Saturn/moon also apply to trine uranus/12th which would then be the disappointments and regrets felt about it all.

She needs to let him go.

So he's symbolized by Jupiter, which is weakened by being combust the sun in the 6th house, and having no essential dignity. Mercury (her)as the faster moving planet is actually leaving Jupiter behind. The moon is ready to hit Saturn, by which time I think the broken heart will fully kick in, but maybe it will help her to realize that this man is not in a position to be the partner she wants and deserves.

With Jupiter in this man's turned 12th house, I think it's likely he wasn't straight with her about his commitment to begin with.

It's easy to fall in love with the wrong person. Not so easy to move on, but this is the sense of Mercury (her) in this chart.

It's really sad to see her struggle, you know. She's me bud.

She is wondering if there is another woman in question? Is there any indication to why he is not reciprocating? Is it because of his fabrication? He seems very self absorbed, and given her history, she fell for such a personality type. He came off as deep, full of emotional energy, and a helpless soul that needed finding; and, being the loving, caring Pisces she is, she drooled all over it.

You're the Astrologer, you're asking the question, so its your location, so use whichever location your heads at.

Both in same sign/house/cadent/viacombusta L1 already left L7, jup combust, not looking good at all.

Jup only receives merc by term in scorpio, so it does look like he's lost interest and being combust in his 12th house, he's tucked himself away so she can't get a hold of him, he is purposely avoiding her.

Both merc and jup are trine neptune in his 5th house, he may have thought he wanted something with her at the time but now doesn't,....neptunes my worst planet, i hate neptune and what it can do to you.

Whats moon doing next ? well moons gonna go meet up with saturn, what's saturn showing ...L10 of 7th house endings, its an end... or i suppose a kick in the teeth realization.

Saturn/moon also apply to trine uranus/12th which would then be the disappointments and regrets felt about it all.

She needs to let him go.

This confirms what I told her many moons ago. Any advice? Does Horary give advice?

Chrysalis

Well moon has just left venus and venus antiscion is in pisces in his 5th house, so this could be someone else here.

waybread

I think that he's just not that into her anymore, but doesn't want to face a dramatic scene in telling her to her face. He'd rather just be deceptive and drop out of sight.

I think that he's just not that into her anymore, but doesn't want to face a dramatic scene in telling her to her face. He'd rather just be deceptive and drop out of sight.

She is not taking it well. I think you're right that she is going to go through a horrible time soon. :(