Mars square Pluto

Imperial1922

hey guys, i was wondering for anyone in this forum who was this aspect in their charts, does it give a strong drive to my mars?

i am very short-tempered and usually people get terrified because of my anger whenever i feel like my pride is on the line. i find everything and everyone to whether be of use to me or against me, no in between. i am trying to get into the Army in a year as a military officer, and hopefully my reputation would go up from there. despite my parents never supporting me on sports they did know i had lots of potential in soccer or swimming competitions.

i get very power hungry and vengeful whenever i dont get the things i want (respect, rightful place ect..).my ex betrayed me so i kinda had a overreaction but depression..its weird..i love to get myself into positions of authority, but something always gets in my way. Any way this aspect would be used for useful things rather than get me into trouble?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jorge.59170.2836.gif
    astro_2gw_01_jorge.59170.2836.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 44

detectahead

A military career would be a great choice. Not that I am partial to any branch(they are all great) but the Navy would be an ideal choice. If you're up to it,try out to be a Navy SEAL,this is the ultimate challenge and proof to yourself and others that your as good as what you say you are. Accomplishing this goal will give you the respect and rightful place you desire for this is earned not given.
You are still quite a young individual and will have to learn to curb your anger when you feel threatened,especially with authority figures. You will "butt heads" with plenty of them in the military. Using others as stepping stones for personal gain can cause resentment. Then the Mars Pluto square's energy could "reverse" to where others would be revengeful, and go to extremes to stop you.

AppLeo

I don't have this aspect myself, however, my sister does and she has a lot of drive. This is an extremely powerful combination, it's just channeling it something that's positive rather than negative.

Mars is quite physical and pluto wants to transform, so this person doesn't want to let go physically if there is a square here.

This placement is ruthless and all about survival. The best way to deal with this placement is to "let go." Not the most helpful advice, but allow yourself to transform – whatever that may mean.

aquarius7000

Imperial,

You are only 17, and still 'mouldable', in the sense that you can still learn to control yourself/ your emotions.

The problem more that Mars-Pluto is Mars-Moon, which means that it is rather easy to ruffle your feathers. Emotions run wild quite easily. However, the good thing is that Saturn aspects both Mars and Moon closely and Saturn has the great ability to 'limit' and control what it touches. Your Cap Sun needs a sense of purpose, so you have constantly show yourself what you will gain from whatever you are doing. Only thing incorrect there is if you apply the same formula to people, as in what will I gain from them. The Cap energy sometimes can be a bit selfish sometimes.

Imperial1922

A military career would be a great choice. Not that I am partial to any branch(they are all great) but the Navy would be an ideal choice. If you're up to it,try out to be a Navy SEAL,this is the ultimate challenge and proof to yourself and others that your as good as what you say you are. Accomplishing this goal will give you the respect and rightful place you desire for this is earned not given.
You are still quite a young individual and will have to learn to curb your anger when you feel threatened,especially with authority figures. You will "butt heads" with plenty of them in the military. Using others as stepping stones for personal gain can cause resentment. Then the Mars Pluto square's energy could "reverse" to where others would be revengeful, and go to extremes to stop you.

I was planning to join Army or Navy as an Officer. My goals are to get accepted into a good college, take 4 years of ROTC (without scholarship) and hopefully have my rightful place. I will work for it. Just that ive been feeling like a mess due to the anger and depression ive built up. But i am hard workinf when its needed. You think Mars in pisces square pluto would help with leadership ability when it comes to being a Navy officer?

Honestly i desire that position very much and will work hard for it.

Imperial1922

Imperial,

You are only 17, and still 'mouldable', in the sense that you can still learn to control yourself/ your emotions.

The problem more that Mars-Pluto is Mars-Moon, which means that it is rather easy to ruffle your feathers. Emotions run wild quite easily. However, the good thing is that Saturn aspects both Mars and Moon closely and Saturn has the great ability to 'limit' and control what it touches. Your Cap Sun needs a sense of purpose, so you have constantly show yourself what you will gain from whatever you are doing. Only thing incorrect there is if you apply the same formula to people, as in what will I gain from them. The Cap energy sometimes can be a bit selfish sometimes.

I am very selfish. Ill be at times selfless so i can later on get something for a selfish reason. I know its wrong but...at the moment its how people move up the ladder unfortunately. Ill see how that goes and if i change in any way in tbe future.

Imperial1922

I don't have this aspect myself, however, my sister does and she has a lot of drive. This is an extremely powerful combination, it's just channeling it something that's positive rather than negative.

Mars is quite physical and pluto wants to transform, so this person doesn't want to let go physically if there is a square here.

This placement is ruthless and all about survival. The best way to deal with this placement is to "let go." Not the most helpful advice, but allow yourself to transform – whatever that may mean.

Funny. People that are close to me and that dont know about astrology tell me the exact same thing. "Let go of your anger, dont let your anger control you ect..." i feel like im darth vader with this aspect Lmao. But jokes aside its very hard for me to let go, especially when i was left vulnerable. I hate saying that because i never believed myself to being weak in anyway. Strength is very important to me.

detectahead

I was planning to join Army or Navy as an Officer. My goals are to get accepted into a good college, take 4 years of ROTC (without scholarship) and hopefully have my rightful place. I will work for it. Just that ive been feeling like a mess due to the anger and depression ive built up. But i am hard workinf when its needed. You think Mars in pisces square pluto would help with leadership ability when it comes to being a Navy officer?

Honestly i desire that position very much and will work hard for it.

Pursue your dreams,but(and I know this might be difficult)to learn and control your reactions from what others say and what you say to them. You might unknowingly communicate in a way which seems threatening to others or even your posture could produce the same sentiment. With Virgo Asc(service)and Uranus in 6th. This indicates(imo)an unusual or unique working situation or career. Not many people have a job as a seal! Mercury and Neptune conjunct "a connection to water or the sea". You can go far but the main lesson is to control your reactions for many will be "in your face". This will happen in the service! If at all possible, "think before you do"

Good luck bud!

Last edited:

Imperial1922

Pursue your dreams,but(and I know this might be difficult)to learn and control your reactions from what others say and what you say to them. You might unknowingly communicate in a way which seems threatening to others or even your posture could produce the same sentiment. With Virgo Asc(service)and Uranus in 6th. This indicates(imo)an unusual or unique working situation or career. Not many people have a job as a seal! Mercury and Neptune conjunct "a connection to water or the sea". You can go far but the main lesson is to control your reactions for many will be "in your face". This will happen in the service! If at all possible, "think before you do"

Good luck bud!

Thanks man, i really appreciate the useful advice. If anything though my two options are Army or Navy. I can see why Navy in an Astrological POV but i also want army due to the fact i can be a military police or Engineering officer. Either one that helps with giving me authority will make me feel secure. And trust me, yoo have no idea how closely i analyze things. The way people treat me or how i see people feeling determines whether i should lash out and be ruthless or not.

I was wondering, would Virgo AS and uranus 6th give one work into building something big? I always thought about developing weapons (my father knows how to) and applying them in the future and gain a high reputation for it.

detectahead

Thanks man, i really appreciate the useful advice. If anything though my two options are Army or Navy. I can see why Navy in an Astrological POV but i also want army due to the fact i can be a military police or Engineering officer. Either one that helps with giving me authority will make me feel secure. And trust me, yoo have no idea how closely i analyze things. The way people treat me or how i see people feeling determines whether i should lash out and be ruthless or not.

I was wondering, would Virgo AS and uranus 6th give one work into building something big? I always thought about developing weapons (my father knows how to) and applying them in the future and gain a high reputation for it.

Military police another good choice and I can see the weapons development(Uranus/6th) Your conjunction of mercury/Neptune also inclines to secrecy. So undercover,swat and similar jobs to them

Imperial1922

Military police another good choice and I can see the weapons development(Uranus/6th) Your conjunction of mercury/Neptune also inclines to secrecy. So undercover,swat and similar jobs to them

Heyy! Honestly Astrologically it fits me well haha. So an update, honestly i am applying to one of the Senior Military Colleges (The citadel) and preety much i decided im going to do NROTC (i want to go as a Naval Officer). Overall ive researched alot about the navy and its history, and by far it is the most interesting to me. The thought of "Projecting Power in the sea" sounds very appealing to me. I can see My Mars in pisces 7th play really well into military service.

Ive been working very hard towards thst goal, despite my junior year being terrible grade-wise. I have preety much planned out to go to That college and go in as an Officer once i leave highschool. Overall though anger has still been an issue, as ive had people from the past (my ex) who clearly is my enemy, yet we talk.

aquarius7000

I am very selfish. Ill be at times selfless so i can later on get something for a selfish reason. I know its wrong but...at the moment its how people move up the ladder unfortunately. Ill see how that goes and if i change in any way in tbe future.
Imperial, that you find being "very selfish" will take you up the ladder of success - is entirely your prerogative to choose as an option.

Since, you are young, I though I should share that, at my place of work, my recently made ex-boss has been using that same recipe. When some saw through him, despite that he hides it pretty well, but you know God is always one ahead of us and has ways to expose one's filth at the right time, he turned vengeful. This person is mean to the core and if you see through him and he get's to know it through your actions or because people distance themselves, given all his Scorpio energy, he is extremely vengeful, too. Now, two of us left his team, and have taken the biggest projects along with us. Why? Because even the client refused to work just with him. What humiliation, and he is also on the HR's blacklist now!

IMHO, selfishness is NOT the way to success, persistence and decency are and when success comes that way, it is more long-lasting and earns one plenty more respect.

Last edited:

Imperial1922

Imperial, that you find being "very selfish" will take you up the ladder of success - is entirely your prerogative to choose as an option.

Since, you are young, I though I should share that, at my place of work, my recently made ex-boss has been using that same recipe. When some saw through him, despite that he hides it pretty well, but you know God is always one ahead of us and has ways to expose one's filth at the right time, he turned vengeful. This person is mean to the core and if you see through him and he get's to know it through your actions or because people distance themselves, given all his Scorpio energy, he is extremely vengeful, too. Now, two of us left his team, and have taken the biggest projects along with us. Why? Because even the client refused to work just with him. What humiliation, and he is also on the HR's blacklist now!

IMHO, selfishness is NOT the way to success, persistence and decency are and when success comes that way, it is more long-lasting and earns one plenty more respect.

Honestly i see what you mean, but selfishness is necessary to get things done. I believe You may go the selfless way, but really people WILL throw you under the bus for acting weak. I have recently talked to my Ex girlfriend for instance. She is a ******* terrible person and i despise her in every way. She has lied and indirectly manipulated others against me, i have directly been agressive (barely physically, psychologically at most). Despite me being agressive and straight to the point, she was indirect and weak.

I have always loved the concept of control and power. As a child i never had that. It was absolute hell without it. I never had a chance to be in charge, or support for it. I have always had my eye in leadership positions and develop myself to them.I think Selfishness is important. A country cant live without a strong military who is strong, An entrepreneur cant run a business without ruthlessly destroying the opponents of the business. Humans are naturally selfish.Does it mean you have to be completely selfish? Of course not... Its all about how you balance your compassion/empathy and self-interests.

I have had my friends call me stubborn and very ruthless fir the fact that i just dont want to feel powerless. Its a need for me. Thats why projecting strength is important.

hebrewlaborer

Account Closed
This aspect is highly convoluted. People with it natally, I have observed, are almost always shown the darker side of human behaviour, and always involved in some kind of scandal.
They often are on the receiving end of anger, violence and hostility, or they are giving it, if they are yet to evolve.
Almost always, people with this aspect will transmute the energy into a spiritual outlet; yoga is common, but it can be any kind of physical activity really. And the main object in mind is controlling the desires and passions, some of which are fatal to the person's health, in their youth. I have observed some of the older people with this aspect who have really been able to let go of the need for revenge and transmute it into forgiveness and compassion. But don't mess with them, the beast can come out at any time, a very protective and defensive energy underlies them even when they have evolved.

This is not as aspect that someone who is born with can take lightly: it must be paid attention to. I've found that when they have matured and evolved, they don't "get away" from turbulent situations: they are put into them and encounter other people as turbulent. So in effect, they are actually put into turbulent situations to serve as a teacher, giving advice and help to those who struggle with the same kind of issues that they themselves did. If they reach that state of evolution, then they have definitely learnt the lessons that this aspect brings.