Venus opposition Neptune Synastry!

GPrincess

Hello all! Has any of you experience on the opposition aspect between Venus and Neptune in synastry? The degree in our synastry is 0,03 orb .... and he has Venus Neptune opposition in his natal too. Who was the Venus and who the Neptune in your case? How did or still do feel about it?

Takanari

I'm not in a relationship but I have a crush and I'm the Venus person. I don't know that much about synastry charts but apparently Venus sees Neptune through rose-colored glasses and at some point they will get disappointed because they kind of delude themselves and Neptune is not really the person that they see. Venus also wants to help and be the savior even though Neptune is perfectly fine. It's a very difficult aspect but there can also be a deep connection I think.

GPrincess

I'm not in a relationship but I have a crush and I'm the Venus person. I don't know that much about synastry charts but apparently Venus sees Neptune through rose-colored glasses and at some point they will get disappointed because they kind of delude themselves and Neptune is not really the person that they see. Venus also wants to help and be the savior even though Neptune is perfectly fine. It's a very difficult aspect but there can also be a deep connection I think.

I am the Neptune person... and the Venus person got this aspect in his natal too...along with the two other aspects we got in synastry. Sun opposition Neptune(me) and Moon(me) opposition Neptune. I think these are difficult aspects cause there is a really strong bond between the two people involved... though not sure if it goes both ways... cause i am in love... not with love itself... but with him for many many years now!.

Takanari

That's interesting. What do you mean with "not sure if it goes both ways?"Are you more in love or is he?
I myself am totally obsessed with my crush but I don't know about her feelings and it just leaves me exhausted. Sadly I don't have that much experience with astrology and reading charts so it doesn't really help me.

GPrincess

That's interesting. What do you mean with "not sure if it goes both ways?"Are you more in love or is he?
I myself am totally obsessed with my crush but I don't know about her feelings and it just leaves me exhausted. Sadly I don't have that much experience with astrology and reading charts so it doesn't really help me.

I am obsessed but only cause we got many pluto aspects both ways and i got Pluto as my ruler on my chart. He is obsessed too but i am not sure if that is love... i am in love... but for him i was never sure if that is love or something else. I am actually pretty good in synastry and astrology in general cause i read too much ...i am ''addicted'' better to say :) We got many DW in our synastry with Mars-venus, mars-moon, Pluto-mars,Pluto-venus... so i got no idea if it is because of these aspects or because he has put me on a pedestal. All of these are close aspects. That is why i asked specifically for this aspect. i want to know how people experiencing it.

Takanari

If you want you can look at our synastry chart and find out if it's the Venus opposition Neptune aspect that makes me so obsessed with my crush. :)
I'm the inner person.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_yy_asd.77919.26511.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_yy_asd.77919.26511.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 54

GPrincess

If you want you can look at our synastry chart and find out if it's the Venus opposition Neptune aspect that makes me so obsessed with my crush. :)
I'm the inner person.

Hello Takanari!
I am gonna have to ask if the time in both charts is right. Houses are important in synastry and in astrology in general :)

GPrincess

I know her Ascendant sign but I don't know if the time is correct. Is that enough?

unfortunatelly no ..the exact time changes a lot of things such as the orbs of the aspects between her moon(her feminine side) and your planets. Also it could change the houses too if an early ascendant or a late ascendant :( i can only talk to you though about the connection between your planets but not into the houses of each other.

Claire19

Venus Neptune contacts can have the element of the victim/ saviour about it.
Ultimately it is not an equal situation and creates dependency where one feels put upon ultimately and unfulfilled. The outer planet person in any of these scenarios always holds the power.

GPrincess

Venus Neptune contacts can have the element of the victim/ saviour about it.
Ultimately it is not an equal situation and creates dependency where one feels put upon ultimately and unfulfilled. The outer planet person in any of these scenarios always holds the power.

i actually feel the victim here...though i am the outer planet in most of the aspects with his inner planets...but i must admit that i can move on... he still hasn't ... i know i am under his skin... thing is... he chose to leave not me... we count 6 years now since we met... and all those years...he keeps sending 1 msg per year... till this August... that asked to see me... Not sure if it's the Neptune(me)-Venus(him) opposition (0.18 orb) or the Neptune(him)-Moon(me) opposition (1.51 orb) or the Sun(him) - Moon(me) conjuction... but neither of us has really really forget about the other one... and never will ...and i talk about a platonic relationship!

Last edited:

Nadezhda

I know one person who has Neptune in Saggitarius, but my Venus in Virgo...so it isn't an opposition, but it's close too. We have a square in synastry. As a result he tried to deceive me many times and not only in relations, also with money...((