Which house rules over the internet?

AppLeo

I'm not really sure where to put this thread.

But which house rules over the internet, social media, and electronic messaging? I'm pretty sure it would be the 11th house. Like, I'm pretty sure.

The 10th house could also be associated with the internet, but maybe more general internet things like people's profiles, iPhone apps, or websites that stand for a common goal or display an identity or name. The 10th house is an angular house, and I think angular houses always have something to do with identity.

Internet messages (11th house) has nothing to do with identity though; they just give the website or person's profile (10th house identity) meaning or value. At least that's how I see it.

I'm confused between the internet being the 10th and 11th.

Internet messaging could also be related to the 3rd house, and maybe even the 7th house.

I've been getting into horary recently, and I need to know which house and planet rules over the internet, websites, internet messages, social media....

Last edited:

Predtator

I would say that the houses that rule the internet belong to the United Nations as of October 1st this year, the NSA, and DHS.

All jokes aside, I'd say all of them. The 1st would deal with all of the superficial **** you have to wade through to get to news, the 2cd could constitute all of the online shopping, the 3rd because you're communicating when you're on the interwebs....hmmm the 4th....., the 5th lots of stuff to peak your interests, like this website, the 6th..hrrmmm...7th all of the dating websites, 8th the deep net, 9th all the illuminati conspiracy theories on youtube and vast resources to knowledge(unless Anon hasn't helped your country yet), the 10th kind of like the 1st all of the **** people post, the 12th...Mariana's Web, which has yet to be determined if real, but all of the other seedy and dirty things going on! (Lemon Party), And probably access to aliens. :rightful:

AppLeo

I would say that the houses that rule the internet belong to the United Nations as of October 1st this year, the NSA, and DHS.

All jokes aside, I'd say all of them. The 1st would deal with all of the superficial **** you have to wade through to get to news, the 2cd could constitute all of the online shopping, the 3rd because you're communicating when you're on the interwebs....hmmm the 4th....., the 5th lots of stuff to peak your interests, like this website, the 6th..hrrmmm...7th all of the dating websites, 8th the deep net, 9th all the illuminati conspiracy theories on youtube and vast resources to knowledge(unless Anon hasn't helped your country yet), the 10th kind of like the 1st all of the **** people post, the 12th...Mariana's Web, which has yet to be determined if real, but all of the other seedy and dirty things going on! (Lemon Party), And probably access to aliens. :rightful:

I love how you connected the internet to all the different house expressions, but I seriously need one house I can count on.

If I'm reading a horary chart regarding a question on the internet and I need to find the ruling planet of the chart, I can't use all of those houses because having a bunch of ruling planets won't really make things any clearer.

david starling

I'm not really sure to put this thread.

But which house rules over the internet, social media, and electronic messaging? I'm pretty sure it would be the 11th house. Like, I'm pretty sure.

The 10th house could also be associated with the internet, but maybe more general internet things like people's profiles, iPhone apps, or websites that stand for a common goal or display an identity or name. The 10th house is an angular house, and I think angular houses always have something to do with identity.

Internet messages (11th house) has nothing to do with identity though; they just give the website or person's profile (10th house identity) meaning or value. At least that's how I see it.

Internet messaging could also be related to the 3rd house, and maybe even the 7th house.

I've been getting into horary recently, and I need to know which house and planet rules over the internet, websites, internet messages, social media....

C.t.'s House! :biggrin:
But, seriously, H3 for communication, H10 for the Military-Industrial-Complex (without which there wouldn't be an internet), and H11 for the access to information and the possibility of transcending cultural differences. Mercury, Saturn, and Mars.

JUPITERASC

I'm not really sure to put this thread.

But which house rules over the internet, social media, and electronic messaging?
I'm pretty sure it would be the 11th house. Like, I'm pretty sure.

The 10th house could also be associated with the internet,
but maybe more general internet things like people's profiles, iPhone apps,
or websites that stand for a common goal or display an identity or name.
The 10th house is an angular house, and I think angular houses always have something to do with identity.

Internet messages (11th house) has nothing to do with identity though;
they just give the website or person's profile (10th house identity)
meaning or value.
At least that's how I see it.

Internet messaging could also be related to the 3rd house,

and maybe even the 7th house.

I've been getting into horary recently,
and I need to know which house and planet rules over the internet, websites, internet messages, social media....
3rd House significations = Letters, rumours, reports, messages and messengers.
Communications generally.
Newspapers, magazines, telephones, postal service :smile:
Written deeds and contracts.
Speeches and debates.
Our ability to express ourselves and communicate to others.
Languages, mobility skills and self-expression. HOUSES TEMPLES OF THE SKY by Deborah Houlding

I love how you connected the internet to all the different house expressions, but I seriously need one house I can count on.

If I'm reading a horary chart regarding a question on the internet
and I need to find the ruling planet of the chart,
I can't use all of those houses because having a bunch of ruling planets won't really make things any clearer.
Use 3rd House

waybread

It depends how you look at IT.

As a form of communication, it should belong to the third house.

As a kind of electronics or technology, I'd look to Uranus. This isn't the same as the 11th house, which rules friends, associates, and your hopes and wishes for the future.

AppLeo

It depends how you look at IT.

As a form of communication, it should belong to the third house.

As a kind of electronics or technology, I'd look to Uranus. This isn't the same as the 11th house, which rules friends, associates, and your hopes and wishes for the future.

The 11th house does deal with a common goal of a community though. The 11th house gives meaning to the 10th house. If the 10th house represents or shows how we identify with our reputation, then the 11th house shows us what it is we do that gives us meaning and connection. If you a community of people online all messaging on the same website, that sounds more 11th house than 3rd house. The 11th house is the dream of your career.

And the problem with Uranus is that it's not a traditional planet. I don't know how effective that is in predicting for horary.

JUPITERASC

The 11th house does deal with a common goal of a community though.
The 11th house gives meaning to the 10th house.
If the 10th house represents or shows how we identify with our reputation,
then the 11th house shows us what it is we do that gives us meaning and connection.
If you a community of people online all messaging on the same website,
that sounds more 11th house than 3rd house.
The 11th house is the dream of your career.

And the problem with Uranus is that it's not a traditional planet.
I don't know how effective that is in predicting for horary.
The Internet is clearly a form of COMMUNICATION :smile:
therefore 3rd House

tsmall

Premium Member
It isn't always a matree of what house, especially with horary. Waybread went with Uranus. I would go with Mercury. Btw, i'm moving your thread to horary technique.

Tamara

JUPITERASC

I've been getting into horary recently,
and I need to know
which house
and planet

rules over the internet, websites, internet messages, social media....
so agreement is = 3rd house

I
t isn't always
a matter of what house,

especially with horary.

Waybread went with Uranus.

I would go with Mercury.

Btw, i'm moving your thread to horary technique.

Tamara
Mercury = the winged messenger :smile:

Nature
Masculine or feminine, depending upon its placement
if in conjunction with a masculine planet, Mercury becomes masculine
if with a feminine, then feminine.
By its own nature Mercury is cold and dry
and therefore melancholic.
Mercury is adaptable
its influence is beneficial when associated with good planets
malefic when associated with bad planets.
Mercury rules the animal spirit and is the author of subtlety, tricks, devices, and perjury
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/mercury_att.html

AppLeo

so agreement is = 3rd house

Mercury = the winged messenger :smile:

Nature
Masculine or feminine, depending upon its placement
if in conjunction with a masculine planet, Mercury becomes masculine
if with a feminine, then feminine.
By its own nature Mercury is cold and dry
and therefore melancholic.
Mercury is adaptable
its influence is beneficial when associated with good planets
malefic when associated with bad planets.
Mercury rules the animal spirit and is the author of subtlety, tricks, devices, and perjury
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/mercury_att.html

What happens when Mercury is conjunct the Sun by 3 degrees in the 12th house for horary.

AppLeo

Post the chart :smile:
For experienced horary members to assist

astro_2gw_49_should_i_do_it.2699.51666.jpg

I want to keep the real question to myself. But Mercury and the 3rd house is important.

AppLeo

Siriusly? I'm no horarist :smile:
better to consult with more experienced horary astrologers

all I can say is it's 3rd house and Mercury
but as for reading the chart, there is no question is there
so......

Wow, I thought you would be a horary person.

I learn new things about you everyday Jupiter