Help in reading my chart

jat00

I am very confused right now. I don't know weather I should study further or search for job. My parents are very worried about me. I have never been able to give them any happiness in life. I was not good at studies(I mean I never made the effort), was not good at sports.
Will I ever be able to make my parents happy? Will they ever be proud of me? I have never done anything for them.

Dob: 20.03.1990 Time of birth: 5-30 AM
Place of birth: Hansi, Haryana, India (latitude 29:6 N longitude 76:1 E)

astro_2gw_01.66911.14551.jpg astro_2gw_01.67040.20473.jpg upload.jpg

Last edited:

AppLeo

You've got Sun + Mercury square Jupiter and the Moon. You've got a really difficult T-square. This t-square takes place in the house angles, PLUS Jupiter is the ruler of both the 10th and the 1st house.

This tells me that their is much confusion about your goals and you should do. (Sun, mercury square Moon). You probably feel super lazy and unproductive. Jupiter only seems to increase or make this situation worse, which probably represents your parents.

Saturn is transiting your 10th house...

What have you been studying and why aren't you studying?? I'm assuming you're in college... We go to college to specialize in something to obtain a better job. If the studies are helping you get a better job then I suggest you continue your studies, so that you can make your parents proud. If not, then obviously get a job. You don't want to waste your time doing poorly in your studies only to achieve nothing

jat00

According to my chart what do you think I should take as a career?

I completed my engineering(electrical) degree in 2013. Since then I have not been able to find any job, although I did not try very hard because my father is supporting me. A vedic astrologer told me that Staying away from my parents will be beneficial and I will be successful in foreign country.

Right now I have the opportunity to study(computer science) in Germany at a very prestigious university. What do you say? I am afraid because of the uncertainty of finding a job(although chances are very high) after studies and I have never lived without my parents.

AppLeo

According to my chart what do you think I should take as a career?

I completed my engineering(electrical) degree in 2013. Since then I have not been able to find any job, although I did not try very hard because my father is supporting me. A vedic astrologer told me that Staying away from my parents will be beneficial and I will be successful in foreign country.

Right now I have the opportunity to study(computer science) in Germany at a very prestigious university. What do you say? I am afraid because of the uncertainty of finding a job(although chances are very high) after studies and I have never lived without my parents.

Well, if you can't find a job now with your studies, then taking the prestigious university in Germany would be better.

I see Saturn as a specializing planet, and when it's coming across the 9th and entering your 10th house it's important that you crack down on studies and a specific job. It doesn't matter what job and astrology can't really tell you what kind of job. Just study something that will beneficial to you.

I think getting away from your parents would be a good idea as well because they seem to be a negative influence.

Last edited:

jat00

The time is correct. I have asked my parents, and they are very sure about it.
Do you or someone you know can read palms of the hand or in other words a palmist. then I can send you a picture of my palms.