Astral dreaming is not leprosy.

aquarius7000

Ok, aquarius7000, if you insist, here goes... let me know what you find :smile:
Hi,

So, you too have some Pisces influence through your asc. You have Venus in Pisces too like Bluebells and myself. Also, note that Piscean Venus is also your third house (mind) ruler, as it is mine. So, the mind is involved.

Further, you also have the 12th house (sub-conscious) in aspect to your Venus, also like myself. You have the Moon in your eight house, so you must feel at home (the Moon) with your interest in taboo subjects like the paranormal, etc.

You also have Uranus (flashes) aspecting your 3rd house (the mind) planets. I have Uranus in the third house directly.

duenderoja

To all those already discussing, what does the third house have to do with it? I have Uranus conjunct mercury and Sun conjunct Neptune conjunct ic all in the third house.

My dreams are not like yours, but they are are shaped by your upbringing, I think.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

To all those already discussing, what does the third house have to do with it? I have Uranus conjunct mercury and Sun conjunct Neptune conjunct ic all in the third house.

My dreams are not like yours, but they are are shaped by your upbringing, I think.
Hi,

Third house planets by themselves will not give the ability per se. Other constellations/ placements in the chart need to support it. If you like, post your chart.

Also, dreams, IMO, are not shaped by your upbringing directly. They are connected though with one's subconscious and experiences in life.

duenderoja

Hi,

Third house planets by themselves will not give the ability per se. Other constellations/ placements in the chart need to support it. If you like, post your chart.

Also, dreams, IMO, are not shaped by your upbringing directly. They are connected though with one's subconscious and experiences in life.

I was one of the first in the thread.

I am very aware that I have the ability to dream astrally and precognitivally, though not at will. My question was only regarding the third house.

Bina

Third house also brings messages, so connected to Uranus or Neptune, may bring messages of the higher mind or other realms.:smile:

aquarius7000

I was one of the first in the thread.

I am very aware that I have the ability to dream astrally and precognitivally, though not at will. My question was only regarding the third house.
But what are you arguing or going so on the defensive about? Who challenged your ability to dream?
Also, your question might have been only about the third house, but certainly we can comment on anything you have posted.

Bina

Hi,

So, you too have some Pisces influence through your asc. You have Venus in Pisces too like Bluebells and myself. Also, note that Piscean Venus is also your third house (mind) ruler, as it is mine. So, the mind is involved.

Further, you also have the 12th house (sub-conscious) in aspect to your Venus, also like myself. You have the Moon in your eight house, so you must feel at home (the Moon) with your interest in taboo subjects like the paranormal, etc.

You also have Uranus (flashes) aspecting your 3rd house (the mind) planets. I have Uranus in the third house directly.

Thank you, that's an interesting analysis, you make some points which i had not considered previously. I had put down my abilities mostly to Neptune's great influence in my chart...it is always refreshing if someone else takes a look and brings in a new perspective! :smile:

aquarius7000

Thank you, that's an interesting analysis, you make some points which i had not considered previously. I had put down my abilities mostly to Neptune's great influence in my chart...it is always refreshing if someone else takes a look and brings in a new perspective! :smile:
Hi,

I certainly think that Neptune plays a big role. So does Pisces I think. However, I have been studying the influence of Uranus, too, since Uranus is linked with flashes of intuition, and the higher mind (higher octave of Mercury).

I am trying to look for charts of mediums and clairvoyants in order to study them. The problem today is that there are a lot of hoaxes out there, so one needs to be careful.

tsmall

Premium Member
If people, that truly have pre-cognition and dreams etc. could care to post their charts, it would be interesting to see commonalities. You can always hide your birth details on your chart.

My chart is pretty much everywhere on the forum, but ever since I was really little I've had pre-cog dreams. I'm interested in following this thread. Mostly people I've talked to chalk it up to Moon in Pisces, but that can't be right.

aquarius7000

My chart is pretty much everywhere on the forum, but ever since I was really little I've had pre-cog dreams. I'm interested in following this thread. Mostly people I've talked to chalk it up to Moon in Pisces, but that can't be right.
Hi,

Can you post your chart on this thread? I am trying to gather some common significators.

As to the Moon in Pisces in this connection, it cannot be entirely incorrect. My Moon is not in Pisces, but in Cap. However, it is in a nice, tight sextile to my Piscean Venus, which, in turn, is aspected by Neptune. My Moon is also in a loose sextile to Uranus in the third. Also, my Moon rules my 12th house of sleep, dreams and the sub-conscious. And I mostly get messages in my dreams.

tsmall

Premium Member
Hi,

Can you post your chart on this thread? I am trying to gather some common significators.

As to the Moon in Pisces in this connection, it cannot be entirely incorrect. My Moon is not in Pisces, but in Cap. However, it is in a nice, tight sextile to my Piscean Venus, which, in turn, is aspected by Neptune. My Moon is also in a loose sextile to Uranus in the third. Also, my Moon rules my 12th house of sleep, dreams and the sub-conscious. And I mostly get messages in my dreams.

Sure. Please forgive that the outers don't appear, since I don't use them. If you recast it, you'll find that the closest aspect I have is Neptune in Scorp trine Moon, separating. And I'm sure you'll discover that Uranus conjuncts Sun by latitude, longitude, and declination. That said, I'm more impressed as a trad astrologer that 1)yes, Moon is in Pisces, and 2) Mercury rules
9th (of dreams, wisdom, and astrologers) and is found rx in the 1st, conjunct both the ASC and Jupiter, in hayz, with Mercury in joy. I have ever believed that the pre-cog dreams are less inspired flashes than the unconscious mind making leaps of logic while I was sleeping. But I have an open mind...

Attachments

• tsmall's chart.1.jpg
    tsmall's chart.1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 30

aniani

I'm and have been very interested in these topics. I don't believe I've had astral dreams myself but I can lucid dream when a situation is out of control or if I start to get scared in my dreams. I am not sure if that is a subconcious action or if there is any deeper meaning to it

I also tend to remember most of my dreams. I do have precognitive dreams related to myself (and anyone related/connected to me). However, I have lots of regular dreams as well, so I could never tell if it is of any significance until it happens or when I get the deja-vu moment.

When I read up on topics regards to this, my chart did not have any indicators of being able to have precognitive dreams etc, so I am definitely interested to see everyone's expereince and indicators on their chart.

aquarius7000

Sure. Please forgive that the outers don't appear, since I don't use them. If you recast it, you'll find that the closest aspect I have is Neptune in Scorp trine Moon, separating. And I'm sure you'll discover that Uranus conjuncts Sun by latitude, longitude, and declination. That said, I'm more impressed as a trad astrologer that 1)yes, Moon is in Pisces, and 2) Mercury rules
9th (of dreams, wisdom, and astrologers) and is found rx in the 1st, conjunct both the ASC and Jupiter, in hayz, with Mercury in joy. I have ever believed that the pre-cog dreams are less inspired flashes than the unconscious mind making leaps of logic while I was sleeping. But I have an open mind...

Well, you do have the Pisces Moon and Neptune constellations, which corroborates the previously noted assumptions.

So you don't use the outers at all? Interesting

Julia Karmic Astrology

This is a great thread. I am interested in psychic abilities, dreamwork, and the astrology chart markers for these talents. (As an aside, I have been hoping that people would start posting more of these kind of topics. There is a spiritual realm sub-forum here that I think is under utilized and could be a safe haven for all things psychic and spiritual.)

In consistent polling, most Americans report that they have had some contact with a deceased family member. All of these people are most certainly not psychotic. Also, psychic dreams are quite common in the psychic community.

I believe psychic abilities are more common than reported, because we live in a place and time where these abilities are not encouraged or developed, but in fact denigrated. Talented psychics are either ridiculed or placed on a new age guru pedestal, therefore many psychics keep a low profile and tend to share only with fellow psychics, or with those who are sympathetic and open minded.

There are many kinds of psychic abilities, too many to list here. I do not think any one has complied a list of astrology markers by specific psychic ability. So I am interested to see what ideas people have along those lines in this thread.

Bluebell’s dream outlined is a very lovely dream; the dreamer is communicating with deceased relatives who provide a loving, empowering presence which feels transformative. This is called psychic mediumship, the ability to communicate with discarnate beings. Her dream seems to have been triggered by an upcoming stressful event, a return to work. Her family came to her assistance while she was asleep.

Even mental health professionals who do not believe in psychic abilities would see this dream as a very positive sign of growth and empowerment, but coming from the unconscious rather than other realms. Carl Jung a famous psychologist, however believed that the subconscious was connected to the spiritual realm, and something that we all share, the collective unconscious.

In terms of chart makers for psychic ability, Bluebell’s chart is showing us the psychic ability in the following:
Moon/Ura/Nep conjunction
2h (karmic gift house) Pluto in Scorpio aspected to Mercury, this gives the mediumship
Venus in Pisces
Mercury/Neptune

In general, natal chart psychic markers:

Moon in water signs, especially Pisces
Sun, Mercury, Venus in Pisces or Cancer
2h (karmic gift house) Moon, Neptune or Pluto
12h Pluto
Moon, Venus, Mercury aspects to Neptune
Pluto/Moon aspects, the conjunction is said to be a rare sign of a direct clairvoyant

I believe Pluto involvement with the other psychic markers are going to give the mediumship ability (communication with discarnate beings).

The inner planets are day to day issues, the outer planets are spiritual, direct links to the spiritual realm, so inner to outer aspects are the channeling of pure spiritual energy to us here on earth.

In terms of developing psychic abilities, there are ways to do that via practice and training.
Psychic abilities are like any other talent, musical, athletic, etc. It is possible to develop the skills.

For people who wish to develop psychic dreaming, relax and meditate before bedtime. Keep a dream journal and begin to record dreams for study and learning purposes. Or it can be a more relaxed approach where a person just goes with the flow. Like other talents, some people are serious musicians, for others it is just a casual hobby.

Dreams can come from three sources: random neural firings as the brain processes the day’s events; subconscious thoughts and feelings; psychic connections to other realms. The dream journal will help to delineate between the three types of dreams.
I have undergone training in various psychic areas, and it is a big help in focusing these skills and also showing me my strengths.

Julia

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi,

I was not born between those hours and get pre-cognitive dreams.

Can someone getting astral dreams describe astral dreams?

Astral dreaming and projecting refers to travel into astral realms.
Pre-cognitive dreams refer to dreams which predict the future.

Psychic dreaming is a more general term which covers both of these.

And yes, a person can be born at any time and have psychic dreams.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi,

Anybody with a true pre-cognitive / medium ability, what do you think in your chart gives you that? If you like, you can post your chart.

I think that most people with psychic ability can do predictive work.
Time is like a river, you can hop in and out at various times, including the future.

Mediumship is the ability to communicate with discarnate beings, those who have died, so it makes sense that Pluto, Scorpio, and 8h and 12h would be involved with the typical psychic markers in a chart.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

The 3h is the house of communication, so it makes sense that the third house placement of such a highly psychic cluster of Ura/Merc/Sun/Neptune would result in psychic ability.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

tsmall,

A Pisces Moon by itself could indeed confer a great deal of psychic ability. But I would assume you have other markers as well. I believe that the astrology community has a fairly high level of intuitive, psychic, spiritual ability when compared to the general population.

I just saw part of your chart, the Pisces NN is going to definitely strengthen your Pisces Moon.
You have been an established psychic in past lives. The Moon/NN in Pisces is showing that you have been working on Pisces energy for many past lives, and in this life there is going to be a strong use of the positive side of Pisces energy, including using your psychic abilities. Where is your Uranus? Tends to show astrology abilities.

Julia

Last edited: