random thought for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUPITERASC

then-we-so-ill-run-for-cant-lose-president-and-2958776.png

Kscar

Wish a wyvern would show up in the living room here, while im else where....

Mobile makes me wanna own that Cancer rising....

haidee

How popular would an astrology dating site be? Where you post natal charts and look at synastry aspects.
Or maybe that'd be kind of stalkerish and too personal to share with strangers who can potentially be manipulative and abusive :sleeping:
Or obsessive?? If you don't know much about astrology in the first place? :pouty:

david starling

How popular would an astrology dating site be? Where you post natal charts and look at synastry aspects.
Or maybe that'd be kind of stalkerish and too personal to share with strangers who can potentially be manipulative and abusive :sleeping:
Or obsessive?? If you don't know much about astrology in the first place? :pouty:

The expression "thin ice" comes to mind. Hey, if the site recommended marriage, could it be sued in the event of a divorce?:lol:

AppLeo

It would probably be super popular. There should be a site that matches you based on birth charts. I think someone said that already on this forum. One of us should make a site like that.

david starling

It would probably be super popular. There should be a site that matches you based on birth charts. I think someone said that already on this forum. One of us should make a site like that.

It's the "dating" part that would be tricky. More like, recommending online communication, like Skype?

AppLeo

It's the "dating" part that would be tricky. More like, recommending online communication, like Skype?

What's difficult about the dating part?? You pair people based on their chart. Now if astrology is actually real (I still don't know) people would find their soul mates.

david starling

What's difficult about the dating part?? You pair people based on their chart. Now if astrology is actually real (I still don't know) people would find their soul mates.

I mean actually meeting in person, so you come into physical contact. Also, how can you be sure someone isn't faking the Chart?

AppLeo

I mean actually meeting in person, so you come into physical contact. Also, how can you be sure someone isn't faking the Chart?

Well people fake on dating websites all the time. When you look for relationships online you are accepting the risks and ******** that comes with the internet.

If you want to come in contact then obvs you talk through the dating website and plan a way to meet each other in person. The website isn't just going to pair up random charts and that's it lul. That would be useless

Status
Not open for further replies.