Favorite Astrological Placement(s)?

Blaze

Account Closed
I'm talkin' one Pluto Square connecting it to the Asc. There are like 5 pictures of me on here now. Go find out if it's close at all. I won't be hurt either way.

You want me to stalk you, m8? That's kind of hot tho. Brb, looking for pics.

But wait, you're a dude?

graay ghost

Mars in Taurus

Because there's something so utterly sexy about them that's a call to my most primal sensibilities. It's an instinctual want of them I can't help or control, it's like every cell in my body turns it's complete attention to these Goddesses and howls. There've been three women so far in my life that I couldn't resist, didn't want to resist, and was so pathetically/deliciously at their mercies. They were savagely beautiful, it was downright rude. Each one had Mars in Taurus when I ran their charts and bless them fifty fold for it. Shout out to all y'all you sexy MF's. You have me praising all kinds of deities. Ya have us laying down at your feet as offerings.

Not sure if I should be a bit weirded out...

AppLeo

It is, little nipple of mine.

*Pinches you*

tumblr_m7yfquzU8K1qj7ct2o1_500.gif

graay ghost

I see you've taken time off from harassing the Pisces of the site. It's too bad, I was enjoying watching you poke them in their delusions.

If I am to be perfectly honest, I think a lot of it is that I know a lot of fish and human beings drive me insane in general, so the two get conflated :unsure:
Save