Clairvoyance in a chart

AppLeo

Not sure if this is a thread already.

I can't remember what website, but I read somewhere that you could indicate clairvoyancy in a person's chart. And I loved the articles way to determine it; I wonder if you guys would agree.

Firstly, if you want to determine clairvoyance, you have to look at Neptine and Pluto. Neptune picks up virbational frequencies or what gives the psychic knowledge. Pluto, reads between the lines and searches for the right cues. Pluto is the planet of death.

So, logically speaking, if you put these planets together you get a real psychic medium.

HOWEVER, one can only gain this ability under two condiitions.

1) These planets must be conjunct in either Pisces or Scorpio. Maybe even Cancer, but the other two signs preferably.

2) The Sun or Moon and preferably, Mercury, have to conjunct this conjunction as well. Because how will this conjunction truly manifest unless personal planets obtain this energy. Personal planets make this very very generational enerfy active.

Depending on the house you probably get different psychics.

And maybe this aspect could manifest itself in todays age if Neptune and Pluto both squares or trined Mercury. Because I have no clue when pluto ans neptune were conjunct and and on top of that in the sign scorpio or pisces.

Ugh, I hate typjnf on mobile. Sorry for mistakes.

nachie7

I visited this site after long time.....

Why are we discussing about planetslike pluto and neptune???

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! these planets are ****in non existant in vedic astrology!!

Tomorrow, there will be someone who will say saturn's moon in 5th house causes cancer...

AppLeo

I visited this site after long time.....

Why are we discussing about planetslike pluto and neptune???

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!! these planets are ****in non existant in vedic astrology!!

Tomorrow, there will be someone who will say saturn's moon in 5th house causes cancer...

Thanks for contributing nothing to the thread.

As you can see, this thread is located in the category of Modern Astrology. It is perfectly acceptable to talk about Pluto and Neptune without getting backlash from Vedic or Traditional astrologers.

I believe that Pluto and Neptune hold importance that should be examined with care rather than being thrown out and are the only planets that have correct corresponding themes to clairvoyance.

Laineydreamer21

Thanks for contributing nothing to the thread.

As you can see, this thread is located in the category of Modern Astrology. It is perfectly acceptable to talk about Pluto and Neptune without getting backlash from Vedic or Traditional astrologers.

I believe that Pluto and Neptune hold importance that should be examined with care rather than being thrown out and are the only planets that have correct corresponding themes to clairvoyance.

I agree with you, I'm only a novice but it makes sense to me that Pluto and Neptune are important, Uranus too I read. I have Pisces sun conjunct Mercury square Neptune conjunct ASC and am psychic/Clairsentient/claircognizant.. But it's not developed, I'm not in a situation that I can pursue it right now.. My son has moon conjunct Neptune in Aquarius sextile pluto and a lot of Uranus aspects and he's very open, I'm just learning and it's so interesting! Have you any psychic indicators yourself or are you just curious?

AppLeo

I agree with you, I'm only a novice but it makes sense to me that Pluto and Neptune are important, Uranus too I read. I have Pisces sun conjunct Mercury square Neptune conjunct ASC and am psychic/Clairsentient/claircognizant.. But it's not developed, I'm not in a situation that I can pursue it right now.. My son has moon conjunct Neptune in Aquarius sextile pluto and a lot of Uranus aspects and he's very open, I'm just learning and it's so interesting! Have you any psychic indicators yourself or are you just curious?

Yes, the outside planets give you more information that shouldn't be overlooked.

And I don't really have strong psychic indicators or psychic abilities.

conspiracy theorist

From people I've come into contact who have clairvoyance abilities, they claim that 1) There are multiple types of clairvoyance (e.g. seeing energy, psychometry, ability to see the "higher spheres" etc) and 2) Some types of clairvoyance can be trained and improved.

So, with those 2 points in mind, any type of spiritualizing aspects/placements may contribute to clairvoyant ability for even if the person in question wasn't born with the ability at birth, the desire for the spiritual life would eventually cause them to develop the ability (as well as other extra sensory techniques)

Laineydreamer21

From people I've come into contact who have clairvoyance abilities, they claim that 1) There are multiple types of clairvoyance (e.g. seeing energy, psychometry, ability to see the "higher spheres" etc) and 2) Some types of clairvoyance can be trained and improved.

So, with those 2 points in mind, any type of spiritualizing aspects/placements may contribute to clairvoyant ability for even if the person in question wasn't born with the ability at birth, the desire for the spiritual life would eventually cause them to develop the ability (as well as other extra sensory techniques)

That's true apparently most people have a certain amount of ability to develop their minds in this way with the right training, good point!

Claire19

Yes, the outside planets give you more information that shouldn't be overlooked.

Everyone can develop their psychic abilities. It is just easier for those with water planets and signs to access it and accept it.

Julia Karmic Astrology

There are some other threads where we are making comments about psychic ability shown in the natal chart. It is thought that psychic talent will be shown by Moon/Venus/Mercury aspects to the Neptune, Pluto and Uranus. So inner to outer planet aspects.

I believe that psychic ability is quite common in the general population. And like other human abilities it is evenly distributed, a bell shaped curve. Unfortunately, these abilities don't easily manifest, given that in our society such talents are not developed or encouraged. In fact they are denigrated and ridiculed. So for most people, the talent is dormant. And for those who are aware of their talents, they keep a low profile. Someon with talent is either mocked or made a new age guru, neither option desirable for those with a moral core.

It is also well known in the psychic community that there are many kinds of psychic talent. Just like those with athletic or musical talent, it manifests in different areas. One can be quite athletic, be good at football, but not tennis, etc. Psychic talents are the same kind of thing.

I have been trying to identify general psychic markers in a chart, and then the markers for specific psychic talents. Neptune aspects, and water planets indicate general ability, clairvoyance, etc. I think that Pluto/Mercury would indicate mediumship ability, the ability to communicate with discarnate beings. Uranus may indicate healing ability, along with Chiron.

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

Actually Appleo you have a number of psychic markers:

Sun/NN/Mercury conjunction aspected to Neptune
2h Jupiter in Pisces. An ability to manifest that which you desire. Best karmic placement.
Venus/Neptune
Moon/Pluto (Hades Moon)

I am not at all surprised. Some of your posts are showing that you are in touch with cosmic consciousness.

Julia

aquarius7000

Or maybe, 99% of the population just isn't psychic because we're normal humans.
There is nothing abnormal about those with psychic abilities.

However, most "normal" human beings are too materialistic and money oriented. They are so heavily covered in illusion (maya per Hinduism) that even if they were to have that psychic moment, they would discard it as some sort of madness. People today are so hesitant, even scared to talk about such things for fear of being branded as lunatics.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Yes, psychic ability is like any other human talent.
It can be developed with training and encouragement.

We are born with varying degrees of talent, and then given the culture, this talent can be developed and nurtured.

It seems to me that those with an interest in astrology probably would have more innate psychic talent than the general population.

Julia

theV

I was watching Cleveland Abduction doc and one's of the victim's mother went to a famous psychic show to ask whether her daughter is alive or dear. The psychic answered dead leaving the mother to suffer for years leading to her death from depression. The kidnap victim, Amanda Berry, was watching the show and was hoping the psychic would restore hope to her mother but she did not. Since watching the story, I am biased towards psychics.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I was watching Cleveland Abduction doc and one's of the victim's mother went to a famous psychic show to ask whether her daughter is alive or dear. The psychic answered dead leaving the mother to suffer for years leading to her death from depression. The kidnap victim, Amanda Berry, was watching the show and was hoping the psychic would restore hope to her mother but she did not. Since watching the story, I am biased towards psychics.
That is understandable. However, there are unethical people in all trades.

aquarius7000

Why would they let such unethical person to have a show? a show that is highly watched and rated from what I watched in doc.
Probably because they are just as unethical and are only concerned about viewership no.s, i.e., if the clairvoyant was a popular one. There are many ways to become popular, too.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Having psychic ability does not mean someone has a moral core.
Like any other ability, it can be used for good or evil.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Why would they let such unethical person to have a show? a show that is highly watched and rated from what I watched in doc.

It is hard to tell what happened. It is possible that the show was more about entertainment than about the professional and responsible use of psychic talent.

Also in all fairness, even good psychics can make mistakes.

When I see future events, I see probability numbers attached to them, which I report.
This is due to most events being subject to some degree of free will.
Most psychics don't report the probability numbers.

Also I have observed that psychics who use misuse their talents tend to lose their abilities and have a hard time accepting that. They start off quite talented and accurate, then begin to look foolish. It is sad when this happens. New Age gurus bite the dust. :(

Julia

It's the same as in real-life situations - it's not necessarily those with the most talent, natural ability or integrity, that get awarded with the most career prospects, it's usually those who can give people a socially acceptable exterior, as well as being ruthless/determined. Not exactly the best criteria for a counsellor/psychic to be.

The psychics who don't charge money, who you find through word of mouth because they are doing it for the right reasons, are not going to be found on tv. Unfortunately, the mum was being led up the garden path by both the psychic and tv network.