Amber Heard

Capricorn2616

Does anyone know Amber Heard's ascendant? I was thinking Libra or Sag. Her sun sign is Taurus with a Libra moon.

MV5BMTQ0MjA1ODU0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTczNTkwNjE@._V1_UY317_CR10,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

AppLeo

Hmm... I think Sag Rising. She looks very similar to a girl I knew in school who had a Libra Moon, Virgo Sun, and Sag Rising. Except the girl I knew was more curvy, virgin or "Virgo" looking :lol: that's because she was a Virgo. But if you were to change the girl I knew from Virgo to Taurus she would like Amber Heard for sure.

So yeah, I'm willing to bet Sagittarius Rising. Sag rising's always have those deep eyes, but they look like they're not focused on anything.

http://prntscr.com/bppfvr

OMg, that Sag Rising would also put her Neptune in the First house. When I was thinking about her rising I was also thinking Pisces, but not quite pisces. The girl I knew also had neptune in her first.

Capricorn2616

Are Virgos typically curvy? Beyonce is the first person to come to mind so I guess so...But yeah I really think Sag too. She's so beautiful I was super curious.

AppLeo

Are Virgos typically curvy? Beyonce is the first person to come to mind so I guess so...But yeah I really think Sag too. She's so beautiful I was super curious.

Yeah I think they have that curve vibe or they're ultra skinny if not. Nicki minaj has her Moon in virgo and her butt is so big LOL.

Who else, Cascada (natalie horer) has Sun on the cusp of Virgo and Libra. She has that Libra vibe for sure, but defintely curvy or has that heaviness to her like beyonce.

Capricorn2616

Pahahha ... nice reference. My sister is a Virgo, but she's Aqua rising ... she can be gangly but slightly thick at the same time.

astrobunny

I actually get Aquarius vibes from her. She's involved in lots of humanitarian stuff too, which is very Aquarius, and she does kind of oddball roles in the past like Zombieland and Pineapple Express.

Capricorn2616

I actually get Aquarius vibes from her. She's involved in lots of humanitarian stuff too, which is very Aquarius, and she does kind of oddball roles in the past like Zombieland and Pineapple Express.
Now that you mention it, I can see Aquarius too. She is super artsy and never wants to conform ... And she's rebelling against Johnny's camp/the media right now ... You might be onto something!

astrobunny

She kinda looks like Emma Roberts who's an Aquarius.

MV5BMTgzNzYzNzUzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU5NzE5NQ@@._V1_UY317_CR40,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

You should look at celebrities with Aquarius in Rising. Because Emma is an Aquarius, but her ascendant is Virgo.

I do have to say though, if Amber Heard is an Aquarius Rising, it puts Nessus in her 7th house. I wonder if you can take Johnny's charts and use them to figure out Amber's rising sign.

fruityfresh

I think it's more likely Sagittarius, Capricorn, or Libra. At a huge stretch, I would also say Gemini. I don't think there is any Aquarius either because Aquarius rising tend to have very round cheeks and their faces aren't as long as amber's. Sagittarius or Capricorn or libra would make more sense to me. Gemini is also plausible because her features are so symmetrical and her body is somewhat small compared to her head. I noticed Gemini suns and risings have very big heads but tiny bodies (like a child) and they are very beautiful too.

Amber heard looks a little bit like a more "model-esque" Kristen Stewart (aries sun gemini rising) to me so it's possible amber has a fire or air rising based off of that. Which leads back to sag libra and Gemini...one of those three definitely.

To dial it down further, i don't know about libra maybe? Does she look like a libra moon and libra rising? I don't know honestly, so I would just put it to Sagittarius or Gemini, as opposite signs tend to share similar features quite often. She Shares some features with ScarJo too so maybe it is Sagittarius. But then again she shares features with Kristen Stewart too? So maybe aries rising or Gemini rising? Uhh...

It's just so many possibilités!

mlala

I was thinking Sag rising and found this post. Which would put Uranus and Neptune and maybe Mars in her 1st house.
Also, Moon would then be around 14 Libra, with Chiron making a tense opposition ATM.