Will she find me attractive?

I want to know more about attraction and a possible relationship with a girl. That's what I thought when I was making the question.

astro_2gw_80_t_e_s_t_e.74212.28345.jpg

Last edited:
Are you male or female? Her significator is in your sign and house, so she has noticed you, however relationship is probably unlikely. No aspect. But there is mutual liking.

I'm a male, she's a female. Actually, a lesbian female. However, we're feeling a strong and romantic attraction. When I was making this question, I was wondering, deeply, If she'd find me attractive-- romantic attractive, in our first date. It doesn't look so.. Right? I really wanted to kiss her. She won't enjoy it, will she? We have this sort of "idealistic love", we get along amazingly.
I don't know... I don't hope to have a relationship with her, but I want this date (of this chart) be great! I really want to make her feel loved by me, in a total and romantic way. We're from other cities, and we're going to see each other in August.

I don't want to ask so much, but could you give a glance at our synastry chart? If you don't mind.. whether you can't, it's okay. I'm just anxious.
Sorry for my bad english, btw.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
She (the one asked about) is Pisces 1st. Trads say Jupiter. I say Neptune with a Jupiter hopeful chaser.

She will be enamored positively about you in some way - but it will not be in the realistic way. Beware being placed on a pedastal by her and then unknowingly failing her.

Regardless, she has a un unconditional thing for you - which makes me think with Neptune in quesited (you's) 6th - do you have a limp or a handicap or physical/mental condition? Don't take it wrong - but I have Venus in Pisces in 9th - kinda sorta the same thing - and I truly can't fall in love with someone unless they have a need that no one else seems to care about.

If you want to dazzle her through male-female foreplay - be the bon-vivant 9th house world traveler, intellectual, scholarly person that you know how do be - but just as as kind thought and word - don't dazzle her with BS, which you're capable of, but dazzle her curiousity and willingness to venture the world.

Your horary ruler is in her 8th - so she will find you cool at first, but if you show her the world - she'll be get hot.

Saturn is on querant 3rd and quesited 10th - so don't play games and don't try to tell her something that she can't buy - don't lie, pretend, etc.

this is a classic chart of horary of "I want something - what do I have to give for trade?"

Sun-Venus conjunct in her 3rd and your 9th - the worldly truth of exploration is the only answer.

She (the one asked about) is Pisces 1st. Trads say Jupiter. I say Neptune with a Jupiter hopeful chaser.

She will be enamored positively about you in some way - but it will not be in the realistic way. Beware being placed on a pedastal by her and then unknowingly failing her.

Regardless, she has a un unconditional thing for you - which makes me think with Neptune in quesited (you's) 6th - do you have a limp or a handicap or physical/mental condition? Don't take it wrong - but I have Venus in Pisces in 9th - kinda sorta the same thing - and I truly can't fall in love with someone unless they have a need that no one else seems to care about.

If you want to dazzle her through male-female foreplay - be the bon-vivant 9th house world traveler, intellectual, scholarly person that you know how do be - but just as as kind thought and word - don't dazzle her with BS, which you're capable of, but dazzle her curiousity and willingness to venture the world.

Your horary ruler is in her 8th - so she will find you cool at first, but if you show her the world - she'll be get hot.

Saturn is on querant 3rd and quesited 10th - so don't play games and don't try to tell her something that she can't buy - don't lie, pretend, etc.

this is a classic chart of horary of "I want something - what do I have to give for trade?"

Sun-Venus conjunct in her 3rd and your 9th - the worldly truth of exploration is the only answer.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! Your answer is so complete and full! It tells too much about my relation with her.
About the physical/mental condition... Yes, I do have! The physical condition is personal, some few people know about it (she knows about it). Thus, I have a "inferiority complex" about everything. I think I'm ugly, I'm incapable and uninteresting. But I know It's not like that, but I can't stop feeling this inferiority. And this girl... gosh, this girl lifts me up! She never stop saying how beautiful I am (physically and spiritually). And I'm afraid of not being what she expects! (physically attractive). I'm really afraid of it!--That's because I've always thought I'm ugly. Besides, she's lesbian.
Thank you again for the advice of being traveler, intellectual, scholarly person. I have a stellium in saggitarius, and she has the ascendant--and jupiter, in saggitarius either. We can talk about things like that for hoooooours. I just have to be myself.
I'm so relieved. But, somehow, I still have this sort of fear of being ugly.