Why do i keep fighting authority in every job i have?

BOOGY99

Hi
In every job i have i have to fight authority and never except unfairness.
This causes me a lot of stress. I know i have sun conj uranus, pluto conj asc and square mc, also moon/mars conj in 10th. I never attack, but defend my position. Will this ever stop, am i missing anything.
Thankyou kindly x

Attachments

• bchart.jpg
    bchart.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Add to the aspects you mentioned, you also have your ASC ruler Mercury in the first, exalted, domiciled, and in it's joy in the first house. You know your mind and you aren't going to budge for anyone.

Has the possibility of working on your own ever occurred to you? How about something more freelance where their is more flexibility for you to decide what you work with, who you work with and when?

noraleader

Banned
it's not you it's them :)

uranus combust in virgo.. hmm.. :) a selective rebel.. north node in leo moon in cancer saturn in aquarius venus in libra.. jupiter in pisces.. haha before i list every planet, all of the overt concepts to placement suggest some pursuit of egalitarianism, well, the nn leo moon in cancer may make you somewhat proud and give you a protective surface, both inviting suppression in an authoritarian mileu.

not that i'm an expert astrologer or anything, these seem obvious signs why you would be concerned with discretising the presence of authoritarianism as disagreeable, of course, this is also my perspective.

i think, as the skit says, you ought to smother yourself in condiment and jump into the jaws of the crocodile and let them have a good chew. make them happy, let them predate. why fight it? happy crocs are preferable, certainly.

oppression is the order of the day, one lumps it or gets smushed, or cronies to it. what are the alternates to fighting it? going along with it, or trying to not mind it? i'm sure such a vantage is familiar to you. i've lost all my good jobs that way.

if getting chewed up isn't your bag, you could try masochism, relishing duress, appreciating it for it's vintage, bouquet, panache. or, just try and slow it down as much as possible so you can enjoy the view.

if someone takes something from you, pleasure, dignity, health, it's theirs now, you wouldn't get to keep it in the long run anyway, so don't worry about it too much. everyday, at least you didn't degrade yourself to their level. and what could be finer than that?

sibylline

Seems like you already know. Nothing like a good Mars/Uranus/Pluto mix to create a defiant personality. A 10th house Mars rarely gives in to authority, just because they're an authority. Venus in Libra wants to ensure everything is fair and Mercury in Virgo rising makes sure your grievances are heard.

BOOGY99

Thanks for all your replies, they make perfect sense.

I have 3 jobs, 2 self employed, 1 I just sell on eBay but that is pocket money, that works! The other is that I am a carer, I fight for my children and rules the authority unfairly impose, and the other is a benefits officer in an office, which I have lost because they would not let me work 25hrs part time and some other issues they were forcing without choice. Looking back at all my previous jobs, it’s the same story, employers impose rules, I question if unfair. It causes me so much stress and panic.
Deep down I just want to be left alone (12 house) to get on with things, but I keep making the same mistakes so I must not be learning my lessons.
Maybe I should just put up with things and just hope for the best, but I don’t think I can.:sad:

noraleader

Banned
people say things like, "life pushes us to limits we didn't know we had" but as far as i'm concerned, cr&p is just cr&p.

i joined this site looking for any sign of hope for my future, silly me eh. never found it, but, while my vessel goes under the waves, i can distract myself with trying to be helpful to others, which is what i enjoy doing anyway :) fortunately, it seems to be going under the waves slower than expected, so that's alright.

stay centered in yourself is the best advice i think, and a personal thank you from me for choosing to challenge what seems wrong in the world.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Boogy,

There is information contained in your natal chart which may shed light upon the issues you describe.

You are looking to be at least an intermediate level soul, intermediate to advanced soul level. You brought back quite a bit of karmic credit and debt in this life. More advanced souls take on quite a bit of karmic work.

If we look at your nodal axis, it is a reversed. This means you have been trying to balance Leo and Aquarius, 5/11 energy for many past lives. In this life you are meant to work on a deeper integration and focused expression of the positive traits of the two signs.

An 11h NN is a soul which is determined to bring about a more fair and equal community, to bring about change and do this through interaction with others.

Your Aquarius SN has spent many past lives as a rebel, societal change agent, scapegoat.
This soul has been somewhat detached from emotion, operating from the head. This is a soul who was good with abstract societal change, but was out of touch and had problems with one on one interactions. There were also issues around taking control of groups. Others may have seen you as quirky, eccentric and rebellious, bring societal change in rapid and dramatic ways.

In this life, the NN indicates that you are to be more heart centered, and become more adept at one on one interactions. You will use your personal power to bring about change, but in a cooperative way. You are to bring about change, but avoid revolution and chaos. There is a need to work via interaction and cooperation with others. Your goal in this life will to bring in change, but in a gentle, step wise way. Try to meet your audience where they are, not being too far ahead of them.

Your 12h is the house of karma, indicating karmic debt which echoes some of the themes in your reversed nodal axis. A 12h Sun has been an important well known person in past lives, but in this life, will work quietly behind the scenes. This is to balance the fame and accolades from past lives. This soul may have a sense that it is not appreciated or is receiving less recognition than it deserves. The Virgo (mutable) Sun indicates that in past lives the soul defined its identify via fame. In this life, you have chosen to find out who you really are. And to expect little in the way of external reward. Avoid being critical of others.

The 12h Sun may have karma connected to present life father or father figures.

A 12h Uranus indicates past lives involved in revolution and chaos, either as victim or perpetrator, and some karmic debt associated with this. A 12h Uranus often has a past life connection to Atlantis, and also has innate talent in the areas of acupuncture, massage therapy and astrology, all which use Uranian healing energy. The 12h Uranus often has spontaneous recall of past lives.

A 12h Pluto indicates karmic debt associated with use and abuse of power either as victim or perpetrator. In this life you are to use your power wisely, and also not be victimized.

There may also be compulsions and phobias in this life. A 12h Pluto has innate healing talent, as well as ability in the area of trance mediumship and clairvoyance. Your 6h Chiron also echoes the healing talent theme, as does your sensitive, intuitive and nurturing Cancer Moon.

The Moon/Mars aspect gives you courage, passion, but take care not to be intolerant or quarrelsome. A 10h Moon indicates that your current life mother has been with you in past lives as a parent.

Your grand trine is about karmic gifts brought forward for a job well done in past lives.

Hope this helps.

Julia

BOOGY99

Hi Boogy,

There is information contained in your natal chart which may shed light upon the issues you describe.

The 12h Uranus often has spontaneous recall of past lives.

*I have just started trying to recall my past lives with a CD I obtained, so I am practising this at the moment.

There may also be compulsions and phobias in this life. A 12h Pluto has innate healing talent,

*I have phobias and panic attacks, I also have a reiki level 2 for healing myself.

Thanks Julia, I found this reply so helpful as I am a very spiritual person who goes to the Spiritual church now and then. I felt there had to be a deeper meaning.

I don’t think the Transiting Saturn opp MC sq ASC is helping at the moment too.

Regards xx

Arena

Will this ever stop
The natal chart is always imprinted in you... but you can shift it's focus by relocating. When you move, the angles move. The angles are where the focus of the chart is. So by exploring possible relocations you can see how your chart angles change by locations.

You do have a Jupiter-Pluto partile opposition and that can mean great success if you would have it on your angles. You can see in the extended chart section in astro.com and in special charts your astromap of the world. There you can see that Jupiter would be on your MC straight through the US from Minnesota around Minneapolis and down through Iowa and all the way down to Louisiana.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Boogy,

The 12h Uranus often has spontaneous recall of past lives.

*I have just started trying to recall my past lives with a CD I obtained, so I am practising this at the moment.

Very good, Past lives are stored in our aura, and are fairly easy to recall in light trance.
You may also consider training in the area of mediumship, communication with discarnate beings. This is another potential talent for you. You are probably clairvoyant, so I am assuming you see pictures in your head?

Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

Boogy,

I also wanted to again state that while you are hard wired for making a just, fair society, in this life you are meant to do so in a more quiet way than you have in past lives. You are to exhibit leaderships qualities (Leo in NN): calm, powerful, cooperative. A true leader knows how to reach people, motivate them, and has patience. This can be a frustrating and difficult piece, but something you want to learn in this life. (Think Obama, not Putin.:))

The other issue that is clear in your chart, is that given your spiritual and psychic potential, you may be somewhat bored in life if these talents are not explored. You might be happier continuing with your metaphysical, healing, psychic studies. This will help offset the frustration of living on this planet.

Julia

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Boogie,

In karmic work, we do not necessarily see Saturn as a problem.
Saturn is Lord of Karma. He is a hard taskmaster, but is a way shower, and will give us strength and wisdom. He is the one who can help us learn, grow, and evolve. He does however put us through our paces. :(

I think transiting Neptune might be throwing you into a bit of a tailspin.
It is in Pisces right now, so a double whammy of mysticism. This energy is giving everyone the opportunity for significant spiritual transformation or mass deception and delusion.

T. Neptune is hitting quite a few or your natal planets, so this is an opportunity to be spiritualized or to go off the rails. :)

You also had a Chiron Return a couple of years ago, this is a time of major life reassessment, and the effects can last up to 18 months.

Julia

BOOGY99

Very good, Past lives are stored in our aura, and are fairly easy to recall in light trance.
You may also consider training in the area of mediumship, communication with discarnate beings. This is another potential talent for you. You are probably clairvoyant, so I am assuming you see pictures in your head?

Hi Julia,
You have opened my eyes to a different view on my question. I have just read up on the nodes, Saturn conj south node square Neptune and in Aquarius 5th house.

The first time I saw a picture film in my head was under hypnotherapy, and I loved that peaceful state, it was like watching a television film.

The only other time I get this is when I am just waking up, I find it hard to get into that trance, but it is so peaceful. I am going to concentrate on spiritual matters for now as this may be the answer, because deep down I am feeling very restless and this may be when I question authority, and yes I don’t do it in the best way as I am very direct sometimes.

Thank you so much Julia for this insight that I had not considered. :joyful:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Julia,
You have opened my eyes to a different view on my question. I have just read up on the nodes, Saturn conj south node square Neptune and in Aquarius 5th house.

Yes, very good, take a closer look at that nodal axis t-square. Yes you can see more information there about your presenting issues and soul path. Also note the NN/ Chiron/ Jupiter quincunx.

Planets conjunct the south node can pull a soul back into old deeply ingrained patterns which operate on a unconscious level and may even feel like sub-personalties. It is like your past lives as a rebel has been transported in whole, and planted in part of your psyche. This part of you will emerge from time to time, sabotaging the work of constructive north node expression.

Saturn conjunct the south node may present with a fearful, dependent, sad sub-personality which will block growth via needs for safety, limits, and defensiveness. There is also a tendency to sabotage the Self with negative and critical inner dialogue. This placement however can also give strong reserves of strength,wisdom, and discipline which can be used to further the goals of the North Node.

Saturn to North Node can mean a determined route to north node goals, or false boundaries and beliefs that restrict growth. Neptune to Saturn can mean someone with a practical spirituality or frustration/escapism. Neptune to North Node means that spirituality will help you with soul growth in this life, watch out for deceptions and illusions.

The first time I saw a picture film in my head was under hypnotherapy, and I loved that peaceful state, it was like watching a television film.

The only other time I get this is when I am just waking up, I find it hard to get into that trance, but it is so peaceful. I am going to concentrate on spiritual matters for now as this may be the answer, because deep down I am feeling very restless and this may be when I question authority, and yes I don’t do it in the best way as I am very direct sometimes.
Thank you so much Julia for this insight that I had not considered. :joyful:

Yes upon awakening you are most likely in alpha waves or light trance.
Regular practice of meditation will assist you in tapping your intuitive abilities.

You are welcome!

Julia

Kitchy

Banned
Holy Rebellion Dude/Dudette!

You got A LOT going on...

But I think it comes down to that Sun Uranus conjunction. Yeah, that's the ticket...

In 12th - you hide in shadows and subterfuge. No bueno. You are scene as a behind the scenes saboteur.

If you want to be your own boss - which Sun Uranus usually demands -
look at your 10th ruler Merc in 1st.

All points lead to you leading your own charge in life.

Quit working for other people and start working for yourself.

10th house ruler likes variety and in 1st house - you are the variety.

Diversification.

2nd house "earned income ruler" in 2nd! Talk about unanswered prayers.

What kind of art/music/fashion/dance can you make money from?

Maybe even wacky performance artist.

Don't waste your time working for others - you'll be miserable for the rest of your life.

Your original question will no longer be an issue if you find ways to create your own artistic reality.

Otherwise, you'll get fired over and over again, be subjugated and/or just plain miserable in life.

BOOGY99

Holy Rebellion Dude/Dudette!

Quit working for other people and start working for yourself.

2nd house "earned income ruler" in 2nd! Talk about unanswered prayers.

What kind of art/music/fashion/dance can you make money from?

I have 3 jobs, well the office job has ended now lol, but one is i am a carer for children, self employed but not my own boss, and the other i sell clothes on line self employed, pocket money really! I still need a part time job to make ends meet as long as i am left alone to get on with it!!!! :lol: xx

Kitchy

Banned
Boogy -

my suggestion was not intended as immediate solution, but rather a life goal for you. what you tell say above, about 3 jobs - shows that 'diversication' of what i wrote, however, it implies currently that you have three bosses / authority figures to not get a long with - so it seems that could be adding a whole bunch of angst.

maybe if you consider my suggestion for a self-determined /self- led career as a goal, or a plan, you can work toward self-employment or another career where you will one day become independent from authority?

working a job to pay the bills and live right now is understandable, but you might take my suggestion into the context of your big picture in life, because your chart suggests that this rebellion to authority will continue to be a problem for you as long as you are working for other people.

have you been fired from jobs thus far, or have you quit because of these issues? if so, it would be a shame if you were to get permanently stuck in such a pattern, especially with the potential you have to go it on your own.

BOOGY99

Boogy -

have you been fired from jobs thus far, or have you quit because of these issues? if so, it would be a shame if you were to get permanently stuck in such a pattern, especially with the potential you have to go it on your own.

Thanks for your advice Kitchy.

I have never been fired yet as I make sure I am a good hard worker so as not to give the employer an excuse if I challenge or upset the apple cart but they don’t make it easy for me. (Maybe I should ask my boss if they like green or red apples!!!)
I give my notice but tend to walk and not work it as I have no patience these days as it just keeps happening and it stresses me out.
It’s my own fault; we all have limitations which we have to adhere too, but I just find it frustrating and unbearable.

BOOGY99

[QUOTE=BOOGY99;

After reading Donna Cunninghams book on pluto, i think i am a plutonian and the conjunction to the asc and square to the MC it makes it more clearer.

Thanks for all your replies xx