Favorite sex aspects

khlysty

Two mindblowing longterm sexualove partners in my life.

First wife/me:

Her Pluto conj my Leo Mars/Asc
BML--Psyche conj my 10H Gemini Venus
Juno--Amor conj my 4H Scorpio Psyche
Cupid conj my Aries Sun--Eros
Her natal Taurus Asc + 8H Sag Venus--Sun
My natal Leo Asc + 9H Sun--Eros trine Mars--Asc

Former fiance/me:

Her Taurus Sun--Ceres--IC conj my Ceres
4H Gemini Mercury conj my Venus
5H Cancer Venus conj my Moon
Leo Moon--NN conj my Mars--Terpsichore--Asc
7H Virgo Mars conj my Valentine
8H Libra Vertex conj my Neptune
Scorpio Lust conj my 4H Psyche
Scorpio Uranus conj my 4H Amor--Chiron
Aqua BML--Lust conj my Desc

Better format?

Can anyone be so kind to tell me how to figure out these strange stars or whatever they are :confused: I've wondered for so long.
Psyche, amor, eros, lust.... Why haven't I heard of it more?
Should it not be of people's general interest?
I do need to know where to calculate this though, it seems like major things in compatibility.

duenderoja

Eros/psyche (433,16 on Astro.com) are just icing on the cake. They are not actual sex aspects in and of themselves.

All of the other listed asteroids have nothing to do with sex.

comdoc

Astro.com has option to add up to 11 asteroids and other objects of interest. Go to Extended Chart Selection, and scroll down for a list of over 1700 asteroids and other objects. Do a web search for the asteroid name, and follow the links. Often the meanings are tied into mythology. I use "love asteroids" Juno, Valentine, Eros, Psyche, Cupid to augment planet synastry connections. Here's my list: 433,16,1221,763,447,3451,81,4386,1585.

Eros/psyche (433,16 on Astro.com) are just icing on the cake. They are not actual sex aspects in and of themselves.

All of the other listed asteroids have nothing to do with sex.

khlysty

dr33oo.png

Thank you very much, so what does this mean for our eros and psyche?

duenderoja

http://witcheri.blogspot.com/2012/09/love-astrology-love-compatible-by-eros.html?m=1

His Eros : her psyche

Hello, you must be my husband! Wife? Whatever, this duo knows quick smart that they’re on or off. They either get it on from the start or neatly avoid each other. Another way of putting it is either there is no chemistry whatsoever between them or it is on from the literal second they see each other.

Her Eros : his psyche

This tender romance has the potential to be the clingiest of all. Once pair-bonded, this couple can be almost inseparable. They literally find being parted from one another to be that irksome.

[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

I must add - I do not see that your Eros/psyche or his aspect any of your inner planets. Therefore the above descriptions may not activate.

Last edited by a moderator:

khlysty

http://witcheri.blogspot.com/2012/09/love-astrology-love-compatible-by-eros.html?m=1

His Eros : her psyche

Hello, you must be my husband! Wife? Whatever, this duo knows quick smart that they’re on or off. They either get it on from the start or neatly avoid each other. Another way of putting it is either there is no chemistry whatsoever between them or it is on from the literal second they see each other.

Her Eros : his psyche

This tender romance has the potential to be the clingiest of all. Once pair-bonded, this couple can be almost inseparable. They literally find being parted from one another to be that irksome.

[edited quote over 100 words against Forum rules - Moderator]

I must add - I do not see that your Eros/psyche or his aspect any of your inner planets. Therefore the above descriptions may not activate.

So our Eros/Psyche didn't make any difference? I don't really understand the text, was it about me and the guy?

Hkk

Account Closed
OK this thread is two years old.

There is no one sign, one aspect that is the hottest sexually. I suggest you purchase a copy of Townsley's PLANETS IN LOVE. This volume explains how each sign and house and planets in relationship to others of the same also produce hot sexual relationships of different kinds.

You will not find this on the internet.

I don’t know who your trying to put this message across to but I’m not purchasing anything! And I don’t give a flying **** how old this thread is. Someone clearly needs to get some though 😱🙊

Hkk

Account Closed
]I’ve had sex with someone moon square Venus on both sides and I always felt like I wanted us to be more emotionally connected during sex and show more affection lol. Does anyone else get this?? I’m a Scorpio moon. but at the same time we had mars Pluto Uranus Lilith going on that made is just have incredible physical sex

Both sides? That’s far too much info! This is not about sex positions it’s planets positions..... I 🤔 think .....

sea_of_qi

OK this thread is two years old.

There is no one sign, one aspect that is the hottest sexually. I suggest you purchase a copy of Townsley's PLANETS IN LOVE. This volume explains how each sign and house and planets in relationship to others of the same also produce hot sexual relationships of different kinds.

You will not find this on the internet.

Thank you, voice of reason.

Hkk

Account Closed
I didn’t realise there is more than one Lilith until I joined this site. Now I know all my Lilith. I think Lilith has a lot to do with sex aspects

CapAquaPis

My Lilith conjunct Saturn in the 3rd (Virgo) with Jupiter and Mars in the same house; and my Eros conjunct the MC and Venus with Eris and Ceres in the 10th (Aries). I find Eros to have an equal role along with the most significant asteroids in astrology: Juno, Pallas and Vesta...and Ceres can be included. Can anyone tell me what Lilith conjunct Saturn and the proximity of Jupiter and Mars, and Eros in a close vicinity of Venus, Eris and Ceres represents on a chart?