what am I up against? how long?

Suze

Dad, mother's carer passed. Mother now nursing home, very difficult to be around her many problems & the nursing home itself & all its problems. So many things to do managing her affairs, medical situation, house, garden. Overwhelming. When she passes creates different set of problems - finalising affairs, 50yrs stuff in house, what to do with house.

On health benefits could get cut off forced to live off inheritance til runs out (easier to stay on benefits if own own home, may not have enough funds) may not get back on benefits. All this will go on for some time. Dealing with sister makes everything worse, hopefully once things finalised distance myself from her. Cope better knowing in advance. Imagine chart has family difficulties.

When will it be over/better? I know we choose family for the lessons.

Strong need finally have own home, space & privacy. Wonder if ever happen.

Thankyou so much for reading and replying

Attachments

• _suzanne_20150815.gif
    _suzanne_20150815.gif
    54.6 KB · Views: 87

Chrome166

I'm not an expert, so I'm going to leave the nitty gritty to other posters, but I have to say that when I read your post, I immediately thought you must have a Sun square Moon, as this is an aspect I have to deal with, too. It doesn't really say much about the circumstances of your future, but it's certainly a huge roadblock on the path to happiness.

I believe that Moon in Aquarius means you need to be independent and are comfortable being a loner. Sun in Taurus, on the other hand, means the core of your being just wants to have a comfortable, happy life. The Sun square Moon aspect drives a wedge between these two ideals. It may seem that these two things are at odds with each other.

Does this sound right at all so far? I'd love to hear your feedback, I'm trying to learn more about this myself.

Edit: I just noticed you have Venus on the midpoint of that square! Some literature I found on the Sun/Moon midpoint says "Sun influences Moon: One’s Reigning Need (Moon) is fueled by Life Energy (Sun). This is the strongest point of individual need fulfillment, and thus it has to do with relationships and self-acceptance on a deep level." So perhaps your solution lies somewhere in Venus's realm (typically has a lot to do with your love life).

Last edited:

Suze

Thanks for your reply Chrome.

Immediate family situation unbearably difficult. You're right. I realise the situation exists to learn, grow etc. Never had love life, extremely unlikely ever will, doesn't bother me. Been told learning of that is self love & acceptance, more important. Home of my own & to get away from sister once mother inevitably passes is what I want.

Suze

Hello
Managed to get an astrologer to take a super quick look, she said Mars in Cancer and Saturn in Cancer will help a lot in understanding what's going on. Can't find any information on that. Does that help/mean anything to you?
Thankyou for reading and replying
Suze

Sweet Pea

Mars is where you put your energy, Cancer is the sign of family/nurturing/caring, Saturn is the planet of responsibility and duty. Having Mars and Saturn in that sign indicates that at some time in your life, the necessity to care will become acute. What makes things "acute" is when Pluto comes along. Transiting Pluto (that's Pluto in its current position in the sky) is right on your Ascendant (Capricorn, also the sign of duties) and opposite your Mars. I notice the chart you posted was from 15th August, the current position of Pluto is 13.5 Capricorn (you can keep an eye on its position from the astro.com home page). Pluto brings experiences that drive us to the depths of our emotional range, they are often not pretty and not at all enjoyable. You'll feel some of your worst emotions (if you haven't already). It's a kind of purge. Old stuff will come up and be reviewed, especially anything you repressed from the past. It's a time when the psychological shadow in us (what we deny in ourselves, because we prefer not to look at it) will come up again and again.

If you note down the degrees of your Ascendant and Mars, and then look at the ephemeris for next year .....

http://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2016.pdf

.....you'll see that Pluto has moved away from your Mars a little, until it retrogrades (goes backwards) and then it is right opposite your Mars again around September/October so things may become acute after a bit of a reprieve earlier in the year.

Basically, things will continue as they are for most of this year, because Pluto will be transiting on your Ascendant (right now) and then turning direct soon to move forward to oppose your Mars again. But early next year, it moves on to 17 Capricorn, and the intensity might ease off.

You have a need for your own space, with Moon in Aquarius and trine Uranus the planet of freedom. This is a contrast to your Mars/Saturn in Cancer, there is a collision of archetypal patterns. One is freedom, the other is dutiful care of family.

You'll see that Saturn is also connected to Moon, for dutiful caring.

Next year too, transiting Uranus will oppose your natal Uranus in the 10th house, and since the 10th house is related to 'Mum', then there might be a release of the caring duties at that time. Again, you can see on the ephemeris when the opposition to Uranus will be exact. The Uranus/Uranus opposition is often a time of life when all things change, and since Moon is also at nearly the same degree, that involves your Mum/family/home/caring, all those things being represented by the Moon.

What is the issue with the sister? Jupiter in the 3rd house of siblings suggests that things could be better? Jupiter is usually happiness, but it is also a planet of freedom. And Uranus is the ruler of your 3rd house. Sister is not pulling her weight, taking some of the responsibility off you? It's likely that you have a stronger Saturn than she has. It just happens (karma or fate?) that some members of a family will be set up with a strong Saturn, and others will not and that explains why A is doing the caring, and B is not, and is not actually 'meant to'. If you can accept this role, then you can get through the period when Pluto is making it hard for you. The only way out is through, as the saying goes.

Last edited:

Suze

Hello

Thankyou so much Sweet Pea, spot on, very helpful.

"you can see on the ephemeris when the opposition to Uranus will be exact"... studying the ephemeris I can't see that at all. When is it? My natal Uranus is 24 Lib 36 20 R, I thought the opposite is Aries, but I can't see Uranus in Aries at all in 2016, or when the numbers are exact? I'm obviously all wrong.

Once mother passes and parent's affairs sorted, hope to be able to finally move out of sister's house and become estranged from her. Really hope that is possible. Do you think I will ever have own place? When?

Thanks a lot
Suze

Sweet Pea

Go across the top column until you reach the Uranus symbol :uranus: which on 1st January next year is at 16.34 Aries. Go down that column. It actually doesn't go quite as far as exactly opposite your Uranus, but it goes to 24.30 before turning retrograde (backwards) at the beginning of August (see the dates down the side). So only 6 'minutes' from exact to your Uranus.

These are energies of change but no-one can be specific on how they will manifest. Astrology is much better for explaining the past and the present than giving you exact scenarios for the future. But what you most want, you will most likely get, because you'll be putting your energies into making that possible.

Looking after mother's care won't be forever, it comes to most of us to have to deal with parents' frailty in old age. It's a kind of rite of passage when 'stuff' from the past/childhood can come up into consciousness so it can be viewed again and released. Also stuff regarding your sister - try to be at peace with her and how she is. You don't want another re-run of the same relationship in another lifetime (that's if you believe in reincarnation).

kshantaram

Premium Member
previous 1.5yr separative node ketu transit 4th impulsive aries over natal venus,
detachment from mother-motherland-property matters,
prone to pain-injury-surgery head-heart-lungs-kidneys etc

rahu-true node transit libra 10th tending to foreign assignments,
soaring high in career probably past 1.5yr.

late 015 sooner now ketu transits jup pisces 3rd next 1.5yr,
prone to pain-injury-surgery arms-feet-liver etc
and impacting sibling relationship.
jup virgo aspect own pisces 3rd protective till mid-Aug 016 or so.
ketu transit pisces some 6 months more ahead to care.

jup-rahu transit virgo 9th yr ahead vitiating judgment,
tending to rise-fall in luck to care, foreign travels-pilgrimage.
jup trine cap asc dampening health and general well-being.

asc lord sat now entered sag 11th, 11th from moon too,
gains-help through old friends now perhaps.

sat sooner moving to sag 12th tending to foreign lands,
and posing financial strain in terms of expenses.

sat transit opp mer 5th, promoting negotiation skills.

sat sag aspect own acq 2nd protective of finances,
but may not be good for health of family members.

past 2.5yrs sat transit scorpio 11th inimical for cap asc,
sat scorpio opp natal sun taurus 5th,
income-gains-friendships-health-education-romance-children-position
under great stress, sun-sat affecting father's health.

hope asc lord sat transit sag 11th helps,

hope generic observations help take stock of transits,
pick as relevant on the ground,

could share specific feedbacks per return.

wishing well,

kshantaram

jup lord 4th for mother negating to the 3rd negating mother-motherland,
ketu separative node now transit natal jup 3rd affecting mother/sibling to care,
special prayers to Christ offering red flowers.

jup lord 4th for mother retro towards leo trine venus aries 4th
protective of domestic comforts-property matters-mother hopefully,
prayers to saint of your faith offering yellow flowers.

rahu transit 6th virgo from 4th, clouding diagnosis probably,
prayers to Mother Goddess/Mother Mary, light camphor.

sat transit sag aspect acq-moon 2nd protective of finances,
may not be good for health of family members,
moon significator for mother.
observe fast sat evenings, ligt sesame oil lamp daily evening.

ketu transit over jup lord 4th for mother, critical,
hope jup lord 4th retro leo 4-5m aspect aries 4th protective to hope for.

no feedbacks on the earlier reading! to care for the effort!

Last edited:

theV

The ruler of your fourth house and tenth house; House of parents and home are under Saturn transit. Saturn conjunct Neptune (4th house) opposite mercury (10th house). We see the nursing home through the 4th/10th house; they are ruled by the sign of service and nursing,virgo/pisces. With Saturn conjunct to neptune in supports what is going with nursing home. Also third house, house of siblings is ruled by pisces. with saturn/npetune it could indicate a troublesome relationship with siblings.

With the Capricorn/Cancer axis on the ascendant/descendant there will be a strong parents/home theme. You are dutiful, responsible and mature. With the descendant in cancer you lack cancer energies or you need it in life. You desire home and security. You will look for it in partner. But to explain all cancer descendant person desires home. Saturn in cancer generation are dedicated to servicing home and family, but with aquarius moon there is a need for independence. moon is the ruler of cancer and cancer is in saturn. saturn is the ruler of aquarius and aquarius is in the moon matual reception.

The nursing theme and service is also shown in the node 6th/12th house.

Saturn transit to the ruler of the 4th house ruler duty towards home. duty towards mother. taking responsibility of family affairs. You need to wait until saturn passes the degree of 4th saggitarius to feel some relieve.

Last edited:

theV

Transit Saturn is contra parallel to your sun. It is hidden aspect that is not noticed. With the saturn transit our family duties will increases.

Suze

Hello

It's a huge shock Barb (mother) in very very critical condition in hospital with pnenomia. After the responses last time, wasn't expecting this until the second half of this year.

Tried to attach her chart, can't get it to work. Think how astro.com works has changed since the instructions were done. Barb: 28/11/38 in Melbourne, Australia.

Thanks so much, really appreciate it.

Suze

kshantaram

Premium Member
previous 1.5yr separative node ketu transit 4th impulsive aries
over natal venus,
detachment from mother-motherland-property matters,
prone to pain-injury-surgery head-heart-lungs-kidneys etc

rahu-true node transit libra 10th tending to foreign assignments,
soaring high in career probably past 1.5yr.

late 015 sooner now ketu transits jup pisces 3rd next 1.5yr,

prone to pain-injury-surgery arms-feet-liver etc
and impacting sibling relationship.

jup virgo aspect own pisces 3rd protective till mid-Aug 016 or so.
ketu transit pisces some 6 months more ahead to care.

jup-rahu transit virgo 9th yr ahead vitiating judgment,

tending to rise-fall in luck to care, foreign travels-pilgrimage.
jup trine cap asc dampening health and general well-being.

asc lord sat now entered sag 11th, 11th from moon too,
gains-help through old friends now perhaps.

sat sooner moving to sag 12th tending to foreign lands,
and posing financial strain in terms of expenses.

sat transit opp mer 5th, promoting negotiation skills.

sat sag aspect own acq 2nd protective of finances,
but may not be good for health of family members.

past 2.5yrs sat transit scorpio 11th inimical for cap asc,
sat scorpio opp natal sun taurus 5th,

income-gains-friendships-health-education-romance-children-position
under great stress, sun-sat affecting father's health.

hope asc lord sat transit sag 11th helps,

hope generic observations help take stock of transits,
pick as relevant on the ground,

could share specific feedbacks per return.

wishing well,

kshantaram

jup lord 4th for mother negating to the 3rd
negating mother-motherland,

ketu separative node now transit natal jup 3rd coming 1.5yr
affecting mother/sibling to care,
special prayers to Christ offering red flowers.

jup lord 4th retro these 4-5m towards leo
trine venus aries 4th protective of/promoting home, relationship,
domestic comforts-property matters-mother hopefully,
prayers to saint of your faith offering yellow flowers.

rahu transit 6th virgo from 4th, clouding diagnosis probably,
prayers to Mother Goddess/Mother Mary, light camphor.

sat transit sag aspect acq-moon 2nd protective of finances,
may not be good for health of family members,

moon significator for mother.
observe fast sat evenings, ligt sesame oil lamp daily evening.

ketu transit over natal jup pisces lord 4th for mother, critical, coming 1.5yr

hope jup lord 4th retro leo 4-5m aspect aries 4th protective to hope for.

no feedbacks on the earlier reading! to care for the effort!

updated reading!

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

I took a quick look at her planets, but I don't see anything significant happening regarding transiting planets hitting her chart.

Without a time of birth, it's probably impossible to predict anything because you don't know about the angles, houses, or rulers of houses.

I hope she goes peacefully if it's her time to go.

I'm afraid I refused your Friend request. Experience on forums has taught me that 'Friends' and PMs do not turn out well for me. :( Whatever can be said, should be said on the open forum.

Last edited:

Suze

Hello kshantaram thought I replied, but it's not in the thread, think computer crashed & forgot to redo it.

Thanks very much for taking the time & working on it.

- not sure what 'previous 1.5yr separative node' refers to - saw mum less in 2008-2012 during study; have never been close due to her lifelong health problems.
- neither she nor I have had surgery head heart lungs kidneys etc
- have no interest/connection to overseas, not relevant to me at all
- I don't work due to mother + own health problems, likely won't work for 5-10yrs. Career not relevant to me.
- until recently mum did have infection in toe, was hurting her, cleared now but think contributing to her exhaustion
- I have no friends, old or new to help, am totally alone
- I have never had romance. Education ended about 2012, no children in life whatsoever - very glad about that. I don't work so have no income gain.
- I feel the Dr's aren't giving her enough time to recover & aren't taking into account her previous long medical history which may help + her extreme strength as a person
Thankyou very much for your prayers

astrology02

It's definitely the transiting pluto conjunct your natal ascendant. Experiencing this now…complete hell on earth:sad:

Plus pluto also is opposing your mars at the same time.

But the good news is that it has already hit your ascendant- so I think things will be on the upswing moving forward. The worst of it is when pluto is still on the 12th house side (about 12-18 months before the exact aspect)

You are dealing with the aftershock affects now, i don't think it will get worse :)

Last edited:

HarmonE

I would definitely agree with astrology02. Transiting pluto is making life very uncomfortable. I also have had it transiting my ascendant and it looks like your ascendant is virtually the same dregree as mine, so I would expect that the timelines would be fairly similar. 2011 was a difficult year, and it hit me pretty hard. It has slowed down in the last 4-5 years but it still has a energy of harsh reality that pluto is known for.

If you have a hard look at what pluto is trying to teach you, it can be a powerful time. Pluto transforms what needs to be transformed, and its our resistance that makes it most uncomfortable. For us both, it is transforming our first house, which is all about our personal self, what we put out into the world. This can be harsh if we are not living our true selves and living a life that puts too much emphasis on other people.
I'm going to guess by your life situation that you are very much dedicated to your family. It sounds like this dominates your life from what you say. This is a respectable and noble way of living but I suspect that your soul is crying for yourself to be recognized. You have south node in the 6th house. This is your comfort zone. 6th house governs service and health matters very much akin to what you describe with your mother. Mars in cancer on your descendant and saturn in the 6th house I think further emphasizes this theme.

North Node is in the 12th house. This is where you are going. South node is where you have been. So, all these indicators suggest that you will gain from spending time understanding what lessons pluto is trying to teach you about yourself, and by starting to move the emphasis of your life away from 6th house matters and into 12th house matters. Many see the 12th house as being somewhat negative but it is not. It is actually quite spiritual and has a lot of potential for awakening. Are you a spiritual person? Some of the more beneficial ways of using 12th house energy would be to study psychology, your mercury in Gemini would allow for that for sure. Also, starting a meditation practice or trying to develop your psychic abilities are other possibilities if any of this speaks to you.

Suze

Hello Thankyou very much for your replies, it is comforting and I really appreciate it. It was great Sweet Pea could reply (that was what friend request was about) as you'd worked on it previously, was comforting that you hadn't missed anything (didn't think you would've but hopefully you know what I mean given this new health matter happening).

Makes me feel better others experience is similar & it's not just me given a bad trot. About 12mths ago was when Dad passed so you're right astrology02.

Don't recall anything family significant happening 2011, having great difficulty stressed out with uni then as I was 20yrs older than others, having to put up with abuse from sister & family that I was focussing on that instead of them - ridiculous since first time in life put self first.

Due to the abuse/neglect from parents, had to support myself financially which has been extremely difficult. Due to this have to live with sister - dominant & abusive. Living under dictatorship from her. If she didn't exist would ease off caring duties to have more time to myself - can't do this as there's the 2 of us in the family. Realise it's a learning & growing experience eg recently after taking mum to medical appmt been with her 3 hrs or so, she expects me to stay longer I said no & walked out (before current medical problem) difficult but necessary for myself/wellbeing. Sister (8 March 69, Echuca) goes overboard in what she does, raises the bar of expectation on me.

Went to spiritualist church, my spirit guides were crying out I must do things for myself, look after myself giving everything I've got to it, my spirit is tired - no choice due to sister. My saviour is when she's at work, unfortunately her job will likely end around April, the last thing I need.

Psychics have said I could be psychologist & so have others, life has been one challenge after the next. Do not want to do that, studied enough (marketing & mgmt degree 2008-12) feel I've helped others enough, whole life. Psychics also suggested I write book to help others, I'd be more likely to do that. Writing & public speaking come naturally to me.

Yes, I'm a spiritual person, been told could be a psychic, don't feel that at all but I did once see Dad's spirit soon after, think he was meaning I'm ok & here, felt him once or twice so far. Tried to talk to him myself, didn't work, too soon don't feel have that ability anyway. Seeing psychics is comforting but am aware some of what they say is filling in time, they can read people due to seeing them all day etc. Tried for yrs including groups to do meditation, don't feel I'm doing it properly just closing eyes breathing but still try but occassionally get bit of extra 6th sense, think due to that.

Does my 12house have anything related to Marketing? Been PA before, got mistreated common in that profession no good for me but was suited to it. Never again. Any other ideas what I could do down the track?

My whole life has been challenge after challenge, all out of my control. If my life purpose is to help others, how can I do that if the challenges never end? Surely at some point I have some semblence of a more normal life. Counsellors etc have never seen a more difficult life than mine & said others wouldn't've made it this far.

Sister just rang, said mum has deteriorated seriously worried got to go back to the hospital now. Another big worry is if when she passes hope not now what do to with family home? Don't know if should stay there (regional town)or return to city. Also really wish knew how long I've got left to live myself & if health likely get better.

Suze

Hello Thankyou very much for your replies, it is comforting and I really appreciate it. It was great Sweet Pea could reply (that was what friend request was about) as you'd worked on it previously, was comforting that you hadn't missed anything (didn't think you would've but hopefully you know what I mean given this new health matter happening).

Makes me feel better others experience is similar & it's not just me given a bad trot. About 12mths ago was when Dad passed so you're right astrology02.

Don't recall anything family significant happening 2011, having great difficulty stressed out with uni then as I was 20yrs older than others, having to put up with abuse from sister & family that I was focussing on that instead of them - ridiculous since first time in life put self first.

Due to the abuse/neglect from parents, had to support myself financially which has been extremely difficult. Due to this have to live with sister - dominant & abusive. Living under dictatorship from her. If she didn't exist would ease off caring duties to have more time to myself - can't do this as there's the 2 of us in the family. Realise it's a learning & growing experience eg recently after taking mum to medical appmt been with her 3 hrs or so, she expects me to stay longer I said no & walked out (before current medical problem) difficult but necessary for myself/wellbeing. Sister (8 March 69, Echuca) goes overboard in what she does, raises the bar of expectation on me.

Went to spiritualist church, my spirit guides were crying out I must do things for myself, look after myself giving everything I've got to it, my spirit is tired - no choice due to sister. My saviour is when she's at work, unfortunately her job will likely end around April, the last thing I need.

Psychics have said I could be psychologist & so have others, life has been one challenge after the next. Do not want to do that, studied enough (marketing & mgmt degree 2008-12) feel I've helped others enough, whole life. Psychics also suggested I write book to help others, I'd be more likely to do that. Writing & public speaking come naturally to me.

Yes, I'm a spiritual person, been told could be a psychic, don't feel that at all but I did once see Dad's spirit soon after, think he was meaning I'm ok & here, felt him once or twice so far. Tried to talk to him myself, didn't work, too soon don't feel have that ability anyway. Seeing psychics is comforting but am aware some of what they say is filling in time, they can read people due to seeing them all day etc. Tried for yrs including groups to do meditation, don't feel I'm doing it properly just closing eyes breathing but still try but occassionally get bit of extra 6th sense, think due to that.

Does my 12house have anything related to Marketing? Been PA before, got mistreated common in that profession no good for me but was suited to it. Never again. Any other ideas what I could do down the track?

My whole life has been challenge after challenge, all out of my control. If my life purpose is to help others, how can I do that if the challenges never end? Surely at some point I have some semblence of a more normal life. Counsellors etc have never seen a more difficult life than mine & said others wouldn't've made it this far.

Sister just rang, said mum has deteriorated seriously worried got to go back to the hospital now. Another big worry is if when she passes hope not now what do to with family home? Don't know if should stay there (regional town)or return to city. Also really wish knew how long I've got left to live myself & if health likely get better.

nurse thinks she's only got couple of days left. Probably born at night but don't have time of birth.