Sagittarius Ascendant and Good Looks

Bunraku

Bruce Lee. Sagittarius Sun conjunct the Ascendant.

Ascendant is Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter, which is in the sign of Taurus.
Check out his Jupiter conjunct Saturn and Scorp Stellium . You can see where his determination and drive is! :joyful:

ImLTUnZ.gif

Health and Good looks!

Bruce.jpg

brucelee3.jpg

pic063.JPG

Bunraku

Scarlett Johanson

SCARLETTJOHANSSON.jpg

Gorgeous woman. Sagittarius Ascendant which is ruled by Jupiter which is in Capricorn conjunct Venus. When the chart ruler is conjunct Venus, it is said to give much beauty to the person.

EGEexnm.gif

Again. A myriad of planets in the 1st house to assert her personality, uniqueness, and individuality. :happy:

Bunraku

i am not a sagittarius rising, but i am a cancer rising therefore ruled by the moon and jupiter.

Difference between Cancer and Sagittarius asc. As explained by Kannon's research
https://kannonmcafee.wordpress.com/rising-signs-2/

Sagittarius
Sagittarius rising produces a longer head than normal, or at least a narrower one, and often with a back-sloping forehead or a noticeable ridge at the brow. Sometimes the head simply tapers from a wider forehead to a narrower chin in a V-shape like Virgo.
The ears and lobes are long most often and this distinguishes them from Capricorn, which has little if any ear lobes. The distance from mouth to chin is often elongated. The eyes can be especially brilliant, sparkling or twinkling and the energy is close to the surface nearly all the time. They are of the tallest in the zodiac, and the most extroverted.

Cancer

Cancer Rising expresses the fundamental lunar instincts of caution and protectiveness. This means surrounding themselves with family or trusted friends in small groups of support. Very often cycles of the moon affect these people more than others. The basic personality is receptive, but hesitant, reticent, not wanting to embarrass or be embarrassed. They tend to withdraw from conflict unless there are strong contraindications in the chart.
The Cancer rising face is generally rounded or oval shaped, but varies more depending on Sun sign and Moon position than other signs. The mouth tends to be wide and there is a generally a feeling, sympathetic look to the face or a look of caution and hesitation.

Due to copyright issues, quoting is limited only to 100 words. There is more to the descriptions, which can be found on his website by clicking on the link above.

espi3479

Sag rising :) ..and sag sun conjunct rising but in the 12 th house .. Would having sun and rising conjunct "double" the influence?? So to speak?

Horus

Gorgeous woman. Sagittarius Ascendant which is ruled by Jupiter which is in Capricorn conjunct Venus. When the chart ruler is conjunct Venus, it is said to give much beauty to the person.

Truly. Venus in the 1st (like Jude Law above) or in any aspect (even a square!) to the Ascendant, OR to its ruler (the chart ruler), can confer physical attractiveness to the native. Venus-ruled ascendants (Taurus, and Libra especially) also look good, usually.

Horus

Sag rising :) ..and sag sun conjunct rising but in the 12 th house .. Would having sun and rising conjunct "double" the influence?? So to speak?

How far back into the 12th? If it's 5° or less it's considered to have its primary influence in the 1st, and that will make your presence especially radiant, like ScarJo! :joyful:

LyP

I take advantage of the momentum, ...

MichaelFassbender.jpeg

Jupiter in taurus sesqui-quadrate pluto
neptune conj.ascendant ~fangirling~ :love::crying:

ScorpioCrow

Yeah, Sagi + Taurus... I can think of a few...

My ASC in Capricorn fits perfectly...thin and gaunt, small earlobes (mine are attached), I'm 5'8" (the average woman is 5'4") with long legs and torso that make it SO HARD to find jeans whose hems don't shoot up to my knee when I sit down and shirts that don't show my midriff.

I have Venus conjunct ASC in Capricorn square chart ruler Saturn in Aries. I've been singled out and told I should be a model so much. It gets old.

But if I can't make a living as an artist or writer, modeling may be the next best option.

Love2Know

Ooooooo... Can I see a picture? :smile:

Hey sorry I cant share his pic. He is gorgeous thouGh. He is libra scorpio cusp but just when it turned scorpio because the c section was delayed last minute. I was at his birth...sag rising Gemini moon. He looks similar to my son Who is leo scorp rising pisces moon. Which is funny because I thought for sure my son would be aries moon.

Last edited:

mijape

i'm virgo sun saggi asc too and i'm not tall at all (1.58m) not photogenic- i have a very round face (which i really hate) but its shape can change drastically like i have rubber face or something :) i have neptune here too.

Praymantus

Lol,
I'm a sag rising (ruling planet Jupiter in Virgo)
I have never been considered conventionally attractive and I'm not photogenic (I have one or two good sides, catch me off guard and it gets pretty rough). The only thing people have ever seen attractive was my body proportions. Also I'm 5'2.

Mtlboy

Hey,
Sagittarius ascendant here with moon in Gemini. I’m far from being attractive, not that tall either (5’’7) i got a round face and i’m chubby but i got a huge smile that is noticed by many. But i got super nice silky hair which i’m proudly known for !😂

Evex11

My moms a Saggittarius Ascendant But She has Venus trining her Ascendant and her Venus is Square Pluto I bielieve, Everywhere I go with my mom she has guys staring and hitting on her, I’ve literally have had almost all of my Ex’s Tell me my mom is hot and Being Lilith Dominant I can see right Into they’re Sexual Nature and what they’re craving, It ***** because I know now most of them guys were just dogs