Is he really serious about me like he says he is?

oonndine

Was this chart set correctly? I mean..I'm sort of new to horary, but your description doesn't really match with what the chart describes. You are the Sun, Venus, Moon and he is Saturn. Sun is in your 12th house in Leo, which means you like yourself and very weak accidental dignity (12th house cadent). Venus, which resides in Cancer (ruled by Moon), also supports that. In fact, the Sun hates Saturn (detriment) and So is Venus. So your head and emotional part both indicate that you hate him. How about Saturn? Saturn is in Scorpio, where Moon is in fall and Venus is in detriment. Saturn hates you and also is disappointed in you. The Sun receives face, but it is so minor in relationship matter so we can ignore it. In terms of aspect, I don't see any major aspect between the you two. So as far as I'm concerned, I don't think the chart description fits your explanation. Or I could be completely wrong about above...hope that helped.

tikana

ummm

not looking good

sun is in 12th house WHY are you your own enemy?
sun eventually squares saturn

I am not seeing anything significant here.. sadly..

tikana

okay he has a gf
moon sextiles venus
moon is him
venus is the gf

moon;saturn aspect is not a friendly one.

move on

dandelionnn

okay he has a gf
moon sextiles venus
moon is him
venus is the gf

moon;saturn aspect is not a friendly one.

move on
how does he have another gf when i am with him all of the time? i like astrology, it's very interesting. maybe i am the venus you are referring about.

Last edited:

dandelionnn

you cant be venus because you are 1st house saturn

lol if there is a will, there is a way

of course, Tikana dear. there is always a way, i totally agree with this expression. :tongue::love::happy: i would really like to know how you see another girl though..as i am always 'creepin' on his phone lol. but in all honesty though, why would he lie about loving me and stay with me for months living with me for no reason if he did not love me like he constantly says he does?

Last edited:

tikana

venus rules women

well, if you are creeping on the guy's phone umm dont you think it is a bit of how shall i gently say umm subconsciously you know something is up? umm to answer your question why? because like women, they love the thrill of not getting caught. it is easy to say I love you ... but it is rare when a person actually feels it with his/her heart. we tend to throw I love yous too much around without giving a thought. That is more philosophical approach. Wait until others wake up maybe they see things differently

Last edited:

dandelionnn

venus rules women

well, if you are creeping on the guy's phone umm dont you think it is a bit of how shall i gently say umm subconsciously you know something is up? umm to answer your question why? because like women, they love the thrill of not getting caught. it is easy to say I love you ... but it is rare when a person actually feels it with his/her heart. we tend to throw I love yous too much around without giving a thought. That is more philosophical approach. Wait until others wake up maybe they see things differently

no I know nothing is up, when i said that i was creeping on him, i meant that as more of a joke. he allows me to go through his phone oddly. a lot of lovers use or go through their lovers phones...i do it because i've always done it and that's what women sometimes do and men too!:) i'm not really in denial here because he doesn't just throw around i love you's, but he shows a lot of love too and for that i am very thankful. thank you so much for replying to me:)
now i am paranoid and i am already a very strange paranoid person but i pray and hope nothing is up because why would he waste his time with me??

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
no I know nothing is up, when i said that i was creeping on him, i meant that as more of a joke. he allows me to go through his phone oddly. a lot of lovers use or go through their lovers phones...i do it because i've always done it and that's what women sometimes do and men too!:) i'm not really in denial here because he doesn't just throw around i love you's, but he shows a lot of love too and for that i am very thankful. thank you so much for replying to me:)
now i am paranoid and i am already a very strange paranoid person but i pray and hope nothing is up because why would he waste his time with me??

Methinks you do protest too much.
If you truly felt everything was okay, you would not have posed the question in the first place:
Is he really serious about me like he says he is?
Now is not the time to argue with the messenger because you do not like the message.

Last edited:

tikana

i was thinking the same, IleneK. if a person is so secure about the relationship why ask about the seriousness of the relationship and why spy on a guy's phone?? that is jr hs!

dandelionnn

oh geez, i mean go ahead and speculate, i'm not stopping you. i didn't ask this question because i was paranoid, i asked it for fun because that is all astrology is about, entertainment. :)

ProgressedMoonInScropio

I'm new to horary as well and according to what I've read, this chart should not even be interpreted as the ascendant is in the late degrees of it's sign.

Later than 27 degrees on the Ascendant: Having more than 27 degrees of a sign on the Ascendant position indicates that the matter has already come to conclusion, thus the question is no longer relevant.

http://www.moonvalleyastrologer.com/horary-astrology/

Also, for the OP watch his actions as a sign of him truly meaning what he says. that's the only way to be sure. :smile:

virgo18

you cant be venus because you are 1st house saturn

lol if there is a will, there is a way

if there is a will, there is a way
Wise Tikana...
I agree it doesn't look positive. But I have some questions.

Maybe there's more than one: Jupiter is in the guy's 1st, and it rules his 5th.

Other thing: he (Moon in Virgo) doesn't have good reception with Venus and Jupiter. He is in detriment them "possible gfs"
Last: Moon will sextile Saturn. What about that?
Saturn is in fall of Moon, could be the lack of trust she feels to him.

The ASC is late, maybe she knows the answer?

There's no good reception for anyone involved.
Perhaps the guy is a player?

Last edited:

tikana

dandelionnn

Horary is not a joke! this is serious study. Let's get that straight. I DOUBT you are asking out of curiosity because if i were to ask out of curiosity anything i wouldnt be asking about my livein bf if he is serious or not. You are not fooling anyone. Sorry i am being rough but that is pretty much how i am.

Now, Virgo Possible! but usually venus is a first sign for a woman other than the querent unless venus rules 1st.

Moon/saturn ehmm naturally it is quite opposing energy planets.
player? possibly here is why for a player i'd pick some merc/gemini/virgo anything dual but Moon in Virgo in neutral player sign could be a clue. EXCELLENT observation! I didnt even think about it.
the main point is L1 and L7 are being interfered by Venus.

Late asce issue - exactly why i knew but didnt say that she knows the answer. why else would she be asking if she didn't feel threated that there is another woman in his life.

T

Last edited:

dandelionnn

What ProgressedMoonScorpio said, is that i basically already know the answer. This chart is Unreadable because of Ascendant being late, so why are you guys still reading it?? that is what's confusing me.
if that's the way you are Tikana, then that's the way you are. But that doesn't mean I am like that. I am always with him, if he was cheating on me then i would have caught him by now, I mean for Christ's sake I live with the guy. Thanks for your observations but I am not about to go crazy on him just because some astrologers are telling me to get away from him. I've seen nothing but negativity on this forum I'm sorry to say. Maybe this chart is inaccurate if you wholeheartedly believe in Horary then I say that I must have contrived the chart way long after the question was born in my brain. :)
BUT I do promise you if you are right then I will let you all know. thank you!mmaybe you guy's are thinking into it too much but i'd rather believe my love rather than what you think you guys see based off of a chart, ESPECIALLY since i've never met you in person and you guys are already making pretty HUGE CLAIMS basically telling me i should leave him just because of a chart?? come on now.
TBH, if you don't understand my intentions to asking this query well I'll let you know now that the reason i asked this on here is because i wanted to see if you guys would accurately tell me what's going on in my relationship because i wanted to see how true horary is. i'm sorry but i'm not suspicious. you guys are intentionally making me suspicious though.
Also, i actually might go ahead and show him this post.

Last edited:

ProgressedMoonInScropio

What ProgressedMoonScorpio said, is that i basically already know the answer. This chart is Unreadable because of Ascendant being late, so why are you guys still reading it?? that is what's confusing me.
if that's the way you are Tikana, then that's the way you are. But that doesn't mean I am like that. I am always with him, if he was cheating on me then i would have caught him by now, I mean for Christ's sake I live with the guy. Thanks for your observations but I am not about to go crazy on him just because some astrologers are telling me to get away from him. I've seen nothing but negativity on this forum I'm sorry to say. Maybe this chart is inaccurate if you wholeheartedly believe in Horary then I say that I must have contrived the chart way long after the question was born in my brain. :)
BUT I do promise you if you are right then I will let you all know. thank you!mmaybe you guy's are thinking into it too much but i'd rather believe my love rather than what you think you guys see based off of a chart, ESPECIALLY since i've never met you in person and you guys are already making pretty HUGE CLAIMS basically telling me i should leave him just because of a chart?? come on now.
TBH, if you don't understand my intentions to asking this query well I'll let you know now that the reason i asked this on here is because i wanted to see if you guys would accurately tell me what's going on in my relationship because i wanted to see how true horary is. i'm sorry but i'm not suspicious. you guys are intentionally making me suspicious though.
Also, i actually might go ahead and show him this post.

Sorry hunny, but any goodwill I had for you has been wiped out with this reply. You come on here putting up your chart looking for answers to a question YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO, then proceed to get defensive when you don't like the answer. Now essentially you are saying it's all a crock and they don't know anything about your relationship because they don't know you? You make such a big deal about the fact that you are his live in girlfriend and yada, yada, yada, then why the heck are you in her asking questions like an insecure little girl. Quit wasting people's time seriously!

tikana

Dandl,

if we are all wrong, and your bf is a knight in shining armor why the eff is he rejecting you in reception? He is in your fall and venus natural ruler of love is in your detriment? We are not that stupid. Most ppl hang here for years and learn the craft ..some people read charts more than yes and no and are able to describe what the h*ll is going on. Nothing in your chart says you are a happy girl. Self denial? Looks like it. In normal relationship charts you dont have saturn ruling the querent in a sign that is not remotely close to being the last planet in the galaxy as cold and anti-Venitian as Saturn. And why the h*ll Moon ruling him is coming into 8th house where Moon does not perform well at all IN a SIGN VIRGo which denies Venus to shine in all her beautiful glory?!
Never mind late Asce.

agrh
T

Last edited:

dandelionnn

Dandl,

if we are all wrong, and your bf is a knight in shining armor why the eff is he rejecting you in reception? He is in your fall and venus natural ruler of love is in your detriment? We are not that stupid. Most ppl hang here for years and learn the craft ..some people read charts more than yes and no and are able to describe what the h*ll is going on. Nothing in your chart says you are a happy girl. Self denial? Looks like it. In normal relationship charts you dont have saturn ruling the querent in a sign that is not remotely close to being the last planet in the galaxy as cold and anti-Venitian as Saturn. And why the h*ll Moon ruling him is coming into 8th house where Moon does not perform well at all IN a SIGN VIRGo which denies Venus to shine in all her beautiful glory?!
Never mind late Asce.

agrh
T
What do you mean by rejection in reception in Horary?
Wow, I knew i would have nasty comments coming towards me.
Okay, i only kindly disagreed with you until you started pushing.
Hmm, telling me that I'm unhappy is another VERY nasty accusation. I am a VERY happy girl. Stop trying to convince me that you're right about another persons life that you know nothing about, MINE. it's very rude and you will not win. But if you do win, I will kneel down to you and your Horary astrology and I will also tell you you're right if by a chance you are. I am NOT in denial because I am PERFECTLY AWARE of where I'm at.
I'll do this for you and look into it, and if I find anything weird, I'll let you know.

Last edited:

dandelionnn

Sorry hunny, but any goodwill I had for you has been wiped out with this reply. You come on here putting up your chart looking for answers to a question YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TO, then proceed to get defensive when you don't like the answer. Now essentially you are saying it's all a crock and they don't know anything about your relationship because they don't know you? You make such a big deal about the fact that you are his live in girlfriend and yada, yada, yada, then why the heck are you in her asking questions like an insecure little girl. Quit wasting people's time seriously!

YES EXACTLY, I DO know the answer to this question, and it is a good one. And didn't you read my other reply? I said I asked this question to see if I would find anything accurate in Horary, to which I actually sadly did not find:\
The reason I'm defending myself is because I found the answers on here very rude. You could be more kinder and not so pushy and I would have kindly agreed to disagree and walked away. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway, but you offended me, and that was totally uncalled for. I'm actually sorry I got on here in the first place. No, really, ALL I see is major self-righteousness. It's fine that you're standing by what you feel so strongly about, but it's NOT okay to be so mean about it as to shove your beliefs down somebody else's throat & advise someone to do something you THINK they should is ill-advised.
I'm done. Don't waste your time on this thread anymore like you're saying you are. Why reply and continuously try to convince me I'm wrong??? This is just beginning to be ludicrous. I'm really more amused than anything else. I can't take this topic seriously with mean people on here. I'm sorry, goodbye.

Last edited: