Astrological Advice Needed For a Depressed Person

Visakha21

I have attached my Charts below.

Im 22 years old this year. Im a Virgo Lagna.

My life became a roller coaster ride from year 2009 when my sade sati be-ginned. I Had to step up and become independent and practically live a life of an orphan even though I have a family, I had to earn money to pay for my education and survival at the same time support my parents and 2 younger siblings financially whenever possible. There were days I had no money to even eat. It really happened, but god blessed me with good friends who helped. I am able to survive to date with gods blessings.

The was a change in my education field on year 2012 when I received a sponsorship. In the same year I started a company in the IT field which made me able to afford my food and I have been continuing what I was doing. But I hardly make any money as I don't find projects or maybe there will be delays in payment or even worse I meet nasty people who will try to take advantage of my age but I was able to avoid it with my detail oriented nature as it made me argue with people twice my age constructively and save myself more trouble instead of them taking advantage.

I am having unimaginable financial issues which makes me get very frustrated as everything in my life is doesn't seem to show fruits no matter how much effort is being put in but in turn that actually makes me even more ambitious to try out more things but everything just becomes static at a certain point. Which increases depression.

I have been learning astrology for the past 3 months as I have no idea what triggered it as it happened suddenly.

I have saturn(shravana) in own sign and mercury(jyeshta) in own nakshatra. But rahu is conjunct with mercury in 3rd house. Does this show anything?

Since november 2013 things became even worse as saturn is transiting in my nakshatra which is visakha and moon sign libra. Everything is getting delayed.

My question is, am I going through all the problems in my life because of my sade sati or its because of some other reason. As i believe, they say saturn in own nakshatra will not do harm. If its other reasons what can it be.

Does rahu and mars(debilitated) do harm or it does good for me?

How bad is Sun as its the 12th lord placed in 4th house. plus my relationship with my dad becoming worse from day to day to the point in which he is like an enemy at the moment where any conversation leads to an argument.

In terms of relationships, I have not had any relationship so far as when girls enter my life they will bring in some sort of problems like cheating and taking advantage and so on.Its like they come to me, talk nicely and once they get what they need or realise they cant benefit further they just leave. Is this because Saturn is in conjunction with Venus?When will I meet my life partner?

Apart from a few of the bad things i mentioned above, god blessed me with intelligence though to the point everyday at least 1 or 2 new people I meet in the corporate world acknowledges it, I believe this is my lagna lord Mercury in 3rd house. Correct me if I am wrong.

Which planets needs to be strengthened?
I believe there will be someone out there to patiently read what I wrote and help me in possible ways. Your knowledge can help me.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• charts.pdf
    12.5 KB · Views: 114

kshantaram

Premium Member
I have attached my Charts below.

Im 22 years old this year. Im a Virgo Lagna.

My life became a roller coaster ride from year 2009 when my sade sati be-ginned. I Had to step up and become independent and practically live a life of an orphan even though I have a family, I had to earn money to pay for my education and survival
at the same time support my parents and 2 younger siblings financially whenever possible. There were days I had no money to even eat. It really happened, but god blessed me with good friends who helped. I am able to survive to date with gods blessings :

saturn-rahu transit 2nd house elevated libra over moon could be beneficial uplifting family and finances and speech abilities. natal saturn own capricorn conj venus the 9thL good for prosperity through education and creative application of mind, the arts and crafts etc and attaining advisory/administrative social position. natal saturn makes elevated aspect over natal moon libra 2nd for family-finances-speech.

currently saturn dasa, saturn own capricorn and good, saturn semi-friendly with asc lord mercury/virgo hence could keep expecations moderate. moreover saturn over sensitive cancer in navamsa, which happens to be 11th natal house for gains - sat-venus-mars cancer conjunct, could gain through combination of technology and arts perhaps, water fountains etc for example, to imagine!

saturn-sun dasa till july, saturn-sun unfriendly, sun lord 12th for health and foreign lands 12th from saturn over the 4th hence may suggest domestic discomforts and move to foreign lands, sun separative planet.

lord 4th jupiter over the asc hence support from mother and property matters, and education.

ketu 9th taurus, creative and energetic, tends to distant lands, detachment from father physically/psychologically.

come Aug, saturn-moon dasa, saturn shravana nakshatra of the moon, saturn transit moon libra, saturn aspect moon libra natal, moon elevated over navamsa/natal taurus 9th - hence scope for upliftment of family-finances-speech matters; moon lord 11th for gains over 2nd for finances etc,

sat-rahu conjunct prone to rise and fall to care for.

before christmas saturn moves to scorpio 3rd over mer-rahu, enemy sign, sadesati, 3rd house good for initiative,
but under stress being sadesati, 2nd from moon; could impact sibling relationships perhaps.

come july, jupiter moves to elevated cancer 11th for gains, trines and aspects own pisces 7th for career support
and relationship-marriage, aspects scorpio 3rd house protective of initiative and siblings, could promote occult
and research aptitudes, aspecting saturn transit scorpio come christmas, containing stress thereof till mid-2015.

pisces-jup inimical for the virgo asc, stress and delays in matters of career support and relationship/marriage,

inimical jupiter over unfriendly virgo asc impacting health - head/waist/intestine etc, while could tend to be perfectionist and of critical thinking.

The was a change in my education field on year 2012 when I received a sponsorship. In the same year I started a company in the IT field which made me able to afford my food and I have been continuing what I was doing. But I hardly make any money as I don't find projects or maybe there will be delays in payment or even worse I meet nasty people who will try to take advantage of my age but I was able to avoid it with my detail oriented nature as it made me argue with people twice my age constructively and save myself more trouble instead of them taking advantage.

I am having unimaginable financial issues which makes me get very frustrated as everything in my life is doesn't seem to show fruits no matter how much effort is being put in but in turn that actually makes me even more ambitious to try out more things but everything just becomes static at a certain point. Which increases depression :

mars lord 8th for sudden gains and losses debilated over cancer 11th for gains, debilation cancelled as saturn lord of it's elevation aspects cancer/mars, lord moon elevated over the navamsa taurus. hence slower pace of growth of finances and gains. mars aspects natal moon libra 2nd hence volatile finances and speech and emotions.

mars elevated aspect over capricorn 5th promoting education, creativity, position, etc, but saturn-mars opp calling for hardwork and struggle, while entrepreneurial aptitude/attitude.

I have been learning astrology for the past 3 months as I have no idea what triggered it as it happened suddenly :

mer-rahu scorpio aptitude for astrology, rahu debilated, lord mars 10th from moon debilation cancelled, slower pace of initiatives, astrology, etc and growth of sibling relationships. 3rd lord mars debilated cancer 11th, gains/support or growth of siblings slow pace.

mars cancer sensitive and of suppressed anger, could be anemic. mars lord 8th aries tending to sudden gains but lower quantums being debilated.

I have saturn(shravana) in own sign and mercury(jyeshta) in own nakshatra. But rahu is conjunct with mercury in 3rd house.
Does this show anything? :

mercury asc lord conj rahu 3rd, rahu debilated, prone to risky initiatives and communications perhaps to be avoided, occult aptitude. could be secretive in approach able to camouflage/hide personal emotions etc, acting skills.

mer-rahu 2nd from moon, gains through secretive investigative work, writings, occult etc.
lord mars 11th cancer for gains.

jyestha nakshatra of mercury intellectual but could tend to be aggressive/abrasive. considered a shanti nakshatra needing appeasement, being end of the cycle.

mer-rahu conjunct could tend to rise and fall, while mer asc lord too, represents gemini 10th for career as well.

Since november 2013 things became even worse as saturn is transiting in my nakshatra which is visakha and moon sign libra. Everything is getting delayed :

sat turns retro come first week March, towards semi-friendly virgo asc tending to delay things and impacting health perhaps, saturn lord 6th for health and significator too, to watch and care for. could heighten critical thinking.

inimical jupiter over virgo asc too. inimical jupiter transit gemini stress and delays in career matters, while aspects own sagittarius protective of domestic comforts/property matters till june.

My question is, am I going through all the problems in my life because of my sade sati or its because of some other reason. As i believe, they say sat in own nakshatra will not do harm. If its other reasons what can it be :

sat-rahu libra moon good. sat scorpio 2015-mid 2017 to care for quality of initiatives and communications and sibling relationships. inimical jup transit gemini 10th for career, under stress till mid-014.

Does rahu and mars(debilitated) do harm or it does good for me? :

debilations cancelled hence slow pace of initiatives and gains. tend to be sensitive and secretive, mercury-rahu scorpio 3rd aggressive communication/jyestha naksatra too.

How bad is Sun as its the 12th lord placed in 4th house. plus my relationship with my dad becoming worse from day to day to the point in which he is like an enemy at the moment where any conversation leads to an argument :

12th lord sun 4th could tend to separation from motherland.

saturn significator for father being night born, saturn-venus own capricorn 5th good for education, creativity,
position, prosperity, etc. venus lord 9th conjunct saturn lord 5th.

saturn-venus could impact health of spouse, sat aspects pisces 7th.

saturn 2nd from sun blocks the father. ketu 9th tends to distant lands and detached attitude from father,
9th house for father. 9th lord venus over 5th trine and good for luck, luck through father.

In terms of relationships, I have not had any relationship so far as when girls enter my life they will bring in some sort of problems like cheating and taking advantage and so on.Its like they come to me, talk nicely and once they get what they
need or realise they cant benefit further they just leave. Is this because Saturn is in conjunction with Venus?
When will I meet my life partner? :

come july jupiter moves to elevated cancer 11th for gains, trines and aspects own pisces 7th for career support and relationship/marriage, pisces-jupiter inimical for the virgo asc, stress and delays in matters of career support and relationship/marriage,

jupiter aspects own pisces 7th and could be protective of career and relationship same time.

Apart from a few of the bad things i mentioned above, god blessed me with intelligence though to the point everyday at least 1 or 2 new people I meet in the corporate world acknowledges it, I believe this is my lagna lord Mercury in 3rd house. Correct me if I am wrong :

virgo asc intellectual and perfectionist but of critical attitude. mercury-rahu scorpio secretive. saturn-venus capricorn 5th creative with technology aptitude, may be mechatronics etc. sun sagittarius philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, impulsive and tending to corporate world aspecting gemini 10th for career. moon libra sociable but wavering in thought and decision making. mer-rahu 3rd tending to take wrong initiative and extra risk/rahu debilated. mars aspects moon libra volatile emotions and finances. mars debilated cancer 11th for gains while lord 8th aries for sudden gains and losses.

Visakha seeking victory and it's celebrations alike Alexandar the Great, but stubborn aggressive tendencies.

Which planets needs to be strengthened? :

could wear pearl for moon, lord 11th for gains, elevated navamsa, over wavery libra 2nd for family-finances-speech.

red coral for mars debilated 11th for gains and lord 3rd for initiative, debilated navamsa too.

stone for cooling rahu debilated scorpio 3rd for initiative/risk taking.

could wear all over a locket touching the heart zone to avoid side effects. mars lord 8th over 11th disease prone,
rahu 3rd prone to extra risk taking, etc.

I believe there will be someone out there to patiently read what I wrote and help me in possible ways.
Your knowledge can help me. Thanks in advance

Visakha,

sorry to learn of your owes, and appreciate your spirit and sense of duty towards your family-brothers etc,
and your spirit of initiative at the young age. and your aptitude for astrology and it's detail.

hope jupiter's move to cancer 11th mid-014 helps, while keep expectations moderate being square moon,

while come christmas saturn moves to scorpio in last phase of sade-sati. saturn-moon dasa come august could be better,
again moderately as saturn-moon semi-friendly with asc virgo,

mercury lord 9th for luck from moon, mercury-rahu conj scorpio, rahu debilated, mer-rahu 2nd from moon for family-finances-speech, extension thereof, tending to rise and fall. venus lord 9th conj saturn 5th good for luck. thus luck not equal from ascendant and the moon, tending to struggled life, while inimical jupiter is over asc keeping life under stress, impacting health.

hope sat-rahu elevated libra, jupiter transit cancer, and forthcoming saturn-moon dasa are helpful to easen the state of things,

while the saturn-scorpio sade-sati waits in the wings to care for come christmas, the way of life and the planets to learn to cope with effectively deploying the positives, avoiding the negatives, avoiding overindulgence in the occult. moving forward with cautious positive constructive initiative and relationships.

hope will find generic observations enable reflect further, find relevant and useful. could share feedbacks!

GOD BLESS Visakha with victories in life!!!

OM GAM HREEM MAHA GANAPATAYE NAMAHA

kshantaram

Last edited:

Visakha21

Hello Kshantaram,

I am very happy that you allocated time to read and provide me with an analysis. I wanted to clarify a doubt. I am actually in saturn-moon dasha at the moment. I think the pdf doc showing the wrong dates. As 2 of my astrological software shows that im currently running saturn-moon dasha until august (look for the attached screenshots). I received a scholarship towards end of saturn-sun dasha. To sum up this current saturn-moon dasha I have met many people from different parts of the world and made many contacts in terms of business[moon 11th lord(correct me if im wrong)] but there is delay in terms of executing the proposed business deals as its delaying further and further.

In august 2014, Im gonna start saturn-mars antaradasha how is it going to be? as mars is the 3rd and 8th lord being placed in 11th.

If I may also ask, in my navamsha chart saturn and venus is conjunct with debilitated mars in 3rd house? what does this signify. Venus being the navamsha lagna lord. Saturn is the lord of 9th and 10th house and mars is the lord of 7th and 12th.

Any insights on when I should seek for a partner and might be getting married?

Plus, rahu is in 3rd house in rasi chart and 11th house in navamsha chart. How will this work? Will rahu gemstone help?

I will be graduating end of this year. I have been considering to find a ways to continue my studies in the future. Is there any good placements for becoming a lawyer. I want to become a businessman but I believe studying law will make me a better businessman. Does any planetary placements show that?

I have read in an article that mars is the enemy of my lagna lord mercury. Is it still a gd idea to wear red coral?

What about mercury gemstone?

Im sorry if I am asking too many questions. I like to learn new things :)

Looking forward for your feedback sir,

Jai Hanuman

Visakha,

sorry to learn of your owes, and appreciate your spirit and sense of duty towards your family-brothers etc,
and your spirit of initiative at the young age. and your aptitude for astrology and it's detail.

hope jupiter's move to cancer 11th mid-014 helps, while keep expectations moderate being square moon,

while come christmas saturn moves to scorpio in last phase of sade-sati. saturn-moon dasa come august could be better,
again moderately as saturn-moon semi-friendly with asc virgo,

mercury lord 9th for luck from moon, mercury-rahu conj scorpio, rahu debilated, mer-rahu 2nd from moon for family-finances-speech, extension thereof, tending to rise and fall. venus lord 9th conj saturn 5th good for luck. thus luck not equal from ascendant and the moon, tending to struggled life, while inimical jupiter is over asc keeping life under stress, impacting health.

hope sat-rahu elevated libra, jupiter transit cancer, and forthcoming saturn-moon dasa are helpful to easen the state of things,

while the saturn-scorpio sade-sati waits in the wings to care for come christmas, the way of life and the planets to learn to cope with effectively deploying the positives, avoiding the negatives, avoiding overindulgence in the occult. moving forward with cautious positive constructive initiative and relationships.

hope will find generic observations enable reflect further, find relevant and useful. could share feedbacks!

GOD BLESS Visakha with victories in life!!!

OM GAM HREEM MAHA GANAPATAYE NAMAHA

kshantaram

Attachments

• Chart  1.jpg
    Chart 1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Chart 2.JPG
    Chart 2.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Visakha!

sharing some specific range of feedbacks in ref to the reading painstakingly offered helps,
building mutuality and reference in the process.

wishing well,

kshantaram
JAI HANUMAN!!!

ps : by the way, are you from India, or of Indian origin, to ask.

Last edited:

Visakha21

Grandparents are from Andra Pradesh,

I was born and raised in Malaysia and currently residing in Malaysia.

I hope I did not offend you with my questions sir. My apologies if I did by any chance. I hope you do not mind.

But still thank you so much for the thorough analysis. I really appreciate it.

Visakha
--------------------
Jai Hanuman

Last edited:

Rajarshi

Wheel charts from astro.com attached

Attachments

• astro_2at_05_visakha_male_21_hw.35146.45841.gif
    astro_2at_05_visakha_male_21_hw.35146.45841.gif
    65.1 KB · Views: 41
  • astro_29at_05_visakha_male_21_hw.35289.53742 NAVAMSA.gif
    astro_29at_05_visakha_male_21_hw.35289.53742 NAVAMSA.gif
    58 KB · Views: 27

Rajarshi

Rahu is with 1st & 10th lord (Mercury) and is aspecting 11th house is your main planet for work & profession. Jupiter and Saturn have added to the strength of your work and profession.

You do not have any planet in 6, 8 or 12th houses (Dusthan)....which is good.

In your chart,(i) Saturn & Jupiter (ii) Mars & Moon (iii) Mars & Saturn (iv) Mars & Venus (v) Rahu & Mercury (vi) Saturn & Venus have made relationships.

Bold indicates strong relationship.

Finance: 11th house indicates income. It is damaged by 8th lord. Enemy Saturn, Venus & Rahu are aspecting 11th house and damaging further.

But 11th lord is in 2nd house ( wealth) is a good combination.

Mars is Vargottam ( debilitated) in 11th house. It will give you some income.

2nd house Libra is aspected by Mars, which is damaging but Saturn is aspecting 2nd house ( friendly house)...which will bring some fund and savings.

11th house has 36 Ashtakabarga points is indicative of good income ( generally speaking).

Present situation;
(i) Saturn Maha dasa & Saturn Sade Sati running at the same time.

(ii) Saturn is aspecting Moon in natal chart.

(iii) Also, Saturn mahadasa & Moon antardasa is running till mid August.

(iv) Saturn & Rahu together are in Libra ( Moon sign) now.

Silver lining i) Moon is exalted in Navamsa.

(ii) Jupiter is in Lagna.

Full focus should be given to pass present time and 100% patience need to be exercised. Each day should be planned to pass peacefully.

Saturn aspecting Moon in natal chart signifies depressive tendency which has been aggravated by present transit & Dasa.

Consultations should be made with Vedic astrologer personally and remedy of Saturn should be taken without fail.

Exalted Moon in Navamsa is showing that you should be able to combat depressive tendencies successfully with some help.

Best wishes,

Visakha21

Hello Rajarshi Sir,

Thanks for reviewing from my request. Really appreciate it. Thank you for mentioning Astakavarga, I read a few articles and just learned what it is an hour ago. I am quite surprised that 11th house has the most points, its is really motivating providing the fact that recently i have doubted to continue putting hard work because i do not really see results in that area for many years.

I am very curious about few things sir, If I may really ask about it. I have previously asked this question in the 3rd post. I have been researching on it, cant seem to find articles for my questions.

I will list them below, please look into it if you have the time sir. Thanks in advance.

So the 8th lord is damaging the 11th house of gains. It will be like that throughout life or The damaging reduces as the planet Matures. I have read that Mars is said to Mature at the age of 28. What can be done?

In august 2014, Im gonna start saturn-mars antaradasha how is it going to be? as mars is the 3rd and 8th lord being placed in 11th.. Because Mars is also debilitated in Navamsha Chart.

In my navamsha chart saturn and venus is conjunct with debilitated mars in 3rd house? what does this signify. Venus being the navamsha lagna lord. Saturn is the lord of 9th and 10th house and mars is the lord of 7th and 12th.
Bcoz I believe Venus is the Karaka for spouse, what happens when its conjunct with a debilitated planet in navamsha and not to forget its also conjunct with saturn.

Is the planet rahu in my chart bad or good? I have read articles which states that rahu and ketu doesnt really get debilitated as they take the form or characteristics of the bhava lord. Correct me if Im wrong. Plus its located in 11th house in navamsha, what does it show? If its bad what should be done?

Does any placements show continuation of my studies in the field of law?

Will really appreciate if you could add this few things above to my knowledge.

Thank You Very Much,
--------------------------
Jai Hanuman

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hello Kshantaram,

I am very happy

that you allocated time to read and provide me with an analysis. I wanted to clarify a doubt. I am actually in saturn-moon dasha at the moment. I think the pdf doc showing the wrong dates. As 2 of my astrological software shows that im currently running saturn-moon dasha until august (look for the attached screenshots). I received a scholarship towards end of saturn-sun dasha.

To sum up this current saturn-moon dasha I have met many people from different parts of the world and made many contacts in terms of business[moon 11th lord(correct me if im wrong)] but there is delay in terms of executing the proposed business deals as its delaying further and further :

moon lord 11th for gains and friendships over 2nd for finances-family-speech over social libra, elevated over navamsa creative energetic taurus. moon friendly with pisces lagna/lord jupiter. lord venus conjunct saturn capricorn 5th. artistic aptitudes, electronics/mechatronics, etc, inclined to romantic relationships, but could impact health of spouse. moreover saturn-mars opposition tending to inferiority complexes with spouse/women perhaps.

saturn makes elevated aspect over moon libra 2nd promoting family-finances-speech-education. saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 2nd over moon libra. saturn turns retro 4-5m come March delaying things/under review - matters related to education, romance, employment, finances, family-relationship/marriage, etc.

In aug 2014, Im gonna start sat-mars antaradasha how is it going to be? as mars is the 3rd and 8th lord being placed 11th.

saturn-mars 5/11 axis, saturn-venus own capricorn 5th, entrepreneurial aptitude, but mars debilated cancer 11th for gains-friendships as well as navamsa, struggle in matters of education, romance, speculative gains, friendships/relationship. mars aspects moon libra hence volatile finances and emotions. mars aspects acq 6th impacting employment opportunities.

mars elevated aspect over capricorn 5th and protective of education, safe long-term investments, promoting electronics/mechatronics etc probably. saturn-mars-venus conj navamsa in cancer, techno artistic inclinations perhaps, engg drawing, water works/fountains, may be creative printing, or geomatics applications, etc to imagine.

saturn-mars dasa, mars lord 7th from moon for relationship, saturn-mars-venus conjunct navamsa, 7thL jupiter moving to elevated cancer 11th over mars karaka for marriage, transit jupiter aspecting own pisces 7th protective of relationship/marriage, gain thereof while transit 11th, possibly when saturn lord 5th for romance conjunct venus turns direct elevated libra transit moon 2nd house for family building, a possibility;

rahu transits jupiter lord 7th tending to liaison in relationship while could cloud the mind/decision, to care for. rahu virgo intellectual/critical.

Plus, rahu is in 3rd house in rasi chart and 11th house in navamsha chart. How will this work? Will rahu gemstone help?

rahu 3rd good for initiative but tends to over risk taking, rahu debilated scorpio tending to overindulge in the occult getting lost in the dark pit of scorpio and such environments/colleagues perhaps, lord mars too debilated over 11th cancer. rahu's lord of elevation venus square moon hence debilation cancelled tending to slow pace of initiatives and growth, and growth of siblings and gains therefrom.

debilation of mars cancelled, as lord moon cancer elevated over the navamsa. slow pace of growth, gains-friendships.

I will be graduating end of this year. I have been considering to find a ways to continue my studies in the future. Is there any good placements for becoming a lawyer. I want to become a businessman but I believe studying law will make me a better businessman. Does any planetary placements show that?

moon libra stands for objectivity, justice, objective view, house for finance and education; saturn for justice over 5th capricorn, venus lord 9th for higher learnings over the 5th conjunct saturn lord 5th for education, saturn dasa, saturn elevated aspect over moon libra 2nd, asc mercury over scorpio 3rd conjunct rahu, investigative skills and communications, 3rd lord mars over the 11th for gains/gains through communications, venus lord 2nd for speech over the 5th for education/position conjunct lord saturn, hence scope for delving into law and justice. jupiter virgo asc critical thinking faculty, ability to go into detail. jupiter the impartial wise judge.

jupiter however makes debilated aspect over capricorn 5th impacting 5th house matters - education, romance, children, position. saturn own capricorn holding the fort, conjunct venus lord 9th trine for higher education and fortunes, 5/9 lords tending to prosperity. saturn-mars opp tending to entrepreneurial aptitude, with struggle along. moon visakha the victor, lord jupiter over the ascendant.jupiter 7thL inimical for virgo asc, impacting health perhaps.

I have read in an article that mars is the enemy of my lagna lord mercury. Is it still a gd idea to wear red coral?

mars lord 3/8 for initiative and sudden gains debilated over the 11th for gains, tending to impact gains from initiative or scope for sudden gains. yes, mars enemy for ascendant lord mercury as well as lord 3/8, hence may wear mars gem over a locket to overcome side effects, already explained!

mercury over unfriendly scorpio, mercury-rahu conjunct, rahu debilated, tending to the occult; mercury asc lord generally protective; mercury gem may help enhance initiative and occult/investigative aptitudes. mercury also lord 10th for career. if inclined may add the gem to the locket.

may float over flowing river 1.25kg each whole green moongdal whole coconut for mercury-rahu watery scorpio, to overcome negative occult effects, once three months, tuesday late evening after sunset, with prayers at Mata Mahakali temple offering kumkum packet.

Im sorry if I am asking too many questions. I like to learn new things :)

Looking forward for your feedback sir,

Jai Hanuman

asking questions ok, but observe you have so far all these days avoided sharing point by point feedback on the painstaking readings offered, focusing only on questions on your mind, not building mutuality in the process. virgo self-centred, intellectual and of perfectionist critical thinking faculties! elevated moon taurus navamsa bold with fixated ideas.

appreciate your keen interest in astrology mercury-rahu scorpio 3rd, to help yourself, and your participation on the forum. raising questions is fine but offering detailed feedback by virgo as requested could be of equal interest, not avoiding the same, and merely certifying your happiness which is well appreciated.

feedback could help make course correction in the interpretations if need be.

hope you find the generic inputs of value, could build relevance based on your ground realities and inclinations!

best wishes!!

JAI HANUMAN,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Visakha21

Hello Kshantaram Sir,

My deepest apologies for doing that. I will provide thorough feedback's from now. I have also added your previous post feedbacks together. I have replied to a few below, I have left out those which I am not sure yet.

Hello Kshantaram,

I am very happy

that you allocated time to read and provide me with an analysis. I wanted to clarify a doubt. I am actually in saturn-moon dasha at the moment. I think the pdf doc showing the wrong dates. As 2 of my astrological software shows that im currently running saturn-moon dasha until august (look for the attached screenshots). I received a scholarship towards end of saturn-sun dasha.

To sum up this current saturn-moon dasha I have met many people from different parts of the world and made many contacts in terms of business[moon 11th lord(correct me if im wrong)] but there is delay in terms of executing the proposed business deals as its delaying further and further :

moon lord 11th for gains and friendships over 2nd for finances-family-speech over social libra, elevated over navamsa creative energetic taurus. moon friendly with pisces lagna/lord jupiter. lord venus conjunct saturn capricorn 5th. artistic aptitudes, electronics/mechatronics, etc, inclined to romantic relationships, but could impact health of spouse. moreover saturn-mars opposition tending to inferiority complexes with spouse/women perhaps.

saturn makes elevated aspect over moon libra 2nd promoting family-finances-speech-education. saturn-rahu transit elevated libra 2nd over moon libra. saturn turns retro 4-5m come March delaying things/under review - matters related to education, romance, employment, finances, family-relationship/marriage, etc.

I am described as creative and energertic all the time and people even ask me how I can focus so much in things of interest to me as nothing can ever distract me, I would say the only thing which used to distract me badly was girls and I got over that by telling myself and believing the right girl will come to me at the right time without me even trying to hunt for the person. Electronics/Mechatronics, This was the change which happened in my education field, End of 2012 which was during the end of saturn-sun dasha I was offered a full sponsorship to do study economics, i was doing pre university engineering before that so i could directly continue with economics. I was very inclined into getting a degree in the field of avionics (aviation electronics) but It didnt happen. I am very inclined to romantic relationship but so far it has been very bitter and I have not had a proper girlfriend to be more exact I had a relationship for 2 weeks as I couldnt handle immaturity of the girl as she was 3 years younger than me and I am always called to be at least 3-4 years more matured for my age because I mix with people at least 5 years senior to me of age. I feel I can only have a proper, constructive and productive conversation with them. But the feeling of having a girl is there badly but people mistake it for desperation. I would describe it as not desperation but more of a emotional need. I have not had a gf so I cant comment about tendency of inferiority complex.

I have read that Saturn retrograde provides good results, link : http://www.astroved.com/saturn_transit_libra.aspx
Currently its slowing things, as I have not had any income since november, saturn transitted to my nakshatra, visakha.

In aug 2014, Im gonna start sat-mars antaradasha how is it going to be? as mars is the 3rd and 8th lord being placed 11th.

saturn-mars 5/11 axis, saturn-venus own capricorn 5th, entrepreneurial aptitude, but mars debilated cancer 11th for gains-friendships as well as navamsa, struggle in matters of education, romance, speculative gains, friendships/relationship. mars aspects moon libra hence volatile finances and emotions. mars aspects acq 6th impacting employment opportunities.

mars elevated aspect over capricorn 5th and protective of education, safe long-term investments, promoting electronics/mechatronics etc probably. saturn-mars-venus conj navamsa in cancer, techno artistic inclinations perhaps, engg drawing, water works/fountains, may be creative printing, or geomatics applications, etc to imagine.

Wonderful, so i guess its going to be protective of my education as no disruption caused to it. Promoting electronics/mechatronics and techno artistic inclination-I was in discussion with a person to get a project and Joint Venture with a big company in terms of designing and supplying Energy Saving Road Lights Using LED bulbs, no progress so far maybe it will happen in this period of time?

saturn-mars dasa, mars lord 7th from moon for relationship, saturn-mars-venus conjunct navamsa, 7thL jupiter moving to elevated cancer 11th over mars karaka for marriage, transit jupiter aspecting own pisces 7th protective of relationship/marriage, gain thereof while transit 11th, possibly when saturn lord 5th for romance conjunct venus turns direct elevated libra transit moon 2nd house for family building, a possibility;

rahu transits jupiter lord 7th tending to liaison in relationship while could cloud the mind/decision, to care for. rahu virgo intellectual/critical.

rahu 3rd good for initiative but tends to over risk taking, rahu debilated scorpio tending to overindulge in the occult getting lost in the dark pit of scorpio and such environments/colleagues perhaps, lord mars too debilated over 11th cancer. rahu's lord of elevation venus square moon hence debilation cancelled tending to slow pace of initiatives and growth, and growth of siblings and gains therefrom.

debilation of mars cancelled, as lord moon cancer elevated over the navamsa. slow pace of growth, gains-friendships.

In terms of over indulgence in occult i am not sure because I have been into astrology for the past 3 months only but I have learnt so much. In terms of taking risk, I wouldnt say that because so far my decisions were right in terms of my business as I really assess before making a decision. Problems are normally only caused by people not my actions. But if me being a 18-19 year old a few years old starting a company could be said risk taking, but I handled it pretty well.

moon libra stands for objectivity, justice, objective view, house for finance and education; saturn for justice over 5th capricorn, venus lord 9th for higher learnings over the 5th conjunct saturn lord 5th for education, saturn dasa, saturn elevated aspect over moon libra 2nd, asc mercury over scorpio 3rd conjunct rahu, investigative skills and communications, 3rd lord mars over the 11th for gains/gains through communications, venus lord 2nd for speech over the 5th for education/position conjunct lord saturn, hence scope for delving into law and justice. jupiter virgo asc critical thinking faculty, ability to go into detail. jupiter the impartial wise judge.

jupiter however makes debilated aspect over capricorn 5th impacting 5th house matters - education, romance, children, position. saturn own capricorn holding the fort, conjunct venus lord 9th trine for higher education and fortunes, 5/9 lords tending to prosperity. saturn-mars opp tending to entrepreneurial aptitude, with struggle along. moon visakha the victor, lord jupiter over the ascendant.jupiter 7thL inimical for virgo asc, impacting health perhaps.

I think Jupiter does affect my health, I get sick often and its always sinus.

mars lord 3/8 for initiative and sudden gains debilated over the 11th for gains, tending to impact gains from initiative or scope for sudden gains. yes, mars enemy for ascendant lord mercury as well as lord 3/8, hence may wear mars gem over a locket to overcome side effects, already explained!

mercury over unfriendly scorpio, mercury-rahu conjunct, rahu debilated, tending to the occult; mercury asc lord generally protective; mercury gem may help enhance initiative and occult/investigative aptitudes. mercury also lord 10th for career. if inclined may add the gem to the locket.

may float over flowing river 1.25kg each whole green moongdal whole coconut for mercury-rahu watery scorpio, to overcome negative occult effects, once three months, tuesday late evening after sunset, with prayers at Mata Mahakali temple offering kumkum packet.

saturn-rahu transit 2nd house elevated libra over moon could be beneficial uplifting family and finances and speech abilities. natal saturn own capricorn conj venus the 9thL good for prosperity through education and creative application of mind, the arts and crafts etc and attaining advisory/administrative social position. natal saturn makes elevated aspect over natal moon libra 2nd for family-finances-speech.

everything is agreeable but I don’t think its uplifting family and finances. It’s definitely increasing my speech abilities. It just gets better and better day by day.

currently saturn dasa, saturn own capricorn and good, saturn semi-friendly with asc lord mercury/virgo hence could keep expecations moderate. moreover saturn over sensitive cancer in navamsa, which happens to be 11th natal house for gains - sat-venus-mars cancer conjunct, could gain through combination of technology and arts perhaps, water fountains etc for example, to imagine!
Explained before in terms of technology and arts combination, my current business can also be said to combine technology and arts as My company provides digital marketing services.

saturn-sun dasa till july, saturn-sun unfriendly, sun lord 12th for health and foreign lands 12th from saturn over the 4th hence may suggest domestic discomforts and move to foreign lands, sun separative planet.
During that time Saturn-sun dasha, I didn’t move anywhere bad it was one of the worse times of my life, my dads career was affected badly.

lord 4th jupiter over the asc hence support from mother and property matters, and education.
Support from mother is yes, Mother is a friend to me, education is okay, but property matters are badly affected, as there is no family property and I tried to move to a bigger house but my finances got stuck and lately have not had any income.

ketu 9th taurus, creative and energetic, tends to distant lands, detachment from father physically/psychologically.
This explains enmity with my father. Over the years I have gone really far in terms of the relationship with father.

mars cancer sensitive and of suppressed anger, could be anemic. mars lord 8th aries tending to sudden gains but lower quantums being debilated.
I would agree that I am extremely sensitive as I can get very angry in seconds and there is always anger in me because of the things I am being put through for the past few years as I would never say I had peaceful sleep also even a day, every day is full of challenges of all kinds.

mercury asc lord conj rahu 3rd, rahu debilated, prone to risky initiatives and communications perhaps to be avoided, occult aptitude. could be secretive in approach able to camouflage/hide personal emotions etc, acting skills.
People will not believe when I tell them I am sad. They wont believe if I say im depressed because of my witty character.

jyestha nakshatra of mercury intellectual but could tend to be aggressive/abrasive. considered a shanti nakshatra needing appeasement, being end of the cycle.
Yes I am aggressive, how can it be appeased?

DaraKaraka DK - Mars is debilitated in Natal Chart and Navamsha Chart. In my navamsha chart saturn and venus is conjunct with debilitated mars in 3rd house? what does this signify. Venus being the navamsha lagna lord. Saturn is the lord of 9th and 10th house and mars is the lord of 7th and 12th.
Bcoz I believe Venus is the Karaka for spouse, what happens when its conjunct with a debilitated planet in navamsha and not to forget its also conjunct with saturn. You have mentioned that saturn-venus conjunction may cause health issues to spouse, what does the navamsha chart show since there is another planet added now and its debilitated? Your opinions pls.

Thanks a lot sir,
-----------------------------
Jai Hanuman

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Hello Kshantaram Sir,

My deepest apologies for doing that. I will provide thorough feedback's from now. I have also added your previous post feedbacks together. I have replied to a few below, I have left out those which I am not sure yet.

good that you could take time to elaborately share feedback,
interesting!

DaraKaraka DK - Mars is debilitated in Natal Chart and Navamsha Chart. In my navamsha chart saturn and venus is conjunct with debilitated mars in 3rd house? what does this signify. Venus being the navamsha lagna lord. Saturn is the lord of 9th and 10th house and mars is the lord of 7th and 12th.

Bcoz I believe Venus is the Karaka for spouse, what happens when its conjunct with a debilitated planet in navamsha and not to forget its also conjunct with saturn. You have mentioned that saturn-venus conjunction may cause health issues to spouse, what does the navamsha chart show since there is another planet added now and its debilitated?
Your opinions pls :

pisces 7th inimical for virgo asc, stress and delays in 7th house matters especially relationship/marriage. jupiter aspects own pisces 7th and protective of relationship.

jupiter however makes debilated aspect over saturn-venus capricorn 5th impacting education, romance, children, advisory position, etc. saturn own capricorn hence strong and self-protected. mars aspects capricorn promoting 5th house. but may be some deficiency with jupiter's debilated aspect same time. not to mark/expectations.

saturn-mars opposition again tending to struggle in 5th house matters, and speculation and investments.

mars dara karaka debilated/retrograde impacting 11th house for gains and friendships/relationship with delays.

mars lord 3/8 too and malefic/akaraka for the lagna. debilated mars retrograde could behave as elevated mars, hope so. gains from siblings and sudden gains, but delayed.

retrograde mars also tends to impact previous sign/house gemini 10th, good at operations/projects management, action oriented. sun-mars opposition tending to aggressive energy. mars gemini tending to be good at logics, as compared to intellect. mars unfriendy over gemini 10th to the extent.

retro mars gemini aspsecting own scorpio 3rd, protective of initiative/courage and occult and research/investigative/quality control aptitudes, but impacting siblings health/well-being probably,

and own health as mercury-rahu scorpio 3rd, tending to be secretive and sentimental and reserved, prone to depression. mercury-rahu 2nd from moon for emotional health. moon libra social but wavering-unstable.

debilation cancelled hence slower pace of growth/development in these matters. saturn-mars opp could impact relationships with struggle and conflict to watch and care. mars lord 7th for relationship/marriage from the moon. pisces 7th inimical/badhaka with stress and delays. mars 7th lord in the navamsa. saturn-mars-venus navamsa, spouse may have artistic tastes perhaps,
but ill health.

saturn-venus capricorn lords 5/9 elevated aspect from mars may be good for eduction, prosperity, social status,

but debilated aspect from jupiter lord 7th may perhaps impact romances/children. mars cancer anemic, saturn-venus may suggest zinc deficiency perhaps.

lords 1/9 sat-venus 5th may suggest relationship/marriage of choice, but saturn-mars opp struggle/conflict in relationship; moreover, debilated aspect from jupiter discounting intelligence/wisdom in the choice making process, perhaps.

jupiter aspecting own pisces 7th could be protective of the relationship, same time. hence need to make proper long-term worthy choice, not getting carried away, in caution.

-----------------------------
Jai Hanuman

malefic planets retrograde, give greater malefic impact. while benefics retrograde give greater positve impact, but delayed.

debilated planets retrograde tend to behave as elevated planets. and elevated planets retro tend to behave debilated in the reverse.

for mercury asc lord jyeshtha/shanti nakshatra, mercury-rahu scorpio 3rd,

may suggest to install mercury yantra in the pooja at home and worship regularly offering karpoor arthy daily evening after sunset, gaining protection from asc lord.

could also install jupiter yantra/badhaka over virgo asc, for overcoming malefic nature of jupiter. could light cow ghee diya daily morning prayers. offer yellow flowers thursdays. visit shirdisaibaba-dutta guru-family saint temples. offer 1.25kg yellow split chanadal once three months thursday mornings.

hope generic observations help reflect further in relevance,

best wishes,

kshantaram

Crystalpages

Dear Visakha21,

It is always a good idea to provide full birthdata in all internet reading requests. What is yours? Please indicate (just for verification) if the stated time is A.M. or P.M. Your stated time of 1:46:10 in the attached chart -- I am assuming it was A.M. (night of 20th) at Kuala Lipis, Malaysia. But are you using a rectified time? The birthtimes usually are in HH:min. Please clarify and confirm. If rectified, please provide details of how the rectification was done. If rectified, what was the original time that you got from a document or someone's recall (usually parents').

On hearing back from you, and only if you wish, I shall try to look at it. I notice that you have received a response already and may not wish to proceed. Even in that case I would request you for the above details if possible. It will help me study your chart for my own research.

I hope you find peace, love and resolution of your present struggle.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Visakha21

Dear Visakha21,

It is always a good idea to provide full birthdata in all internet reading requests. What is yours? Please indicate (just for verification) if the stated time is A.M. or P.M. Your stated time of 1:46:10 in the attached chart -- I am assuming it was A.M. (night of 20th) at Kuala Lipis, Malaysia. But are you using a rectified time? The birthtimes usually are in HH:min. Please clarify and confirm. If rectified, please provide details of how the rectification was done. If rectified, what was the original time that you got from a document or someone's recall (usually parents').

On hearing back from you, and only if you wish, I shall try to look at it. I notice that you have received a response already and may not wish to proceed. Even in that case I would request you for the above details if possible. It will help me study your chart for my own research.

I hope you find peace, love and resolution of your present struggle.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Hello Rohiniranjan,

I actually added but took it off. I will send you a Private Message with the details you requested.

Do not use the first attached Vedic Chart in PDF, the dasha timing is wrong there.

*SENT*

The time is not rectified, But I am using the time given in the document.

Thanks
-----------------
Jai Hanuman

Last edited:

Visakha21

malefic planets retrograde, give greater malefic impact. while benefics retrograde give greater positve impact, but delayed.

debilated planets retrograde tend to behave as elevated planets. and elevated planets retro tend to behave debilated in the reverse.
I have been going through very difficult time from last november, Jupiter is currently retrograde, I have been observing, I went through the same previously when Jupiter went retrograde last year june if im not mistaken, I dont see a positive effect, any idea why?

for mercury asc lord jyeshtha/shanti nakshatra, mercury-rahu scorpio 3rd,

may suggest to install mercury yantra in the pooja at home and worship regularly offering karpoor arthy daily evening after sunset, gaining protection from asc lord.

could also install jupiter yantra/badhaka over virgo asc, for overcoming malefic nature of jupiter. could light cow ghee diya daily morning prayers. offer yellow flowers thursdays. visit shirdisaibaba-dutta guru-family saint temples. offer 1.25kg yellow split chanadal once three months thursday mornings.

When you mentioned Guru it reminded me of something. I also follow a little of buddhism, I go to buddhist temple at times as I like to just sit there, Its nice to meditate there.

hope generic observations help reflect further in relevance,

best wishes,

kshantaram

Added some feedback above. Look into it sir

Regards,
-----------------------
Jai Hanuman

kshantaram

Premium Member
Added some feedback above. Look into it sir

Regards,
-----------------------
Jai Hanuman

jupiter is inimical/badhaka for the virgo ascendant, hence transit quadrants/trines could be stressful and with delays, impacting 9/10 houses for luck/career etc.

retrograde jupiter towards 9th could suggest the planets retired attitude towards career matters, while also impacting previous 9th house for luck etc as the badhaka/lord 7th. trine badhaka jupiter over the ascendant enhancing the badhaka tendencies, impacting health etc, while jupiter retro towards taurus also makes debilated aspect over saturn-venus capricorn 5th for education/romance/position/luck/worship etc.

hope this helps clarify,

kshantaram

Rajarshi

Rahu is with 1st & 10th lord (Mercury) and is aspecting 11th house is your main planet for work & profession. Jupiter and Saturn have added to the strength of your work and profession.

You do not have any planet in 6, 8 or 12th houses (Dusthan)....which is good.

In your chart,(i) Saturn & Jupiter (ii) Mars & Moon (iii) Mars & Saturn (iv) Mars & Venus (v) Rahu & Mercury (vi) Saturn & Venus have made relationships.

Bold indicates strong relationship.

Finance: 11th house indicates income. It is damaged by 8th lord. Enemy Saturn, Venus & Rahu are aspecting 11th house and damaging further.

But 11th lord is in 2nd house ( wealth) is a good combination.

Mars is Vargottam ( debilitated) in 11th house. It will give you some income.

2nd house Libra is aspected by Mars, which is damaging but Saturn is aspecting 2nd house ( friendly house)...which will bring some fund and savings.

11th house has 36 Ashtakabarga points is indicative of good income ( generally speaking).

Present situation;
(i) Saturn Maha dasa & Saturn Sade Sati running at the same time.

(ii) Saturn is aspecting Moon in natal chart.

(iii) Also, Saturn mahadasa & Moon antardasa is running till mid August.

(iv) Saturn & Rahu together are in Libra ( Moon sign) now.

Silver lining i) Moon is exalted in Navamsa.

(ii) Jupiter is in Lagna.

Full focus should be given to pass present time and 100% patience need to be exercised. Each day should be planned to pass peacefully.

Saturn aspecting Moon in natal chart signifies depressive tendency which has been aggravated by present transit & Dasa.

Consultations should be made with Vedic astrologer personally and remedy of Saturn should be taken without fail.

Exalted Moon in Navamsa is showing that you should be able to combat depressive tendencies successfully with some help.

Best wishes,

Visakha21

Hello Rajarshi Sir,

Thanks for reviewing from my request. Really appreciate it. Thank you for mentioning Astakavarga, I read a few articles and just learned what it is an hour ago. I am quite surprised that 11th house has the most points, its is really motivating providing the fact that recently i have doubted to continue putting hard work because i do not really see results in that area for many years.

I am very curious about few things sir, If I may really ask about it. I have previously asked this question in the 3rd post. I have been researching on it, cant seem to find articles for my questions.

I will list them below, please look into it if you have the time sir. Thanks in advance.

So the 8th lord is damaging the 11th house of gains. It will be like that throughout life or The damaging reduces as the planet Matures. I have read that Mars is said to Mature at the age of 28. What can be done?

In august 2014, Im gonna start saturn-mars antaradasha how is it going to be? as mars is the 3rd and 8th lord being placed in 11th.. Because Mars is also debilitated in Navamsha Chart.

In my navamsha chart saturn and venus is conjunct with debilitated mars in 3rd house? what does this signify. Venus being the navamsha lagna lord. Saturn is the lord of 9th and 10th house and mars is the lord of 7th and 12th.
Bcoz I believe Venus is the Karaka for spouse, what happens when its conjunct with a debilitated planet in navamsha and not to forget its also conjunct with saturn.

Is the planet rahu in my chart bad or good? I have read articles which states that rahu and ketu doesnt really get debilitated as they take the form or characteristics of the bhava lord. Correct me if Im wrong. Plus its located in 11th house in navamsha, what does it show? If its bad what should be done?

Does any placements show continuation of my studies in the field of law?

Will really appreciate if you could add this few things above to my knowledge.

Thank You Very Much,
--------------------------
Jai Hanuman

Hello Rajarshi Sir,

I actually replied but forgot to add your name sir, I am taking remedies for saturn. Things are less stressful and depressing if I plan each and every move of mine and I am just trying to use all the opportunities I have at this moment. I believe I will get the fruits soon.

I was going through my astrological software and then I read some articles also. My Mars has the second highest percentage in the shadbala. This high percentage will be to cause harm or it will take time to be beneficial. Mars is Vargotama, how will it work actually?

What will be the connection between D1 and D9 Chart? When will D9 be fully functional if thats the right word. Is D9 used only after each planet matures or after certain age? For example Moon is in Libra in D1 and Moon is in Taurus in D9. How Do I look at it?

Thanks and Regards Sir,
----------------------------------
Jai Hanuman

Attachments

• Shadbala.JPG
    Shadbala.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Rajarshi

Hello Rajarshi Sir,

I actually replied but forgot to add your name sir, I am taking remedies for saturn. Things are less stressful and depressing if I plan each and every move of mine and I am just trying to use all the opportunities I have at this moment. I believe I will get the fruits soon.

I was going through my astrological software and then I read some articles also. My Mars has the second highest percentage in the shadbala. This high percentage will be to cause harm or it will take time to be beneficial. Mars is Vargotama, how will it work actually?

What will be the connection between D1 and D9 Chart? When will D9 be fully functional if thats the right word. Is D9 used only after each planet matures or after certain age? For example Moon is in Libra in D1 and Moon is in Taurus in D9. How Do I look at it?

Thanks and Regards Sir,
----------------------------------
Jai Hanuman

Don't think about Mars now, the chart can be reviewed when you finish Moon sub period.

Navamsa understanding is difficult for beginners.

Your Moon is exalted in Navamsa means it has very good strength. So, your mind ( Moon being Karaka or natural significator) gets strength even in very difficult situation ( though few days may be depressive).

Best wishes

Visakha21

Don't think about Mars now, the chart can be reviewed when you finish Moon sub period.

Navamsa understanding is difficult for beginners.

Your Moon is exalted in Navamsa means it has very good strength. So, your mind ( Moon being Karaka or natural significator) gets strength even in very difficult situation ( though few days may be depressive).

Best wishes

Yes Rajarshi Sir, I think its good to focus on current period and go through it first.
The statement about moon explains a lot, I always wondered how I could do it as I will be so sad at time but something will immediately push me and I will just turn the anger and sadness into focus and motivation.

I was actually looking at Navamsa chart because I wanted to know about my career. There is 2 parivarthan yoga in my navamsa chart so I am interested to know if that does anything to my career. 1st lord and 3rd lord, 2nd and 8th lord.

I am going to graduate soon, apart from my entrepreneurial journey, so its time for me to look into my careers and I would like to focus on my strengths which will be able to help me in the future in terms of business also at the same time. I was told a few years ago by an astrologer that I will only be able to work for 7 years as I will be focusing only on business after that.

Your opinion and analysis can help. Thanks a lot

Rajarshi

Yes Rajarshi Sir, I think its good to focus on current period and go through it first.
The statement about moon explains a lot, I always wondered how I could do it as I will be so sad at time but something will immediately push me and I will just turn the anger and sadness into focus and motivation.

I was actually looking at Navamsa chart because I wanted to know about my career. There is 2 parivarthan yoga in my navamsa chart so I am interested to know if that does anything to my career. 1st lord and 3rd lord, 2nd and 8th lord.

I am going to graduate soon, apart from my entrepreneurial journey, so its time for me to look into my careers and I would like to focus on my strengths which will be able to help me in the future in terms of business also at the same time. I was told a few years ago by an astrologer that I will only be able to work for 7 years as I will be focusing only on business after that.

Your opinion and analysis can help. Thanks a lot

Next review of your chart after few months:smile:

Best Wishes