Does my daughter's chart indicate any physical/mental disabilities

poyi

Premium Member
Dear all,

Received the brain mri readings for my daughter.
It doesnt seem to look good.
Though none of her docs have given me the final interpretation of what the brain mri indicates, we've been told that her brain is not developing normally.
One doc said the brain membranes/tissues dont seem to have formed well, another says there is brain shrinkage, another says the brain is underdeveloped.
She also has mild/moderate hydrocephalus.
Additionally, the pathway that connects the left and right sides of the brain seem to be very thin, which might sometimes cause developmental delays.
During her metabolic tests we found that she was low on T3, barely within range for T4, low on sodium, high on calcium, high on deltaaminolevulic acids. As a followup we will be getting her parathyroid hormone levels checked. I do not know what elevated deltaaminolevulinic levels mean, but on the internet it says either porphyria or high lead levels.
So many updates, yet no direction.

Thank you for Marinka doing the timing work. Good to know there is something clearing up soon.

I think the brain membranes, brain, connective tissues and nerves are highly related to Mercury, Uranus, Saturn, Moon, Aries. The more I read about medical astrology the more I came to understanding that we are all living through the structure and soul path with the experiences of our own physical body. Spiritual well being is very important to strengthen ourselves and to find meanings behind all physical sufferings and share life with the enlightenment we find from these difficult times.

Thank you for sharing your stories and letting us to help. I hope you and your child all the best.

curiousgal

Thanks Marinka and Poyi.
We are trying to schedule my daughter's muscle biopsy sometime this month or next month, the results of which would take atleast 6-8 wks. We also got her blood drawn for genetic testing the results of which should take atleast 4 months, so next Jan.
The doctors call her a mystery child. They say that considering the severity of her hypotonia and the severe developmental delays (17 months now and no head control yet) she has, they expected the preliminary testing to indicate the cause of her condition. But so far, all tests have turned negative.
Hoping to know what is the cause so that if we have a way to fix it, we could work towards fixing that problem.
The baby is becoming more responsive now, is beginning to recognize us and her surroundings, smiles constantly and basically getting alert with each day, though on very minute levels but still enough for us to see the progress.
The docs seem to think that she does not have any degenerative disorders (Thank God for that!) and I feel pretty optimistic inspite of all the issues that she has.

Zarathu

Account Closed
We are trying to schedule my daughter's muscle biopsy sometime this month or next month, the results of which would take at least 6-8 wks. We also got her blood drawn for genetic testing the results of which should take at least 4 months, so next Jan.
The doctors call her a mystery child. .......

Thanks for keeping us informed. Whether we've replied to your concerns, or not, any of us who have children or who have worked with children with disabilities, have been following your situation with heartfelt sympathy, while holding you and your husband and daughter in the Light(Quaker term) all the while.

Hearing good news brings tears to my eyes, and I'm sure many others of the regulars here on Astrologer's Community feel exactly the same way.

Zarathu

poyi

Premium Member
Great to know that you are still very positive and keep going!!! Your generousity of sharing personal life story had also enriched our skills and understanding of astrology in practical life. You increas my motivation and your realistic/positive feedbacks really help me to consider about while I learn more about medical astrology.

Sorry in case if i am repeating from other members.

I wonder if the doctor mentioned any issue with her liver, both Mars and Neptune square her North node in Saggituris and Jupiter in Taurus ruled by Venus in Gemini (Mercury is very afflicted, so the basic condition of Jupiter might not be too good). Jupiter rules Liver.

Jupiter and Mars both trine anuglar Pluto in Capricorn retrograde (Pluto has tight conjunctions to descedant)but Mercury and Uranus (both tightly conjunct MC) both have stressful aspects to this angular Pluto.

For you child having such unusual condition and hard to be diagnosed would be due to her ascendant ruler in Cancer, moon as the ruler of cancer, Moon in Pisces and Neptune as ruler of Pisces being the major role in this physical body (ascendant). Her sun also sextile Neptune (neptune also opposition to Mars, ruler of Sun in Aries). Neptune is ayill within the 8th house also. The major players for health Sun, Moon, ascendant are involved with Neptune in Pisces. You can google Neptune in Pisces to understanding why so hard to find out the cause of her condition.

I hope my information can assist you to find some explanations.

All the best

poyi

Premium Member
Liver is major organs that synthesis protein such as albumin and recycle blood cells such as haemoglobin (red blood cells) related to function of Mars as a result since muscle strength built from structure of protein, Mars also ruled blood, and blood transports nourishment to our cells and removes toxins. Liver also is the largest organ and it governs metabolism in the body also related to Mars and Mercury. Jupiter in astrology as the major benefit and same as Sun as the giver of Life. In traditional rulership Jupiter also rules Pisces so linked to her Moon. Capricorn is the fall (very weak) so Jupiter received the energy that he doesn't like from Capricorn as well.

*I do mix both modern and traditional astrology but found them both very effective.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Madam,

sun-saturn tough opposition, sun significator for health and physique, saturn significator for disease, represent bones, nerves etc. wonder whether examined by an orthopaedic and neurologist for bone formation and nerve reflexes.

venus-ketu over the 12th for health/hospitalisation/medical expenses, ketu contracts, wonder whether any zinc deficiency etc, kidney trouble/pain, ketu for pain/surgery/injury.

faith permitting,

for sun-saturn opposition could offer once a month,
1.25kg each wheat, whole black gram,
at Shiva temple, on a late saturday evening after sunset,

daily evening light sesame oil lamp at the alter at home;
observe fast saturday evenings.

for venus-ketu, could offer once a month,
1.25kg each white rice, white til, whole green gram,
friday late evening at Lakshmi/Renukamata temple,
one whole unpeeled coconut, kumkum, karpoor packet, white chunari.

daily evening offer white til revadi prasad,
and perform karpoor/camphor arathy for Mataji.

hope generic observations help.

GOD BLESS!!!

kshantaram

ps : wonder, why being indian born, following ayurveda, showing charts to indian astrologers, not posted on vedic forum, for opinion!

OM SHRI SAIGURUVE NAMAHA, OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

OM SHRI MAHALAKSHMIYAI NAMAHA

JAI DEVI AMBABAYEE, PARSHURAMACHE AYEE,
ARTI OVALUN MAJHE RENUKA AYEE

ADITYAYA SOMAYA MANGALAYA BUDHAYA SAHA,
GURU SUKRA SHANEBYOSCHA, RAHUVE KETUVE NAMO NAMAHA

OM TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE SUGANDHIM PUSHTIVARDHANAM
URVA RUKMIVA BANDHANAM MRUTYORMUKSHEEYA MA AMRUTAT

OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA !!!

curiousgal

Dear Zarathu, Thank you so much for your kind Words, prayers and best wishes

Dear Poyi,
With respect to Liver, the neurologist did indicate she felt the liver was slightly large, but no tests have been ordered So far. Still waiting for the neurology report.

However, you mentioned "albumin". Now that is something that I already have a prescription for and I need to have those tests done. I am also wondering if she has got toxins in her body which is affecting her adversely. Her ayurvedic doc indicated that We Will work to eliminate toxins from my daughter's body which should help her to some extent. I hope the uncertainity and the difficulty in diagnosis clears up soon and we know clearly What is bothering my daughter.

Dear Shantaram-ji,
We did get my daughter's nerves tested (when she Was 2 months old). Results were normal. Her neurologist however indicated that We may get it done again after she reviews all reports again. She's not been tested for her bones as yet. Neither has she been tested for her kidneys or zinc.

We do have her muscle biopsy surgery to be scheduled. And if her breathing problem is severe, she may also need tracheostomy (tube in her throat to help her breathe). So atleast one surgery (muscle biopsy) is in the pipeline for sure.

Also sir, I did post in the vedic section too earlier, but this thread was more to go into details as to her physical/mental issues, if any.
Below is the link to the thread from the vedic Section
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52213

kshantaram

Premium Member
Dear Shantaram-ji,

We did get my daughter's nerves tested (when she Was 2 months old). Results were normal. Her neurologist however indicated that We may get it done again after she reviews all reports again. She's not been tested for her bones as yet. Neither has she been tested for her kidneys or zinc.

We do have her muscle biopsy surgery to be scheduled. And if her breathing problem is severe, she may also need tracheostomy (tube in her throat to help her breathe). So atleast one surgery (muscle biopsy) is in the pipeline for sure.

Also sir, I did post in the vedic section too earlier, but this thread was more to go into details as to her physical/mental issues, if any.

Below is the link to the thread from the vedic Section
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52213

are you saying you find western tropical astrology is better at medical astrology - physical/mental issues.

vedic astrology implies ayurveda - vaata, pitta, kapha, etc; you are opting for ayurveda but consulting tropical astrology. nothing wrong in getting all shades of opinions, while expert opinion can always be valued.

- my idea is to maintain synchronisation of approach. vedic chart generally has all signs one step behind by 24deg ayanamsa, change of signs would lead to change in diagnosis in terms of medical astrology, and the remedial measures in terms of ayurvedic diagnosis and medicine, prayers, etc.

hope i am able to make my limited point.

regards and good wishes,

kshantaram

curiousgal

Oh no Sir. I do not know much about vedic/western astrology. I wanted to hear varied opinions regarding my daughter's health because I am so desperate to see her become ok and lead a normal and healthy life.
If my daughter is able to even move slightly now, it is after I started "marma massage" with "Bala Ashwagandhadi" oil. If she is alert now, it is because of using "Brahmi Ghritam". So definitely credit to her current health condition is completely with our very own Ayurveda.

At the same time, based on advice from western medical astrologers, I also got a few other tests done for my daughter which indicated that she may have some basic nutritional deficiencies (thyroid, sodium etc).

I want to utilize all the best inputs that I get to help my daughter recover faster. Ofcourse, whatever God wills is what will happen eventually.

poyi

Premium Member

wow, how could I forget about this! The afflicted T-square Venus is in Gemini, Mercury afflicted. Gemini also rules upper respiratory system. Venus is the ruler of Taurus, Jupiter in Taurus, Taurus rules throat, tonsils, swallowing that will also mean the rulership over the trache site!!

OH MY GOD.Medical astrology is totally fascinating! So There you go, Why Jupiter ruler of 6th house, and how it is indirectly afflicted by the chain actions of Mercury>Venus>Jupiter>6th house & the 12th house Venus in Gemini, hospitalization!

poyi

Premium Member
I also just noticed the quincunx aspect (minor negative aspect) of Mars quincunx Mercury and Uranus. So during the progression when the orb is tight and within effective range (within 2 degrees +/-), you daughter may have more implications related to Mars and Mercury.

So from now on, September till November reminds the same, *December* may experience slightly more pronounced symptoms then again more pronounced from *July 2014 till December 2014*. Then from January 2015, you should see the negative affects of the minor negative aspect of Mars quincunx to Mercury to decrease as the aspect will begin to separate! It will be slowly improving, from all I hope as per theory aspect will start to weaken.

However the Mars quincunx Uranus will stay in effect for long term as Uranus doesn't move much in progression.

The positive side, your daughter is Cancer ascendant, Progressed Moon will move very quick, by April 2015 Moon will enter into Taurus her exaltation sign which is a positive thing. At that time Venus the ruler of Taurus Sun and Moon won't have any major aspect at all, we called it unaspected, that will indirectly show some unusual behaviors of the Progressed Moon as well as the Progressed Sun. I am not sure how to interpret this but I do see Part of fortune (the Round circle with Cross inside), in the progressed chart, it will conjunct her progressed Ascendant which is also another positive sign.

And again, thank you so much for being so responsive with all your updates that really helps me to learn. I am very eager to sharpen my skills and this can only be done by reading charts and by you being open with your updates. I am truly enjoying this process of learning and I wish you hope and endurance to you and your daughter.

curiousgal

Poyi,

Can you explain further the following:

The positive side, your daughter is Cancer ascendant, Progressed Moon will move very quick, by April 2015 Moon will enter into Taurus her exaltation sign which is a positive thing. At that time Venus the ruler of Taurus Sun and Moon won't have any major aspect at all, we called it unaspected, that will indirectly show some unusual behaviors of the Progressed Moon as well as the Progressed Sun. I am not sure how to interpret this but I do see Part of fortune (the Round circle with Cross inside), in the progressed chart, it will conjunct her progressed Ascendant which is also another positive sign.

Actually I read the word "fortune" and "positive sign" and that caught my attention :smile:

poyi

Premium Member
Poyi,

Can you explain further the following:

Actually I read the word "fortune" and "positive sign" and that caught my attention :smile:

The easier way is just to remember the time periods and see if your child symptoms intensified and the time period it may start to ease as I mentioned it. Progressed planets and signs of the planets are the movement of the natal planets continue to move after birth. They mark the events that are related to what they rule. In this case I concentrated on Uranus, Mercury and Mars as well as progresses Moon her ascendant ruler. If you want to understand how I observe those movements. You can draw up progressed chart for the periods I mentioned above and look at the orb of the aspect becomes tighter and loosen up.

When a planet goes unaspected we simply don't have any clear idea what it will do. There is term I saw some members used the planet became "Feral" acting on it own and no relationship with any other planet and it doesn't make any aspect to anyone but on her own way solely.

Last edited:

Terrabella

Curiousgal. you and your daughter are in my thoughts and prayers. so glad to hear she is getting better :) it does bring tears to my eyes.
I am sending you lots of love and positive energy!!

I also believe your child will be highly intelligent. mercury is highly aspected in her chart. mars and neptune do pose serious dissipation. Neptune and mars together are some of the worst (of course here the connection is opposition and not conjunction).

Jupiter also rules muscles and bone tissue. jupiter in pisces is neptunian, which again is difficulty in developing body mass. As you said it hypotonia.

The reason for the seven year period is that saturn forms the identity and gels the energy into place within someone. a child not yet formed, or gelled by saturn does not have the same force upon an individual.

I appreciate you posting and will send some reiki to your daughter. I hope she gets better.

curiousgal

Thank you so much everyone of you.
Yes, she definitely is getting better slowly but surely, in very minute terms.
Thanks for all your prayers...means a lot to us!
God bless each of you as well.

curiousgal

Hello everyone,

My daughter got her blood work done for extensive genetic testing. It's been 16 wks since the test and the results are expected in 10-20 days timeframe.

Based on my daughter's chart and the current transits, I understood that it is difficult to diagnose her problem. But there were indications that Neptune's transit this month "might" help understand the problem that my daughter has.

Would it be possible for someone to once again look and tell me if the test results are going to indicate anything this time or are we going to draw a blank once again?

Also, if the test results are negative this time, the only option left is a muscle biopsy surgery? Can someone tell if she is going to go through any surgery in Feb-Mar?

Thanks

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone,

My daughter got her blood work done for extensive genetic testing. It's been 16 wks since the test and the results are expected in 10-20 days timeframe.

Based on my daughter's chart and the current transits, I understood that it is difficult to diagnose her problem. But there were indications that Neptune's transit this month "might" help understand the problem that my daughter has.

Would it be possible for someone to once again look and tell me if the test results are going to indicate anything this time or are we going to draw a blank once again?

Also, if the test results are negative this time, the only option left is a muscle biopsy surgery? Can someone tell if she is going to go through any surgery in Feb-Mar?

Thank
s
These are basically Horary astrology style questions
Consider asking an Horary question :smile:

Horary questions on Medicine and Health
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50

GUIDANCE FOR STARTING NEW THREADS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8583

Ads

I will For the betterment of your child and hope the angels protect your child through her development process.