How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Cypocryphy

Thank you for your input! I originally started off with tropical astrology but I found that the Scorpio ascendant did not match with my personality description much. I kept researching and stumbled upon Vedic astrology and that was when I found out I was a Libra ascendant in Vedic astrology! I read up on Libra ascendant and found the descriptions matched my personality much better! Not even that, but I even have the face dimples Libra ascendant tend to have (one on my left cheek, and one on my chin).

Have you heard of the asteroid Aphrodite? It is said to be associate with beauty too.
Here is a link:
http://revelationsofathenegoddess.w...15/beauty-and-the-goddess-asteroid-aphrodite/

I have that asteroid almost conjunct to my Leo midheaven. I have also been curious that the Midheaven can influence your appearance too. Have you got any information or insight on that?

Wonderful!

Regarding the use of the sidereal zodiac, I have had the same concern myself. I often feel that a Libra ascendant describes me much better. I too have Scorpio rising and do not feel that it adequately describes me. This is especially so if you look at the more archaic descriptions! I hardly think of myself as a dastardly murderer and cheat, though my brother would probably say I am a cheat. :lol:

I am trying to design an experiment that will clear it all up.

As to you other question, the answer is "yes," I do think the midheaven has a strong effect on physical appearance. Absolutely! Some of the exceptions I have found can only be explained by treating the midheaven as if it were as influential as the ascendant. I have not had time to look into this, but I will. And I'll let you know what I find! :smile:

The Ram

Thank you for your input. I never looked at the 5th house as the house of Sex. I thought it was the house of children and Leo. How interesting! I read somewhere that it means one may have beautiful daughters when Venus is placed in the 5th house. Thank you for your input!
Yes it is the house of Leo. I refer to it as the house of creativity and pleasure/leisure in general. Children are associated to the house due to the creative association of the house. Sex would be associated to the leisure/pleasure aspect.

Venus in the 5th I'd say would give attractive daughters.

JUPITERASC

Good points, JupiterAsc. Nonetheless, I think there is one obvious element being overlooked in all of this: Most, if not all, of these celebrities were beautiful before they had plastic surgery and probably even more so earlier in their career.

I have not looked at all but I did look at Pamela Anderson, and she had been recognized for her looks long before she used cosmetic surgery to enhance herself. She initially started as a model.

And regarding makeup, I will asume you do not have much, or any, experience in acting, modeling or theater. Although many do put on makeup to enhance his or her looks, a large reason for this is so that one's features are not whitewashed by strong lighting. When on stage, doing camera shoots, etc.; there is a need to strengthen the features with makeup so that the mouth, eyebrows and other features do not fade. This is more so with acting than modeling but this is a factor. The other is that makeup is used to enhance one's feature but it does not make one's features. People can notice beauty with or without makeup.

If I were to meet one of these women, I can assure you that I would not think her unattractive if she were not wearing lipstick and eyeliner. It is kind of funny addressing this point because it is so obvious.
:lol:
Nevertheless

PAMELA ANDERSON - LEFT PIC: going to breakfast in Malibu 4 October 2012 :smile:

contrasted with

PAMELA ANDERSON - RIGHT PIC
: attending the FrogAds.com launch in West Hollywood 22 March 2012

1355499654_pamela-anderson-640.jpg

poyi

Premium Member
Nevertheless

PAMELA ANDERSON - LEFT PIC: going to breakfast in Malibu 4 October 2012 :smile:

contrasted with

PAMELA ANDERSON - RIGHT PIC
: attending the FrogAds.com launch in West Hollywood 22 March 2012

1355499654_pamela-anderson-640.jpg

Half the time, external beauty is the product of Neptune especially with modern media and cosmetic, illusion, deception. Neptune square first house sign or ruler might suggest a tendency of covering up with make up lol.

Yep I myself have Neptune square to 1st house Venus. Fortunately, my face is very symmetrical as Venus is in Libra. But I do have bad skin, Moon in Capricorn and Mars in Virgo also in 1st house. It got better as I got older though.

The Ram

LOL

To be fair Pam is getting older for one. Secondly everyone has off days where they just look and feel like junk.

I'd imagine she looks somewhere between the 2 on a good day without make up. In her prime though...wow.

Edit: I see she has a Cancer sun and the ruler of her ascendant mercury is also placed in Cancer, that explains the nice chest which was very ample even before the implants.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

LOL
To be fair Pam is getting older for one. Secondly everyone has off days where they just look and feel like junk.

I'd imagine she looks somewhere between the 2 on a good day without make up. In her prime though...wow.

Edit: I see she has a Cancer sun and the ruler of her ascendant mercury is also placed in Cancer, that explains the nice chest which was very ample even before the implants
Pamela Anderson is not only featured on the opening post but also highlighted in general

HOWEVER

Kerry Washington
LEFT PIC: in West Hollywood 2 March 2012 :smile:

contrasted with

Kerry Washington RIGHT PIC
: wowing at the 16th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala in Beverly Hills on 22 October 2012

1354903452_kerry-washington-640.jpg

poyi

Premium Member
LOL

Edit: I see she has a Cancer sun and the ruler of her ascendant mercury is also placed in Cancer, that explains the nice chest which was very ample even before the implants.

Very true, the strength of the Moon by sign, by element, by placement, by aspect and what planets in the 4th house of natural Moon's home can tell a lot. That's part of medical astrology.

Like Nigella Lawson we don't have accurate birth time. But she has Moon in Aries trine Jupiter in Sagittarius which also makes her becoming overweight easily. This picture of her is really beautiful shape.

nigella-lawson-nigella-lawson-promoting-her-new-book_3499396.jpg

2 Broke girls Kat Dannings has Moon in Virgo, Mercury in Cancer, the mutual reception by sign really help!

900x900px-LL-cb12c1f8_kat-dennings-hot-in-complex-magazine-6.jpeg

The Ram

Yes, I see Nigellas moon jupiter trine and kats mutual receptions.... errrr reception are quite well represented indeed.

poyi

Premium Member
Yes, I see Nigellas moon jupiter trine and kats mutual receptions.... errrr reception are quite well represented indeed.

As I said that's part of medical astrology. Look at Angelia Jolie's chart you will see obvious reason why she had bilateral mastectomy and her mum died from breast cancer.

Edited: her surgery went public position of Jupiter, Mars, Moon triple conjunction at 9th closely to MC, her new self-made identity. Moon is her ascendant ruler.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

consider

Maria Shriver LEFT PIC: going for a morning walk in Santa Monica, Calif. on 15 March 2011 :smile:

with

Maria Shriver RIGHT PIC: attending the First-Ever Call of Duty XP event in L.A.'s Playa Vista neighborhood on 3 September 2011

1351101675_maria-shriver-640.jpg

poyi

Premium Member
consider

Maria Shriver LEFT PIC: going for a morning walk in Santa Monica, Calif. on 15 March 2011 :smile:

with

Maria Shriver RIGHT PIC: attending the First-Ever Call of Duty XP event in L.A.'s Playa Vista neighborhood on 3 September 2011

1351101675_maria-shriver-640.jpg

That's why I said, having a strong well aspected Mercury, Virgo, Gemini on AC or MC really help.....at least without makeup you still look relatively young.

The Ram

I have Mercury in Aries closely conjunct and parallel my mc and even though I'm 30 next year I still look quite young.

But imo theres more to it than just Mercury, a strong Mars, Pluto and Sun would help for that too since they represent vitality and energy.

poyi

Premium Member
I have Mercury in Aries closely conjunct and parallel my mc and even though I'm 30 next year I still look quite young.

But imo theres more to it than just Mercury, a strong Mars, Pluto and Sun would help for that too since they represent vitality and energy.

Very true especially when you are male those planets will be more vital even.

cocoloco

That too makes sense. The MC falls at 0 degrees Leo, just on the border of Cancer & Leo. Cancer career wise is usually associated with the medical field, care etc. and with the added Leonine touch, could suggest an ownership/boss (Leo) of some sort of medical institution or centre (Cancer). You should definitely go for it! It will certainly be a great karmic deed to help the masses in pain. You sound very spiritual too. My ethic background is Indian. Pleased to meet you Miss Vietnam :lol:.

Thank you for your encouragement!! Hello there Mr./Ms India! Which one are you? :happy: Please to meet you too!!! and Yes, I am a very spiritual person. :smile:

cocoloco

I have found that Saturn can hurt Venus, depending on certain factors.

Mars will work in this manner, however; it can be hurt by Venus and the Lunar influence. Signs such as Pisces can affect it negatively, too. It can make a person prone to weight gain.

Awesome!! :happy: Good for you. It feels good, huh? When I was twenty, I was put on a medication that caused massive weight gain. I eventually stopped the medication and lost 75lb. to 80lb. in approximately a little over a year. It took heaps of effort to get a six pack and look really fit, but it certainly can be done.

My Mars is angular in whole sign houses but not in the quadrant based house systems. It does aspect my ascendant, Sun and Venus, and still formidable by being in the ninth house. It makes me competitive, though it does have some other traits that are not so commendable. I have to tone it down sometimes. :lol:

Anyway, I digressed a little. The point is that I definitely agree that other planets contribute to the physical appearance in different ways—but none contribute to the physical appearance as does Venus. Venus is the quintessential element of the symmetrical forces.

I have Saturn in Scorpio in my first house! It is very close to my ascendant even though its not a conjunction. I am prone to gaining weight! I have to work out 3-4x a week and watch what I eat (it is hard because I love fine dining and good food :sad:). I don't know if my Saturn is afflicted or not in my chart, is it? BTW what else do Saturn do for one's look wise besides make one look gothic like? I don't think I look gothic like at all lol :happy:. What aspects do you guys think would make one taller than normal!? I am the tallest in my immediate family (5'7), everyone is 5'4 and below lol. My younger sister is barely 5'2 and I had wondered my whole life what in the heck happened to me? My mom told me she fed me elephant milk. :w00t:

cocoloco

Wonderful!

Regarding the use of the sidereal zodiac, I have had the same concern myself. I often feel that a Libra ascendant describes me much better. I too have Scorpio rising and do not feel that it adequately describes me. This is especially so if you look at the more archaic descriptions! I hardly think of myself as a dastardly murderer and cheat, though my brother would probably say I am a cheat. :lol:

I am trying to design an experiment that will clear it all up.

As to you other question, the answer is "yes," I do think the midheaven has a strong effect on physical appearance. Absolutely! Some of the exceptions I have found can only be explained by treating the midheaven as if it were as influential as the ascendant. I have not had time to look into this, but I will. And I'll let you know what I find! :smile:

^^Lol! Do you have the Scorpio eyes?! I think that if you look at both chart there are a lot of overlapping in term of planets and signs. Both charts can give you a complete view of yourself in my opinion. BTW I have a few friends who transcend many traits from their Midheaven. I have had people think I am a Leo from my appearance. But as soon as I speak, and my mannerism shine through Leo is no longer in their mind. My close friends say that Pisces and Libra described me to a T. :joyful:

Cypocryphy

I have Saturn in Scorpio in my first house! It is very close to my ascendant even though its not a conjunction. I am prone to gaining weight! I have to work out 3-4x a week and watch what I eat (it is hard because I love fine dining and good food :sad:). I don't know if my Saturn is afflicted or not in my chart, is it?

Your Saturn is in its own bounds and is operating well. It is, however, forming a square to your Moon, which will manifest as depression and/or anxiety. What this means is that you could be prone to eating more than you should when you are under stress or are feeling sad. If Saturn were operating by itself it would (or should) make you thin or lean.

BTW what else do Saturn do for one's look wise besides make one look gothic like? I don't think I look gothic like at all lol :happy:.

:lol: Saturn does make one look gothic, but that's because it tends to make a person's hair darker and her skin paler. But it also can give very large facial features, particularly a large nose. There will be something to the eyes, as well. A strong Saturn affecting the body can make the eyes seem cavernous.

What aspects do you guys think would make one taller than normal!?

I don't know about aspects, but Uranus and Mercury are said to give height. The signs of Gemini, Libra and Sagittarius also are said to give height. A hurt Venus can make a person corpulent. Anyway, since you are the tallest in your family, maybe there is something to be said about your Libra rising. :smile:

I am the tallest in my immediate family (5'7), everyone is 5'4 and below lol. My younger sister is barely 5'2 and I had wondered my whole life what in the heck happened to me? My mom told me she fed me elephant milk. :w00t:

Have you eaten a lot of wheat since you were a child? A heavy diet of wheat causes growth.