Will I get the Job - Big online company!

WackyAquarius

Right Guys,

I'm on a 3rd round interview with one of the biggest online internet companies in the world!

Major opportunity. I can only imagine that a tad a bit of random luck has got be to this point.

This definitely seems like a dream job for me. The question is, Will I get the job?

Really need your help on this guys!

Last edited:

WackyAquarius

My bad,

How is this?

astro_245gw_70_job_question_2013610.67423.13624.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
LMFAO! opps..

Thank you for your patience! :lol:

View attachment 39896

The date, time and place that your original question showed on the forum to me here in the US was June 8, 2012 at 7:18 pm. That would correspond to June 9, 2013 at about 1:18 am where you are, since it is 6 hours earlier here.. So I created a chart for your question with the proper time and have uploaded here. The one you created was off by a day.

In this chart you are signified by the ruler of the 1st, Jupiter.

The job is the ruler of the 10th, Mercury.

You/Jupiter is in its detriment in the sign of Gemini, so you are not at your strongest here. The employer is likely enthusiastic about you since Mercury is in the sign of Jupiter's exaltation. Mutual reception between Mercury and Jupiter indicates your interest as well.

But for you to get the job, Mercury and Jupiter need to aspect to each other, and they do not. Likewise, Moon, as your co-signifier, must change sign and conjunct other bodies before it aspects Mercury. So while they are enthusiastic about you and you about them, it is questionable if you will actually get the job.

I hope that it turns out otherwise. Please let is know how it works out.

Last edited:
M

may28gemini

I'm excited to know if you got the job too! I have a few friends who work for Google, Yahoo. Both my parents worked at Intel for ages!!

WackyAquarius

So while they are enthusiastic about you and you about them, it is questionable if you will actually get the job.

Hi IleneK,

Many thanks for your input! But, I got the job!

Last edited:

rafaella

The date, time and place that your original question showed on the forum to me here in the US was June 8, 2012 at 7:18 pm. That would correspond to June 9, 2013 at about 1:18 am where you are, since it is 6 hours earlier here.. So I created a chart for your question with the proper time and have uploaded here. The one you created was off by a day.

In this chart you are signified by the ruler of the 1st, Jupiter.

The job is the ruler of the 10th, Mercury.

You/Jupiter is in its detriment in the sign of Gemini, so you are not at your strongest here. The employer is likely enthusiastic about you since Mercury is in the sign of Jupiter's exaltation. Mutual reception between Mercury and Jupiter indicates your interest as well.

But for you to get the job, Mercury and Jupiter need to aspect to each other, and they do not. Likewise, Moon, as your co-signifier, must change sign and conjunct other bodies before it aspects Mercury. So while they are enthusiastic about you and you about them, it is questionable if you will actually get the job.

Strange, i created the same chart with 9th June 1:18 am, Dublin time, its actually shows Aquarius rising for me??? 25 Aqua. Moon in Gemeni combust at 22Gem, but moving away from Combustion and actually immediately applying to 10th ruler Jupiter by conjunction at 26 Gem.

IleneK

Premium Member
Strange, i created the same chart with 9th June 1:18 am, Dublin time, its actually shows Aquarius rising for me??? 25 Aqua. Moon in Gemeni combust at 22Gem, but moving away from Combustion and actually immediately applying to 10th ruler Jupiter by conjunction at 26 Gem.

Hi, Rafaella.

I accidentally deleted the chart a few days ago, and when I went to reconstruct it, it was not in accord with my interpretation. I still haven't figured out my error, so I am glad you have re-created it and re-opened the question for delineation.

My apologies to OP and others. I seem to have been more under Mercury RX 's influence than I knew.

rafaella

Hmm I'm not sure though how this chart gave a positive outcome, even though there is a conjunction... Moon has no dignity and combust, both Jup and moon are combust and Asc ruler Saturn is rx... Some good points - Jup is trine Asc, mutual reception between moon/ mercury ( mercury rules the trio in gemeni...

I suppose this was not the real chart but the time for Querent's post, so perhaps that may have brought on a confusing chart...

IleneK

Premium Member
Hmm I'm not sure though how this chart gave a positive outcome, even though there is a conjunction... Moon has no dignity and combust, both Jup and moon are combust and Asc ruler Saturn is rx... Some good points - Jup is trine Asc, mutual reception between moon/ mercury ( mercury rules the trio in gemeni...

I suppose this was not the real chart but the time for Querent's post, so perhaps that may have brought on a confusing chart...

That could be quite so. There was a good deal of ongoing confusion as OP tried to erect a chart a few times and then I deduced what I thought was the correct day and time. And then I erected an erroneous chart!

WackyAquarius

I seem to have quite a lot in common with the hiring manager. Done well on the lab test. I also got on quite well with the team on the day of the interview so although it has been a dragged out process which has had it's stresses it's also been fun and interesting as well.

Over 100 people applied for this job, with only two positions going so Jupiter definitely played its part! :innocent: :jupiter:

rafaella

I seem to have quite a lot in common with the hiring manager. Done well on the lab test. I also got on quite well with the team on the day of the interview so although it has been a dragged out process which has had it's stresses it's also been fun and interesting as well.

Over 100 people applied for this job, with only two positions going so Jupiter definitely played its part! :innocent: :jupiter:

Yes perhaps the combust Moon shows the stress that was involved in the hiring process, Moon is less combust as its moving away from Sun, so somewhat stronger than if it was applying to Sun. The good thing is both Moon and Jupiter gain very strong dignity in Cancer, which may imply you will be very happy with this job and things will go well for you... :)