Cap. Saturn, Uranus, Neptune Generation

stroud

Oh, you said that before. I missed it the first time round. Is Transit Pluto near your Cap. Neptune?

I want to talk about psychic powers coming on for everyone here with T. Pluto on top of your Uranus and/or Neptune (and Saturns too for those born 1989ish).

This thread, by permission of a fellow poster on this forum, is a good example of these transits dramatically opening generational psychic abilities: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62188

Check out my chart! It's nearly identical, but with Virgo rising. I also have experienced some very similar themes in my recent history, but I think I'll save that for the other thread, or at least another post.

A few comments have been made about AIDS and a serious investigation of rape in our culture popping up during Pluto in Scorpio years, but there's another big one that I haven't seen mentioned: the fall of the Soviet Union. Hell, I was born the day the Berlin Wall fell, and I'm about as much of a Goat-Scorpion as they come- though Sagakkan has one-upped me with his Ascendant Scorpio! The end of George Orwell's Animal Farm, with the Communist pigs dining and playing cards with the rich capitalists, is suggestive of how many of my generation view the ruling forces in the modern empires (America, China, India?)-- Buncha dang Commies! We'll get 'em! :rightful: (this is a comment on power structures, not economic ideals-- as far as I see, Corporatism = Communism in terms of how wealth and power are dealt with, though the words used in PR tend to be opposite)

I haven't seen much talk about Jupiter's opposition to the Saturn-Uranus-Neptune conjunction-- when I look up the individual aspects I tend to find bad news. Drug problems, bad relationships. I know Marilyn Monroe had Jupiter opposing Neptune, and this website describes this aspect and lists a few other interesting celebrities who also have this sign in their birth charts: http://astromatrix.org/Astrology/Aspect?planet1=jupiter&aspect=opposition&planet2=neptune

Anyone have any ideas about the meaning of this triple opposition? I know I've never been any good at relationships, except for my relationship with this case of Natural Ice sitting by my laptop... :neptune::pouty:

On a lighter note, here's another music video that's very My Generation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes
Warning: language!

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_stroud_hp.5160.2989.gif
    astro_w2at_01_stroud_hp.5160.2989.gif
    53.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

RosieOne

Thanks so much for bringing all this up.

Jupiter indeed enters Cancer end of June and will be opposing the generation Capricorn stellium featured in this thread for a year.

And thank you for speaking about the world events you-all were born into! That is really important stuff to consider too.

Great video! Really great.

I'll snoop into your scope tomorrow.

RosieOne

With that amazing 11th House Chiron/Jupiter conjunction opposite your generational Whiz-bang Capricornian Uranus/Neptune, with Saturn and Venus thrown in there, stellium, you are indeed a wonderful person to track through the upcoming Jupiter Return of you-all, particularly those born around 1989!

Sun, Mars, Mecury, PLUTO stellium in Scorpio in the 3rd. Just a tad intense. You really suck at small talk. The kind of person at the party wandering from person to person asking, "How is your divorce going?" or "You know, panic attacks are often forgotten childhood trauma demanding to be remembered." or "Masterbation should be taught in school. If you can't love yourself, how can you love anyone else?"

Capricorn Moon, Virgo Rising, Gemini Midheaven - you are analytical, very smart.

DeLaSoul

The line that seperates homo and hetero is becoming even more blurred. Major scandals. Corporations and internet ruling our lives. Doctors prescribing children ADHD meds during the 90s...Sex education, HIV, AIDs, just some things which jump to mind when thinking of this particular generation we are discussing..

Let me tell you, my chart is heavily centered around these generational planets down to the SU/MO midpoint. Plutonian sun here with Taurus rising, venus conj Uranus/NE/SA..

stroud

Right now, what is happening in your life? We are entering the third exact Uranus/Pluto Square - May 20.

Again, what Houses are your Aries and Capricorn Houses?

Barbara Hand Clow on this third Square: http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=24749

Thanks for looking at my chart, sorry for not replying to your posts! I've been thinking about how to reply to this post in particular, but I'm still not sure how to answer...

I've never been good at "small talk" (or conversation in general) like you commented on, but rather than expressing the awkward/"politically incorrect" things I feel, I repress them and just don't say anything at all. When I do, I often get a negative response (or perceive it as negative) so I've learned to keep my feelings inside. I tend to take criticism very personally. I also have difficulty expressing my feelings, literally not knowing the words to use or how to even organize my thoughts well enough to communicate them, so I generally don't even try-- and when I do, it's ugly (or again, I perceive the response as negative).

Um, I'm reading Public Opinion by Walter Lippmann, The Making of a Chef by Michael Ruhlman (lent to me by the head chef of the restaurant I'm working for), Norma Jeane by Fred Lawrence Guiles (fifth book I've read on MM, not counting the Arthur Miller stuff I've read. Seriously), and Science and Health by Mary Baker Eddy.

I've uploaded another birth chart on this post, with an updated birth time (2:09 vs. 2:00) and it changes the houses of a few of the gas planets. I'm not sure how accurate this new time is, but at least it's more precise I suppose.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_stroud_hp.49519.30307.gif
    astro_w2at_01_stroud_hp.49519.30307.gif
    53.1 KB · Views: 46

RosieOne

I've never been good at "small talk" (or conversation in general) like you commented on, but rather than expressing the awkward/"politically incorrect" things I feel, I repress them and just don't say anything at all. When I do, I often get a negative response (or perceive it as negative) so I've learned to keep my feelings inside.

Being an intense person myself, I prefer intense people. That Scorpio Sun stellium Squared a Craapy 5th House Moon. Pretty darn private. Who needs more than one best friend, lover, therapist and/or astrologer to spill your guts to? Scorpios work best in the dark. Capricorn Moon people need to be reminded that you too have emotional needs, and they deserve to be met within relationship.

As for communication, with a 3rd House Sun stellium and Gem-Am-I Midheaven, maybe you should write? Make movies? Organize the neighbors? Work with kids? Gather and broadcast information? Teach or create video games or something 3rd Housey? And 5th Housey, too?

I love your scope. You were a celebrity or ruler last life, ala Aquarius NN. But with NN in 6th, you were perhaps a monk or nun or mystic as well.

Read Elizabeth Spring on:

NN in Aquarium: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/2008/02/aquarius-north-node.html

Celestina on:

NN in 6th House: http://www.truenode.org/north-node-by-house/north-node-in-6th-house/

Next we will talk about your amazing opposition this life, that Sextiles and Trines your Sun stellium.

Last edited:

RosieOne

The line that seperates homo and hetero is becoming even more blurred. Major scandals. Corporations and internet ruling our lives. Doctors prescribing children ADHD meds during the 90s...Sex education, HIV, AIDs, just some things which jump to mind when thinking of this particular generation we are discussing..

Let me tell you, my chart is heavily centered around these generational planets down to the SU/MO midpoint. Plutonian sun here with Taurus rising, venus conj Uranus/NE/SA..

DeLaSoul,

I hear ya. I haven't been doing readings between the recent Solar eclipse, and the Lunar eclipse happening in the next couple of days (with the third exact Uranus/Pluto Square in between, May 20) - except in this thread. This is because I am watching carefully. Just looking to see what happens, for myself and friends and in the world.

Read: http://www.e-tarocchi.com/blog/article/2013/04/three-eclipses-in-a-row--april-and-may-2013

Syncronicity is way up. I have two people, close in, who are actively melting down emotionally - one a close friend with no one but me in her corner, a person who has been a great blessing for me - and another one I need to evict from my life, even though she is nice. Drivers have been wacko, money has been very tight up until these transits, but now I have lots of work, and some applause coming in too. On the inner it feels very expansive for me.

My 12th House Aries Mars is being directly zapped.

The energy is impacting you-all much more powerfully and directly. Please share.

Last edited:

RosieOne

Stroud,

Please talk to me about your amazing cuspy 5th House Capricorn stellium married to Chiron/Jupiter on the cusp of the 11th House. With Pluto in the sky on it, and your Jupiter Return in the next few months.

How psychic are you and in what ways are you psychic?

Sagakkan

Hey Stroud, with a chart like that you must be an incredibly handsome super-genius :cool:

lol, anyway, it's very interesting to see; I think I can tell based on what you've posted that we are similar but also the ways in which we are different (esp. your ascendant and moon being in virgo and capricorn, respectively).

RosieOne

On June 31 Jupiter enters Cancer for a year and it will be in opposition to the Capricorn Uranus/Neptune conjunction of you-all. Some of you will be experiencing your Jupiter Returns and a Jupiter Saturn opposition too.

Jupiter loves to take things to the next level. It increases things. So, as a crude example, if you are drinking too much (Neptune) and taking other drugs too (Uranus) and Jupiter arrives in opposition/marriage, expect to go on the biggest binge yet that will end you up institutionalized, hospital or jail or psyche ward.

In contrast if you have been learning to meditate (Neptune) and/or open your heart chakra, and exploring and boggling your mind, experiencing syncronicity, and learning astrology (Uranus)...and then Jupiter comes into opposition/marriage this year? Expect inner and outer breakthroughs and paradigm shifts.

For those of you with a Jupiter Return and Saturn involved too...well Jupiter and Saturn are your Life Coaches. For the last 12 years Jupiter has been training you up - expanding your horizons, giving you some breaks and perks, and encouragement and teaching you lots of stuff. Now you have graduated to the next level.

With Jupiter opposite Saturn Natally for a few of you, you are being called up. Saturn is also your life coach, the one who designs the program that makes it possible for you to pull off your vision. Imagine being an athelete. Jupiter announces that you are Olympic level and that you should compete at that level. Saturn is your day to day coach who you must work with to pull off getting on the team and winning medals. That is a metaphor for Jupiter Return opposite Natal Saturn - expect to receive your calling.

Last edited:

lilopinpin

Hi, was looking for info on my capricorn stellium and can now see that it is so normal for me to feel so unclear about all those energies. I have mercury, uranus, neptune and saturn forming a capricorn stellium in my 7th and 8th house. I wanted to say a few things first of how it affected me personnally and also how i feel it affects us as a generation.

I have found that Uranus, Neptune and Saturn together in the Capricorn, makes for solid f-ing changes.

I feel that this placements (possibly also along with pluto in scorpio) makes me incredibly deeply sensitive, to the point i can't read the newspaper without crying. I can't see a beautiful sighting without a tear in my eye. Also incredibly sensitive and feeling responsible about changing the world. i often feel the whole world crying in my heart.
i am not free until we are all free. Solidarity.

Growing up, I was brainwashed by the media and by modern day neo-liberal society. Even while in elementary school, i wanted to be prettier, healthier, have a prettier name, richer parents, etc,etc,etc. as a teenager i got into hypersexualisation, wanting to be exactly like those girls on tv -.-' i'm not sure how but i know neptune had a lot to do with that fog i had around me.

Now it's been 3-4 years, I've been trying to be myself. I live in a communal anarchist place with 20 other people that are between 19-45 years old. We are anarchists, living off dumpster diving and d.i.y.

Oh also, very important about me (which is somehow due also to my sagitarius sun in 6th house but it goes deeper than that..)
I CANNOT WORK. I have only worked a few times for a couple months only, i even tried to go to school learning something interesting (how to draw houses on the cpu). Even though i am an perfect worker, perfectionist and all, and good student having the best grades... I CANNOT work after 3-4 months. I get SAD, SO SO SAD. I cry, everyday i wake up crying. and i have to leave my job or school because i cannot get over the fact that i never asked to be alive, so this 9 til 5 thing, this whole patriarcal capitalist society is just so sad... i dont deserve this, nobody does... and even though i know we all have to work, it still doesnt budge inside me... life is unfair, we shouldt work. and i FEEL this so deeply.

Anyways so its been years i havent worked, I have learned (with saturn transit my 5th house) how to discipline myself through my hobbies. I study astrology atleast 2hours everyday, ive been doing yoga daily for a bit less than a year now, I walk my dog everyday, just trying to make a daily difference just by being. doing nice gestures and all.

I live in Montreal, Quebec. And these past 2 years have been going on the biggest anti-capitalist organizations i've seen. The student movement was the biggest movement Quebec has even seen. And i think we can see all over the world, students and young people being sick and tired of neoliberalism. Greece, Mexico, Spain, and many more are involved in the same movement. Everywhere in the world, the government are putting up laws that go against human rights, trying to make it illegal to protest!

Attachments

• astrolilo.jpg
    astrolilo.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 37

lilopinpin

wow it's hard to believe the silence of the media. even now, in quebec, canada, the mainstream media is diminishing the importance of what is going on in turkey. and barely talking about it -.-'

RosieOne

wow it's hard to believe the silence of the media. even now, in quebec, canada, the mainstream media is diminishing the importance of what is going on in turkey. and barely talking about it -.-'

Protests in Turkey - ala Uranus/Pluto 3rd Square.

The 4th Square happens Nov 1, 2013, and that will be the MIDDLE Square in this slow powerful dance between Pluto in Capricorn and Urnaus in Aries that is zapping your whole generation.

Richard Tarnas says Nov. 1 will be the Peak in terms of crisis. The 5th, 6th and 7th Squares will be aftershocks. Just like any transit, important, often sudden/shocking, things happen when the planets first come into orb. The Arab Spring launched this whole Uranus/Pluto Square.

As the transit keeps pounding the lesson in, most of us start learning the lesson and we shift our energy away from fear of change, into maybe even using the new transformations for self, community, and life improvement. Canada was so scared that everyone all across Canada was going to pour into the streets asserting their right to protest. It might even happen in the USA, but as they said in the 60s Rebellion, the revolution will not be televised.

But only French Canadians cities protested! My heros!

Last edited:

somerstar

Hello all, i'm also part of this generation.

Just wanted to say it's been so good for me to read this thread. I've been following it since it started, and finally decided to join the forum to enable me to join in the discussion and not just be a spectator.

It's comforting to see others sharing similar experiences to myself, even if those experiences are very challenging. I've always felt quite different to those around me my own age who, oddly enough, are also part of this generation. But it seems that there are indeed others who are more conscious/aware and are seeking to dive deeper and fly higher. :)

RosieOne, your comments have been really fantastic and supportive. When I get a hand of how to post charts, i'd love to get your perspective. I'm having a really rough time at the moment (as it seems everybody is), and would love to get a better idea of what's going on.
I'm quite new to astrology, so while I understand the threads of my chart and current transits, i'm finding it difficult to see how they weave into the bigger tapestry.

Also, i'm now slightly nervous having read that November 1st will be the peak of the crisis. (Only as my Birthday falls on the 4th ;)).

RosieOne

Yes, many of you have Chiron in Cancer. And some are marked this life as Chrion's Knights.

Chiron transits are OUCHY, often times they feel distinctly unfair.

During this first round of Chiron around the zodiac since it was discovered in 1977, those born with Chiron on our angles, (or as our Bucket handles, or conjunct Luminaries, or the apex of a YOD, or whatever), feel Chiron's reins pulling on us very strongly.

Soon as we commit to being Chironic - healers, artists/magicans, warriors, astrologers, and teachers - the better. Since you were all those things in MANY past lives (Chiron on the IC runs as deep and old as can be), these gifts will come back quickly to you. Call on Chiron for protection and Guidance.

Chiron has not even made it around the zodiac once since being discovered yet has revolutionized astrology.