What does she want?

unteruber

Dear friends,

Last evening a housemate of mine contacted me out of the blue. We both were quite attracted towards each other and were quite close (emotionally). We had an argument, which in some ways, I think, was our way of choosing separate paths - it gradually took such proportions that we stopped speaking with each other, she moved out. This all ended last year July. Since then I contacted her couple of times to settle the bills, to which she responded with outright insults etc. It has been almost 8-9 months since we didn't have any contact. And, now she suddenly contacted me!

It just boggles my mind as to why? What are her intentions.

I received her message around 8.37pm BST (british summer time), and casted as horary at 11.45pm BST (both Birmingham UK).

I am not sure on several points -

1- should the horary be drawn for 8.37pm ?

2- how to analyse these? Should we take lord of 7th house as her signifactor or lord of the 3rd house?

For 8.37pm, I am represented by mars and for 11.45pm I am represented by jupiter - in both cases sitting in the 6th house almost on the cusp of 7th. Moon is void of course in both cases.

Your help and guidance, as always, will be immensely appreciated.

Attachments

• an_horary1.jpg
    an_horary1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 53
  • an_horary2.jpg
    an_horary2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Harold

The 8:37 chart is actually an event chart. The ascendant is for the person who initiates the event, so your ex-housemate is Mars. You will be Venus, ruler of the 7th.

So, what is Mars' problem? Mars last aspect was in opposition to a retrograde Saturn in the 12th house. And, we see Mars conjunct Mercury, ruler of the 8th. Mars is in deep trouble.

What kind of trouble? Without further information, this is sheer speculation. The 8th house possibly indicates a debt. Saturn in the 12th could be a shady money lender. Saturn retrograde could means Saturn wants the loan repaid. Mars' last aspect was an opposition to Saturn which indicates an exchange of views which was not entirely in your ex-housemate's favour... Mars is looking for someone to lend him some money.

Additional testimony to this is that Jupiter, ruler of his 2nd, is in your 2nd, showing an interest in your resources.

Given that you have the event chart, we might confidently expect your horary to have a caution against judgement, and indeed the Moon is VOC as you say

Last edited:

unteruber

Harold thanks a lot for your input. I was a bit alarmed by her contacting me, since the way she behaved when I asked her to settle the bills was quite horribly insulting and aggressive.

Basically the idea from your reading is that I should be careful and probably avoid contact - course of action I already was thinking to take.

From here, can we still venture to look into horary of 11.45pm? If we do what will we take as her signifactor - L3 or L7 ? What else can we deduce from it?

cheers.

The 8:37 chart is actually an event chart. The ascendant is for the person who initiates the event, so your ex-housemate is Mars. You will be Venus, ruler of the 7th.

So, what is Mars' problem? Mars last aspect was in opposition to a retrograde Saturn in the 12th house. And, we see Mars conjunct Mercury, ruler of the 8th. Mars is in deep trouble.

What kind of trouble? Without further information, this is sheer speculation. The 8th house possibly indicates a debt. Saturn in the 12th could be a shady money lender. Saturn retrograde could means Saturn wants the loan repaid. Mars' last aspect was an opposition to Saturn which indicates an exchange of views which was not entirely in your ex-housemate's favour... Mars is looking for someone to lend him some money.

Additional testimony to this is that Jupiter, ruler of his 2nd, is in your 2nd, showing an interest in your resources.

Given that you have the event chart, we might confidently expect your horary to have a caution against judgement, and indeed the Moon is VOC as you say

unteruber

Another thing to be noticed in the event chart is that Mars is combust i.e. it is in the same sign and within around minutes from Sun. This should also indicate that she is in bad state. But what kind of bad state?

aquarius7000

Hi,

The first chart is perfect as a Horary chart.
Another thing to be noticed in the event chart is that Mars is combust i.e. it is in the same sign and within around minutes from Sun. This should also indicate that she is in bad state. But what kind of bad state?
Mars is at least 4.5 degrees from the Sun.

Also, Mars = you/querent via the Asc, so, due to combustion, the querent is the one that is burnt by the power of the Sun. She is Venus and strong - in dignity and in her own house, which shows she is basically focused on self. I am not sure if she is completely free, or if there is a third party involved. In any case, the South Node in the 7th house - I don't see anything of consequence transpiring between the querent and the quesited.

:)AQ7

aquarius7000

Hi,

Apologies, I think I was too quick to say that the first chart is correct. May I ask what time the (Horary) question you asked crossed your mind? That should be the time of the Horary chart. It's best to leave that chart attached and remove the other one to avoid any confusion.

unteruber

Why should we not consider the chart at 11.45pm when I did cast the horary. The question crossed my mind around the same time when I saw her message.

Hi,

Apologies, I think I was too quick to say that the first chart is correct. May I ask what time the (Horary) question you asked crossed your mind? That should be the time of the Horary chart. It's best to leave that chart attached and remove the other one to avoid any confusion.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,
Why should we not consider the chart at 11.45pm when I did cast the horary. The question crossed my mind around the same time when I saw her message.
Since, in Horary, from what I know, the querent casts the chart when the question crossed his mind, which is, as you said in your first post..
I received her message around 8.37pm BST,...

Hence we consider the first chart.

unteruber

aquarius7000

Hi,

May I ask what justification lies behind creating the 11:45 chart?

The question for which the Horary chart was created crossed the querent's mind at 8:27, per their own statement. This is not making any sense to me, but may be some one can explain.

I guess that is why they say more than one chart spoils the authenticity of Horary.

Thanks

unteruber

I received the message at 8.37pm, the question and intention to cast a horary crossed my mind about the same time, I was travelling at that moment. I drew the horary chart at 11.45pm when I had the access to the tools and felt like casting it.

I agree with Harold, 8.37pm is an event chart and not a horary.

I too am interested in knowing which chart to consider and why?

Hi,

May I ask what justification lies behind creating the 11:45 chart?

The question for which the Horary chart was created crossed the querent's mind at 8:27, per their own statement. This is not making any sense to me, but may be some one can explain.

I guess that is why they say more than one chart spoils the authenticity of Horary.

Thanks

aquarius7000

Hi,
I received the message at 8.37pm, the question and intention to cast a horary crossed my mind about the same time, I was travelling at that moment. I drew the horary chart at 11.45pm when I had the access to the tools and felt like casting it.

I agree with Harold, 8.37pm is an event chart and not a horary...
Thank you for clarifying.

In this particular case, the time of the event (receipt of mail) and your wanting to do a Horary simply coincided. If you will read other threads in Horary, we always tell the querent to use the time the Q crossed their mind, even if the pull the chart after a few days. This is the way I look at it, but how you as the querent feel is what is of consequence.

unteruber

Couple of thoughts -

AQ7, observe that if we cast horary for 8.37 pm mars (my signifactor) approaches venus (hers), now this is contrary to what transpired she contacted me without *any* initiative from me.

If we cast a horary for 11.45pm her signifactor (mercury) approaches mine (jupiter). Which resonates with what really happened.

Also, I did not cast the chart as soon as I got the access to a computer but I meditated on the question and casted the horary when i felt like doing so.

[ QUOTE=aquarius7000;471828]Hi,
Thank you for clarifying.

In this particular case, the time of the event (receipt of mail) and your wanting to do a Horary simply coincided. If you will read other threads in Horary, we always tell the querent to use the time the Q crossed their mind, even if the pull the chart after a few days. This is the way I look at it, but how you as the querent feel is what is of consequence.

:)AQ7[/QUOTE]

aquarius7000

Hi,
...AQ7, observe that if we cast horary for 8.37 pm mars (my signifactor) approaches venus (hers), now this is contrary to what transpired she contacted me without *any* initiative from me.
Unteruber (isn't that German actually?), the answer is in your statement itself. The chart shows the future events when application between two planets has not happened, as is the case as you pointed out: "...mars (my signifactor) approaches venus (hers).." She had already sent you the message before you created the chart.

Re your first meditating about creating the chart, this is a bit of a new side coming in now. I've already shared my thoughts about pulling the chart when, but it is quite okay if opinions differ. To me, if you gave me a choice, which you have by posting two charts, the first one is the real one.

Last edited:

starstudent33

You cast horary charts when a question, which is important to you and which has been on your mind for some time (usually at least 24 hours), comes to mind and you find yourself thinking about it again. At 8:37, he first became aware that he wanted the answer to a question, but his awareness was triggered by someone else. It didn't come from his own mind, and he hadn't had any time to think about it.

Yesterday I thought the 10:45 chart was radical, but that's because when I re-cast it I used the wrong date (Monday May 6) instead of Tuesday May 7. When I looked at the planetary hour for 10:45 Tuesday, I see that it's Venus, and that means the chart is not radical.

unteruber

Thanks but you are using the wrong time - the correct time is 11.45 pm of 7th of May 2013. :)

The chart is radical. It's the second chart attached in the OP.

Yesterday I thought the 10:45 chart was radical, but that's because when I re-cast it I used the wrong date (Monday May 6) instead of Tuesday May 7. When I looked at the planetary hour for 10:45 Tuesday, I see that it's Venus, and that means the chart is not radical.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,
You cast horary charts when a question, which is important to you and which has been on your mind for some time (usually at least 24 hours), comes to mind and you find yourself thinking about it again. At 8:37, he first became aware that he wanted the answer to a question, but his awareness was triggered by someone else. It didn't come from his own mind, and he hadn't had any time to think about it.
I understand what you are saying, but I am also looking at what the OP said:
....The question crossed my mind around the same time when I saw her message.
In one of my prior posts there is quote to the effect that the OP actually thought of casting the Horary chart right after receiving the message. The reason he didn't was because he did not have a computer to his disposal. One may cast a Horary chart even after a few days, but, if the time the question crossed the querent's mind is known to them, it would be be playing with the authenticity of the whole matter if the querent did not use that time. Here the querent clearly admits the time the question crossed his mind. Imagine if he were home, he would have used the 8:37 time.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the 8:37 chart because it is the EVENT chart, and (forgive me) I'll always give more emphasis to an event chart when compared with a horary chart regarding that event (IF the querent is in fact directly involved with the given event)

SN posits the 8:37 whole sign 7th house (other person), and so pollutes the major significators involved: whatever else might be said, this SN position means that there will much trouble for the querent regarding this person, or arising from or due to this person, if querent should become entangled with this person, over the near to intermediate future,

starstudent33

As I told unteruber in a message I sent him, his horary 10:45 was not radical, so I thought about the question on my own and I made my own horary chart on May 9 (attached), which was radical.

I analyzed the chart from May 9, the one I made. It looks like she's seeking a relationhship with you, but it's because she is in a very desperate financial situation, and she's just wanting to get some money from you. Her 2nd house significator (things she needs/desires), Mars, is your sig. also and in your house/her seventh (she desires a relationship with you). Her significator (Venus) is in her 8th house (seeking financial support through your resources) and badly afflicted by a conj. to Caput Algol, three of the Pleiades, and an eclipse. The Moon leaves Mercury (your resources, your neighbor) and applies to the Sun (a new romance for you, her hope or aspiration). This Sun-Moon conj. (the romance) is very afflicted (conj. S. Node, opp Saturn, an eclipse, a new Moon). It wouldn't be a good idea to have a relationship.

Attachments

• exroommate.gif
    exroommate.gif
    4 KB · Views: 26