The nodes indicate grandparents profession in Vedic Astrology?

Skillcoil

I remember reading a comment about how in Vedic Astrology the nodes could indicate a grandparents profession, but I haven't been able to find information about it. I'd like to know more about this, thanks.

Rachna94

The Nodes of the Moon not only indicate grandparents but have deeper meanings. Since they donot have physical existance and are just shadows, they act like reflecting bodies in my own terms. If conjunct to some planet, they act like that planet, if aspected by some planet, they become a representative of that planet. Also they give the results of their constellation lord during their periods.

Skillcoil

The Nodes of the Moon not only indicate grandparents but have deeper meanings. Since they donot have physical existance and are just shadows, they act like reflecting bodies in my own terms. If conjunct to some planet, they act like that planet, if aspected by some planet, they become a representative of that planet. Also they give the results of their constellation lord during their periods.

Is this part of vedic astrology or your interpretation? If vedic, how do the nodes specifically indicate grandparents?

Virinchi

they're actually shadows caused by light from sun and moon.
in vedic, sun and moon are luminaries which are witnesses for our karma.(in past lives)
the shadows are karmic results which are forced upon us by rahu and ketu in this life.
thats why we rarely see a person finding a proper remedy if he/she is afflicted badly by them

la dona

OMG! I have the Kal Sarp Dosha and a very weak Rahu. Someone told me to go have a Kal Sarp Dosha done because I'm afflicted.

I had no clue that these nodes reflected grandparents too! My mom's parents are 100% amazing & my paternal grandparents are vultures & thieves. Maybe I'm afflicted with there karma. Uggh.

:crying: