Has he any remote idea how much he hurt me?

Arijana

This is getting a wee bit insane,with his neglecting and then, his exucses how he was in problems and that he will '' tell me about it'' and then me seeing him with another girl and guy in a cofee shop all relaxed and chatting,whilst he doesnt have the time of day to send me a decent ,brave text telling me its over.

I sent him a text that I am not his rag doll and said my last goodbye so ton speak,but I cant even send the message..actually it says that it is sent,but not rescieved,so its possible he switched his number or something.

so,what say you,does he even have an idea on what hes doing and why,on Earth,is he avoding me?

thanks in advance guys :)

http://i56.tinypic.com/316otv4.gif

virgo18

As Venus is in the sign of Mars and, Mars is strong in Aries, and Venus is weak in Aries.... I'll say that probably you still on he's mind, and he is not having a good time. Maybe he feels bad and you will be better without him.

The ruler of your 8th house conjunct Venus, and the ruler of he's 8th house conjunct Mars.... So the relationship it is definitely over, and both are okay with that.

Edit: As Venus is weakened in the sign of Mars... he obviously feeling bad... but he will not have the balls to apologize.

Last edited:

Arijana

Thanks Virgo.
I am confused and kind of hurt..because he always showed much more for me,going on how he adores me,etc etc, approaching me always first,he did it this time too.. but the neglecting me.... when he used to always call,and want to be near me is just...confusing. and hurtful.

couldnt merc and jupiter represent other ppl as well? I have another guy interested in me,he could be the Jupiter,or am I wrong?

and how do you feel about the text message that I sent? its so frustrating how I never got the notification that the message was rescieved...it will just end like this,without a word,and then, if I ever see him ( sadly, I see him from time to time ) he will just pass right by me,like nothing ever happened... that makes me so sad that a friendship,or any sort of relationship between two human beings should end like that.

I know Mars and Venus are the thrill of the chase, but right now I am the one running from him.

Last edited:

virgo18

couldnt merc and jupiter represent other ppl as well? I have another guy interested in me,he could be the Jupiter,or am I wrong? maybe yes because also Jupiter rules your 5th.

and how do you feel about the text message that I sent? Venus is weakened, he will not answer your message

................................ Virgo18

Arijana

Thank u again Virgo.

Serendipity

The quetsion I had in mind was, does he know in his heart that the actions he did truly hurt me?

If the question makes sense..I just need to know that... he isnt completely oblivious to what he had caused me.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-the primary significator (in the tradition I follow) here is "his knowledge" (his knowing or being aware of something) which is the 9th from him (he = 7th = Taurus) so:
-his knowing is under Capricorn, ruler = Saturn
-Saturn is retrograde in the cadent 12th house of the chart = - testimony
-rxSaturn and Mars (querent's significator) make no applying aspect and in fact are in seperating opposition = more - testimony (re to his knowing how he is affecting the querent)
-his significator (Venus) is in detriment (Aries), showing his mind is not in the best shape regarding this issue, and in fact Venus is in applying opposition to rxSaturn (his significator of "knowing"), which suggests to me that he does not WANT to know how he is affecting the querent.

My answer to this horary is, "no he does not know-nor does he want to know-how deeply he has hurt the querent"...

Arijana

no he does not know-nor does he want to know-how deeply he has hurt the querent"...

thank u dr. farr. this all makes me sad.. its like,the horary is showing me,if I were ever to see him,to play pretend like I am unaffected,because he wouldnt want me to show any emotion... so sad. that is so hard to do,precisely because of his neglect.

Last edited:

Arijana

My inter

I am Mars,he is Venus. I know Mars is supposed to be the chaser,but right now I am running away from him. I am strong, however in my 5th house,about to move into the 6th ( my daiily activities,his 12th house of secrets-we go to the same gym,could this be related? ) so Im about to become ''hidden''. dont know wheter that means that I will remain his ''secret'' ,or that I will just be gone from his siight,since I left his house of friendship ( makes me sad a bit,but he is to blame ) . Mars is right there between Mercury and Jupiter,which all could point to someone else, namely Jupiter being another guy,whom started to show interest for me.
I am strong in my own sign but powerless,in the --bad--- house so I view this as '' it is out of your hands'''. I,exalted, am under the obligation of not hurting Venus because she is in my domain-which is true. The message I sent was angry,but it was controled anger. I basically told him that, I know he does not care but that he does not need to worry,that this is the last he will hear from me,told him about what I saw, telling him how he didnt have 3 seconds in his day to tell me we are over but has all the time for someone else,and that,true,we were together,but I was never his rag doll and said goodbye. so dont knw if its an --anrgy- message but I controlled it the best waz I could not to sound too emotional or pissed off. I dont wish to harm him. that is also true.

so,there I sit,strong,powerless,hidden along with Jupiter. I cant help but feel that the message was somehow wrong because I am opposing my own message, but then again I know opposition mean coming together and breaking at the same time,so maybe that is the break.

He,is in a bad place as Venus,Aries,not at all ''exalted'', rulling the 12th house of secrets as well. now, he is opposing the message as well,but I cnat help but feel he likes it deep underneath and knows what I am talking about/-because even though ''angry and open'' its in Libra,where Venus is strong. Moon is also in Aqua, under saturn,meaning there will be some sort of liking although,he may not respond to the message ( being weak in Aries )
him going from feeling fine to being where he is should suggest at least some thinking on his part about me-thinking which obviously he does not find pleasant. Mercury is right between our sigs so makes me think of another woman that fits the story.

He is the one that --hates- or does not like the fact the he still likes me or that I am on his mind, whilst I,being strong,am ok with that. I am starting to doubt my message to him, I wonder was it the right thing to do, but it was onky understandable that I sent him. I mean, I was basically thinking he wa sthis sweet,nice,good guy,and I even started to feel so bad in the past for ever doubting him, I was not anrgy at all, kept thinking how we will watch his favorite movie,or go and buy him the book taht he likes.. and when I saw what I saw I just felt like such a naive little fool,it wounded by pride- a pretty Marsian themed emotion. I am actually suprised I am this //tempered// because I cant relally control my temper when I fly off the handle ( as some of you have whitened ) and I tend to say nasty things-but out of emotion usually not meaning a single word.

Sun is in Taurus,a place where Mars is not ok,so I view him with suspicion,and dislike,even though,according to horrary,I still like him in a way,which I do. I thought he was a great man and an even better,honest friend.. but his obvious neglect of me,and what I saw produced me to run away from him.

Moon,the com. sig is sextiling me,so I dont know does that mean that,although he will be pushed back because of my message ( Saturn opp Venus ) he will understand where I am coming from and try to be civil. Moon is also conjunct Neptune which are illusions and deceit, but Aqua is a truthful sign. Moon also shows my feelings, and being in Aqua I think its a humane sign. any other girl I know would have lost it by now and sent him dozzens of messages. I only sent two. 3, counting this one, in 2 months span.

The part I find confusing is the ruler of the 10th,end of the amtter,being the angluar Sun, nearly in his first,so that means that this will end,with him. count be him taking the last word or just ending with him and his own needs ( apparently freedom and lack of decency ) and that whatever mz emotions are,they will just be left there as they are,and I will have to lick the wounds so to speak,by myself.

I am worried he will be angry at me ( I seriously dont know why on Earth would he,Ive done nothing wrong ) by being in Aries,cause Venus is naturally more gentle that Mars,but forced to behave Arian like,which is not in her nature.

conclusion/ I think he feels bad and still in a way cares for me,but plans to do nothing about it.

Serendipity

I'd be inclined to say no, he's clueless.
In short, no aspect between you. He's in detriment and I know I dont have to explain how that plays out here. Moon seems to be void.

Arijana

Thanks Serendipity.

This all just makes me so angry... its like I want some justice done but there is none.

Its hard. I dont think I deserved this.