What is his girl type? (Can you help me?)

Pan

His ideal woman he will fall in love with is Venus in Piece - intelligent, lively, socialable, talkative

His sunsign is aquarius, Uranus in 7th house. He loves freedom and need so much personal space even in serious relationship, and tend to be unstable and difficult to hold marriage status.

Pan

He tend to fall in love so fast and easily, he desired to belove cos Venus opposite Mar and Jupiter. I guess he would think he fall in love so offen.

Last edited:

Lixxystar

Thank you for your quick reply.

Can you tell me if he's a womanizer? I heard that he loves to play with girls and cheats.
I personally think he don't like to show his feelings/emotions and more vulnerable than he shows.
I don't know what's going on inside him.

Mars conj Jupiter in the 5th - uncontrollable sex drive/many flirts?

Thanks a lot.

Pan

Thank you for your quick reply.

Can you tell me if he's a womanizer? I heard that he loves to play with girls and cheats.
I personally think he don't like to show his feelings/emotions and more vulnerable than he shows.
I don't know what's going on inside him.

Mars conj Jupiter in the 5th - uncontrollable sex drive/many flirts?

Thanks a lot.

Mar conjunct Jupiter, would indecate he likes to flirt and uncontrollable sex drive but with Mar in Virgo and retrograd, he makes he slower and try to control, even though he tries hard but it's still difficult for him cos of venus opposition, so it would end in bed.

He could be a womanizer because he is over pround himself and think all woman he likes must like him return, and it likely to be that as his Venus in 11th house - his friendly, be funny, and fantasy make woman enjoy and like him.

Maybe it's not his intention to be cheat, but with Uranus in 7th - it's difficult to be stable and hold relationship seriously.

Last edited:

Pan

Thank you for your reply.

It's so sad cos I really like him. :sad:

Well, don't be sad, each natul has own character, it's will be better if you work with synastry and composite chart, in case you need to improve the relationship. One of bad character in a nutal chart can be improved by another when they are together.

Even myself, I have Jupiter conjuct Mar in my 5th house, I tend to be flirt, and I feel yes, I was before I meet somebody I really love and I can change it, and improve my personallity from like to flirt to be a very friendly type.

Lixxystar

Thank you! You always answer my questions and you're very kind.

I may start another thread with the synastry and composite. I'm curious.