Is he hidding another girl from me?

Arijana

Oh wow. Jokes on me

So,basically we have been meeting up and meeting up.much more to his insisting than with mine,he teklls me that he adores me,that he misses me,that he needs me,that he wants me next toh him,to some of his friends he even says Im his girlfriend although we are not together,at least not in my book. Somehow, the ''trust'' issue,even though he has always proven himself,is creept always inside of me.

So,one night,he flat out told me he fanices one of my friends!! Now,I got very confussed because,if u like one of my friends why were u with me in the first place,and I told him if he likes her that much he can go to her then,and hewent crazy. He kept sending message after message how he just thinks she is hot,how he hasnt even met her,how he cant believe why I got this upset,how she doesnt interest him the least and how he is so afraid to loose me especially because of something this stupid so....I mean,he basically started justifying himself for no reason....which was a sign that maybe to him I am not just casual,but maybe a sign that he is hidding something.

Now,while we arent together, I am only sleeping with him,Im not sleeping around with other guys. And since I would take it as a sign of disrespect if he is ( it would be like he lied to my afce ) not to mention the risk of getting an STD even with a condom I just want to know..am I ''being cheated'' LOL.

So,let me give it a go.
He is Vensu,ruling my 12th and 7th,already,something I do not like,hidden enemies and public enemies have the same house. He just went from scorpio in my first house to my second,,which could show that I am possesive over him or somehow view him as ''mine''. Well,I am very Plutonian,but he is the one that to me,acts much more possesive around me than I to him,I mean,I cant act posessive since he is not my boyfriend,and he is not my boyfriend precisely because of scenarios like this.
He is cadent,in his house of fear,loss,turmoil,which says enough,aspecting that Jupiter in Pisces. Jupiter in Pisces,Venus in sagg, they are in each others signs and forming a favorable aspect-I know its liking,but to what extent? strong,medium?

I on the other hand am being burned by the sun,his sun,which means his actions are with me. Perhaps he hasnt acted upon his attraction for my friend considering she has a boyfriend,r perhaps jupiter represents someone else entirely,although I cant get whom. I am also sextiling her and she is coming from one of my dignities ( true? ) which would suggest this is someone who is fond of me,but not quite since I am weak in Pisces,so while she generally might like me there is something she views with suspicion about me,or views me as ''not that good''

If she is my friend it would look like she is interested in him and,because of his bad condition,she is the one that should make a move...although I honestly dont know how the hell she will since supposedly she has a boyfriend whom she very much loves alhough,by loking at how she ''recieves'' Venus here I would doubt that ''love'' of hers,even if she is a benefic.

For some odd reason,I feel like I cant ''see'' things right,although I know,I just know there is something that is being hidden,and Lord help him if I find out he has been lying to be about something.

http://i53.tinypic.com/28arzls.gif

Last edited:

natasa

Oh wow. Jokes on me

Now,while we arent together, I am only sleeping with him,Im not sleeping around with other guys. And since I would take it as a sign of disrespect if he is ( it would be like he lied to my afce ) not to mention the risk of getting an STD even with a condom I just want to know..am I ''being cheated'' LOL.

http://i53.tinypic.com/28arzls.gif

If you are sleeping together how come that you are not together? I could never understand this part.
First, the chart is not ``representative`` (at least not for me and for my poor knowledge).
You are Mars and Moon and he is Venus but anyway...
You (Moon) are in his 7th meaning you like him.
Moon is about to trine Sun and after, going to trine Mars - you.
In many charts with similar question we had different planets representing and the ``other woman`` was usually Venus in his 7th or in his 12th. Here, this is not the subject.
No, I don`t see another woman but please have in mind that I am still learning.
Thinking about what he said to you, maybe it was just a ``game`` in order to make you jealous and bring you close to him... His 3rd of communication is ruled by Moon but I don`t know how to interpret it.
The comfusing thing is the trine that Moon makes to Sun and Sun rules your 10th - his 4th. Usually the trine is a yes answer but what is Sun representing here...

My knowledge goes this far, I wish I could be of more help.

Arijana

Thanks so much Natasha.Ive been told that the aspect btewen him Venus and Jupiter doesnt count,since jupiter will move away,however, Venus is applying to Saturn...in my 12th.....so...Ive been told that it could mean he either will or is going to have someone on the side.

Basically,I have no issue with that because we are just sleeping together ( not in a relationshop and we both agreed to keep it that way although he is acting quite suspicious regarding this) but Id like to know still and not be played a fool.....I try to give him space,never the one that calls first,never to hastle or bore him,if he wants he always contacts me,which he does....but stil Id like to know.

Opphiucan

HI Arijana,
I'm sorry for what you wen through - I just had a tough tough break up myself (I'm sure you're all familiar with the "will it last; is it over; is our relationship strong" endless threads all saying the same thing - ITS OVER....

Where's the chart?

Arijana

HI Arijana,
I'm sorry for what you wen through - I just had a tough tough break up myself (I'm sure you're all familiar with the "will it last; is it over; is our relationship strong" endless threads all saying the same thing - ITS OVER....

Where's the chart?

Its at the bottom of my introduction question.

Btw this isnt a relationship,we are not together,I am asking because I want to know does he have someoen on the side so I can protect myself from getting an STD and because I dont like when someone hides something from me.

arcturus

Im doubtful too. At least as far as feelings go. The sun his co-significator is exactly conjunct mars your significator. The combustion need not be taken in a negative context here, as the sun would never get to conjunct another planet. whats more venus is conjuncting mars by antiscion. Conjunction means 'copulation' and can taken literally in contexts like these.

The sun is in capricorn so the sun is exalting mars, whats more venus is in jupiters sign. Jupiter rulers you 2nd house, but in addition to money the 2nd house is also the persons esteem. I think that this is what fits in this context, him wanting your esteem I think that he is sincere in his feelings for you.

Venus is peregrine so venus has no essential dignity or debility. Bonnatti says that peregrine planets tend to decline more towards evil. the more essential dignity a planet has the more honorable the person is. Peregrine venus is rudderless. In addition venus also rules the 12th house and sun his co-ruler is disposited by saturn in the 12th.

I would say that at the very least, he is open to temptation and venus ruling the 12th house does not bode well for honesty. I also dont like saturn in the house of his joy dispositing his co-significator.

Last edited:

Arijana

Im doubtful too. The sun his co-significator is exactly conjunct mars your significator. The combustion need not be taken in a negative context here, as the sun would never get to conjunct another planet. whats more venus is conjuncting mars by antiscion. Conjunction means 'copulation' and can taken literally in contexts like these.

The sun is in capricorn so the sun is exalting mars, whats more venus is in jupiters sign. Jupiter rulers you 2nd house, but in addition to money the 2nd house is also the persons esteem. I think that this is what fits in this context. I think that he is sincere.

Awww..thank u very much,this means to me.
but what are your thoughts on Venus aspecting that Saturn in the 12th?
can u please elaborate on venus conjunct mars by antiscion as well?

as for the jupiter thing,u think Jupiter ehre might not represent a person but in fact the money-self esteem thing? So,he exalts my self estreem ( me ) in a way....

Arijana

:devil:
Im doubtful too. At least as far as feelings go. The sun his co-significator is exactly conjunct mars your significator. The combustion need not be taken in a negative context here, as the sun would never get to conjunct another planet. whats more venus is conjuncting mars by antiscion. Conjunction means 'copulation' and can taken literally in contexts like these.

The sun is in capricorn so the sun is exalting mars, whats more venus is in jupiters sign. Jupiter rulers you 2nd house, but in addition to money the 2nd house is also the persons esteem. I think that this is what fits in this context, him wanting your esteem I think that he is sincere in his feelings for you.

Venus is peregrine so venus has no essential dignity or debility. Bonnatti says that peregrine planets tend to decline more towards evil. the more essential dignity a planet has the more honorable the person is. Peregrine venus is rudderless. In addition venus also rules the 12th house and sun his co-ruler is disposited by saturn in the 12th.

I would say that at the very least, he is open to temptation and venus ruling the 12th house does not bode well for honesty. I also dont like saturn in the house of his joy dispositing his co-significator.

Oh wow,love your additional info...Hm...Do you think I know saturn? She or he is in his 6th house,daily activities but in my 12th,I dont know her...notice how saturn and mars are natural enemies? ....do you think saturn is somehow...convincing him to be with me,or maybe somehow has control over his actions? In the firts horary chart about us two there was a suspicious planet and someone told me '' if someone is trying to get you two together Id be suspicious''.... so basically what your saying is there is a possibility he is having,or will have someone else on the side soon,or is having? the fact that you said his sun cant conjunct anyone else might just mean he is mpended from acting for the time being?

but if he has more gilrs on the side and is seeing others oh well...two can play that game:devil: Like I said,I have no issue if he is with someone else because we are not a couple ( things like this make me glad we arent ) but am alergic when someone hides something from me,decieves me or tries to make me look like a fool....and although I normally cant do that ( flirt with other men when I am with one,even if itis just sleeping ) me thinks I will bend the rules this time...Mars will move to aqua soon:bandit:

arcturus

I looked up lilly and have more to add. But more on that in a minute. I may have been wrong about saturn. Sorryt, im not trying to lead you on a wild goose chase. Im a student and still learning. So also take others peoples views into consideration as well.

In relationship charts the part of marriage is often used. Although called marriage by the arabs it has a deeper meaning then that. The part of marriage is the relationship itself between you two. According to John Frawley its as if there is 3 players in the drama, the two people and the relationship. Saturn is the dispositer of the lot of marriage, at 3 degrees aquarius. Do note that this does not mean that he wants to marry you;this simply means that having a relationship is important to him.

Now back to lilly. In christian astrology page 313 "Of a 'person' and whether they be corrupt or have a lover besides sweetheart." "Behold the ascendent and his lord and the moon. See if they are both in angles and fixed signs." His ascendant is in a fixed sign, the moon is angular and in a fixed sign as well. In fact all of the angles are fixed. The moon is applying to aspect a fortune, the sun, by trine. If both the moon and venus were in mutable signs and the angles all fixed than:"he has and still is tempted, but is honest and has been formerly deluded. But this is not so. According to my improvison and lilly, I would say no.

But why is venus ruler of the 12th house and saturn there? Saturn is not to bad as he rejoices in the 12th. He very well could be hiding something, but saturn could fit is he is the dispositer of marriage. Maybe he really does want a relationship with you? the aspect is in the future so maybe this shows the relationshup having a stronger hold over him in the future? In the 12th house would fit as a general weakness. Although like I said saturn rejoices there.

Last edited:

Arijana

I looked up lilly and have more to add. But more on that in a minute. I may have been wrong about saturn. Sorryt, im not trying to lead you on a wild goose chase. Im a student and still learning. So also take others peoples views into consideration as well.

In relationship charts the part of marriage is often used. Although called marriage by the arabs it has a deeper meaning then that. The part of marriage is the relationship itself between you two. According to John Frawley its as if there is 3 players in the drama, the two people and the relationship. Saturn is the dispositer of the lot of marriage, at 3 degrees aquarius. Do note that this does not mean that he wants to marry you;this simply means that having a relationship is important to him.

Now back to lilly. In christian astrology page 313 "Of a 'person' and whether they be corrupt or have a lover besides sweetheart." "Behold the ascendent and his lord and the moon. See if they are both in angles and fixed signs." His ascendant is in a fixed sign, the moon is angular and in a fixed sign as well. In fact all of the angles are fixed. The moon is applying to aspect a fortune, the sun, by trine. If both the moon and venus were in mutable signs and the angles all fixed than:"he has and still is tempted, but is honest and has been formerly deluded. But this is not so. According to my improvison and lilly, I would say no.

But why is venus ruler of the 12th house and saturn there? Saturn is not to bad as he rejoices in the 12th. He very well could be hiding something, but saturn could also just be a type of road block or form of stress for him. Its in the 12th house of fears,sorrows,and stress so this could fit.

I appreciate your opinions,and no it doesnt sound like you are a beginner at all. I like how your detailed and dont rush it and explain it thouroughly.
Could Vensu representing the 12th house mean just that,that this thing between him and me is hidden? no one knows we are doing anything together,as we both work in the same place and we made a pact ''not to tell'. You will note Aries and Scorpio rule his 7th and 12th,so maybe its just representing the two of us ''hidden'' .
He is in my 12th house,not his. so,my sorrow,loss,fear is something that is his daily activity ,or in his daily activities,and is disposing how he acts ( sun ) and is in his sign Venus...? hm,confussing. I dont want to attack him,rather I was thinking of sending him a message to tell him that he can talk to me about everything and to make him feel like he doesnt have to.....feel the need to hide things from me. But still....Intuition tells me otherwise,that there is ''something'' hidden.

arcturus

Well I have ignored my gut feelings in the past and have regretted it. If the relationship is secret then that could all the 12th house means in this context. The 12th house is a malefic house, but it also shows things hidden from view as well. Maybe someone else can also offer an opinion as well. Good luck.

Arijana

Yes,even if he does have someone on the side she is hidden,I wont be able to see her,if she is Saturn. I think he does,or that something is up honestly,because he was the type to always call,lots of attention and now it all went poof. No calls,behaving very distant,strange,ha I was right not to get in a relationship with him,that would have been the last thing I needed,and I wa skinda right.
Oh well. Im basically waiting for either him or me to say ''bye bye'' to each other. Weird,cause it was so intense from his part with the '' I dont ever want to loose you, I miss you so much,I just want to see you for 15 minutes I dont care if we dont have sex '' etc.

Arijana

Actually,he still does write me messages,but they are very rare. For instance he would,before, write me all the time,all day,everyday and that changed within 2 days to...barely one call a day. Before if I would tell him that I cant come to his place he would still call me in the middle of the night to tell me he misses me and now....lol. so yes,something is up,badly,but that Venus is just sitting there not really doing anything so its hard for me to understand what changed his approach to me this rapidly.
Then again I supposed it would be like this,I am a scorpio at heart and very fixed-consistent with someone,and I am used to the treatment that men give,so inconsistent..today its '' I would do anything for you'' and the second day its like they havent even said anything...urgh. why cant people just mean what they say when they say it?

Last edited:

Arijana

He lied..... I sent him 3 messages last night I think and he flat out told me

'' I didnt answer I was with my girlfriend the entire night''

then he shifted it into '' I was with some girl all night but we didt have sex '' and basically made me even feel guilty I was acusing him of anything. I told him we were not even a couple in the first place and he has the right to ***** other women but because he went behind my back while being such a hypocrite to tell me '' all cards are on the table '' its bye bye. He didnt even seem phased....wow.

Arijana

whats funny is that in the first horary I did not long ago he rescieves me as mars triplicity term face and whatnots...lol I guess sometimes it can be a lie in horary too

Arijana

The advice one. you know whats funny though, I sent him one single message telling him that I will no longer bother him,and he sent 9 messages one after the other. you dont send 9 messages when u dont care at all about someone. Not to mention I got so angry because,if I meant nothing,why couldnt he just act that way instead of '' I dont wanna loose u,i miss u so much,not it isnt just sex how can u say that i was awake with u all night texting, I just want to see you for five minutes, I dont care if there will be no sex my whole day has been **** I just want u next to me ''

LOL there was no need for any acting.

Arijana

Oh wow...Im going to the gynecologst on Monday to examine me and most likely confirm that I have herpes...If I do hava herpes,I will suck his blood out.