What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

Claire19

Purely based on rising Libra.. Scorpio/Cancer are attractive too...

They have it good

Catherine Zeta-Jones - Libra, Asc Saggitarius

259806.jpg

Halle Berry - Leo, Asc Libra

halle_berry_gothica_red_dress.jpg

Saggitarius has commercial beauty

Jennifer Connely is probably the hottest acttress. Saggitarius, don't know the asc, but some other astro attributes there are..

Scarlett Johansson is clear, Scorpio, asc Saggitarius + other things

Personally I like Leo traits (Venus Leo=me), but they are usually beautiful by other things...

Gemini is attractive too but maybe more as Sun sign
Gemini can be charming and talkative and social......

This girl in the orange dress probaby has Sun in the first house or Leo rising. She is lovely but way too thin for my taste but not society's standards....physically powerless really and that is what a lot of men want when women come into their power more and more.. and they can feel stronger and bigger.......ahh ahh.. .......

Last edited:

tikana

What Rising Sign Has the Best looks ???

MINE .. undoubtly, undisputed, shall not be argued about, when we walk in .. people cannot take their eyes off my rising sign

T

Saturnian

Personally I like...Gemini Rising for women and Sagittarius Rising for men.

Scorpio Rising is also interesting for both genders.

I am not very attracted by Libras to tell you the truth.Their so called beauty never amazed me much.To me they seemed like a classic beauty but nothing beyond that really,just proportionate features and charm but nothing special.I have noticed though that guys find Libra suns or Asc girl pretty attractive,but personally I cannot see it.

Also Pisces Rising in women can make them look oh so different,from another world.I really like this rising.

SagiCap

for me, Scorpio or any Rising with Pluto in aspect to the AC.

My daughter has this - Scorpio rising, Virgo Sun and Pluto in 1st. Her Venus is in Libra, 7th too. We get stopped every 5 minutes anywhere we go by strangers telling me how beautiful she is. She has a stunning face and I worry that men even find her attractive at her young age. I see them looking at her and then startled when I catch them. She's just 10. Beauty comes with consequences and expectations sometimes. And it's not the way to measure one's confidence. This is why I make sure all her other good qualities are highlighted. She's very smart and has a lot of talent.

melosine

My daughter has this - Scorpio rising, Virgo Sun and Pluto in 1st. Her Venus is in Libra, 7th too. We get stopped every 5 minutes anywhere we go by strangers telling me how beautiful she is. She has a stunning face and I worry that men even find her attractive at her young age. I see them looking at her and then startled when I catch them. She's just 10. Beauty comes with consequences and expectations sometimes. And it's not the way to measure one's confidence. This is why I make sure all her other good qualities are highlighted. She's very smart and has a lot of talent.

My sister is a Scorpio rising and she goes through the same thing.

Claire19

Waterlilly: Happy New Year!!!
All my girlfriends before I met them and for a while.
I think Libras are normally stunners but hey not for long....as it becomes like eatting meat every day, like being married. I like variety as every sign is like a flower with special scents. Unless she the one has special powers....but not those I met ....yet...
lol
Hey, you are a typical non monogamous male and at least you are honest about it....You are programmed to spread yourself far and wide, if you know what I mean.....:love::smile: Librans can be attractive because of symmetry and a generally pleasant demeanour but every sign has its attractions and it is our personal taste after all.

Claire19

Elizabeth Taylor is a Pisces with a Libra Rise...Venus speaks!:kissing:
She is typical of the dark hair and blueyed combination of Venus ruled persons and often Pisces too.

But she would not appeal to all as she is not the universal blonde, leggy type that seems to be the general stereotype at least for the west.

Claire19

Personally I like...Gemini Rising for women and Sagittarius Rising for men.

Scorpio Rising is also interesting for both genders.

I am not very attracted by Libras to tell you the truth.Their so called beauty never amazed me much.To me they seemed like a classic beauty but nothing beyond that really,just proportionate features and charm but nothing special.I have noticed though that guys find Libra suns or Asc girl pretty attractive,but personally I cannot see it.

Last edited:

MantisReligiosa

is Pluto conjunct her AC, and Venus opposite her AC? I hear pretty much all Venus-AC aspects enhance looks.
My sister and I have the Venus-AC opposition, and we're not bad-looking, either. I get told I look like Catherine Zeta a lot. My sister looks like a cross between Heidi Klum and Greta Garbo.

She's a Cancer Rising, and I'm Virgo. Though, I use Sidereal, so I see myself as Leo Rising, and she's Gemini Rising. We both always looked younger than our age.

Anyway, I don't think Pluto-or any planet-in the 1st house influences appearance, unless it makes an aspect to the AC.

MantisReligiosa

I've met a lot of Sagittarius ascendants that are really pretty in unconventional ways. Like my friend Shannon. She's really short but has these beautiful striking blue eyes and dark dark hair with super pale skin. My mommy has a Sagittarius asc too and she's beautiful but not in a conventional way.

Yes, my mom is a Sag Rising in Tropical, too, and she was very pretty in her youth, and looks much younger than her age, now. she's 58 but could easily pass for 45.
Her hair is naturally very black, almost blue-ish in sun-light, she has very sharp-looking, almost wolf-like, blue eyes, and very pale white skin. Her face is somewhere between round and heart-shaped, with well-sculpted cheekbones, and a perfect, slightly up-turned nose.
She always looked amazing with short hair, which is something I really admire in women. It takes great features to look good with short hair.lol

Also, I believe astrotheme.com lists Elizabeth Taylor as a Sag Rising, as well, which makes much more sense, given her temper, and also the fact that she is about the same style of physique as my mother-I realized this when I was watching "Cat On a Hot Tin Roof".

dhundhun

Thinking about who is most beautiful women in the world, to me name is Aishwarya Rai. The cbsnews has an article about it. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/12/29/60minutes/main663862.shtml

She won Miss World title in 1994.

The chart I have for her has:

Group 1
~ Libra Rising
~ ASC conjunct Pluto, sextile Neptune and trine Jupiter
~ ASC lord Venus conjunct North Node
Group 2
~ Sun Sign: Scorpio
~ Mars on cusp of 8th

In this case, question is related to rising sign and answer is Libra, but rising sign is just a contributing factor. Here, Group 1 is responsible for beauty and Group 2 is responsible for being noticed.

Wallpaper: http://marablogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/aishwarya_rai_wallpaper_12.jpg
aishwarya_rai_wallpaper_12.jpg

Last edited:

boristhenerve

i think everyone with any rising sign, but mostly depending on the integration of the whole chart, can determine what kind of attraction or general image a person may be exuding, especially their physical image. for the sake of rating, i can say scorpio, libra, taurus, leo or probably even aries could attract sexual magnetism but of course i think, would still depend on the placement of their chart ruler, their sun and its aspects, and probably between connections of their chart ruler,their sun and the asc/mid. i remember a female friend who, when i peeked into her chart, happened to have had a Taurus ascendant, had her venus in 10th conjuncting it, and her pluto in 7th opposing her asc and squaring her 10th and venus. venus even trines her asc. shes quite popular among our friends, and frequently invited for joining small beauty contests in our school, etc. one friend even invited her to try modelling (she's quite tall around 5'7 i think?) and she seem to pull a gravitational attraction for boys...(HAHAHA) and had been in a lot of highly intense relationships in where she frequently seems to fall for the wrong guy (venus square pluto probably) she seems to be either very popular among friends, or intensely hated by some (like being called a "*****" by some) and by the way, she has her capricorn sun conjuncted by saturn and neptune, and she seems to look very dreamy and depressed at times, although shes a very friendly and sociable person (thanks to her venus opp jupiter) sometimes a bit exclusive at times, lastly her mars in tau opp pluto puts unleashing strength to her personality...

SagiCap

i think everyone with any rising sign, but mostly depending on the integration of the whole chart, can determine what kind of attraction or general image a person may be exuding, especially their physical image. for the sake of rating, i can say scorpio, libra, taurus, leo or probably even aries could attract sexual magnetism but of course i think, would still depend on the placement of their chart ruler, their sun and its aspects, and probably between connections of their chart ruler,their sun and the asc/mid. i remember a female friend who, when i peeked into her chart, happened to have had a Taurus ascendant, had her venus in 10th conjuncting it, and her pluto in 7th opposing her asc and squaring her 10th and venus. venus even trines her asc. shes quite popular among our friends, and frequently invited for joining small beauty contests in our school, etc. one friend even invited her to try modelling (she's quite tall around 5'7 i think?) and she seem to pull a gravitational attraction for boys...(HAHAHA) and had been in a lot of highly intense relationships in where she frequently seems to fall for the wrong guy (venus square pluto probably) she seems to be either very popular among friends, or intensely hated by some (like being called a "*****" by some) and by the way, she has her capricorn sun conjuncted by saturn and neptune, and she seems to look very dreamy and depressed at times, although shes a very friendly and sociable person (thanks to her venus opp jupiter) sometimes a bit exclusive at times, lastly her mars in tau opp pluto puts unleashing strength to her personality...

Venus opp Jupiter indicates friendliness? I've never heard of this.

Ok - here is something that may be of interest:

The general tools for determining physical appearances are a blend of:
  • the sign on the Ascendant
  • the sign of where the ascendant ruler is found
  • Planets in House one and planets in same house and sign of the Asc Ruler
  • Close aspects to the degree of the ascendent
  • the sign of the moon
from: http://www.auxmaillesgodefroy.com/physical_appearance

boristhenerve

i can also rate my mom who has her mars in 8th, aries rising, sun-pluto in virgo, venus leo in 5th, moon in 1st and saturn in 12th conjunct asc. she's also very attractive, also she's not that much consumed with looking beautiful or "sexy" for most of time, although she may be, even when she was much younger, and she would always want to look orderly, well-mannered and probably a bit simple. but her piercing temper, and being a bit erratic (sun-uranus) sometimes seem to offset this. by the way, her venus in late leo conjuncts her uranus, and uranus squares her mars. i think her venus also squares her mars ( probably??)

Feature

Libra rising generally is considered to be the most beautiful because Venus is the ruler of Libra.

I can't remember why but there was a really good site that explained why certain rising signs were more favored than others. The had an explanation of why Taurus rising was not in 2nd place though it's ruler was Venus.

The second most attractive rising sign was Sag and third most was Leo.

queenfluff

Scorpio Rising of course! :D Because even if we are not "classicly gorgeous" - we radiate that sexy vibe that will suck you in like a torando. :)

Seriously, though, it depends what sort of looks you like. I like odder looking people who have something different looking about them.

I don't think that Aishwarya Rai chick is beautiful at all - just because someone wins Miss World doesn't mean they are gorgeous. I think her nose and her lips are funny shapen (and Ok, maybe I am just sick of so many people saying how beautiful they think she is too... blah, blah, blah). She does have nice eye color and hair and that is it, IMO.

If I had to pick celeb I thought were the best looks: Male, "Jason Lewis: and female, "Mila Jovovich". Don't know what Jason Lewis' rising sign is but I was surprised that Mila's was Cancer - with those eyes I thought she would be a Scorpio Rising for sure.

Lots of good looking men with Scorpio Rising - River Phoenix is one, IMO. :) Intense is sexy.

That said, I always thought that astrologically speaking that having a conjunct to your ascendent made some of the most beautiful faces. Venus conjunct to your ascendant is supposed to be one. I have Neptune conjunct to my Scorpio Rising and I think it adds a dreamy look to my otherwise intense Scorpio Rising eyes. :) (and I have been told I am beautiful - so take that Aishwarya Rai. :p)