conjunction of mars and venus

julia

During the summer there was a conjunction between mars and venus at libra...the same now, this time at scorpio. What are your experiences from this conjunction? Did anything happen at your life?

gemini59

since this conjunction in my 8th house, is at a degree that squares natal Uranus in the 5th. Uranus rules my 12th. I have had a series of interesting but unfortunate events. It seems to have enhanced my psychic ability particularly as the moon conjuncted natal venus/mars/ Uranus stellium. I actually bit my own tongue yesterday...literally. My water backed up in kitchen sink and laundry room due to blockage. I had to hire a plumber today who informed me it was due to putting the wrong things in the garbage disposal. (self-undoing ). 8th is rehabilitation and loans as well as venus ruler my 2nd or money.
But it all seems to be quieting down now...I hope.

Tamara

i didn`t like conjunction in libra..mars and venus both conjuncted my natal venus on my birthday and i felt very bad..but i do like this conj in scorpio..both planets conjunct my natal moon in my first house and i feel very assertive, calm and ready for everything..

LittleMiss

When was the conjunction this summer?

I seem to be more forcefull in all relationship now a days... Don't know if it has anything to do with it but...

Saturnian

I am feeling extremelly moody I've noticed and I bet that at a time Mars and Venus come in conjunct with my moon as well.So yeah,lately I've been having problems with feelings of wanting love and wanting to express my anger forcefully.

Neptune Rising

This October's Venus conjunct Mars in Scorpio has been squaring my natal Venus/Mercury at 11/12 degree Aquarius. And I did have a pushy romance. Venus rules my 5th house, Mercury rules my 7th house. I also have Saturn at 14 degree Cancer in the 7th house, so this conjunction is also trining this Saturn.

During the summer, the Venus conjunct Mars in Libra was trine my Venus/Mercury. So this conjunction squared the 7th house Saturn. Another romance came into my life which was nice.

Now I'm confused, both are still around in my life... :whistling:

Neptune Rising

Interestingly (to me), the Libra conjunction happened at 13 degree Libra, and the Scorpio conjunction happens at 13 degree Scorpio.

The next new Moon is 14 degree Libra, and the following new Moon is 13 deegree Scorpio.

Not sure how relevant that is, just saw an interesting pattern. Any planets that are being triggered by the Venus/Mars conjunctions will also be triggered by the lunations. New Moons often can bring new beginnings, or renewals and moving fowards in those areas touched by the lunations.

Lol, perhaps I will see which of the guys that appeared in my life during these conjunctions is the right one for me, if any!

Last edited:

julia

Interestingly (to me), the Libra conjunction happened at 13 degree Libra, and the Scorpio conjunction happens at 13 degree Scorpio.

The next new Moon is 14 degree Libra, and the following new Moon is 13 deegree Scorpio.

Not sure how relevant that is, just saw an interesting pattern. Any planets that are being triggered by the Venus/Mars conjunctions will also be triggered by the lunations. New Moons often can bring new beginnings, or renewals and moving fowards in those areas touched by the lunations.

Lol, perhaps I will see which of the guys that appeared in my life during these conjunctions is the right one for me, if any!

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you a happy end with whoever you want....

Neptune Rising

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you a happy end with whoever you want....

Lol, and today I met a love from my past, someone I really loved. Hopefully we can be friends now :smile:

And Julia, did anything happen in your life? Did the conjunctions at 13/14 Libra, Scorpio aspect any of your natal planets, or progressed planets...? :smile:

julia

Lol, and today I met a love from my past, someone I really loved. Hopefully we can be friends now :smile:

And Julia, did anything happen in your life? Did the conjunctions at 13/14 Libra, Scorpio aspect any of your natal planets, or progressed planets...? :smile:

The first conj happened at my 7th house/libra. Transit venus and mars squared my natal moon. That day my brother and I travelled to another city. I met in person a man for the first time on a friendly level. The second man whom I met was for professional reasons. The second conj happened again at my 7 th house but this time at scorpio. Transit mars and venus sextiled my natal moon and opposited my chiron. I use exact orbs. This weekend a family friend visited our home and he came with a friend. I saw him for the first time. So, the conjunctions brought to me two new meetings.

Kenoshamaensa

For me, I think it's mostly intensified (thinking about) relationships. I've had these two (+ Mercury) passing through 7th and 8th houses. It's caused some disruptions, as first they made a (loose) conjunction with my Uranus in Libra, which is conjunct a (near-exact) Mercury-Pluto conjunction. Lots of energy there, not all of it good.

Now, in Scorpio (and my 8th house), they seem to be triggering FRICTION, especially Mars there. I feel ready for a quarrel to clear the air.

There is a male involved, but I wouldn't call it a relationship, although there is probably some subliminal sexual energy, at least on my part, maybe on his. (I'm always reluctant to try to read somebody else's mind.) It's gotten to a point that I almost want to PUSH it ... but I think that would be (realistically speaking) exactly the wrong response. Right now Venus-Mars is in HIS 12th house, not exactly a "forthcoming" placement. This is probably a good time simply to bite my tongue.

Betty F

Venus came into 6 degree orb Aug 2.
The aspect was exact at 13 degrees Libra on Aug 20.
Venus and Mars have continuously been within 5 degrees or less since that time, so it has never truly separated.
The aspect was exact again on Oct 2 at 13 degrees Scorpio
Venus turns retrograde Oct 8 and the aspect separates Oct 13.

Venus and Mars:
semi-sextile 11/2
semi-square 11/17
sextile 12/8 - 12/23 (Never exact.. Ven early to mid Scorpio, Mar early Capricorn)

I have NO planets at 13 degrees, so all I have to contribute is dates.

Last edited:

LittleMiss

Venus came into 6 degree orb Aug 2.
The aspect was exact at 13 degrees Libra on Aug 20.
Venus and Mars have continuously been within 5 degrees or less since that time, so it has never truly separated.
The aspect was exact again on Oct 2 at 13 degrees Scorpio
Venus turns retrograde Oct 8 and the aspect separates Oct 13.

Venus and Mars:
semi-sextile 11/2
semi-square 11/17
sextile 12/8 - 12/23 (Never exact.. Ven early to mid Scorpio, Mar early Capricorn)

I have NO planets at 13 degrees, so all I have to contribute is dates.

Thank you!! :smile:

Vagabondgirl

I have Mars/Venus/Moon stellium in late virgo and sun in mid libra. This summer I worked a whole lot, barely any days off.... And ofcourse I got problems with my stomach. Maybe from mars conjuncting my moon? It finally got better in september when I stopped working and changed residence and when mars finally left libra!

Other than stomach problems, my relationship with my boyfriend got a lot better now as we had some problems before. We even went on a romantic trip together to Paris <3

julia

I have Mars/Venus/Moon stellium in late virgo and sun in mid libra. This summer I worked a whole lot, barely any days off.... And ofcourse I got problems with my stomach. Maybe from mars conjuncting my moon? It finally got better in september when I stopped working and changed residence and when mars finally left libra!

Other than stomach problems, my relationship with my boyfriend got a lot better now as we had some problems before. We even went on a romantic trip together to Paris <3

Paris is a romantic city..... :love:

Betty F

OK, I just found this by Wendy Guy at http://www.evolvingdoor.ca/miscarticles/venus_retrograde_2010.php

Great reading
The 2010 Venus-Mars Soap Opera

In this cycle, Venus is conjunct Mars when she turns retrograde. These two planets are engaged in a drama worthy of any TV soap opera! Venus and Mars met at the end of July as they moved into conjunction orb. Coincidentally, Mars had just moved into polite Libra and conjoined Saturn, who strong-armed Mars and made him promise he would behave himself. Subsequently, Venus and Mars fell in love, and when they reached the exact conjunction (0°) in Libra on Aug.20, Venus proposed marriage.

However, just as Venus was about to send out the wedding invitations, the two changed signs and moved into Mars' sign, Scorpio (Venus on Sep.08 and Mars on Sep.14). After being on his best behaviour in Libra, Mars began to relax once he was in his own territory and revealed his true nature—a brooding, burping, farting, oversexed, controlling Neanderthal who insisted that Venus sign a prenuptial agreement never to see old boyfriends whenever she leaves the house.

Now Venus is starting to have second thoughts and on Oct.08, when the Moon is New, she finally puts her foot down, stops in her tracks and refuses to go any further with Mars. Feeling confused, disappointed and offended, she has to reconsider how she feels and heads back to Libra to see if she can remember what she ever saw in the creep. Mars puts on his inscrutable I-don't-need-nobody face and waves "adios" as he moves on. A week later they are outside the conjunction orb and have officially broken up.

Venus stations direct on Nov.18. Just 4 days before that, Venus and Mars form a semi-square aspect (45°). Venus thinks she's snagged him this time, but by the time Venus turns around to grab him, Mars—now in carefree Sagittarius—is already out of orb and out of reach once again. Why? Because Mercury conjoins Mars and whispers in his ear that he's sure he saw a bunch of gorgeous babes over on the horizon somewhere.

By Dec.07, Mars has moved into Capricorn where he is exalted and much more responsible and reasonable. He starts to reconsider his feelings for Venus and notices that they are approaching a cooperative sextile aspect (60°). However, Venus is back again in Scorpio and remembers Mars' uncouth behaviour back in September and October. Before Mars can get closer than 3½ degrees, Venus picks up speed and employs her Scorpionic cloaking device and sneaks off into the shadows.

The story doesn't end there, though. Venus catches up to Mars in conjunction again on May.23.2011, this time in her other sign of Taurus. Here she again has the upper hand, while Mars is much more domesticated and sensible than he was in Scorpio. By this time Venus considers the possibility that with enough patience and pampering she can persuade Mars to be reasonably civilized. Just to seal the deal, she also gets stubborn and insists that she can be just as possessive as he is jealous, and if he ever wants to enjoy her sweet charms again, he'd better shape up and get real!