missing 7 yr old boy

gemini59

Very interesting Bob and good observations of the possible motives and likely suspect. This actually makes more sense and indeed makes perfect sense as someone he knew. I had the moon as the fugitive but with moon in the 8th it now makes sense that this would indeed describe the perpetrator.

BobZemco

This actually makes more sense and indeed makes perfect sense as someone he knew. I had the moon as the fugitive but with moon in the 8th it now makes sense that this would indeed describe the perpetrator.

Silly me, it would probably help immensely if I explained that a step-mother is the 6th House.

The 6th is Aquarius co-ruled by Saturn and Uranus. This is a day (diurnal) chart not a night (nocturnal) chart. And because of that, we can rule out Saturn representing his biological father.

I'm inclined to believe that Saturn (representing an older person) is his step-mother, because Saturn is in Virgo, a feminine sign, Virgo is the natural ruler of the 6th, and Saturn rules the 6th.

I'm not sure of the implication of Saturn being in the 3rd, but Saturn makes no aspects to the Moon, Mercury, Venus or Neptune, and none to the Sun.

The Sun will transit to perfect a square with Saturn, um, late yesterday. Was there a press conference or something in the evening?

I just noticed that Venus will transit round to conjunct Mars, while Mercury transits to conjunct the Ascendant, Moon conjuncts Sun and Saturn moves to oppose Jupiter (ruling the 9th).

Mars is police, ruling Aries (law enforcement) on the 10th (also law enforcement).

July 8 or so, might get a break in the case. Mercury will be in a critical degree at the 29 Cancer still in the 12th House (prisons) although less than 1* from the Ascendant.

gemini59

Yes, it appears that the step mothers story is inconsistent .
She first told police she watched Kyron walk to his classroom on June 4th following a visit to a science fair at Skyline Elementary in Portland Oregon. However police sources who are not directly involved with the investigation, told the local newspaper that Terri Horman's story does not match her cell phone records, which say that it looked like she'd been on a nearby Sauvie Island about 5 miles away from the school. The search team did start a hunting spree on Sauvie Island.
http://www.allvoices.com/contribute...ated-in-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-hormans-case

Saturn is peregrine in Virgo a mutable sign and ruled by mercury of tricksters.
This hopefully will simply bring more leads.

gemini59

I also find it interesting that mars, ruler of the 10th house of police is in a t-square with merc and neptune with the apex opposition being the cusp of the 5th house.
I have this intuitive response of misleading to look a certain direction such as recreational areas instead of a focus on something someone or somewhere else.

BobZemco

She first told police she watched Kyron walk to his classroom on June 4th following a visit to a science fair at Skyline Elementary in Portland Oregon. However police sources who are not directly involved with the investigation, told the local newspaper that Terri Horman's story does not match her cell phone records, which say that it looked like she'd been on a nearby Sauvie Island about 5 miles away from the school. The search team did start a hunting spree on Sauvie Island

Okay. Saturn in the 3rd = traveling in the neighborhood.

Pluto in 6th House? Is step-mum married? Pluto rules the 5th House. I know people are probably thinking step-mum has a secret lover. If the 6th is the step-mother, then the 5th would be step-mother's secrets. Her 8th House would be the Leo first with Mars in her Leo 9th. The Sun ruling Leo represents a male figure.

Pluto in the 6th? That's step-mother's 1st House. Yeah, funny how Pluto will ALWAYS dredge up your secrets.

I also find it interesting that mars, ruler of the 10th house of police is in a t-square with merc and neptune with the apex opposition being the cusp of the 5th house.
I have this intuitive response of misleading to look a certain direction such as recreational areas instead of a focus on something someone or somewhere else.

Seven degrees is a little wide for me, but I see what you're saying.

Again, if the 6th is the step-mother, then the 8th is her 3rd House. With Neptune. Deception. Communications, short trips, environment, neighborhood. Opposing Mars (the police).

So she lied to the police about her whereabouts, but that might be because she's having an affair that she didn't want exposed (but like I said, Pluto has a way of digging up dirt).

Going back to the step-mother thing. Another reason we can be relatively certain the 4th is Kyron's biological mother and therefore the 6th is his step-mother is that the ruler of the 4th, Venus is in the 12th, suggesting that she's missing.

There's no planets in Kyron's 4th and the ruler is in the 12th. He was home alone, even when he wasn't home and especially when he was home and even when people were there.

claudette

Rats! just lost a post-my computer needs to go to the shop!

Recent news items: brother of biological father just sentenced in WA for sex abuse of relative-started sentence June 16. Friend of stepmom in interview said she is going to do a second polygraph test. Same day, sherrif sent out a questionaire to neighbors, asking if anyone had seen her white pickup that day. Neighbor said he say white pickup on their dead-end road 3 pm Fri and again 2 am sat. 1 1/2 mi north of school.

And saddest of all, family issued a written statement Thurs that they were so sad Kyron would not be there for hugs on Father's Day. What were they thinking, issuing such an incriminating statement.

Thanks, all of you, for your astute comments.

So many dates to consider: also june 26 eclipse: sun, merc on 12 cusp, moon and pluto on 6h house, pluto.

MorganaL

As you know I have not learned to read charts as you all do, but that does not mean that I do not have other "abilities". I kept "feeling" that it was his mother. I thought it was his biological mother, I may have been wrong. I read the news articles today about his step mother and his uncle being arrested for child molesting. I don't like where this investigation is going. If this is true this does mean I was right and wrong at the same time. The "Mother" I was feeling was his step mother. I am not sure why I thought it was his biological mother, I guess it is material instincts. I am a maternal woman. From what else you all have said, and the articles too this boy is dead. Quote"July 8 or so, might get a break in the case. Mercury will be in a critical degree at the 29 Cancer still in the 12th House (prisons) although less than 1* from the Ascendant." This is when they find the body. I don't think they will be able to determine sexual abuse however. What they find will be too far gone. Their only hope will to get the step mother to confess as to what she knew. I don't understand why did she not tell when he was doing this?
She knew what the uncle was doing why did she not tell? Some one touches my kid....well put it this way "mess with my baby and you're messing with hell".

MorganaL

Okay. Saturn in the 3rd = traveling in the neighborhood.

Pluto in 6th House? Is step-mum married? Pluto rules the 5th House. I know people are probably thinking step-mum has a secret lover. If the 6th is the step-mother, then the 5th would be step-mother's secrets. Her 8th House would be the Leo first with Mars in her Leo 9th. The Sun ruling Leo represents a male figure.

Pluto in the 6th? That's step-mother's 1st House. Yeah, funny how Pluto will ALWAYS dredge up your secrets.

Seven degrees is a little wide for me, but I see what you're saying.

Again, if the 6th is the step-mother, then the 8th is her 3rd House. With Neptune. Deception. Communications, short trips, environment, neighborhood. Opposing Mars (the police).

So she lied to the police about her whereabouts, but that might be because she's having an affair that she didn't want exposed (but like I said, Pluto has a way of digging up dirt).

Going back to the step-mother thing. Another reason we can be relatively certain the 4th is Kyron's biological mother and therefore the 6th is his step-mother is that the ruler of the 4th, Venus is in the 12th, suggesting that she's missing.

There's no planets in Kyron's 4th and the ruler is in the 12th. He was home alone, even when he wasn't home and especially when he was home and even when people were there.

Pluto brings up secrets as well as a very good Police Detective! I have to wonder....are Police Detectives ruled by Pluto????:happy:

BobZemco

I kept "feeling" that it was his mother.

His biological mother is the 4th House, ruled by Venus in the 12th. Venus makes no aspect to the Sun. It isn't his mother.

I read the news articles today about his step mother and his uncle being arrested for child molesting.

His step-mother has not been arrested. His step-mother is represented by Saturn. Saturn makes no aspects to the Sun. It wasn't his step-mother.

The uncle is his father's brother. His father is the 10th House. The father's brother would be either the 3rd from the 10th going either way. I suspect the uncle is younger than his father. That would make Saturn the ruler of the the father's 11th House, and it would make it a nocturnal chart and Saturn would represent a male figure, but again there is no aspect to the Sun.

The "child-molestation" charge is that he groped a 14-year old girl. It is very unlikely that his uncle likes little boys, and there is no history of violence, so it is very unlikely he killed KH. Whoever killed KH has done it before.

I forgot to mention that transiting Saturn is in sextile with transiting Mercury on July 8. Saturn rules the 3rd House of Communication, and Mercury of course signifies that as well, and well, there's a Yod with Neptune, Mercury and Saturn (and Venus opposes Neptune).

I'm not sure of the significance of the Yod with Venus in the middle. Generally, a Yod suggests something that is fated. I don't have a lot of experience interpreting Yods.

claudette

Morgana,

I'm not sure I'm following your reasoning here. Are you saying you think the stepmom killed Kyron to keep him quiet about the uncle abusing him?

This doesn't make sense to me for two reasons; one mentioned by Bob. The uncle groped a teenage girl; this is his area of interest.

Secondly, in addition to Bob's reasoning, I don't think the uncle has been around; he lives in WA state, several hundred miles away, and there has been NO mention in any of the media or blogs, etc, that he was in the Portland area recently.

Bob, your comments on July 8 seem very valid. Perhaps with saturn involved, it is something solid. And I hadn't noticed the yod; actually it's a boomarang, isn't it, with venus there? And venus at 28 leo is conj the mars of the last seen chart. My understanding is that the venus/mars point is an added focus of the yod formation; perhaps a clarification or balance point.

Interesting, also, venus conj the mars: could this be a female coming forward with information about the mars? Or information that both a male and female were involved?

Also, there is a new moon eclipse July 11 at 19 cancer, conj the venus in the chart. That may bring some revelations, also. A new beginning for that venus in cancer.

Bob, why do you say whoever killed KH has done it before? Where do you see this?

BobZemco

The uncle groped a teenage girl; this is his area of interest.

That's exactly right. I had that in deviate psychology. Sexual predators and murderers have a preference, and they never stray from it.

Secondly, in addition to Bob's reasoning, I don't think the uncle has been around; he lives in WA state, several hundred miles away, and there has been NO mention in any of the media or blogs, etc, that he was in the Portland area recently.

The TV coverage is horrid. One of the local TV reported that his body had been found, it wasn't, so then they had to make a retraction. That's the problem with the "news" it's just raw data that hasn't been evaluated.

And I hadn't noticed the yod; actually it's a boomarang, isn't it, with venus there? And venus at 28 leo is conj the mars of the last seen chart. My understanding is that the venus/mars point is an added focus of the yod formation; perhaps a clarification or balance point.

I am really weak on certain aspect configurations. You're right, it is a boomerang, but I have no idea what it means. The sextiles to Venus suggest opportunity of sorts.

Interesting, also, venus conj the mars: could this be a female coming forward with information about the mars? Or information that both a male and female were involved?

It could be. Depends on who Venus is. It we put the 12th House (the crime itself) on the 1st, that means transiting Venus is moving from the 1st to the 3rd. The imagery is sort of a secret being communicated or a crime exposed.

Also, there is a new moon eclipse July 11 at 19 cancer, conj the venus in the chart. That may bring some revelations, also. A new beginning for that venus in cancer.

We don't have to wait long to find out.

Bob, why do you say whoever killed KH has done it before? Where do you see this?

I was a detective sergeant. I have a degree in law enforcement. Just a hunch, based on experience. People kill because they planned to do so, or because they panicked (it's emotionally induced -- under the influence or they get spooked and start firing or they're enraged or angered).

Someone planned this. They knew there was a science fair, that there would be chaos for a while and that no one would miss Kyron because of the disruption in the daily routine. Someone lured him away and not to have milk and cookies and discuss literary criticism of Edith Sitwell's poetry.

Remember, the Murderer's House is the 8th. That's Aquarius ruled by who? Saturn.

There's organization, planning, structure etc. Move the 8th House to the first, and guess what, the 3rd House is now the 8th House with Saturn, and it's a nocturnal chart (because the Sun --Kyron-- is now posited in the House of Endings -- the 4th), so it's a male. Saturn in Virgo, very practical, very precise.

Lot of water in this chart. Lot of mutable signs, too. Very emotional. Pisces Moon, I'm not saying the perpetrator has a Pisces Moon, I'm just saying he's a mommy's boy.

gemini59

In previous postings you talked of potential school mates, possibly older girl. Have you changed y our theory or exploring some alternatives?

My first thoughts were that it would be someone he knew and trusted or an authority but this was instinct basec and not the chart.

Now you call Kyron represented by the sun. due to house rulership? Sorry early in the morning.

For some reason I feel something has strayed from a focus on the child.

Vaire

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I am new here, and just wanted to thank everyone for their amazing work.

Has anyone seen information regarding the photo stepmom took at the
Science Fair? I am hearing that it may have been altered somehow.

Keep up the excellent work on behalf of the missing.

Vaire

claudette

Hi, I've been sidetracked by forums on the Gulf spill. Lots of info on some of those forums! I notice there is a thread on this forum, also. I will respond, as I have been following it myself, personally.

Gem59, I, too, noticed Bob had changed his idea on the perp; not sure what this is about. Perhaps he will explain more. I'm not sure I understand your comment that the focus has gone off Kyron...sure wish we had a birthinfo for him; that might reveal something. Basically there is nothing new here in Portland, nothing. Police haven't said anything about the 2nd polygraph the step mom took-haven't even confirmed it.

Today bio mom and dad were on NBC's Today show. Nothing new, really.

Vaire, thanks for your comments, interest. The photo at the science fair has evoked lots of comments for three reasons.

#1: earlier, when stepmom Terri Horman still had her FaceBook page up, there SUPPOSEDLY was the pic of Kyron at the science fair, posted around 1:30pm, according to her FB and to Terri, on June 4, the day of the fair, with a date stamp of June 3. I did not see this myself; had not looked at her FB page. This was mentioned in many comments on her FB page, news stories, etc. Soon after he went missing, she took her FB page down; about 3 or 4 days later, if I remember; or perhaps a week.

#2: Kyron's left arm is definitely "missing" in the photo. you can see the photo on his FB page; it's the one used on his posters. Thus, the conjecture that it may have been photoshopped in, in front of the pic of his project on his desk. Some have suggested it is just behind his back, but you would think a bit of his arm would show, even so. The bit of white that is seen under his left sleeve is a brochure that is on his desk; you can clearly see this is another photo of his display, without Kyron in front of it, that was posted online somewhere-perhaps in a collection of photos his family relased, I cannot remember.

#3: In both photos, taken from slightly different angles, there are just two people in the far background; a young child and an adult, different people. This has raised some questions as to why there aren't more people in the photos, if this was taken that morning when lots of children, parents, grandparents, et all, were there to see the show. Of course, this could just have been chance, that no one else happened to be around that area. And of course, the photo could have been taken the afternoon before when the displays were being set up; but Terri claims she took it June 4. No one has confirmed that the displays were set up the day before, but that seems reasonable, since the event started at 8 am. This seems logical to me-would they really have everyone show up earlier in the am the day of the event to set up displays? This seems the kind of chaos a school would avoid; far easier to have them set up the pm before. And are some of the kids bussed in; would buses be there that early? These are questions that have not been addressed in the media, and that has frustrated many people. Of course we understand LE isn't going to tell everything; but these seem reasonable questions to ask.

That's all I know! It's hard to think we may never know what happened.

Thanks!

BobZemco

In previous postings you talked of potential school mates, possibly older girl. Have you changed y our theory or exploring some alternatives?

No. The perpetrator didn't approach him directly. He used someone else, someone he would have looked up to, or respected or feared because of their status (being older, being in a higher grade, being a classmate's older sister).

I get that impression because as the Sun, if I move the 11th House to the 1st, then the 6th House would become Kyron's 8th House holding Pluto. So we have something underhanded, hidden, secret and seemingly related to sex or the occult.

My first thoughts were that it would be someone he knew and trusted or an authority but this was instinct basec and not the chart.

When I was in the 3rd Grade, if a 6th Grader told me to do something, I was right on it, no delay.

Now you call Kyron represented by the sun. due to house rulership? Sorry early in the morning.

I always called Kyron the Sun.

For some reason I feel something has strayed from a focus on the child.

It isn't Kyron's chart. It's an event chart. It's like a book. There are 12 chapters in the book and to read the chapters, you keep turning the chart bringing each house to the Ascendant to read the story it tells.

To read Kyron's story specifically, you have bring the 11th to the 1st and read the chart, but it is still an event chart, not a natal chart, so there's a limited amount of information you can get about people individually.

In looking at the chart again, the 1st House is 8th House of Kyron's step-mother, and it is ruled by Mars, so sex is important to her. I suggested that her motivation to lie to police about her whereabouts was to hide the fact of the affair from her husband, family and friends, but I forgot that Mars opposition Neptune also indicates drug use.

She may have gone to drink some tea and smoke some dope. That would also give her a motivation to lie to police about her whereabouts, plus you know the media would run with that: "STEP-MOTHER TOKING ON A BIG FAT BLUNT WHILE STEP-SON LURED AWAY AND MURDERED."

claudette said:
Thus, the conjecture that it may have been photoshopped in, in front of the pic of his project on his desk. Some have suggested it is just behind his back, but you would think a bit of his arm would show, even so.

I haven't seen the photos, but just off the top of my head, it is possible someone was in the background and they were photo-shopped out for privacy reasons, or it may be a ploy by the police to frighten the perpetrator into think that there are photos from the actual day of the science fair floating around. Of course that would only work if the perpetrator was physically on the grounds that day, but I don't believe the perpetrator was (he was nearby, but not on the grounds).

Last edited:

claudette

I'm trying to follow you, Bob. I need to learn how to do the quotes!

I'm lost when you refer to 8th house reference for step mom. Frustrating that you can't view your post to refer to! As to drug use, she was a body builder; there are photos of her in a competition 5 yrs ago; she was really muscular, the kind you don't get from yoga or pilotes ! I don't know about the after effects of steroids, but in the photos she clearly had some "help" . And I think your ideas of an affair may be true-who knows?

So the perp used someone Kyron knew, to get him off the school site? This is so confusing; as who could that possible be? Some pervert who had been stalking Kyron, had some kind of connection to someone he knew could lure him? Who could that "connection" be! There is nothing in any media about the possibilities about that. And yet, I cannot really see the step mom offing Kyron, for whatever reason,at what time, hiding his body where, and staging the whole picture at the science fair. Today the news said the bio father was home in the afternoon; that they went to the bus together to get Kyron. He said he went to work at Intel in the am; 20? miles away, and came home in the afternoon to work from home.

As to the photos-I cannot believe that she would photoshop to remove someone for privacy reasons. That just doesn't fit with a community science fair. And how would anyone at the fair know stepmom had taken photos of them that they did not want published where...on Terri's FB? The issue is that there are only two people in the background in each of the two photos published .You would expect in a crowded classroom at an event, that there would be more. If you have ever attended a school function, you know there are swarms of people around, so this does bother me a bit .And the indesputible problem with the photo, if you will look at it, is that Kyron's arm is clearly missing-an anomoly, surely. And that the fragments of the white object under the empty sleeve of his tee shirt is a brochure that is sitting on this desk in another photo; NOT a portion of his arm. Please look at the photos and see what you think.

You have your detective background plus your astrology experience-what a combination! And yet this is an enigma-what hapened here!

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Claudette,
Are you able to post a link to the photos, or other online info about this case?
Thanks
Lilly

claudette

Lilly, nice to know you are still following this case.

Unfortunately, I have no clue how to do links! I can tell you numerous photos-including the two I mentioned in my post, are available at KGV.com, our local news station that has done a lot of coverage on Kyron. Another source is a FaceBook page for Kyron Horman. Sorry I cannot be of much help here! But you can look through lots of comments if you go to these websites.

This kid deserves any help we can give him!

BobZemco

I'm lost when you refer to 8th house reference for step mom.

It's called derived houses, derivative houses, houses within houses and a few other things.

Your first child is the 5th House, the second is the 9th House (the fifth from the 5th), your third child is the 1st House (the fifth from the 9th).

Step-children are the 11th House. The 2nd born step-child is the fifth from the 11th House.

If your parents are the 4th House, then their parents are the fourth from the 4th, or the 7th House. So your great-grandparents would be the 10th House.

A marital partner's resources are the 8th House, but only for your first marriage. Your 2nd Marriage is the 9th House, so your 2nd spouse's assets are the 10th House.

In a Mundane Chart, the 10th House represents the government, leaders, etc etc. Which house represents secret enemies? The 9th House because it is the twelfth house from the 10th House.

If the 7th House represents your spouse or your business partner, then which house represents their secret enemies? The twelfth house from the 7th House (so it's the 6th House).

If your father is the 10th House, then his second wife would be the 6th House, not the 4th. That makes the 6th House the step-mother.

So, who are the secret enemies of the secret enemies? The twelfth house from the 12th House which is the 11th House.

If the 10th House is your father, then which house is his brothers and sisters? The third from the 10th, which is the 12th House.

When you delineate a chart, you need to delineate all of the house meanings. So if you have Saturn in the 4th House, the 4th House represents many things, including your life in your twilight years.

So what does Saturn in the 4th House mean?

Well, what does Saturn mean? Saturn means many, many things. Are you going to be organized and disciplined in your old age?

No, that isn't what it means. It means ill-health, loneliness or living miserly. How do you know which? Well, what house does Saturn rule in the chart?

If Saturn rules the 2nd, then you'll better start saving all the money you can now and retiring as much debt as possible, or you'll end up eating cat food and joining the Gray Panthers. If it rules the 6th House, then invest in a pharmaceutical company, because your health will be bad.

As to drug use, she was a body builder; there are photos of her in a competition 5 yrs ago; she was really muscular, the kind you don't get from yoga or pilotes ! I don't know about the after effects of steroids, but in the photos she clearly had some "help" . And I think your ideas of an affair may be true-who knows?

You'd be surprised how many baseball and football players smoke, whether its tobacco or marijuana.

I can't say definitively that she is or isn't using drugs and/or having an affair, but those are two very good reasons to lie to the police, which would cause the police to insist upon polygraph tests. She might be bi-sexual, and the affair is with another woman.

So the perp used someone Kyron knew, to get him off the school site?

Venus is at 18 Can 35 and Mars at 28 Leo 39 and that's 40 degrees and that is a nonagon, which means some kind of test, perhaps a loyalty test or something. It's with a mere 4' of arc. That is just too much to be a coincidence.

This is so confusing; as who could that possible be? Some pervert who had been stalking Kyron, had some kind of connection to someone he knew could lure him? Who could that "connection" be! There is nothing in any media about the possibilities about that.

It's a different world now. It's reality TV and Talk-Show Nation. 20 years ago, a missing child was local news, not national news. I know from other recent incidents of missing children, the police were swamped with calls from all over the country by people just wanting to talk and vent, people just wanting to express an opinion and people just wanting to explain their theory of what happened.

The police don't have time for that nonsense.

Police also withhold details because there are a lot of sick people who will confess to crimes, even though they didn't commit them.

I try to stay away from media reports (very easy since I don't have a TV) so it doesn't prejudice my reading of a chart.