Sarah Ferguson - oops!

R4VEN

Any comments on Sarah Ferguson's latest gaffe?

I'm looking at tr Pluto's `activation' of her Aries Moon - by square - and so activating her Yod(s). The way in which her latest faux pas played out - the humiliating, public nature of it - is very Yod-like.

Also, tr Saturn Rx through her 10th (closely opposing Uranus-Jupiter) as well as progr Pluto coming in to conjunct her MC - all describe a very public event which takes her to a place she'd rather not go.

Added to the above, in the time leading up to her being sprung trying to sell access to Prince Andrew (and without his knowledge) tr Mars has been squaring her Scorpio Asc.

Attachments

• sarah_ferguson.gif
    sarah_ferguson.gif
    63.4 KB · Views: 49
Any comments on Sarah Ferguson's latest gaffe?

I'm looking at tr Pluto's `activation' of her Aries Moon - by square - and so activating her Yod(s). The way in which her latest faux pas played out - the humiliating, public nature of it - is very Yod-like.

Also, tr Saturn Rx through her 10th (closely opposing Uranus-Jupiter) as well as progr Pluto coming in to conjunct her MC - all describe a very public event which takes her to a place she'd rather not go.

Added to the above, in the time leading up to her being sprung trying to sell access to Prince Andrew (and without his knowledge) tr Mars has been squaring her Scorpio Asc.

astrology is fascinating, as you know in Equal her sun/mars is IN 12th and in placidus is conj 12th cusp and said to be more effective there inanyevent. I think 12th housers are hard to read
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24771&highlight=mars+12th
As a member her said, practically all recent prime minsters have had mars in 12th and have never really been trusted :andy:

It's easy to see T Pluto conj natal saturn has/is causing her financial problems and desparation to resolve things...

I also feel that T Neptune conj IC will see her leaving her 'room' at Andrew abode. what do you think?

With stellium planets and mercury conj neptune (which could make her good at telling porkies) in 12th all behind the scenes/doors I bet she was horrified at her plans being exposed like that --but she always was. Even when some man friend was 'sucking her big toe' scenario. Has to make you laugh how the papers get obsessed with celeb's

Looking at T Saturn coming to go all over her 12th planets I suspect it will affect her health quite badly...

AquariusT

"Sarah Ferguson has a natal Venus Pluto conjunction & exactly on the transiting Venus Pluto opposition she annihilates herself again (Libra)"

I read this on Kathryn Cassidy's Twitter last night. I didn't know anything was going on then I checked some news website. wth

R4VEN

The story is quite amazing. Perhaps she is broke?
It seems that she is broke quite regularly - Saturn in 2nd squaring the nodal axis. However, she should be good at making money with that Saturn being in Cap. Jupiter rules 2nd, so she has something of a push-pull thing going on in her 2nd house.

Natal Saturn-Moon square is difficult for her I feel, as she continually `rewards' herself with stuff which most of us don't need. Her extravagance may be in response to:

1. the aloneness she feels with that Moon-Saturn square
  2. the unreal world she can create for herself with the Moon-Neptune inconjunct. Add to that would be a tendency towards self-deception with Merc-Nep conjunct.
  3. And that Moon is in Aries- spontaneous, impulsive - is the apex of a quite difficult Yod - a bit like her emotions are regularly `exposed', so she compensates with cover-up behaviour.
  4. Uranus in Leo squares the Asc-Dec axis - continual quest for freedom, which may be viewed by others as inappropriate or being at the wrong time.
I feel quite sorry for her. It's bad enough having the challenges she faces, but being in the public eye makes it all so much worse.

Claire19

She has a natal Venus square Jupiter which points to extravagance with money especially as she has the 2nd house ruler in Sagittarius. She has spent a lot of money on travel I would suggest. That Venus of finances is in the 10th shows the public awareness of all this. That she was negotiating with a journalist is also shown by the Jupiter/Sagittarius influence.

She has a loaded 12th house and she may well have mental issues such as bi polar. The Pluto contacting Saturn in the 2nd house of personal income and assets is the secret negotiations in that area. She has a natal trine with those two planets which indicate she can make a lot of money and overcome her debts but then fall back into financial problems again. How she could be allowed to run up millions in debt in the past and not have someone put the brakes on, is beyond me. Must have been because of her Royal status.

SHe may well move out of her home at Andrew's place but I dont see any major influences for that right now. That she maintained Andrew's spotless reputation in the matter can be her saving grace. The Royal mechanisms behind the scenes may make a push for her to leave the royal abode and to distance themselves further from her. She and Andrew are great friends and I think it would take more than this for him to abandon her. That she was in tears and had to drink copious wine in order to make that shady deal shows she has some morality and was very conflicted about the whole matter. I think it is in her favour that she was sprung. I also feel for her. She had after all covered all her mother's debts when her husband died despite the fact that she felt abandoned when her mother left.

Another thing is that there were shots of the arch of her foot being kissed and not her toes. This is an inaccuracy that has perpetuated but then the truth hardly matters with the media often. Transitting Saturn is squaring from the 11th of the media to her Saturn in the 2nd of finances......Saturn in the 2nd often has a poverty complex or feel they dont deserve riches....sub consciously sabotage themselves. A complex girl I would suggest.

The Sun conjunct Mars plus the Moon in Aries gives her the impulsiveness and rashness as well as the red hair.....also the sporty influence and being rather hoydenish or tomboyish especially in her youth. Despite her odious comparisons to the Goddess Diana which were often unfair she has maintained a relationship with the best looking and probably the nicest of the Royals.

Last edited:

R4VEN

Her 12th house is a sore point for her.
I'm also going to labour the point re her yod(s), especially given one of the points of her Yod is in the 12th house, and that makes her Yod(s) difficult and extra-challenging. Her particular life challenges - even being a sporty, out-going girl marrying into one of the most conservative institutions in the world - have been very public, and have all had an element of `Was that really wise, Sarah?' about them. A Yod person is always eventually challenged in ways which question their integrity.

Prince Andrew has tr :chiron: closely conjunct his 00 degr :pisces:00' :sun: just inside the 8th house, so he will be asking himself questions re the living situation he has with her. Hopefully, his love for their daughters will trigger his own compassion and forgiveness for Sarah.

clairi219,
SHe may well move out of her home at Andrew's place but I dont see any major influences for that right now. That she maintained Andrew's spotless reputation in the matter can be her saving grace.

What you don't think T Neptune conj IC could see her moving out?? The retrograde hit is Sept 2015

Retro hit October 2012 T Uranus conj natal moon could see a sudden house move.

Middle June 2010 T mars will conj pluto and that could be an explosive time, quincunxing natal moon at that time and setting off her Yod.

Her prog moon is now 21' aquarius so in two months will be conj natal chiron, her prog venus is now 1' off conj with natal mars in 12th her prog sun is conj jupiter 12' Saggi (sun) jupiter 13' in first house. Also her prog neptune is 1' approaching conj with natal mercury in 12th-- ability to tell more lies perhaps? Her prog Asc has just changed signs into Scorpio now so perhaps that will get her focused on more private things instead of libran matters...

Last edited:

Claire19

Her 12th house is a sore point for her.
I'm also going to labour the point re her yod(s), especially given one of the points of her Yod is in the 12th house, and that makes her Yod(s) difficult and extra-challenging. Her particular life challenges - even being a sporty, out-going girl marrying into one of the most conservative institutions in the world - have been very public, and have all had an element of `Was that really wise, Sarah?' about them. A Yod person is always eventually challenged in ways which question their integrity.

Prince Andrew has tr :chiron: closely conjunct his 00 degr :pisces:00' :sun: just inside the 8th house, so he will be asking himself questions re the living situation he has with her. Hopefully, his love for their daughters will trigger his own compassion and forgiveness for Sarah.
He is a Pisces I think or late Aquarius???? and as no real damage was done he may come to her aid. She apparently did not fare well with the divorce unlike Diana. THe abode is big enough for them both not to be in each other's hair and they are tolerant of each other's liaisons so I dont see him turfing her out. She also has a natal trine to Saturn in the 2nd to the Pluto in the 10th. Once again indicative of public career and through authority figures and those in prominence such as the Royal Family.

Update: Andrew has said that she doesnt have to move out. She lives in the gamekeepers cottage on the estate apparently. She is going for a bigger settlement that she was diddled out of when they separated. THat may well have been deliberate as he would support their daughters and she would have a roof over head but her spendthrift ways may have played a part in not getting a huge cash settlelment. If she applies again within the 10 year limit for a larger settlement it would come from the Crown Purse more than likely and as her transitting Pluto will in 2011 make begin to make a trine to her natal Pluto Venus in the 10th from the 2nd so she will resurrect her finances with the aid of her public image and she may well have a career dealing with clothing, food again, everyday things such as housing and perhaps domestic animals as shown by the sign of Virgo.

Last edited:

Claire19

clairi219,

What you don't think T Neptune conj IC could see her moving out?? The retrograde hit is Sept 2015

Middle June 2010 T mars will conj pluto and that could be an explosive time, quincunxing natal moon at that time and setting off her Yod.

Her prog moon is now 21' aquarius so in two months will be conj natal chiron, her prog venus is now 1' off conj with natal mars in 12th her prog sun is conj jupiter 12' Saggi (sun) jupiter 13' in first house. Also her prog neptune is 1' approaching conj with natal mercury in 12th-- ability to tell more lies perhaps? Her prog Asc has just changed signs into Scorpio now so perhaps that will get her focused on more private things instead of libran matters...
Moving out would only exacerbate her financial woes wouldn't it? I imagine Andrew has more than one residence and may set her up separately from him, or make that sort of arrangement between them. Neptune is natally sextile her IC from the 12th so she would have a secluded or rather hidden home and as it as well as Mercury is in good aspect to the Venus Pluto in the 10th, at the behest of the authority figures and men in her life. We need to look at the natal condition of the planet as well. I think that the Neptune Mercury in the 12th does deal with deceit and lies but to her as well as from her. She is lucky to have escaped criminal charges in my mind.

Last edited:

Claire19

clairi219,

When Neptune hits around 5 degrees Pisces i.e. her IC is 7 degrees, then there may be big changes and losses on the home front and with domestic issues.

However progressions and transits need a natal echo to have any real life changing effects.

When Neptune hits around 5 degrees Pisces i.e. her IC is 7 degrees, then there may be big changes and losses on the home front and with domestic issues.

However progressions and transits need a natal echo to have any real life changing effects.

progressions maybe, BUT we keep having this conversation about transits needing an 'echo' or 'natal promise'

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=209465#post209465

now in post 21,22 & 23 Starlink and EJ53 agree with me :cool:

R4VEN

He is a Pisces I think or late Aquarius????
I already stated in Post #11 Prince Andrew's natal Sun is at 00 degr 00' Pisces, so he is no doubt very heavily Piscean. However, tr Chiron's recent and current conjunction to his natal Sun brings a challenge to his Piscean nature, with an opportunity to access some deep-seated Piscean qualities.

astrologer50 said:
progressions maybe, BUT we keep having this conversation about transits needing an 'echo' or 'natal promise'
I'm with astrologer50 and the others she mentions.

SagiCap

Did anyone catch her on Oprah? From a clip I saw on the news, she claims she was "drunk:sideways: and desperate". I wonder if this is shown in the scope?

R4VEN

That particular Oprah program was on Australian TV this afternoon, and despite my own extreme discomfort, I watched the whole thing. For me, it was yet another case of: Sarah, what are you doing? My feeling is that she would have been better served had she just lain low for a few weeks. The public has a very short memory, and so her mistakes would soon have been replaced by another's in the minds of the general public.

She has several placements which are influential in this whole drama:

• Mercury-Neptune conjunct in 12th house - the powerful tendency towards both self-deception and delusion, and being deceived by others. In her interview with Oprah, I detected several discrepancies in her `story'. I'm sure that she believes everything she said, but just to make herself feel better about a regrettable incident.
  • Moon inconjunct Neptune - further adds to the tendency towards self-delusion, and is possibly why she uses alcohol to dull her feelings when under stress.
  • Moon inconjunct Pluto - this may be why she chooses to speak out publically whenever she stuffs up. She has a deep and powerful need - at an emotional level - to confess and talk it through. I really wish she wouldn't, as we've heard it all before. This placement is also `behind' her confiding in those whom she shouldn't.
Moon-Neptune-Pluto form her main Yod, and as I read it, she hasn't yet worked through it and brought this into balance. She does, however, give herself plenty of opportunities to do so.

The Moon-Neptune-Pluto Yod is tough. I don't envy her at all.

Claire19

Did anyone catch her on Oprah? From a clip I saw on the news, she claims she was "drunk:sideways: and desperate". I wonder if this is shown in the scope?
I think she was lying again when she said 40,000 pounds was for a friend and I think she maybe was being leaned on by unsavoury characters to whom she may have been in debt. That it was in cash is suss. She had admitted to being nearly broke weeks ago.

Does Oprah pay her guests????? I cant imagine why she would appear on that show otherwise.