Case Lorenzo González-Murdered child-what can astrology tell us about this case?

Prisma

Hello:
I would like to know, based on astrology charts of this tragic event, what can be known about the circumstances of this child's death. First, some backgrond information about it:

"Police Superintendent José Figueroa Sancha met Wednesday with Justice Secretary Guillermo A. Somoza to discuss the problems they are facing in the homicide case of 8-year-old Lorenzo González Cacho.
González Cacho was found dead in his bed by his mother, Ana Cacho González, 34, in their upscale gated community of Dorado del Mar on March 9.
Cacho González claimed that the boy suffered heavy blows to his face and head when he fell from his bed, but forensic tests showed he died of blows from a blunt object.
The mother is reportedly a prime suspect in the case. Police found no signs of forced entry at the crime scene; they found traces of crack cocaine in the house. Rafael Casasnovas, an attorney for Cacho González, claimed the drugs were planted by police.
Authorities also concluded that the crime scene was tampered with and conducted special tests to determine the presence of blood around the house..."
This woman also has two daughters (ages:5 & 13). She has kept silent about the case, by recomendation of her lawyers.
Some theories said that 2 men or at least one of them (the men: an FBI agent and an engineer) could had been at the house around 1:00am with the mother. She said that she checked on her children at 2:00am and everything was fine. It is said that around 4:00am the youngest of the daughters, who was sleeping next to the boy, goes to her mother to tell her that his brother was "wet"... (it was blood). The boy is not taken to the hospital until 5:20am (the hospital was just 5 minutes from the house). He died minutes later.
This case gains prominence also because the the family of the mother is one with connections to high power circles in Puerto Rico, and the multiple irregularities observed during the investigation.

Many people think that, either this child was killed in a rage or drug fit, because he saw something he should not, or that the mother left the kids alone and maybe the 13 year old did it. The mars in leo , from the little I know, I think is quite violent.. an in the 1:00am chart, is in the 8house, and the part of fortune in sagittarius... the arrow, the movement, (some object or blows thrown) and both in fire (the anger). The moon in Capricorn, conjuct pluto (a cold mother?); Neptune and Chiron (the drugs?), and all those planets in pisces (sun, mercury, jupiter, uranus-A tragic sudden event to an innocent martir?). Saturn in Libra: fear of the mother of being alone? fear of her partners? One of the mothers partners or one of his sisters, the older?) Could also be the harsh criticism (saturn)of society, justice (libra)?

I regret not having the birth data on the child at least, to know more. I mostly regret that this child have to die in such horrible way.

In case the charts do not upload properly (I am new at this), this is the data:

Event:
March 9, 2010 at 1:00am, Dorado, Puerto Rico (before the mother supposedly check on the kids... maybe when the event begin to or really happened?)
March 9, 2010 at 2:00am, Dorado, Puerto Rico
March 9, 2010 at 4:00am, Dorado, Puerto Rico (little sister tells mother about brother)
March 9, 2010 at 5:20am Dorado, Puerto Rico (around the time the kid finally its taken to the hospital)
March 9, 2010 at 5:30am, Dorado, Puerto Rico (around the time the kid finally its taken to the hospital and dies).

Your insigth will be much appreciated.

Poor little angel! Rest in peace...

Attachments

• MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho1am.jpg
    MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho1am.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 64
  • MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho.jpg
    MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 46
  • MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho2am.jpg
    MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho2am.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 33
  • MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho4am.jpg
    MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho4am.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 28
  • MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho520am.jpg
    MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho520am.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

RayAustin

It's not that nobody cares, some choose not to dwell on dark/and/or helpless subjects. I will look though and tell you what I think.

R

Prisma

Thank you, Ray.
Even though is dark, and tragic, it can provide help, means to know some truth, to spot the lies. Is in it, after all, what astrology is all about?

Regards;
Prisma

RayAustin

I agree.
Here's my run through, thought it through and condensed my thoughts:

I chose the 5:20 chart, since it’s the final situation so by logic possibly the final answer. And this chart is so clear. Venus separating from Saturn in the 8th house by only 3 minutes …
IMO Mom knows what happened & it could be related to her children; really hard to say. She’s the Moon, and Jupiter. The final death dispositor is Jupiter, which represents children, and can also represent a man. The ruler of death Venus is 5th from the 10th … children, and also rules the same house of the victim’s siblings.
Seeing how Jupiter represents truth and is combust, along with the end of matter, I don’t expect anything to come to light, most planets are “under the earth”, except for Moon, Mother.

Some interesting fixed stars by the way, maybe they give you ideas and implicate:

Venus conjunct Deneb Kaitos 0 24'
Deneb Kaitos, in Cetus, is in "the tail of the whale," and of the nature of Saturn. It is associated with inhibitions and restraint, both psychologically and physically.

Ascendant conjunct Deneb Algedi 0 07'
Deneb Algedi, in Capricornus, is in the "tail of the goat." Associated with the positive aspects of Jupiter and Saturn, this star confers a sense of justice and integrity, with the gaining of others' confidence or the attaining of positions of trust such as a counsellor or advisor. Fluctuating fortunes are also possible.

Midheaven (house of mother) conjunct Dschubba 0 06'
Dschubba, in Scorpius, is in "the forehead" of the scorpion, is credited with the ability to do investigative work and research. However, of the nature of Mars and Saturn, it shows violence, destructive inclinations, cruelty and immorality.

Prisma

Found something written in a forensic astrology page, quite interesting ( http://theforensicastrologer.today.com/). It let me a little disturbed: " You can pretty much assume the people threatening the subject are violent, capable of assault or rape and probably male. You can fear rape is possible if either Pluto or Mars is in the fifth or eighth houses...Essentially this would require the sixth house to be housed by Taurus with 25 degrees or less on the cusp"

I do not know about rape, but the death of this kid was caused by violent blows, there is the posibility that there were men in the house and at 1:00am, March 9, 2010, Mars was in the 8th in leo... and the 6th house is ruled by Taurus.

Also, in another part of this page it stated: "Now, let’s assume that Neptune is angular and powerful in the chart, saying, for instance, that it rules the first house and is placed in the twelfth. This is accidental dignity because Neptune rules the twelfth, however, since Neptune is in Aquarius and is in fall, then the strength of it’s power is lessened... But the placement still makes Neptune a player in the chart and it’s influences are telling. Just the placement of the first house ruler in the twelfth house alone will tell you that the subject is either hiding or being hidden..." "So when you see either Pisces or Aquarius on an angular cusp, the planets Neptune and Uranus will be nearby. And when they are on the angles they have a great deal to say about the hidden factors in any forensic chart."

In the last chart I did, following these events, on March 9, 2010, at 5:25-6:00am, Neptune (In Aquarius) was in the 12th house, and it ruled Pisces. Also, look at all those planets in Pisces: Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, closely followed by Venus in Aries.

Once again, Ray and anyone that can help here, thank you for your kindness, patience and help.

Prisma

Attachments

• MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho330am-2.jpg
    MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho330am-2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Prisma

"Venus conjunct Deneb Kaitos 0 24'
Deneb Kaitos, in Cetus, is in "the tail of the whale," and of the nature of Saturn. It is associated with inhibitions and restraint, both psychologically and physically.

Ascendant conjunct Deneb Algedi 0 07'
Deneb Algedi, in Capricornus, is in the "tail of the goat." Associated with the positive aspects of Jupiter and Saturn, this star confers a sense of justice and integrity, with the gaining of others' confidence or the attaining of positions of trust such as a counsellor or advisor. Fluctuating fortunes are also possible.

Midheaven (house of mother) conjunct Dschubba 0 06'
Dschubba, in Scorpius, is in "the forehead" of the scorpion, is credited with the ability to do investigative work and research. However, of the nature of Mars and Saturn, it shows violence, destructive inclinations, cruelty and immorality. "

How can those fixed stars help, Ray? By pointing at the nature of the persons, or by their posible signs?

RayAustin

Fixed stars have their own natures... so a planet (Venus for example, which in the chart represents death/siblings) if they are conjunct a malefic star (which Deneb Kaitos is, being the nature of Saturn, the greater malefic) then that further darkens the mode of death. Physical restraint, psychological restraint--in reference to the young boy's siblings maybe knowing more than they can actually tell out of fear.

The ascendant conjunct Deneb Algedi ... "Cry for justice"
Midheaven representing the mother possibly, conjunct a malefic star "violence, immorality" could help conclude that she's not a good person. Note that Jupiter (truth, justice, dignity or the law in general) which could also be the boy's mother is in it's domicile which suggests that she is a goodly person but also combust, which represents a damaged person or lying person hiding the truth - or the law hiding the truth.

I only take fixed stars/parts into consideration if they have anything to do with what's in question, but in this case they seem to.

Thank you for the forensic astrology link by the way, I will definitely read up on it.

Last edited:

Prisma

"The ascendant conjunct Deneb Algedi ... "Cry for justice""

It truly pertains to this case. Since the event, a month ago, a whole lot of people has rallied in favor of charging the guilty ones, and against all the irregularities seen in the investigations. There is a group in facebook with 70,000 members dedicated to this cause. And the name of the group is "Justicia para Lorenzo González" (Justice for Lorenzo González). So the fixed star and your interpretation is right on the point of the matter.

RayAustin

"The ascendant conjunct Deneb Algedi ... "Cry for justice""

It truly pertains to this case. Since the event, a month ago, a whole lot of people has rallied in favor of charging the guilty ones, and against all the irregularities seen in the investigations. There is a group in facebook with 70,000 members dedicated to this cause. And the name of the group is "Justicia para Lorenzo González" (Justice for Lorenzo González). So the fixed star and your interpretation is right on the point of the matter.

Hm.. That also could be represented by Saturn.. 11th Lord exalted in the 8th .. Libra representing fairness, justice, and a humane sign, people, .. 11th signify groups and supporters... interesting.

Prisma

I have just learned that a neighbor at 12:45am heard a scream, noise and later, someone using a garden hose, cleaning. Just as I have suspected, the events were started around 1:00am. At 12:45am, Mars is in the 8 house, in leo. And at that time, the sign in the cusp of the 8th is cancer. OMG... the mother?

Attachments

• MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho1245amcon transitos-04-09-2010.jpg
    MUERTE Lorenzo González Cacho1245amcon transitos-04-09-2010.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 26

RayAustin

I wouldn't be surprised if it was ... and I think it is. The other 5:20 chart showed in more than one way that the mother had hidden knowledge, and the children IMO afraid to tell the truth.

Tham

This is just a quick look.

The murder probably happened close to 1 am.

Use the 4 murder asteroids connnected with killing of kin,
Ixion, Atreus, Thyestes and Tantalus.

http://www.true-node.com/eph1/?inpu...lock=Universal+Time&zodsec=D%B0M&longitude=on

Ixion is right at the AC, just at the last degree of the 12th house.

Atreus and Thyestes are both in the 5th house of children.
Atreus is at 15 Taurus, a degree of violence.

Ate, the Greek Goddess of Evil, squares Uranus exactly.

Lie is just next to Ate, suggesting that someone has been lying
in this case, perhaps a woman ?

Last edited:

RayAustin

Lie is just next to Ate, suggesting that someone has been lying
in this case, perhaps a woman ?

Very very interesting ... I will definitely look at these asteroids in future charts!

IMO .. astrology points to the mother.:(

Also, Part of Death is located at 22° 03' Gemini. This places the part itself in the 4th house, "taking place at home". It's ruler Mercury is disposed by Jupiter, again, the mother's significator.

Last edited:

made

Just so you know, yesterday may 12, they said that receipts were found for cleaning supplies - to clean the blood - at 1:00 am same day that the mother said that the boy died and she was notified at 5:00 am.

This is not a rumor, it was verified and also the receipts were from a 24 hr store. The person giving this information, saw the receipts and they were entered into evidence.

Apparently the mother knows what happen, really sad no?