Will we ever have another chance at this relationship?

robots

Earlier I posted a thread about the synastry of this one guy and me. I'm obviously still not over him, as you can see.
Anyway, this guy is amazing. He's totally perfect for me. At least I think he is, but I might be completely delusional. But I really do love him. Being with him always makes me happy and he's just a fantastic person overall, even if he does have some issues. Haha, that sounds like such a generic description. I could go into detail, but that would take too long.
I completely messed up our relationship in September because I was upset about some stuff and ended up pushing him way. He broke up with me and it was all my fault because I was so cruel and passive-aggressive towards him. I'm planning on finally apologizing to him soon and telling him that I'm sorry for being so terrible to him for that whole month.
In mid-December, he told me that he doesn't see this relationship happening in the future, but I have this feeling that it's completely possible that it will happen and it will work out once I apologize to him. Once again, maybe I'm just delusional. Hah.

Anyway, here's the chart.
horary.png

I'm totally new at this horary astrology thing, but here's my attempt at an interpretation:
I'd be either Venus or Mercury since Virgo is on the ASC, but I think I'll go with Venus. Since Pisces is on the DSC and he's a Pisces sun, I think his significator would definitely be Neptune.
Both Venus and Mercury are in the 5th house, which I think is a good sign. Also in Capricorn. So maybe stability in matters of love and romance?
Neptune conjuncts Chiron and Jupiter, which I think might mean that once he lets go of all the past wounds and pain, he'll be able to see things from a better, new perspective and might reconsider the status of our relationship.
Also, the Moon trines Mars. Maybe that means we'll be able to share our negative emotions like anger more easily once I finally apologize to him.
Since the ASC is an earth sign, maybe that means that our relationship will be more stable in the future.
And that's all I've got. I'm not really sure if I'm getting any of this right at all, so I'd definitely like some help.
Thank you!

tikana

Great attempt!

Lets start from the bottom

Querent, which is you, is ruled by Merc retro and your co-ruler is Moon
your interest in 7th house, Jupiter

Merc retro - it is possible that you will change your mind about him
moon does sextile Jupiter but Jupiter is peregrine and reception between you 2 is anything but strong. It is very detrimental.
I dont know if moon/jupiter is strong enough to overcome debilitated significators

T

robots

Wow, that was a fast response.

Oh wow, I always forget whether Virgo is ruled by Mercury and Venus or Mercury and the Moon. Haha, my bad. Taurus is Venus, not Virgo. Silly me.

Hmm. All that stuff you said is pretty interesting. I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
I do sometimes change my mind about him for short periods of time, but I always end up coming back. I believe I have transiting Neptune conjunct my Venus right now, so that could be why. Or maybe he really is as perfect for me as I think. I guess I'll figure it out soon enough.
I agree, reception between me and him has been pretty terrible recently. There's always miscommunications, him not showing up or calling me when he's supposed to, and me getting really confused. I hope we'll be able to find a way to overcome and stop all that confusion. If not, I guess I'll just give up.

Amoleman

Wow, that was a fast response.

Oh wow, I always forget whether Virgo is ruled by Mercury and Venus or Mercury and the Moon. Haha, my bad. Taurus is Venus, not Virgo. Silly me.

Hey Robots :)

Virgo is only ruled by Mercury; the Moon is always a co-ruler of the querent in a chart, regardless of the ascending sign :)

Also, my analysis of this chart would agree with the first poster. There is a sextile between the two significators (i.e. you and the ruler of the 7th), but I don't think it's strong enough, and added to this mercury is retrograde; so, I'd say there is chance for another chance, but that at this moment in time, it's not looking too good on that front.

God bless,
Amoleman

robots

Oh, right. I really need to review my sign rulers and all that fun stuff. Hah.

Thank you both for your responses. That definitely makes a lot of sense, since he and I still have issues we need to work out. Maybe once we work everything out, the chances will be better.

I guess this is life's way of telling me that I need to apologize to him or else mine and his relationship will just be a blob of nothing. I feel like I'm being washed over by all this stagnant, negative energy that will stay until I tell him all my feelings about everything that ever happened between us. And I definitely have to do that before my Jupiter/ASC transit is over or else all those regrets and such will be solidified and that would just not be okay.

tikana

Hey Robots

i dont think it is going to improve much at all

1. retro merc - retrying / turning around changing one's mind
2. jupiter will enter pisces which is NOT into your benefit at all!

I think you will change your opinion on this guy

T

robots

I didn't exactly change my mind. I still really like him as a person, but I don't really want to get back together with him.

Today I talked to him and I think our relationship just had a new beginning. I apologized for being so cruel to him and thanked him for giving me the metaphorical slap in the face I needed to get back to reality and away from my craziness and just flat out arrogance. He appreciated the apology and the sincerity and everything and said that I was a pleasure to talk to today.

So I did change my mind about him, in a way. I still really like him as a person. But I don't want to get back together with him in a romantic relationship as much as I just want to be friends, start over, and see where everything goes. And it's all just in reach and so real now.

I think retrograde mercury makes sense in here in that respect since it is all about retrying. We're retrying to make things good and happy between us again and not letting the past impact the future and the present.

Fortunately, I happened to have a mercury trine mars transit today, so telling him everything was so much easier.

Life is good again.

robots

So you're basically saying that I can make this relationship into anything I want? That's happy.

Thank you for that interpretation.