What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

LS_

SCORP RISING.......vanessa paradis, nicole kidman, cary grant, grace kelly

wow this suprises me..! Never thought I'd have the same rising sign as vanesse paradis! Guess having scorpio rising isn't that bad for your looks at all.

Phoinix's Song

Hey! I'm from Argentina so I'm pretty sorry if my English is awful.

I'm a Libra rising.

To be honest, I don't feel the Libra vibe on my personality. Of course, people around me thinks I've got "Angel" because of my charisma.

Anyway, the dispositor (Venus) is in the 2nd house in Sagittarius which is not a seductive position. Also, I don't have any planet in Libra. The planets on my 1st house are Mars and Pluto in Scorpio... they just don't have the cute Libra touch :tongue:

So far, related with my Libra rising:
- Sun in Sagittarius in the 3rd house sextile Ascendant.
- Moon in Aries in the 6th cusp 7th house opposition Ascendant.
- Mercury in Sagittarius in the 2nd house semisquare Ascendant.
- Venus in Sagittarius in the 2nd house sextile Ascendant.
- Mars in Scorpio in the 1sr house conjunct Ascendant.
- Saturn in Sagittarius in the 2nd house novile Ascendant.
- Uranus in Sagittarius in the 2nd house sextile Ascendant.

By dispositor there a few cool aspects...
- Venus conjunct Sun.
- Venus trine Moon (exact).
- Venus conjunct Uranus.
- Venus semisquare Pluto (exact).
- Venus sextile Ascendant.

Well, I put some random photos as attachments. But I insist with the fact that I don't feel the Libra vibes at all.

Personally, Aries rising completely blow my head off :w00t::love:

Edition: There's NO way to upload an image. I tried more than 10 times. It's driving me crazy :mad:

Last edited:

BOOGY99

I thought It would interesting to discuss what rising sign you find the most Attractive

Physically and Mentally

i have been studying sun and asc s for many years and it all depends what you yourself are attracted to.
for eg, i like tall, dark hair and eyes men, but found could be any sign.
Then once you get to know them, if they have a compatible personality with yourself, the attraction goes deeper.

In my eyes it is not just looks but personality.

it all depends on "what your cup of tea is" lol xx

robots

I've met a lot of Sagittarius ascendants that are really pretty in unconventional ways. Like my friend Shannon. She's really short but has these beautiful striking blue eyes and dark dark hair with super pale skin. My mommy has a Sagittarius asc too and she's beautiful but not in a conventional way.

But I'd have to say some Aquarius ascendants are ridiculously pretty. David Bowie, Audrey Hepburn, Christina Aguilera, and my favorite ex-boyfriend, who happens to be one the most most beautiful people I've ever met.

I don't mean to be a narcissist (hah), but I also find Leo ascendants pretty. Like Marilyn Monroe, Johnny Depp, and Jessica Alba. And me, of course. Haha.

LeAnn

It all depends on what your taste in looks is.

Aries- if you like bold, strong looks.

Taurus- if you like laid back, earthy looks.

Gemini- if you like wiry, curious looks.

Cancer- if you like warm, rounded looks.

Leo- if you like dignified, proud looks.

Virgo- if you like classic, clean looks.

Libra- if you like balanced, charming looks.

Scorpio- if you like intense, sexy looks.

Sagittarius- if you like handsome, athletic looks.

Capricorn- if you like lean, cool looks.

Aquarius- if you like watery, eccentric looks.

Pisces- if you like dreamy, mature looks.

I have Capricorn Rising, with Mars and Neptune both Conjunct my ASC. My moon is in Cap also in the first house, and Venus in Virgo Trines My ASC. I am Cancer Sun. My chart ruler is in Sag.

People always think I have Gemini rising!

which i like.

mod.

Vagabondgirl

I dont think the rising sign alone determines beauty. You should look at venus ofcourse. I heard venus conjunct ascendant gives beauty, or venus conjunct important planets like sun, moon, ruler of ascendent or MC... Maybe other aspecs with venus also maybe? And something with Libra and Taurus ofcourse, the rulers!

I have Venus conjunct my moon. Cant say that Im drop dead gorgeous:p But on the other side Ive never had problems attracting guys (passed the age of 19 or so):sideways:

My rising sign is Gemini, so I think it makes me look childish. Everyone thinks Im many years younger than I really am.

Vagabondgirl

I've met a lot of Sagittarius ascendants that are really pretty in unconventional ways. Like my friend Shannon. She's really short but has these beautiful striking blue eyes and dark dark hair with super pale skin. My mommy has a Sagittarius asc too and she's beautiful but not in a conventional way.

But I'd have to say some Aquarius ascendants are ridiculously pretty. David Bowie, Audrey Hepburn, Christina Aguilera, and my favorite ex-boyfriend, who happens to be one the most most beautiful people I've ever met.

I don't mean to be a narcissist (hah), but I also find Leo ascendants pretty. Like Marilyn Monroe, Johnny Depp, and Jessica Alba. And me, of course. Haha.

My mum also i saggitarius rising. She was quite the looker when she was younger too.

Kukka

Purely based on rising Libra.. Scorpio/Cancer are attractive too...

They have it good

Catherine Zeta-Jones - Libra, Asc Saggitarius

259806.jpg

Halle Berry - Leo, Asc Libra

halle_berry_gothica_red_dress.jpg

Saggitarius has commercial beauty

Jennifer Connely is probably the hottest acttress. Saggitarius, don't know the asc, but some other astro attributes there are..

Scarlett Johansson is clear, Scorpio, asc Saggitarius + other things

Personally I like Leo traits (Venus Leo=me), but they are usually beautiful by other things...

Gemini is attractive too but maybe more as Sun sign

MysticMelody

Interesting :)
I am aqua sign with scorpio raising but I have neptune in my first house almost on my AC.
I am small :) 5.2 do not have big nose AT ALL . Skinny.
Even though I am scorpio raising my scorpio looks "water down" by neptune.
It is interesting how Neptune can alter someone apperance. I do not even know myself if am I beatiful or am I average:cool:
I am changing all the time. Even my friends can not say how :ninja:I look.

Regarding men I tend to be attracted to Cancer Raising. They have chubby faces, little bit akward but so endearing

MantisReligiosa

for me, Scorpio or any Rising with Pluto in aspect to the AC. I always notice guys with Pluto on the AC..some examples of Scorp or Pluto aspecting the AC Risings I'd be attracted to: Edward Norton(Scorp Rising in both Sidereal and Tropical), Keanu Reeves(Pluto conjunct AC), Jack Nicholson(Pluto conjunct AC in Leo), Leo DiCaprio(Pluto conjunct AC), David Bowie(Pluto opposite AC).

I'm a Virgo Rising, by the way.

The prettiest girl I know in real life is a Cancer Rising with Venus and Mercury conjunct the AC. I think most people would call her stunning. She's got bright green eyes, very cat-like, medium dark skin, high, full cheeks, prominent nose and small mouth with thin lips. Her face is diamond-shaped.

The prettiest man I've seen in real life is a Sag Rising. the tall, blonde type with a broad frame and an angular face.

Claire19

Happy New Year!

Scorpio of course!...lol!!:38:

as the song goes...
oh lord it's hard to be humble when your perfect in everyway. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause i get better looking each day...to know me is to love me...i can't remember the rest of the words..

In addition i wish we had musical emotions....lol:rudy:

what's your take on this?
"I must be a hell of a man."......:wink:

Claire19

Interesting :)
I am aqua sign with scorpio raising but I have neptune in my first house almost on my AC.
I am small :) 5.2 do not have big nose AT ALL . Skinny.
Even though I am scorpio raising my scorpio looks "water down" by neptune.
It is interesting how Neptune can alter someone apperance. I do not even know myself if am I beatiful or am I average:cool:
I am changing all the time. Even my friends can not say how :ninja:I look.

Regarding men I tend to be attracted to Cancer Raising. They have chubby faces, little bit akward but so endearing
I understand where you are coming from Neptune in the 1st and Pisces rising can be chameleon like. Not knowing how they look and changing all the time. Can be glamourous and mysterious one minute and untidy and colourless the next. Neptune can be invisible or alluring....

Claire19

for me, Scorpio or any Rising with Pluto in aspect to the AC. I always notice guys with Pluto on the AC..some examples of Scorp or Pluto aspecting the AC Risings I'd be attracted to: Edward Norton(Scorp Rising in both Sidereal and Tropical), Keanu Reeves(Pluto conjunct AC), Jack Nicholson(Pluto conjunct AC in Leo), Leo DiCaprio(Pluto conjunct AC), David Bowie(Pluto opposite AC).

I'm a Virgo Rising, by the way.

The prettiest girl I know in real life is a Cancer Rising with Venus and Mercury conjunct the AC. I think most people would call her stunning. She's got bright green eyes, very cat-like, medium dark skin, high, full cheeks, prominent nose and small mouth with thin lips. Her face is diamond-shaped.

The prettiest man I've seen in real life is a Sag Rising. the tall, blonde type with a broad frame and an angular face.
I like Sagittarius as they often have the gypsy look, ear rings and ponytail. Laugh loudly and have good legs....love nature and the outdoors and are jovial.........