Marilyn Monroe

Ukpoohbear

Transit Saturn in 7th house

This photo below is from the last photo session George Barris took with Marilyn Monroe, taken just a few month’s before she died. The photoshoot is poignant in the sense that it differs from the younger photo shoots where Marilyn was frolicking in a bikini with the sun shining. This photo shoot, the sun is setting and she wears a cardigan she bought in Mexico for comfort. In hindsight, it is a poignant setting of the sun.

It is poignant in the sense that this would be one of the last photo shoots of Marilyn’s short life and even shorter career in Hollywood. Saturn was closing in on her 7th house. From the description from the photo below, you will see that, had she lived, her career likely would not have lasted much longer anyway. Personally, it was perhaps a blessing in disguise for Marilyn to not have ended up a washed up movie star and instead, be destined to live forever in the heart’s and minds of the public, just as she would have wanted. Yes, it’s sad she lived a short life, but I’m glad she didn’t have to face the dejection of a failed career. Perhaps, she knew this herself, and that’s why she gave up in the end. Marilyn needed to be seen and loved.

C4205D4E-D24A-48F8-8F4C-5F306E0E1A0B.jpeg

~

The photo below is taken from the set of Marilyn’s final movie that was left unfinished, called ‘Something’s Got To Give.’ Here is she is filming a naked pool scene. At the time, Elizabeth Taylor was dominating the headlines due to the antics on the set of Cleopatra.

Marilyn’s aim was to knock ET off the headlines for the day and promote the movie. She looked sensational in clips from the movie, in part, thanks to her newly slimmed down figure that made her looked very elegant. The weight loss, however, had been to a number of health concerns and surgeries per the last few years. At 36 year’s old, those close to Marilyn wondered where her career was headed, as 36 is considered old in Hollywood at the time, and she would need to create a new image besides the ‘sex bombshell’ she has been known for. As it turned out, Marilyn didn’t get the chance to create a new image, but stunts like this shows she was clinging to her sexy image which would not have suitable for an aging actress. A few weeks later, she would be fired from the movie and a few weeks after that, found dead in her bed from an overdose of sleeping pills.

6273E851-64BB-43B3-8518-77D1919C8861.jpeg

Last edited:

david starling

Transit Saturn in 7th house

This photo below is from the last photo session George Barris took with Marilyn Monroe, taken just a few month’s before she died. The photoshoot is poignant in the sense that it differs from the younger photo shoots where Marilyn was frolicking in a bikini with the sun shining. This photo shoot, the sun is setting and she wears a cardigan she bought in Mexico for comfort. In hindsight, it is a poignant setting of the sun.

It is poignant in the sense that this would be one of the last photo shoots of Marilyn’s short life and even shorter career in Hollywood. Saturn was closing in on her 7th house. From the description from the photo below, you will see that, had she lived, her career likely would not have lasted much longer anyway. Personally, it was perhaps a blessing in disguise for Marilyn to not have ended up a washed up movie star and instead, be destined to live forever in the heart’s and minds of the public, just as she would have wanted. Yes, it’s sad she lived a short life, but I’m glad she didn’t have to face the dejection of a failed career. Perhaps, she knew this herself, and that’s why she gave up in the end. Marilyn needed to be seen and loved.
View attachment 94288

The photo below is taken from the set of Marilyn’s final movie that was left unfinished, called ‘Something’s Got To Give.’ Here is she is filming a naked pool scene. At the time, Elizabeth Taylor was dominating the headlines due to the antics on the set of Cleopatra.

Marilyn’s aim was to knock ET off the headlines for the day and promote the movie. She looked sensational in clips from the movie, in part, thanks to her newly slimmed down figure that made her looked very elegant. The weight loss, however, had been to a number of health concerns and surgeries per the last few years. At 36 year’s old, those close to Marilyn wondered where her career was headed, as 36 is considered old in Hollywood at the time, and she would need to create a new image besides the ‘sex bombshell’ she has been known for. As it turned out, Marilyn didn’t get the chance to create a new image, but stunts like this shows she was clinging to her sexy image which would not have suitable for an aging actress. A few weeks later, she would be fired from the movie and a few weeks after that, found dead in her bed from an overdose of sleeping pills.
View attachment 94292

I read an opinion that Marilyn intuitively made the right choice when she married her first husband, who tried to persuade her not to embark on the career that ended up destroying her. It appears he really did love her as Norma Jean, not the "Blonde bombshell". He's described as having been a really nice guy. But, her Leo Asc. alone was enough to drive her to crave attention, rather than live a safe, quiet life.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I read an opinion that Marilyn intuitively made the right choice when she married her first husband, who tried to persuade her not to embark on the career that ended up destroying her. It appears he really did love her as Norma Jean, not the "Blonde bombshell". He's described as having been a really nice guy.
( btw I would edit your post and include astrology in it before the mod’s delete it, as so many good posts get deleted for being non-astrological)

I think you are referring to good ol’ Joe DiMaggio.

Her first husband was James Dougherty, who she married a week after her 16th birthday to stop her going back to an orphanage. By all accounts, he was a respectable and nice enough guy who would later grow up to be a policeman. Marilyn never had a bad word to say about him, except it was a boring time of her life.

The boredom was why she took a job at a munition’s factory, where she was ‘discovered’ by a photographer and thus started a modelling career that she threw herself into 110%. Hollywood was the next logical step for any successful model and in fact, Marilyn’s sheer hard work, which garnered her extra publicity, is what helped her stood out from other actresses and help her reach success - this is a symbol of her SN in 6th house Capricorn - a hard worker.

Back to her 1st husband James Dougherty, he is quoted as saying he did not know ‘Marilyn Monroe,’ who had not been ‘invented’ yet, he only knew Norma Jeane. I’m sure he would have been a nice enough guy but an opinion from a reliable fan, who was a journalist in Hollywood in the 60’s and 70’s, reckoned Hollywood saved her from certain suicide at a much younger age. The boredom and ‘arranged’ style of marriage, would have just sped up the inevitable ending/suicide.

I think you are referring to her 2nd husband, the famous baseball player, Joe DiMaggio, who is said to have wanted Marilyn to settle down and leave Hollywood. Even to the extent he was violent towards Marilyn on occasion. However, it is also known he loved Norma and not Marilyn.

Even though their marriage was ended after only 9 month’s, they remained friend’s and, a few years later, after her marriage ended to the playwright Arthur Miller, he re-entered her life and tried to help her, this time without any reporting of violence: Marilyn was sectioned to a padded cell at a hospital called ‘Payne Whitney’ after threatening to throw herself out of a window. She had no way to contact anyone for weeks until she convinced a nurse to call Joe DiMaggio for her, who came as fast as he could and threatened to tear down the building ‘brick by brick’ unless they release her. He then took her to a less ‘sever’ hospital the New York Presbyterian hospital for a few weeks respite and then a holiday. Marilyn purchased her first ever house the year before she died, but she was broke, so Joe lent her the money for the deposit. After she died, he was heartbroken and sent roses to her graveside every week for 50 years until he died. His last words were, ‘I will get to see Marilyn again.’

I really think out of all her husbands, Joe DiMaggio, despite the episodes of violence early on, was the best husband out of the 3. Her first husband was loveless and boring and arranged and her third husband, Arthur Miller, loved Marilyn Monroe and was ‘disappointed’ in Norma Jeane - he wrote as much in his diary and left it open for her to read. He even wrote a play about her after her death called ‘After The Fall. He was an arrogant, overly rational sort who used her.

So the only one that truly loved her was Joe DiMaggio. I think it was his possessiveness that Marilyn didn’t like and in the end, to keep loving her, he had to accept she was not one to ever be pinned down. Instead, he tried to help as as best he could, while accepting her Hollywood career. Marilyn was extremely independent, even if tragic, and I think that was the lesson for him.

— Marilyn’s independence can be seen in the most elevated planet, Venus, being in Aries, plus a freedom-loving Aquarius Moon.

— Here they are together in Florida in 1961, where he had invited after her release from New York Presbyterian hospital. She is looking thin. Later, she returns to Hollywood in Spring of 1962, but is soon back in hospital hospital for emergency gall bladder surgery and loses even more weight. She starts filming ‘Something’s Got To Give,’ but is constantly absent and takes more time off to sing Happy Birthday for the President in July. By August 4th 1962, she is found dead.

83FE9F58-61D9-4292-A011-3C8A2B13489B.jpeg

— In a plane on the way to Florida, there is some sort of plane trouble and she writes the below telegram to him: ‘when the plane was in trouble I thought about two things. You, and changing my will. Love you, I think, more than ever. Mrs Norman (Mrs Norman being a private joke probably based on her real name Norma).

3AE7C1D2-28B4-4988-AB8B-44F2A20A6AE7.jpeg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

A very insightful interview from an old roommate and friend of Marilyn’s - Shelley Winters.

She tells some very insightful memories she has, like Marilyn was afraid of people because she had never had a support network and was often lonely and sad about it. But also, that they had great fun together as up-and-coming, struggling, young actresses living together.

Shelley Winters is who Marilyn got the idea for her famous ‘eyes-closed-mouth-open type smile.’ I’ll enclose a photo below as an example.

You actually hardly ever hear people say a bad word about Marilyn. The only time I ever really have is via directors’s from her movie sets, who she was in open rebellion with. In her last completed film, The Misfits, one of her co-worked, could have been the director John Huston but not sure, described her as like a ‘not very nice 8 year old girl.’ From the same movie set, another man described her as not particularly attractive in person. I guess she wasn’t very liked on set, she did cause the production to be delayed for several month’s.

Regardless of some difficult times, most people described Marilyn as shy, sweet and kind. The Moon conjunct Jupiter in Aquarius 7th house opposite Neptune does sound like a very sweet, innocent soul, a mix between a social butterfly yet intrinsically detached.

240052B2-087E-4366-A084-D9A33DB2D17B.jpeg

Ukpoohbear

Neptune in 1st also camera friendly.
She looks so young. here.

This was circa 1950, she would have been 24 years old. It was one of the studio portraits that they had their stats do for publicity purposes. Marilyn was a very willing hard worker and didn’t mind doing these shoots.

By contrast, I read an article ages ago about an interview from a woman who was pegged to be the next best thing by the studio, but who was unwilling to do all the cheesecake photo shoot style studio portraits, so the studio eventually dropped her.

It’s funny to compare it to Marilyn who had to work very hard for her big break and was such a prolific model, it helped her before popular with the public, and so the studio conceded to the public demand.

1953 was Marilyn’s big break. Jupiter was transit her 10th house. Here she is under contact by the studio but still not yet a headliner.

I’m gonna try find that article. (Edit: I’ll probably never be able to find it).

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I read in a biography that MM’s distinctive walk came about after she read a book called ‘The Thinking Body,’ by Mabel Ellsworth Todd. It talks about imagining a line coming from the top of your head and so you change your posture to mimic that. It’s creative, which speaks is Neptune-Moon opposition. The Sun-Mercury in Gemini conjunction love of reading is also at play here.

There are lots of quotes about Marilyn’s walk that it deserves its own post! There is one in particular I want to try find then I will reply back in more detail, something about MM’s movement of body seeming almost animal like. Watch this space :)

Here she is reading ‘Ulysses,’ by James Joyce. Also, in the below interview, MM states, ‘I believe in improvement.’ The MM persona, including her famous walk, was a result of her hard work (SN 6th house Capricorn.)

1AE8167E-BFF6-49CE-9132-32FB97E109BD.jpeg
A513D22F-97D5-4510-9F06-877AB87B5D81.jpeg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

A note on the end of Marilyn Monroe’s life, on that fateful night on Aug 4th 1962, when her soul chose to close the curtain on Norma Jeane and Marilyn Monroe:

• transit Saturn was closing in on Marilyn’s 7th house

What is not portrayed enough in the hundred’s of movies and books written about Marilyn, is just how much of a survivor she was. People tend to focus on her downfall but, if you look at it from the perspective that her downfall was inevitable, and that, despite her psychological problems and issues, how long she survived in a world where she was born a waif, and became successful in a most brutal industry, then you begin to appreciate the great strength and courage it took Marilyn to survive as long as she did, and to what height!

If you look at these to photos. The first taken in New York in 1957, where she was on top of the world, that’s what Marilyn wanted more than anything in the world - to be seen and loved.

And if you fast forward to 1962, you can see the look of fear in her eyes.

A few months before she died, she was fired by the movie studio, and despite what some books and documentaries have suggested, there is no evidence that her contract had been renewed by the movie studio. They hated her, by then it was personal. But also, she cost them a lot of money - she would hardly turn up to work.

She tried to justify in an interview for Life magazine in 1962, that artists shouldn’t need to worry about time and the studios should give her free rein to work in her own time. But the truth was, the movie business was very much a money game and by 1962, Marilyn was not as bankable as she was.

Could she have turned it around? She would have needed to get off the drugs and start turning up to work regularly, and mingle socially to make connections. This was simply behind what Marilyn was capable of doing. She needs drugs to help her sleep, the psychological problems that caused a lack of sleepless in the first place were so deeply ingrained and part of her psychological makeup, it would take a complete overhaul of her personality to be able to do it. And how many of us can say we are capable of overhauling who we are? None. We can only take small steps at a time.

But by 1962, Marilyn was 36 and considered an ageing actress, unfairly or not, that was the reality. Her last successful movie was Some Like It Hot, in 1959. She desperately needed her latest movie, Something’s Got To Give, to be a success, but she couldn’t then go to work due to exhaustion/lack of sleep/drug addiction. She was often unconscious from an overdose. She had just been fired.

Marilyn’s greatest fear was to end up on a psychiatric hospital like her Mum and Grandmother had been. The only thing keeping her from being admitted to one, was her Socorro Ralph agree son who saw her everyday and who she hired a nurse to live with her. She was essentially already in one. Marilyn’s greatest need was to be seen and loved, and an actress’ career in Hollywood is always short lived (apart from a rare exception by chance and the only exception I know of was Elizabeth Taylor).

In short, had Marilyn lived any longer, her greatest fears were about to come true.

The truth was, Saturn was closing in on her 7th house and the power of Pluto in the 1st had dwindled; she was deeply depressed. I still don’t believe she killed herself on purpose, but an overdose, out of many, that sadly woke time, went too far.

As I believe in reincarnation, and have had the chance to ask during deep meditation, I know she is currently a young girl who is working on herself.

‘I want to love and be loved more than anything else in the world.’
Marilyn Monroe

New York, 1957
688DC0D5-1F25-4C78-B6A1-08E8C7FB736B.jpeg

On the set of Something’s Got To Give, 1962
E934D5AF-30BD-4E0A-AB81-BBA83814FFED.jpeg

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Very interesting video about the JFK, Dorothy Kilgallen and Marilyn assassinations.

The part about Marilyn begins roughly halfway through.

Transiting Saturn just passed natal moon in the 7th, lessons to be learned and facts coming to the light about her relationships.

Ukpoohbear

Here is Marilyn with Santa Claus in 1946.

5D8BF80A-FF6F-4021-B0EB-B59E424604AB.jpeg

Below is a nice Xmas story I found about Marilyn Monroe and her 2nd husband, Joe DiMaggio in 1952:

‘One of Marilyn’s most memorable holidays was Christmas 1952. Her then boyfriend, Joe DiMaggio, told her he would be spending Christmas with his family in San Francisco. On Christmas Eve she returned home from a studio party expecting to spend another holiday alone, but when she opened the door, Joe was standing next to an eight-foot tall tree as champagne sat on ice, and a fire going. She broke down in tears and explained no one had ever given her a Christmas tree before. Until the end of her life, she would tell the story of that has her merriest Christmas.’
https://perfectlymarilynmonroe.com/...lyn-monroe-and-santa-claus-at-a-holiday-event

Marilyn was used to being on her own, even at the festive season, but in 1952, she had a particularly nice Xmas.

Venus and NN were transit Marilyn’s 7th house which shows the good luck from love and companionship she received during this time.

7CD64685-6E69-4271-BF27-2F6F748C0290.png

It wasn’t the last Xmas that Joe DiMaggio would support Marilyn. In Xmas 1960, years after they divorced, Marilyn relayed to her psychologist that Joe sent her flowers on Xmas Eve. She was with her publicist Pat Newcomb. Joe knew Marilyn would call to say thank you and when she did, he invited her to spend Xmas with him because ‘who the hell else in the world do you have anyway,’

Quote taken from a MM blog on Pinterest called ‘Silver Technicolor.’

‘The first known meeting between Marilyn and Joe happened during Christmas 1960. She detailed the event to Dr Greenson later on:

By the way, I have some good news, sort of, since I guess I helped, he claims I did. Joe said I saved his life by sending him to a psycho-therapist; Dr. Kris says he is a very brilliant man, the doctor. Joe said he pulled himself up by his own bootstraps after the divorce but he told me also that if he had been me he would have divorced him too. Christmas night he sent a forest-full of poinsettias. I asked who they were from since it was such a surprise, (my friend Pat Newcomb was there)– they had just arrived then. She said: “I don’t know the card just says “best, Joe”. Then I replied: “Well, there’s just one Joe”. Because it was Christmas night I called him up and asked him why he had sent me the flowers. He said first of all because I thought you would call me to thank me and then he said, besides who in the hell else do you have in the world. He said I know I was married to you and was never bothered or saw any in-law. Anyway, he asked me to have a drink some time with him. I said I knew he didn’t drink — he said he now occasionally takes a drink — to which I replied then it would have to be a very, very dark place. He asked me what I was doing Christmas night. I said nothing, I’m here with a friend. Then he asked me to come over and I was glad he was coming though I must say I was bleary and depressed but somehow still glad he was coming over.’

Last edited:

sentR89day

Mental health sucks! Poor Marilyn was born in a time where mental health care was weak! The medication was either addictive, or primitive!
I heard from an article, that most medication for mental health issues, was lackluster until about the 1980's, maybe not even the 1990's! Had she lived during the 1990's and had the medication she needed she probably would be like modern day Britney Spears but hopefully with better people around her!

sentR89day

A note on the end of Marilyn Monroe’s life, on that fateful night on Aug 4th 1962, when her soul chose to close the curtain on Norma Jeane and Marilyn Monroe:

• transit Saturn was closing in on Marilyn’s 7th house

What is not portrayed enough in the hundred’s of movies and books written about Marilyn, is just how much of a survivor she was. People tend to focus on her downfall but, if you look at it from the perspective that her downfall was inevitable, and that, despite her psychological problems and issues, how long she survived in a world where she was born a waif, and became successful in a most brutal industry, then you begin to appreciate the great strength and courage it took Marilyn to survive as long as she did, and to what height!

If you look at these to photos. The first taken in New York in 1957, where she was on top of the world, that’s what Marilyn wanted more than anything in the world - to be seen and loved.

And if you fast forward to 1962, you can see the look of fear in her eyes.

A few months before she died, she was fired by the movie studio, and despite what some books and documentaries have suggested, there is no evidence that her contract had been renewed by the movie studio. They hated her, by then it was personal. But also, she cost them a lot of money - she would hardly turn up to work.

She tried to justify in an interview for Life magazine in 1962, that artists shouldn’t need to worry about time and the studios should give her free rein to work in her own time. But the truth was, the movie business was very much a money game and by 1962, Marilyn was not as bankable as she was.

Could she have turned it around? She would have needed to get off the drugs and start turning up to work regularly, and mingle socially to make connections. This was simply behind what Marilyn was capable of doing. She needs drugs to help her sleep, the psychological problems that caused a lack of sleepless in the first place were so deeply ingrained and part of her psychological makeup, it would take a complete overhaul of her personality to be able to do it. And how many of us can say we are capable of overhauling who we are? None. We can only take small steps at a time.

But by 1962, Marilyn was 36 and considered an ageing actress, unfairly or not, that was the reality. Her last successful movie was Some Like It Hot, in 1959. She desperately needed her latest movie, Something’s Got To Give, to be a success, but she couldn’t then go to work due to exhaustion/lack of sleep/drug addiction. She was often unconscious from an overdose. She had just been fired.

Marilyn’s greatest fear was to end up on a psychiatric hospital like her Mum and Grandmother had been. The only thing keeping her from being admitted to one, was her Socorro Ralph agree son who saw her everyday and who she hired a nurse to live with her. She was essentially already in one. Marilyn’s greatest need was to be seen and loved, and an actress’ career in Hollywood is always short lived (apart from a rare exception by chance and the only exception I know of was Elizabeth Taylor).

In short, had Marilyn lived any longer, her greatest fears were about to come true.

The truth was, Saturn was closing in on her 7th house and the power of Pluto in the 1st had dwindled; she was deeply depressed. I still don’t believe she killed herself on purpose, but an overdose, out of many, that sadly woke time, went too far.

As I believe in reincarnation, and have had the chance to ask during deep meditation, I know she is currently a young girl who is working on herself.

‘I want to love and be loved more than anything else in the world.’
Marilyn Monroe

New York, 1957
View attachment 97198

On the set of Something’s Got To Give, 1962
View attachment 97199
Yes she had some toughness in her chart too! She was a survivor.....until she wasn't!
She was surprisingly practical; Just look at her South Node, it's in Capricorn and in the 6th house! She was partly a practical woman!

Ukpoohbear

Yes she had some toughness in her chart too! She was a survivor.....until she wasn't!
She was surprisingly practical; Just look at her South Node, it's in Capricorn and in the 6th house! She was partly a practical woman!
Toughness, outstanding courage and hard work - these are all traits that are too often overlooked when depicting Marilyn. She fought against her childhood issues until she no longer could.

Couple that with her Neptune Moon-Jupiter opposition - she was like an artistè who had nothing to give but her art.

This is why astrology is so useful because it helps to see past the illusion of modern depictions.

Although I am not keen at all on Arthur Miller, Marilyn’s third husband, but sometimes he was capable of some good insights into her —

‘To have survived, she would have had to be either more cynical or even further from reality than she already was. Instead, she was a poet on a street corner trying to recite to a crowd who were pulling at her clothes.’
— Arthur Miller

sentR89day

She also had a stubborn, and fixed, Moon in Aquarius and Leo rising! Add in her feisty Venus in Aries!
Her Mars was in Cancer but it was conjunct Uranus in Cancer so she would rebel if you gave her too much baloney! It's a bit of a loose conjunction, 9 degrees, but I consider it a conjunction!
And more fixed energy.....Saturn in Scorpio! And Jupiter in Aquarius!

sentR89day

I asked one of my friends what sign she thought Marilyn Monroe was when she first heard of Marilyn Monroe! And she said she thought that Marilyn Monroe was a Sun in Pisces! I'm guessing she felt Marilyn's Neptune in Leo conjunct her Leo rising!

sentR89day

She had North Node in Cancer. Perhaps this is where her desire to become a mother came from, especially after she was about 30 years old! The sad part was that she had miscarriages! Very sad when a person can't commit to their North Node! She also had North Node in the 12th house, the 12th house usually deals with isolation! I can't help but think she might have ended up in some kind of 'health' hospital if she lived longer! A lot of people know that mental health issues ran in her genes, and family! Perhaps she is like Britney Spears fame is toxic for both of them!

Ukpoohbear

This is a fascinating study in Karmic love.
I've posted each of the natal charts, Joe DiMaggio and Marilyn Monroe, the synastry and the composite.
I've entered the asteroids Joseph and Marilyn.
In the natal chart for DiMaggio we see he is a Sagittarius with Sagittarius rising. His descendent is gemini, corresponding to Marilyn's sun sign.
Her sun was exactly opposite his mars, and in wide orb opposing his sun/venus conjunction.
What is remarkable is that the ruler of his 7th house of marriage is mercury.
His mercury is located in his 12th house of sorrows and restrictions, and exactly conjunct the asteroid Marilyn!
His pisces moon on the cusp of the IC is exactly conjunct Chiron, showing the pain he suffered through women.
Marilyn's chart has a Leo rising, with Aquarius on her house of marriage, conjunct her moon and the asteroid Joseph! In addition, his Jupiter is exactly conjunct this point!
Note that she also has an important contact with Chiron, conjunct Venus exactly on her midheaven.
In doing the synastry, another interesting element popped out, in Marilyn's chart the asteroid Marilyn is exactly conjunct her sun!
Looking at the composite, we see asteroid Marilyn exactly conjunct mercury, and sitting exactly on the cusp of the marriage house is Chiron.
The composite also tells us why they couldn't remain married, moon conjuncts Uranus and they oppose the composite sun, so the union was irregular and sporadic, with the strong Chiron theme.
The nodes aren't particularly involved in the charts, aside from his nodes sextile her Venus, showing a karmic love relationship.

As @ElenaJ had pointed out in the post above, Joe DiMaggio’s ruler of his 7th, Mercury, sat in his 12th house 💔

— I came across this meme which inspired this post, even though for some reason the creator of the meme decided to over saturate/photoshop this lovely photo of them together. Posting the original below :) how in love and full of pride does Joe look btw? 🥰

When Venus is square Neptune in synastry 🤍

IMG_4001.jpeg

🤍
IMG_4003.jpeg