Account Closed
*Very rarely drinks coffee*
*Unusual craving for coffee*
‘probably shouldn’t have coffee — makes me too jittery and restless’
*Has coffee anyway*
‘I was right. I shouldn’t have had coffee’

david starling

Post Valentine's Day Update--

Venus has conjugated with Neptune in Pisces, and is now separating, just when the Moon is squaring them in tropical Sagittarius.

The Sun is on the verge of cazimi with Saturn in tropical Aquarius.

Last edited:

david starling

I may have identified a symptom of the 5G radiation in my area. It's a slight, high-pitched whining noise in the back of my head, which is linked to psychic ability. It's not tinnitus. I perceived it while I was meditating, and now that I'm aware of it, maybe I can find a way to block it. Coffee seems to help!

Haven't tried wrapping aluminum foil around my head yet. :lol:..... :unsure:

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I may have identified a symptom of the 5G radiation in my area. It's a slight, high-pitched whining noise in the back of my head, which is linked to psychic ability. It's not tinnitus. I perceived it while I was meditating, and now that I'm aware of it, maybe I can find a way to block it. Coffee seems to help!

Haven't tried wrapping aluminum foil around my head yet. :lol:..... :unsure:
How close (approximately) is the tower to where you ~reside?

I've been noticing them a lot in the countryside lately...

david starling

How close (approximately) is the tower to where you ~reside?

I've been noticing them a lot in the countryside lately...

It's not a tower. It's multiple antennae on lamp posts and telephone poles, communicating with each other and hundreds of 5G satellites. We just have to get used to it. But just being physically aware of it will up our bodies' natural defenses imo.

david starling

I lived on the top floor of my previous apartment building and there were several cellphone towers right on top of my apartment. I knew this before moving in. Really liked the place, beautiful view, so I looked past the towers.

I remember how I felt when I left my apartment for awhile and then came back. To me it felt like a Sun square Mars transit that lasted for the entire duration that I lived there. :biggrin:

I'm not sure if humans can get used to the electromagnetic radiation. What makes you think a physical awareness could help? :joyful:

I've found that concentration on where there's a problem I can specifically feel seems to alert my body's (in this case my nervous system, which is known to be under assault by 5G), defenses. In this situation, it's about shielding ourselves using our own personal electromagnetic auras. Shields up, Scotty!

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I've found that concentration on where there's a problem I can specifically feel seems to alert my body's (in this case my nervous system, which is known to be under assault by 5G), defenses. In this situation, it's about shielding ourselves using our own personal electromagnetic auras. Shields up, Scotty!
The power of the mind. 😏

Black tourmaline is really good for blocking electromagnetic radiation too.