Random Thoughts, strictly Text

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I used rage when juveniles broke into my house and burned it down.

Rage didn’t work then, and it won’t work now.
Wow, Opal! I’m hiring you personal security! 😡

You’re right. Best to remain calm.

I would like to see the horary UP, here or in pm, your choice.🙂
I’ll PM it to David and you. Don’t want to break the thread rules. :innocent: If anyone else wants to see, let me know and I’ll add you to the group PM.

Opal

Premium Member
https://www.apple.com/ca/airtag/

Found out about the Apple Air Tag today. Theft prevention. 😌

@Opal @david starling

We were just talking about these necklaces that are trackers.

We have discussed how creepy we thought they were before. You know, here’s a necklace honey, now I can stalk you. 😐

But we will be buying one, to stash in our truck, hopefully, or the next one, to be able to track it. Hidden safely somewhere inconspicuous.

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
We were just talking about these necklaces that are trackers.

We have discussed how creepy we thought they were before. You know, here’s a necklace honey, now I can stalk you. 😐
Venus conjunct Mars and Pluto in Scorpio vibes. 😹 The thought of someone doing that...

*Places GPS tracker necklace in an envelope in a random location with a Dear John letter.*
Bye!

But we will be buying one, to stash in our truck, hopefully, or the next one, to be able to track it. Hidden safely somewhere inconspicuous.
Love to hear it. 😅

david starling

Mercury has ingressed Aquarius, exactly squaring the Moon in tropical Scorpio in about an hour. The Moon is now @ 29°Libra, square Pluto @29° Capricorn. From one square to another!

Chiron in Aries is exactly sextile Mars in Gemini.

Last edited:

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I haven't checked it for exactitide, but these two conjunctions bid fair to happen at aboot the same time.

Pluto is having its last blast in the last degree of Capricorn.
Heavy energy vibes.

I’ve officially decided that I’m going to reincarnate in a Solar System where Saturn doesn’t exist. No offense Saturn.

Others are welcome to join me.

Ukpoohbear

The conjunction is going to happen around about Valentine’s Day, which I thought was a good omen but I’ve been finding the current energies quite tough to deal with.

Took a wee break from the forum for a few days and may need to take more of a break, see how I feel.

Someone mentioned a lack of water on the forum chart and I do feel it at times.

Opal

Premium Member
The conjunction is going to happen around about Valentine’s Day, which I thought was a good omen but I’ve been finding the current energies quite tough to deal with.

Took a wee break from the forum for a few days and may need to take more of a break, see how I feel.

Sometimes, we all need a break.
Breaks are healthy.

There are good reasons to break.

- life’s responsibilities call

- disagreement with someone

- too much internet

I have taken breaks regularly. So does Blaze. I am worried that he won’t return this time. But if he doesn’t, I wish him well, and hope that he finds what he needs to fulfill himself. He is with nature.

Petosiris should have taken a break. Blackberry should have taken a break.

I will miss their good. Not so much their reason for being banned.

If you choose to break, enjoy it fully.🙂

uranianplutonian

Account Closed

There are some really heavy energies passing through right now. I’m feeling them too. They will pass. 🍃

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I’ve noticed the word ‘existential’ come up in conversation with two people in the past couple of days.

I’ve been going for longer walks in nature and it’s helped a lot with the current energies. Don’t let the current energies take you for a ride! Ride the wave and eventually it will break. 🌊

conspiracy theorist

More on top of plenty for you.. could see why that's a pain in the ass.

As for me, I don't like when there is too much fire planets transiting... it's an irritant. Prefer earthiness or water to offset the fiery chart energies I have.. air is meh

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
More on top of plenty for you.. could see why that's a pain in the ass.

As for me, I don't like when there is too much fire planets transiting... it's an irritant. Prefer earthiness or water to offset the fiery chart energies I have.. air is meh
I think a lot of my most impulsive decisions in life have come from the Moon transiting Scorpio.

I like Venus transits. I’m sure we all do though.