Am I pregnant?

I created this chart while asking if I am pregnant. I am quite new to horary so I needed some help interpreting it with my question.
ABC78B86-CF44-4C99-9C5F-13090C09A40D.jpeg

I want to try to add my own little intake as best as I could but the Moon in Cancer and 4th and 5th house stand out to me. Not sure if that’s favorable planets and aspects in there or not.

IleneK

Premium Member
Venus is exalted in Pisces though and Venus in the 5H is trining the moon and it’s a libra rising giving more of that Venus 5H energy.
For sure, and pointing to what a lovely thing this would be and how much it would be welcomed, with Venus in the 5th. But I have to wonder if the lack of aspect between Venus and Jup along with the unfavorable reception might be enough for it to be a no?

Last edited:

LushBomb

The querent is represented by 5th house Venus in Pisces (exalted), Jupiter in Aries (triplicity) rules 5th house. Moon in Cancer (domicile) aspects both Venus and Jupiter, with square to Jupiter completing before all other aspects. Jupiter receives Moon's square by exaltation. There's also a trine from 5th cusp to Moon and Venus is sextile North Node in her sign Taurus.

I think a positive answer to this question may be incoming. With 1° between Moon and Jupiter and about 7° between Jupiter and MC, the square coming from cardinal signs; I'd bet that the querent got their answer about a week after the question was asked. It's possible that that 1° square could be indicating that the querent is "successful after obstacles/difficulties" (ie; not becoming pregnant this month, perhaps has been trying) and is indicating the pregnancy for next month instead.

That said, I lean more toward the week timeline (from time of question) for a yes answer. Square likely just indicates that there has been challenges/tension around conceiving, as in querent might really want to be pregnant and has been trying for a few months and just wants it to happen already :) Moon's last aspect was a trine to Saturn where Saturn received Moon by detriment, which suggests a restriction on the querents ability to conceive in the recent past.

Hopefully we'll get an update soon. Fingers crossed for you SincerelyScorpio 💖

IleneK

Premium Member
The querent is represented by 5th house Venus in Pisces (exalted), Jupiter in Aries (triplicity) rules 5th house. Moon in Cancer (domicile) aspects both Venus and Jupiter, with square to Jupiter completing before all other aspects. Jupiter receives Moon's square by exaltation. There's also a trine from 5th cusp to Moon and Venus is sextile North Node in her sign Taurus.

💖

Super good catch. Thanks for pointing out the piece of the puzzle that was missing for me.

LushBomb

Super good catch. Thanks for pointing out the piece of the puzzle that was missing for me.
Thank you! :) I hope I'm leaning in the right direction with the square interpretation, I was concerned some about if essential dignity/the one sided reception have enough energy to get the job done, esp with accidental debility of cadent house for both, but in the end I think there's enough oomph to perfect.