Hi again

Elsol

Hello forum.
I am Mrs Smith, long time member of Astro.com. I changed my name because I feel I am in for a lot of change at this point of my life.
Had my 2nd Saturn return earlier this year. It was about settling on a new continent and possibly retirement.
At this point I have been thrown an opportunity to stop and ponder if I am on the right path. I broke my arm a few days ago, and I am in the process of trying to make sense of it.

Cheers to astrology and its opportunities

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello forum.
I am Mrs Smith, long time member of Astro.com. I changed my name because I feel I am in for a lot of change at this point of my life.
Had my 2nd Saturn return earlier this year. It was about settling on a new continent and possibly retirement.
At this point I have been thrown an opportunity to stop and ponder if I am on the right path. I broke my arm a few days ago, and I am in the process of trying to make sense of it.

Sorry to hear about your injury.
And welcome back to the forum. We learn so much from our second Saturn returns.

JUPITERASC

Hello forum.

Hello welcome Elsol :)

1675012102875.png