chance for love

marryann

Could I find out if I have a chance for love in the near future? and going abroad - if it's about work?
Marianna
23:45
Walbrzych - Poland

mathur_dinesh

Hello Marianna,
I have taken your date of birth as 2/June. I hope it is not 6/Feb.
Love was already at your doorstep between Sept/2019 and Sept/2022. There is still further chance till August.2023.

marryann

Hello Marianna,
I have taken your date of birth as 2/June. I hope it is not 6/Feb.
Love was already at your doorstep between Sept/2019 and Sept/2022. There is still further chance till August.2023.
Thank you. Yes, I was born on June 2. In general, I left a toxic relationship and in April 2022 I met a man with whom I am still in contact today. Is there a chance to check if this relationship has a chance? I know the date and time of birth of this man.
what could you tell me about my future.

marryann

what period am i in my life right now? could you tell me more?
and could you tell me more if i gave you details of this person, something about this relationship

mathur_dinesh

what period am i in my life right now? could you tell me more?
and could you tell me more if i gave you details of this person, something about this relationship
"what could you tell me about my future."
What do you want to know? Please remember that this is a public forum where much cannot be written. You need to ask for a paid reading for that but a question or two can be answered here.

marryann

What do you want to know? Please remember that this is a public forum where much cannot be written. You need to ask for a paid reading for that but a question or two can be answered here.
Thank you. I understand everything. So I would like to know .. what is my period in my life right now, because I admit I have a lot of stress and I would like to know when it will calm down?
and my second question, what would you say about the relationship I 02.June.1989
23.45 walbrzych poland, on May 22, 1989 3:30 walbrzych poland .
I have a question, how much would it cost to analyze the entire horoscope?

creativei

Yes offcourse you do love marriage only. Marriyana is love sick 😜 very ambitious in love matters you attract gemini types of guys who have similar likes like you. They are adventorous playful flirt not serious in relationship physical oriented than heart. Connected with teaching or commercial related jobs. They Are changeable have dual nsture in relationship. Long distance relationship works. Since Saturn aspecting 5th lord it gives some bitter experience first then it succeed. Since gemini is dual changeable sign you undergo many relationships get bored of single one. No lover's stay long time so marry as soon as possible before it goes. Your lover is good at artistic n martial arts. Mutual aspects of Venus Saturn good for longitvity of relationship but it delays Early settlement after marriage your career change n it will bring good growth.

No more failed relationships anymore hereafter directly marriage only coming sub periods promise that. Next year before april you may get your soulmate 🥳 marriage too happens next year. Partner comes from west side where technology business sports field are well developed say for eg usa..

marryann

Yes offcourse you do love marriage only. Marriyana is love sick 😜 very ambitious in love matters you attract gemini types of guys who have similar likes like you. They are adventorous playful flirt not serious in relationship physical oriented than heart. Connected with teaching or commercial related jobs. They Are changeable have dual nsture in relationship. Long distance relationship works. Since Saturn aspecting 5th lord it gives some bitter experience first then it succeed. Since gemini is dual changeable sign you undergo many relationships get bored of single one. No lover's stay long time so marry as soon as possible before it goes. Your lover is good at artistic n martial arts. Mutual aspects of Venus Saturn good for longitvity of relationship but it delays Early settlement after marriage your career change n it will bring good growth.

No more failed relationships anymore hereafter directly marriage only coming sub periods promise that. Next year before april you may get your soulmate 🥳 marriage too happens next year. Partner comes from west side where technology business sports field are well developed say for eg usa..
Thank you very much. Is this relationship at a distance that you write about, are they from transits of planets at this moment or from my natal horoscope? The man I met at the end of April is living in England, but we met at school when he was training because I'm a teacher. Our relationship continues to this day, but we are not in an official relationship, we met in August. I would like to know if this relationship has a chance to survive? {DAWID (22 may 1989 ) Walbrzych - Poland } and what I need to work on.
I know I don't have an easy character. And is my horoscope showing going abroad in forms of income? When it comes to the future, because when it comes to my past, I went abroad twice to work

creativei

Thank you very much. Is this relationship at a distance that you write about, are they from transits of planets at this moment or from my natal horoscope? The man I met at the end of April is living in England, but we met at school when he was training because I'm a teacher. Our relationship continues to this day, but we are not in an official relationship, we met in August. I would like to know if this relationship has a chance to survive? {DAWID (22 may 1989 ) Walbrzych - Poland } and what I need to work on.
I know I don't have an easy character. And is my horoscope showing going abroad in forms of income? When it comes to the future, because when it comes to my past, I went abroad twice to work
Rahu is connected with 5th n 7th so your lover n partner r from forgein different culture saturn indicate long distance relationship it too aspecting 7th house. Both are forgein elements. 7th lord connected with 9th gud for overall progress aftr marriage. Jupiter is teacher preacher 5th lord in punarvsu brings lover connected with education legal or one who gives advice to others like consultancy jobs. Venus Saturn connection indicates change of career aftrr marriage. Yes you travel to many places for profession but not work there stay in your country only. 10th Lord in 6th gives service sector jobs like govt hospitals NGO's etc. Maybe after marriage you may get good school with high pay. 10th lord in fixed sign so no frequent change you stick to one job only though at times you have trouble by grace of Jupiter you overcome it.. My predictions based on Natal chart only...

Osamenor

Staff member
But do not ask for a paid reading in this forum! Asking for money or offering money is against the rules. It sounds to me like what mathur_dinesh is saying is that you should seek the help of a professional astrologer outside of this forum. All, if you're giving that advice, please make it clear that you mean outside the forum. Otherwise, it comes across as a request for money.