Best date to ask for a salary increase

sk410

Can anyone analyze my astrological transits or use other techniques to tell me the best dates to do it in the weeks or months coming ?
Thank you so much !

Birth date : 7 august 1994 21h00, Arras, France

SZHbSs9.png

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi everyone, I would like to get the best time to send an e-mail or talk to my boss in order to get a good and honest salary increase. He gave me something recently but the amount is really not satisfying at all compared to my efforts and my skills and about what I asked at the beginning so I talked to him in order to renegociate. It is not about a promotion like new tasks or more functions. It is just about the salary. It has been 1,5 month since I last messaged him about this increase. He knows I am not satisfied for good reasons so I gave him a delay to think about that and organize himself. Now the deadline is approaching but as I know astrology, I can wait to relaunch this topic to him until the best moment comes no matter if it exceeds the delay. Can anyone analyze my astrological transits or use other techniques to tell me the best dates to do it in the weeks or months coming ? I just want an answer based on astrology and not about business. Thank you so much !

Birth date : 7 august 1994 21h00, Arras, France

SZHbSs9.png

sk410

Thanks, but I do not like electionnal astrology that much. I prefer working with concrete effects and that I noticed in my life such as transits as I noticed serious effects when some important ones came up. I do not have experiences with electional astrology so for something important as my request to my boss I won't follow this method at the moment :) And I posted here because there had people that asked things about their current job or situation. So if you have time to write here your analysis I am going to pay attention carefully🙏

.madeleine.grace.

I prefer working with concrete effects and that I noticed in my life such as transits as I noticed serious effects when some important ones came up.
I’m gonna be using transits, natal, and progressions just to insure the accuracy. I can see this is important to you

Osamenor

Staff member
Transits shouldn't matter much. The one astrological factor is that you don't want the moon void of course at the time you ask. If you ask via email, that means the time you send the email. A void of course moon indicates that nothing comes of your efforts. There are several online calendars and apps that will tell you when the moon is void of course, and when its void of course periods end.

But ensuring that the moon is not void of course won't help if you don't have a leg to stand on, and it sounds like you don't. You can't make a case for a raise based on your job duties having changed, because they haven't. You can't make a case based on it having been too long since your last raise, since you recently got one. Unless you're being paid much less than other people at your company who are doing the same work and have the same seniority as you, there's no other case for a raise. Just because you want one doesn't qualify.

If you really feel you're not being paid enough, you've got two options: look for another job that will pay what you want, or ask your employer what you would have to do for them to raise your pay to the amount you want. Or both. See what's out there.

Osamenor

Staff member
I do not have experiences with electional astrology so for something important as my request to my boss I won't follow this method at the moment :)

Electional astrology is exactly what you're asking for. By definition, it's the kind of astrology that determines when a good time to do something is. My mention of void of course moons is electional astrology: choose (elect) a moment when the moon is not void of course.

Furthermore, this is an astrology learning forum, NOT an astrology service. It's your responsibility to make a point of learning the astrology you ask for. Asking others to do it for you defeats the purpose of this forum.

sk410

Thank you Madeleine and Osamenor.

@Osamenor, I asked for an analysis mainly based on my transits but I will do researches about electional astrology ;) And I am just here to talk about astrology, not about business or career tips so thanks but I am just wondering about which dates could be the best for my chart based on your experience.

About timings, some people suggested me 8th december 08:45 A.M as a good date to ask. I do have my arguments ready. Do you have an opinion about this date ? It looks a bit 'explosive' to me. Otherwise I should wait for Jupiter ingress in Aries trigones my MC but in february.

Osamenor

Staff member
Do you still live in that area of France?

What astrological reasons do you have for asking? Per forum rules, all posts in astrological threads must be about astrology, and no asking for personal information unless you have a good astrology-related reason for asking and you respect the other person's right to refuse to share it. Not everyone is comfortable sharing their location.

Osamenor

Staff member
About timings, some people suggested me 8th december 08:45 A.M as a good date to ask.

Please post the chart for that date and time, and the location where this will take place. If it's by email, and your employer is in a different location from you, use your location, since that's where it will be sent from.

conspiracy theorist

What astrological reasons do you have for asking? Per forum rules, all posts in astrological threads must be about astrology, and no asking for personal information unless you have a good astrology-related reason for asking and you respect the other person's right to refuse to share it. Not everyone is comfortable sharing their location.
Check the tetrabiblos, astrological manifestations absolutely does depend on geographical location

.madeleine.grace.

For transits

Osamenor

Staff member
The only part I consider relevant is whether the moon is void of course or not. You can figure that out for yourself. Moon in this chart is at 17 Gemini. If there's a planet at a later degree than 17 of any mutable sign (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, or Pisces) or any air sign (Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius) or any fire sign (Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius), the moon isn't void of course. You're likely to see results, though they may or may not be the results you want. If not, moon is void of course. That raises the likelihood of an unclear answer, no answer at all, or being told one thing and later another.

Outside of that, how it will go depends on how well you make your case, and whether you have a case your employer will accept.