Random Thoughts, strictly Text

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I wonder if the reason my cat follows me into every room is because one of my co-rulers is also the ruler of my sixth house. 🧐

*Gets up and walks five feet*
*Cat gets up and walks five feet*
*Goes to kitchen*
*Cat goes to kitchen*
*Goes to living room*
*Cat goes to living room*
*Catches cat off guard, runs and hides in basement behind a piece of furniture*
*Cat runs to basement, finds me and then gets the zoomies*

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
I wonder if the reason my cat follows me into every room is because one of my co-rulers is also the ruler of my sixth house. 🧐

*Gets up and walks five feet*
*Cat gets up and walks five feet*
*Goes to kitchen*
*Cat goes to kitchen*
*Goes to living room*
*Cat goes to living room*
*Catches cat off guard, runs and hides in basement behind a piece of furniture*
*Cat runs to basement, finds me and then gets the zoomies*
I hate to be the one to tell you this....but your cat is spying on you for the government. Check the hiding spots, you'll find government branded cans of food. I'm sorry. :(

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
I hate to be the one to tell you this....but your cat is spying on you for the government. Check the hiding spots, you'll find government branded cans of food. I'm sorry. :(
I figured there were only two ways to find out…

First, I followed her everywhere she went. She lead me back to me, so that didn’t work.

Second, I sat her down and asked her, ‘are you spying on me for the Russians?’
Her response was, ‘meow,’ and then she rubbed her cheek against my leg and started purring.

Blaze

Account Closed
I figured there were only two ways to find out…

First, I followed her everywhere she went. She lead me back to me, so that didn’t work.

Second, I sat her down and asked her, ‘are you spying on me for the Russians?’
Her response was, ‘meow,’ and then she rubbed her cheek against my leg and started purring.
Mm, Mm. Sounds like MK-Ultra. I'm afraid the real cat was kidnapped and this cloned reptilian government alien robot cyborg slave of the dark one monster creature born from a test tube, is the enemy.

Tinfoil around your head to stop the mind controlling ultra powerful hair raising powers it has.

You'll have to arrange a mission to save the real one. I know a few guys who will completely ruin this rescue mission with style. What's say you? Are you up for this?