Account Closed
Hello everyone,

I have lost my Quaker parrot 4 days ago and i have been so woried
i want to know when it will come back :cry:

This is the chart for my question

View attachment 95570
Hello,

Could you post the chart with the aspects as well s’il te plaît? :smile:

It looks like your bird, represented by the ruler(s) if the sixth house, Jupiter and Neptune, might be near water, the eaves of a house, or a covered place.

In terms of direction, the ruler(s) of the sixth house are in the sixth house, so it could be West of Northwest (i.e., more West, but Northwest).

The Moon in the Tenth House could be a good sign that you’ll find it, but we need to see the aspects for specifics.

I hope that you find it soon. 🙏

Last edited:

fensi88

Parrot is represented with 6 house ruler Ju rx that is sure sign it will come back! Also, Venus/you have applying trine to Ju rx/parrot so that is one more testimony it will be back!

Sara369

Hello,

Could you post the chart with the aspects as well s’il te plaît? :smile:

It looks like your bird, represented by the ruler(s) if the sixth house, Jupiter and Neptune, might be near water, the eaves of a house, or a covered place.

In terms of direction, the ruler(s) of the sixth house are in the sixth house, so it could be West of Northwest (i.e., more West, but Northwest).

The Moon in the Tenth House could be a good sign that you’ll find it, but we need to see the aspects for specifics.

I hope that you find it soon. 🙏

This is the aspects

toto2.jpg
toto4.jpg

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
The Moon in the Tenth House is trine your significator, Venus, and one of the significators for your bird, Jupiter in the sixth house, which looks like a positive testimony to me that you’ll find your bird. That said, the Moon is separating from its trine with Venus and Jupiter, so this may go against a positive testimony.

I think that you’ll either find your bird within the next 1-2 weeks, or you might not find it. I hope that the former is the case.

Have you tried putting up posters of it near your place?

Also, does it usually go outside and come back?

I’m sorry about your bird missing. I hope that it comes back to you. 🙏

Sara369

The Moon in the Tenth House is trine your significator, Venus, and one of the significators for your bird, Jupiter in the sixth house, which looks like a positive testimony to me that you’ll find your bird. That said, the Moon is separating from its trine with Venus and Jupiter, so this may go against a positive testimony.

I think that you’ll either find your bird within the next 1-2 weeks, or you might not find it. I hope that the former is the case.

Have you tried putting up posters of it near your place?

Also, does it usually go outside and come back?

I’m sorry about your bird missing. I hope that it comes back to you. 🙏
It’s her first time outside unfortunately

I did ad’s and a big reward for anyone will find it

I do have big hope she will return

Thank you so much

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
It’s her first time outside unfortunately

I did ad’s and a big reward for anyone will find it

I do have big hope she will return

Thank you so much
You’re welcome.

My cat got outside once while I was away. I found her on the next street over. I’d highly recommend going out and looking for her. Continue to check the same spots. It looks like she was Northwest of you, but more West, when you posted this.

Best of luck. :joyful:

Sara369

It has been 13 days now and i couldn’t find it
I can’t sleep at night thinking about it, it’s cold

Am in Saudi arabia, jubail city

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
It has been 13 days now and i couldn’t find it
I can’t sleep at night thinking about it, it’s cold

Am in Saudi arabia, jubail city
I can’t imagine how you must be feeling right now. 🙁 Don’t lose hope yet.

If you haven’t found it in another week, on November 29th, I suggest asking the same question. Let the question pop into your head on that day, and then cast another chart.
I recommend using Astrodienst though - it’s easier to read. :joyful:

I hope that you find it. ❤️

Sara369

Hello again

I have asked again today
Is my parrot coming back to me or not
It has been 19 hard days

We never been away from each other this long 😔

CF50165A-62AA-48FD-97FA-2B8E743A2363.jpeg

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
Hello again

I have asked again today
Is my parrot coming back to me or not
It has been 19 hard days

We never been away from each other this long 😔

View attachment 96148
Hi Sara369 :smile:,

With the Moon in the Seventh House, it looks like someone may have taken your bird. The significator of your bird, Saturn, is in the Seventh House too, which suggests to me that it's West, somewhat in the same direction as before.

I hope that I'm wrong, but I don't think that it will come back. The Moon is separating from Saturn, the Significator of your bird.

I wish that I could give you better news. I'm sorry again about your bird. ❤️

Last edited:

knowledge

maybe by now someone taken it and it's by the west and it could be a young male. to me, it looks like the bird is in a higher building that is quite old.

Sara369

I know i have been asking too much but can someone help me am still not ready to give up on my parrot 🥹

I want to know when she will come back to me again?

7C865778-D685-49CE-B394-5CDEC11CE64B.png

Attachments

• 217FEAA3-E991-4B14-AD22-CFFFE2A5054D.png
    217FEAA3-E991-4B14-AD22-CFFFE2A5054D.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 26