COVID vaccine is ready!

Cap

Yup, this is the reality we're currently in.

Personally, I think the "bad guys" will win this round, but just as all things, the pendulum will swing back on them. Ending their reign during a bloody revolution in the far future. They can't completely destroy the cracks of counter ideas within their plans no matter how hard they try.

"Far future", it might be too late to do anything...

Moondancing

Premium Member
There are a lot of people out there fighting to get the information out to the public. In a short time the whole world was sold on vaccines but it takes a lot of time to gather the evidence and bring it to trial to stop the madness.

Blaze

Account Closed
"Far future", it might be too late to do anything...
For us, yep. That's why I mentioned the bad guys winning. They've been playing chess, getting their pieces together for the upcoming checkmate. We've caught onto the game, but it's too late to win.

I should've said how long "far future" meant. In my hopefully incorrect opinion, the next 100 years (or more) would be when all this that's starting now comes to an end. The asshats will be laughing and dancing on our graves, sure, but no victory lasts forever.

Personally, I'm more curious to see how the woke generation handles politics. I think I'll be long dead before we see a mental ill woah-man as President or something. Maybe. Hopefully. :LOL:

Blaze

Account Closed
Here in Canada, it’s easier to get to Mars than it is to own anything that involves bullets. So, I’ll need one of you to come up here and put one in me if they start forcing this stuff.

1776! REMEMBERRRRR CHARGEEEEEE.

An aside: I bet if you wore a "Turdy is awesome" t-shirt or got a tattoo of his face on your arm, you'd be exempt from the clot shot. 🙃

Cap

EU Child Deaths Up By 550% Since EMA Approved COVID Vaccines​

On the 28th of May 2021, the European Medicines Agency extended the emergency use authorisation of the Pfizer Covid-19 mRNA injection to children aged 12 to 15. Six months later they extended the emergency use authorisation to 5 to 11-year-olds.

Before they first did this, deaths among children were well below expected levels. But ever since they have increased substantially.

So much so, that by the 6th of November 2022, excess deaths among children across Europe had increased by a shocking 552 percent. With an 848 percent increase recorded up to the end of 2021, and a 444 percent increase recorded so far in 2022.

https://principia-scientific.com/eu-child-deaths-up-by-550-since-ema-approved-covid-vaccines/

blackbery

DIED SUDDENLY​

(THE DOCUMENTARY FROM STEW PETERS THAT'LL RESULT IN NUREMBERG TRIALS)​

Cap

For us, yep. That's why I mentioned the bad guys winning. They've been playing chess, getting their pieces together for the upcoming checkmate. We've caught onto the game, but it's too late to win.

I should've said how long "far future" meant. In my hopefully incorrect opinion, the next 100 years (or more) would be when all this that's starting now comes to an end. The asshats will be laughing and dancing on our graves, sure, but no victory lasts forever.

Personally, I'm more curious to see how the woke generation handles politics. I think I'll be long dead before we see a mental ill woah-man as President or something. Maybe. Hopefully. :LOL:

Well, I both agree and disagree.

Yes, we are currently losing badly because we are trying to play on their terms. Yes, they control the chess board and they carefully prepared this. They control politicians, judges, media etc. This is where they are stronger so we should change the playing field.

Our playing field should be civil disobedience and brute force if necessary. Our greatest advantage is our numbers so we should exploit that. In situation when someone is openly trying to kill you, brute force is completely justified. It is either us or them situation. And it is not unheard in these kind of situations when people rise up for police and army to join the people. After all, soldiers and policemen are also "little people" and they are also being exterminated. That's why they want to replace police with drones and "smart lights", because they ultimately cannot trust them.

So yes, we are losing but it is not completely lost yet.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Our playing field should be civil disobedience and brute force if necessary. Our greatest advantage are our numbers so we should exploit that. In situation when someone is openly trying to kill you, brute force is completely justified. It is either us or them situation. And it is not unheard in these kind of situations when people rise up for police and army to join the people. After all, soldiers and policemen are also "little people" and they are also being exterminated. That's why they want to replace police with drones and "smart lights", because they ultimately cannot trust them.

So yes, we are losing but it is not completely lost yet.
We're in agreement on this for sure. I'd like to see uprisings (NSA stalker of mine, I mean "piece-filled" uprisings.... whoops, the word is peaceful, my bad).

The reason I don't think it'll happen soon are manifold,

-Demoralization of young, fighting aged men with bullshite ideas like "toxic masculinity."
-Pacification by way of degeneracy (Adult videos, legalized drugs)
-Sedation of testosterone with soy products/seed oils/prescription drugs.
-Distractions played on the internet/phones. All the staged social dramas they play to keep people ignorant.

The world would benefit from a large enough solar flare to destroy most of our tech. Without the constant distractions and digital global community barking in peoples ears, they would end noticing the wolves surrounding the camp and...properly deal with them.

But it'll take some time before those things come crashing down. To make it worse, they're actively brainwashing the next generation with this stuff. Normalizing it. How many generations will it take to un-learn all of it?

All in all though - I don't want to be forced into the next dark ages and would absolutely support a return to reason instead of emotional reactionary thinking.

Oddity

A few points of interest.

The whole article is good, but scroll down to the Gaslighting section for a real scare:

Yes, the reason people are vaccine injured is us, the vile anti-vaxxers spreading misinformation about vaccine injuries!

But they'll calm us down. Morality pills! I hope you have a well or a good water filtration system:

And last but not least- vaccinated animals and oral tolerance in humans - scroll down the transcript to around the five minute mark

They're not going to give up. Ever.

blackbery

They're not going to give up. Ever.

The NWO can NEVER give up or it will be the end of their reign of terror, control & power.
But WE, THE PEOPLE ARE WINNING!
The more people are told the Truth about the vaxx & de-population agenda, the more the NWO lose.

They've lost the narrative of 'safe & effective' vaccines; people have woken up & NOT COPLYING.

Protests all over the world against the Nazi World Order & nothing shown on the Mockingbird Whore Media.

Don't give into the fear-pron; just ignore their mandates like the unvaxxed have done for over 2 years.
Millions are now being re-instated & judges are throwing out the medical tyranny mandates.

MASSIVE LAWSUITS AGAINST VACCINE MANDATES & MEDICAL TYRANNY!​

Does the COVID vaccine protect us against getting COVID? No.
Will we be able to stop wearing masks after getting the vaccine? No.
Can we end social distancing after getting the vaccine? No.
Will lockdowns end will the rollout of the vaccine? No.

Millions Against Medical Mandates

www.mamm.org

david starling

People who have been fully vaxxed and boostered are STILL required to QUARANTINE after testing positive! They're still just as Covidoactive© as an unvaxxinated person who tests positive.

Cap

We are about to enter the new phase of world takeover by globalists, just look at all pieces of the puzzle they've put together recently:

1. Vaccine passports in G20 summit
2. Infrastructure for facial recognition and digital ID is ready and operational
3. Narrative to declare unvaxxed as mentally ill has started
4. WHO treaty, once signed by our fake governments would give total power to WHO to manage "health response" to epidemics
5. According to Dr Boyle, once treaty is in place, we can expect new plandemic in 2023
6. Calls for ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT have started, most recent by Macron

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
3. Narrative to declare unvaxxed as mentally ill has started
8FF6E8B4-D5A2-4E44-A827-A7ADE180278B.jpeg

Cap

UK High Court Rules Illegal 5G Must Be Removed​

A High Court ruling recently stated that the 5G installations are illegal and have to be removed.

Installed by your local council illegally with no Health and Safety Risk Assessment or Environmental Impact Analysis.

Get those Freedom of Information Requests to the CEO of your local councils.

Ask to see the Health and Safety Risk Assessment, the Environmental Impact Analysis and the Insurance Policy for the equipment.

None of these have been done. They have to remove them now. We have them. (MrHellvis69/Mark Steele/Bitchute)

https://principia-scientific.com/uk-high-court-rules-illegal-5g-must-be-removed/

ChevyD

Pfizer's CEO rapped by regulator for making 'misleading' statements about children's vaccines.

"Dr Bourla claimed youngsters aged five to 11 benefited from vaccination but the pharmaceutical watchdog said the remarks misled the public"

"Extremely promotional in nature"

No evidence to support youngsters benefitting from vaccination.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...lator-making-misleading-statements-childrens/

There's still a battle with these death vaccines but at least more people are starting to ask questions and report on it.

david starling

I hope this isn't true...

Over the top hybole. And, it leaves out the role Trump played with his Operation Warp Speed. Calling our current President a "Manchurian Candidate" and denying that the 2020 Election was Constitutionally valid makes me doubt the entire politically motivated hit piece.

Biden was just as clueless as Trump about the vaxxines, and was suckered into believing the "Safe and Effective" lies like so many others around the world.

Cap

I hope this isn't true...

Of course it's true. These are not vaccines, they are biological/technological weapons injected for the purpose of extermination of "useless eaters".
So called "vaccines" are not the only thing people should be worried about (although maybe the most efficient means of extermination). The same technology is in food, water and air and depends on wi-fi frequencies.
People must realize, politicians and governments job is to implement extermination. They are not there to save/protect us. We are on our own and this is a war.