Random Political Chat - Text Only No Memes

Moondancing

Premium Member
I hope DeSantis doesn't think his success in Florida makes him King material and knows Trump commands the Rep. base.
VP would be a great path to the presidency for DeSantis, imo. Although, it's hard to think of strong willed personality as DeSantis
accepting a backseat. Like you say, there is going to have to be some kind of agreement between them before they join hands
in Georgia.

david starling

Senator Rick Scott from Florida is head of the Republican Senatorial Committee.

Last I saw, there's no word on whether or not he wants Trump to hold a rally for Walker in Georgia. But, even expressing no opinion suggests he may not want Trump involved.

If Walker loses, Scott will look bad whatever he decides.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Senator Rick Scott from Florida is head of the Republican Senatorial Committee.

Last I saw, there's no word on whether or not he wants Trump to hold a rally for Walker in Georgia. But, even expressing no opinion suggests he may not want Trump involved.

If Walker loses, Scott will look bad whatever he decides.
I'll be waiting with bated breath to see what people decide. 😃

Oddity

Who knows? If you watch the full clip of "all the credit, none of the blame" you'll realise he was telling a joke.

But I'm not too sure about him and Desantis. Probably would offer him the VP.

david starling

Who knows? If you watch the full clip of "all the credit, none of the blame" you'll realise he was telling a joke.

But I'm not too sure about him and Desantis. Probably would offer him the VP.

Like Trump was joking about considering becoming "President for Life" like Xi Ping ("great guy, Xi Ping"), or maybe just a third or fourth term in office "if he felt like it." And who can forget his hilarious "joke" in 2015, "If I win it was a free and fair election, but if I lose, it was rigged"?

From what I've seen, he's ALWAYS taken all of the credit and none of the blame.

Would DeSantis be WILLING to play second fiddle? That's what Moondancing was wondering.

Oddity

Because of the rest of what he said and how he said it. Including the 'but if they win they'll take all the credit and if they lose I'll take all the blame. That's how it goes.'

blackbery

So....accidental or intentional...

Gross!
They really really really want us to 'eat ze bugs'.
I don't get it....if they don't want us to eat meat, why not beans, lentils, veggies, fruit.
Seems very demonic eating bugs, just like many of their satanic rituals.
Anything THEY suggest, avoid at all costs. ☺️☺️☺️

david starling

Because of the rest of what he said and how he said it. Including the 'but if they win they'll take all the credit and if they lose I'll take all the blame. That's how it goes.'

He wasn't joking. He was pre-complaining. As far as he's concerned, it's just the reverse. When has he ever taken the blame for ANYTHING? That's just the way he is. And, his constant bragging was getting on my nerves when he was in office.

"No other President could have gotten these vaccines available in such a short time! Anyone else would have taken five years."

david starling

This is truly, truly sick & evil, esp for people of faith who believe in the sanctity of
all human life.☺️☹️☹️

There's already Federal law designating any infant capable of surviving outside of the womb for even a short time, a legal person, entitled to the best medical care available. Sometimes the living newborns can't survive, and this law would criminalize doctors and healthcare workers for not being able to save them.

Last edited:

blackbery

There's already Federal law designating any infant capable of surviving outside of the womb for even a short time, a legal person, entitled to the best medical care available. Sometimes the living newborns can't survive, and this law would criminalize doctors and healthcare workers for not being able to save them.

As many pointed out..replace the word' baby or infant' with puppies & there would be a 99% vote to render aid.😌😌
And, if you weren't aware David, the Dems have already passed laws in certain states to have the right to kill a baby even
after it's born & during the birth (partial-birth abortion).
Now, the radical lunatics in CA/NY are attempting to be able to murder a baby 21 days after birth if the mother 'changes her
mind'.

Sick, depraved & satanic....all part of the Dems luciferian religion where the baby/child death sacrifice is part of their rituals.
😭😭😭

blackbery

DEMOCRATS MUST GO ON THE RECORD ABOUT INFANTICIDE​

TOPLINE: Last Congress, Speaker Pelosi directed her radical caucus to block the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act
more than 75 times.
The Born-Alive Act states that a baby who survives an abortion deserves the same degree of medical care as any other newborn.
Why are House Democrats refusing to allow a vote on this commonsense legislation?😌😌

• Any newborn child, wanted or not, has a right to proper medical care.
  • The Born Alive Act is desperately needed as 24 states lack protection for born-alive infants.
  • Legislatures in states like New York, Virginia, and Vermont have moved to legalize late-term abortions, virtually guaranteeing
  • more born-alive abortion survivors.

These people are truly sick.

AND the Dems are trying to force Catholic hospitals to murder babies even though it's against their teachings.

Democrats trying to force Catholic Hospitals to kill babies​

blackbery

Sometimes the living newborns can't survive, and this law would criminalize doctors and healthcare workers for not being able to save them.

Ummm...interesting that you twisted leaving babies to die in pain to protecting the rights of doctors!😌
We're not talking about hospitals where great care is taken to 'do no harm' to any human, incl a baby.
We're talking about abortion clinics as in Planned Parenthood
They are not doctors, they are abortinists who kill babies. They don't follow the oath to 'do no harm' as their entire 'job'
is to torture a baby in the womb, dismembering it to force it out of the womb...the place where a baby should be
protected the most.
And, now, if that poor baby survives, they can throw it directly into the dumpster without any concern or care about their
feelings.
Well done Dems, you've achieved your goal of creating absolute hell for the most innocent.

david starling

The Supreme Court has removed all Federal restrictions on abortion laws passed by States.

One State can say no abortions at all, and another can allow abortions after an infant that could survive birth is born

But, no compromise Federal bill that would override State's Rights regarding abortion is possible. Extremists on both sides wouldn't vote for a Federal statute that would, for example, allow elective abortions up to 15-18 weeks and then prohibit them completely unless a court inquiry was provided with medical evidence that an abortion was medically necessary to save the life of the mother, or prevent a nearly certain stillbirth.

Some idiots don't even want birth control that would prevent pregnancy to be legal!!! :andy:

Last edited: